Their time is coming, and I must warn you

Their time is coming, and I must warn you
Though it's something that you may not understand
E3 can't be saved by just one Italian man.

It can't be saved by Mario, but Pokemon, MonHun and Sanic might make me slightly happier.

But it will be saved by Monster Hunter 5 as a Switch exclusive and these dubs confirm it

Why would they announce a new Monhun when they just announced World?

Are there really no heroes left in vidya

It can be saved by chihuahua

World is a spinoff.

Bruh ask yourself, come August are you getting Sonic Mania, pixelshit that actually does something with the art and more, or Mario playing XCOM eith dabbing vidya Rabbids?

Yeah but announcing 2 monster hunter games only a day apart would cause consumer confusion.

The nintoddler salt over PC getting the best monhun to date is real

It would also cause user erections

Don't say the shitty MMO

Which MMO?

I don't play Nintendo games, but I'm going to buy everything they release this E3 just to piss off everyone that hates them.

Especially if that fat italian midget is surrounded by annoying retarded minion bunnies that ruined an ip once before.

I don't hate them. I just don't think they can save this E3.

There is no saving E3, they were doomed from the get go.

ALL THE AAA COMPANIES NEED TO GO BANKRUPT

ALL
OF
THEM

Not really. MHXX Switch was announced, what, 4 weeks ago?
Teasing MH5 by the end of the year is likely.

What about a saiyan?
Can a saiyan alone save E3?

RabbidsXZelda
RabbidsXMetroid
Animal Crossing with dating but only for Rabbids

Why would they? MHW is clearly their big card this year, I mean they are bothering to get a PC release so it clearly has all the attention and care going on it. It is open world so Capcom saw the money signs printed all over it.

Go ahead, buy them. Not our money.

How fucking delusional are you?

all the good small studios of the 2000-2010 era dwindled away

RIP Free Radical, RIP THQ, RIP Smilebit, RIP Heavy Iron Studios, RIP Maxis

Were in the Iron Age of gaming. I miss the Golden and Silver Age.

I hate you.
All I ever wanted was to have a cute animal girl waifu

They all got bought and those who made them great were sacked by jealous incompetent sacks of shit higher ups of the companies who bought them. Seeing it happen again and again made the wiser of those sacked devs get out of gaming altogether. Now, you can enjoy shitty games made by H2B third worlders and people who were raised under common core and don't forget to buy day one DLC.

I heard an user yesterday say that nintendo said they weren't going to announce anything new this E3. Can anyone confirm?

Ww're currently in the stone age with overbearing DRM breaking shit up, paid mods, casualisation of gaming and microtransaction galore.

I thought the Western Industry is nearing the Dark Ages. We need a renaissance.

You forgot to mention how Game Devs pander to a loud minority of SJWs as if it'll somehow make their games play better and sell more.

I could also have mentionned that nowadays devs make less and less choices for their games, publishers now often dictate to them what to make or risk closing down.

It hurts.

Pokemon has never been announced or shown at E3

italian?
plumber?
headbutting blocks?
mushrooms?
princess?
what kind of drugs were they on seriously

They had a little bit of Pokemon last year, they showed off the UI changes for Sun and Moon before their Zelda marathon. They already had the Pokemon direct so there won't be anything this time though.

A hero is just a game dev who knows he's free.

Nintendo actively gives no fucks about the people that made them successful, instead catering to their children with increasingly simplified garbage.

Publishing companies are like a noose that tightens as you and your team become more successful.

Isn't it still going to be up to four people? Only difference is that you can invite random people while in the middle of a hunt now.

Go ahead lol.

FTFY

I believe it, but I want to hold out hope that they'll show something good. Something we all want, like a new F-Zero, or a new sprite-based Wario Land.

Someone gave me this comic minus the Mario edit when I was feeling depressed a few days ago. Can I say I have PTCD (Post Traumatic Cringe Disorder) and that you just triggered it?

sure

How can he, he can't even sell his own damn systems!

So what's the word on MonHun World being dumbed down?

I hope this isn't the case but I can't be assed to trust Capcom these days.

They jumped the shark a long time ago. MonHon just feels like somehow became as soulless as street fighter.

Actually the switch has sold pretty well so far iirc. Certainly a lot better than the WiiU did, not that that's hard.

Unless they announce some new IPs and returning franchises that have long been dormant, nothing can save e3, no matter how many mario titles they put out.

I think it's fair to do so because it was the previous console for them. And the fact that it has outsold that previous console despite the fact that it's been out for only three months is certainly a step up. I have no idea how it is comparing to the Wii so far, but a step is a step.

I heard all the hunters are now nigger trannies

And hopefully MH3U soon™

They've sown Sun and M last year, and had a big event for X and Y what are you talking about?

Good taste m8.

Some advanced contrarianism right there.

Monster Hunter on PC is called "Dauntless"

no idea if it's gonna be good or shit but it exists in development

This should be obvious to anyone, but: Rumiko-san doesn't even make the top 10 list of wealthiest mangaka, let alone wealthiest japanese individual overall. Animenewsnetwork claimed she was the biggest entertainment industry taxpayer in 2004, but this could probably be because she directly owns the rights to her own work. The link to the source Asashi Shinbun article is dead and I can only find various sites parroting the claim without backing it up.

lmao

For if you leave now, you will be playing
For a people that refuse to comprehend
They have chosen their own end.

So you will stay here. You will play with me.
And I will keep grieving for the vidya that were sent to death
You are all that I have left!

You need to know.
You are not shit
This game's not yours
YOU CANNOT WIIIIIN!

How delusional do you have to be to think that wasting away your bank account on bullshit is going to piss ANYONE off?
Unless of course you're loaded and you invest in numerous stocks of a particular company that pisses off people.

Pretty sure it was children who made them successful

Yeah, but 2 Metroids
It's like 2001 all over again

lol Nintendo couldn't save e3, they just make the same games over and over.

Who do you think will be pissed off that YOU are wasting YOUR money? Get on with it pal. we couldn't care what you do with your own money.

Bubsy is a hero of video game.

Kek

No one gives a shit about saving E3. We don’t care about the concept itself. You are a retard.

MARINARA

Wii U was a soft "Nintendo" failure, not a flat-out failure. It still sold a fuckton, just nowhere near as much as it could've if Nintendo had bothered to market it worth a damn and not given it a confusing name that made people think it was just a Wii tablet. I remember something about Splatoon being one of the most-played multiplayer console games across the world.

I love how all these retarded abortions keep replying to nintendofags.
It sure flips the shit out of nintendohaters the FACT that the Switch is printing money (and we're not even close to christmas!) and that even the fucking Cemu devs are getting thousands of dolars every month since BotW.

It was announced though right?

Yahoo