Neptunia Thread

Neptune Wins E3 edition
🍆🍆🍆
NEWS
Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls IS OUT ON PC NOW (STEAM)
Cyber Dimension Neptune has officially released in Japan!
(BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT)
Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!
/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563
Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM
QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.
Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.
Ask the Volafile or Share threads.
Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/games?devpub=idea_factory_inc&sort=bestselling&page=1
gs.smuglo.li/nikonov
store.steampowered.com/app/557860/Azurea_Juncture/
pastebin.com/xSqYNr0c
twitter.com/atari/status/875032249711898624
ataribox.com/
pastebin.com/mpE6nb9Z
twitch.tv/videos/152179363
twitch.tv/videos/152182242
twitter.com/SEGAForever
pastebin.com/iAVRP2RN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No lewds or waifufaggotry allowed.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

NEP I and II for ps3 are on sale on Play-Asia.

Did the shitposting go that far?

I cant believe this E3 was so bad that Bert was the only one with games, most of which were multiplats.

Yeah. Actually I vaguely remember hearing something about Sega in relation to that whole Devolver/Pre-Pre affair but I didn't get any clarification over it. If Sega did do a little shitposting there then they made a better choice than all three of their old pals combined.

Reminder that the Re;Birth series is still on sale via GOG.
gog.com/games?devpub=idea_factory_inc&sort=bestselling&page=1

SEGA WON!

reminder that :

Also grade Noir's presentation:
I give it a 6/10 at least you kept what worked last year but not good enough like last year

Now I imagine neptune disguise as a maker just to shitpost IRL in the E3 while the other CPUs are fucking thier shit up

I really need drawing of this

>"Y-you wanna play Skyrim on the Switch with me, right user?"

I want to say no. But how can i say no to that face?

No. I was going to let that slide, but after the Ubisoft shit, it's Iris time.

MARIOxRABBITSxXCOM
EXPLAIN

Sure let me just pay for this crab armour mod and activate my zelda amibo.

The Sonic twitter man was there after like 10 solid hours of prepreshow shitposting, brought Sonic apparel items, face paint, bath bombs and demos of Mania & Forces. Got a bit of brand new gameplay footage out of that too.

I want to hug Rei

On another note, running Superdimension Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls at 144hz just makes IF jump really really really fucking fast

…Can't we play Lowee Party instead? But I guess it's fine, as long as she lets me make the character look like her

How's that Vita patch for the RB2 retranslation coming along?

they have vita homebrew now?

Someone post more rare Neps, damn E3 shitshow left a bad taste.

There's been a patch for the RB3 retranslation for a while; I'm just waiting for RB2.

Blanc has hit some hard times.

how does it work? do you have to have a modified system?

I want to support Nepgear and help her nation build the best consoles again. I would do this by breeding with her amd raising our babies to be full fledged and well respected adults.

The fuck? Some glitch or something? That was supposed to be this. (Assuming it doesn't fuck up again)

Yes, as long as you're on 3.60 firmware you can install a soft mod by going to henkaku.xyz
After that you can install homebrew and pirated shit, including fan-patches.
RB2 vita patch never ever

You need a Vita or PSTV at 3.60 or earlier. If not you're SOL. Go visit the Vita thread if you're interested.

Does the first game have one? I'll give the official localization a miss if it's bad.

Oh, maybe you just selected the same image twice? It's a loophole in the dupe detection.

One of the best ways to help raise Planeptune again, I guess.

I'd be content with having children and raising them with Nepgear, though. Even if that doesn't help the nation.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Hows Sega Hard Girls you disgusting waifufags?

Iffylicious

WASTED QUINTS

To add onto this pretty much all PSTV's will be at or below 3.6 since they got discontinued around that firmware. A new one would be guaranteed to be under 3.6, a used one is very likely unless the previous owner updated it.

I want to taste Iffy.

They're still being produced in nipland so if you import one in a non-standard color there's also a chance of them having newer firmware.

I thought production stopped everywhere, I guess one that is from the west would be another qualifier.

Was this the most pozzed E3 in history or what?

>>>/cuckchan/
And yes, the diversity pandering and the barren collection of games shown along with paid mods and overall borerom makes this one of the worst E3s I've ever seen disregarding Devolvers and Adult Swims shitpost.

Get ready for cringe over the next few days/weeks as I ruin yet another Nep game

I will now try to play Re;Birth 1 for the 3. time.
I like the game, I really do, but I always get distracted by something else and can't get back into it.

have fun

I have the opposite problem. I lose interest for months(/years) on end, pick it back up and play through a few levels, then put it back down for months to come.

I'll clear it eventually.

Just sit down and don't get up until you finished it. It isn't as long as the other games.

STOP

user. You have no idea of this game's English powerlevels. By heaven and hell I'm going to expose it.

If you combine cute things, in this case Neptune and Illya, the result is even cuter.

Are you who I think you are?

Maybe.

You draw cute grills.

So I'm not who you think I am.
You're thinking of: gs.smuglo.li/nikonov

o… oh.

wat

He was asking if I'm the guy who managed to get a VN about how terrible niggers and kikes are on steam by hiding it behind cute anime girls. It's the same artist who made the image I posted.

VN: store.steampowered.com/app/557860/Azurea_Juncture/

boy what i tell you bout them loli crossovers

Maybe this crossover will cause a resurgence in popularity for the Sega Hard Girls series

Why did they turn Nepu into such an obnoxiously self-obsessed cunt in this? It's much better when it's subtle.

Why did she have to suffer so much?

She's just throwing one in to make me look better for my big debut.

It was awful but Sega did the right thing for a change. Thanks to the user who found the footage.

N-NEPTUNE?!
HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!

So which nep won E3 in terms of games

Wasn't really impressed with Vert or Noire, Blanc was okay. Neptune screwed around with everyone. Can't wait to see what Uni and the twins have to offer.

Definitely Blanc, and I'm not even a huge Nintendo fan. Noire and Vert were both shit this year. Then again, Noire blew all her thunder on opening the year with a shitton of amazing exclusives.

kek

user, I…

You're a waste.

She has to get more than fucking Undertale goddamnit, the Vita is still alive in Japan.

Then E3 isn't Uni's time. Wait for TGS.

None of them really; on the one hand, Blanc's presentation was itself alright, everything leading up to it was horrible. Noire and Vert at least had vaguely watchable presentations. Between all three of them though are just a handful of games that looked at all interesting. I refuse to forgive Miyamoto for the Ubisoft appearance and in fact docked a lot of points for that, only the strength of today saved them from negative territory. So I will make it roughly a three-way tie overall, which I think is quite fair.

DON'T GET ME GOING ON THE MAKERS. WESTERN VIDYA NEEDS TO DIE.

That's a little far, don't you think? There's some good western games.

Not in this E3, that's for sure.

Made in the past ten years? Only things that comes to mind are FTL and Terraria.

NO
EXECUTE
Devolver is spared however.

I want to Marry Noire.

Well that's neat, I never thought I'd see the SeHa girls again, even though I quite liked the show.

This year Plutia will get her own CD, I'm sure of it!
and hopefully the Oracles, Makers, Linda and Rei will get thier own CDs in the near future

I wonder how that cuck mod feels now? Banning discussion on a leak just because it says Nintendo is doing something bad has to be the new low-point of this place. 16chan when?

Mega Drive is always a quality choice no matter the form factor.

I played the first 10 minutes of Neptunia mk2 on the PS3. Where to begin…

The ride never ends my friends.

Really tried to get into this series but it doesn't want me.

Haven't played RB1 in a while but those are general tips people will give you

OK… Should I grind much before that fight?

This is where people split, some will tell you yes you should grind, other will say as long as you fight most of the monsters in the dungeon once you should be appropriately leveled. Since I haven't played RB1 in a while I can't support either claim. Lastly what level are you? Some people claim Black Heart can be beaten as early as level 9 and other recommend level 13+

I don't remember. I have also a question, are all games in the main series so hard? If yes then I see no point in frustrating myself.

Well the same is mostly true for the other games as well, but on the plus side it becomes easier the further along you go because disk creation and lily skills that make your team OP near mid-late game. While I will say to try to tough it out i understand the games aren't for everyone.

It's a difficulty spike. The games are generally not hard at all if you approach them with a little thought, and become easier as you progress.

pastebin.com/xSqYNr0c

Lewd Noire

Well, if anyone remembered the last lewd Noire story, I re-wrote it.

Thank you for your work, mate. Enjoyed it.

Imagine Noire's face when she finds out she's pregnant.

It was really nice. Good job.

One of the only parts in the Re;Birth games that I found difficult was the post-game in RB;3. All the games have (from what I can remember) a plan that weakens enemies and makes them easier, if you want the game to be less difficult I would make that the moment it pops up.

I wasn't expecting someone else to contribute but yeah that powerlevel is insane

I'm still playing through the game though

Also don't forget

did they change voice actors since rebirth 1 or something?

You always lose with the English dub.

nah, rebirth 1 was fine

ALWAYS
LOSE

if my heart won then i won

Cuckchan go and stay go

In what dimension could the english dub possibly be fine?

i had fun and i feel in love, theres nothing you can do about it

Not even in hell would they expose you to the english dub.

I found really cheap used cartridge for Sega Hard Girls, should I buy it even if I didn't finish any game in the series? Is it good to start with?

PS. It's 16$.

Do it, it's comfy as fuck
And the only way to see the SeHas anymore

That's an alright price, you'll get to know a bit of the cast. Just know that the game won't have any continuity with the "main story" of Neptunia right now I also enjoyed the ED for the game.

That anime was surprisingly fun to watch. The artstyle had me worried but it was comfy and I'm glad I watched it, would recommend.

It's a spin-off game, so the characters are barely (if at all) going to be indroduced. You can start with it, but keep in mind the story is a lot different and separate from the usual main games. Might want to check out Hyperdimension Neptunia V-II as well if you're looking for good Nep games.

It was
I liked the change in the episode 12 ending. I still think it was a nice touch

I don't know whether to be more angry that they forgot Saturn is the God of Hell in Roman mythology, or that the voice acting is pure garbage.

ENG voice acting for the series has always been trash. at least this time around you don't have Erin Fitzgerald rupturing ear drums.

Poor Noire.

It's a real shame, I at least considered her tolerable at times, but not only has she been shit a lot of her later roles, she's one of the worst cases of liberal cancer. Hell, just Noire/Black Heart has been getting worse by the game, her Black Heart being completely unrecognizable in V-II in comparison.

I'm actually starting to hope she adds her name to the list of "VAs that got screwed because they went on strike."

What could this be?

twitter.com/atari/status/875032249711898624

Age of Tari soon?

She's been Noire's VA forever. She's always made her sound like a 30 year old valley girl, on a good day. On a bad day, you don't even want to know.

She pushed back against SJW shit a bit a few years back when they screamed about a game she was in, but I think she's been flipping out the other way since the election on Twitter.

2600 library on a SoC with era casing? Might as well allow compatibility with later Atari consoles as well. Still, shares for Rei wouldn't be a bad thing at this point.

I don't know what I expected, but definitely not this

It's like you're implying you didn't watch gdgd fairies or something.

So is the Sega Hard Girls localization dogshit like always or can I actually play this one without waiting forever for fans to retranslate it themselves?

Perhaps.

It's gotten rather better starting with VII, although anything that was basically a re-release of a pre-2016 Vita title was using a Doerr or NISA script (except the first Rebirth).

As to the script, I'm not sure since I haven't picked the game up yet, myself.

Like I said, Black Heart, V-II.
And yeah, Dragon's Crown, where she played titty Sorceress.

Polacks, Kebab and Halfcucked-county can stay.

ew

Those aren't neps though

Psst. I heard you guys liked some english Neps?

YAMETE

Anyone here play Gungun? Any good?

I don't think that game would sell here very well. All it is is ass shooting simulator. Also it seems to be pretty slow and the gameplay just seems tacked on as an after thought to give you something to do while you watch girls in suggestive poses do exercises and clean and stuff.

You can already play it here though, you can get it on Vita.

I know you CAN get it here. I'm saying I don't think people will BUY it here.

HOLY SHIT A VITA IS £500

fucking hell I really want to play it but I fucking £500 as a NEET for something that I'll drop on the floor within a month and break

You can import for cheaper than that. Amazon UK has them for ~130 Euro. Are you trying to get a specific FW version?

I'm actually in the UK, I went on the 'Game' website, the UK's like, goto place for videogame shit.

Fucking jews. Thanks for the tip about Amazon. Is Amazon safe though?

Try used, maybe you'll get lucky like this guy. Or try for a PSTV those things are bargain basement.

3.60 won't play that game anyway due to Sony actually being competent at security for a change. But even if he wanted one for hacking, in Australia importing from leaftown I paid about $270 for a new one on Amazon. Add another $130 for the memory card though, fuck those things.

I'm too much of a pussy to ever do something like that, I'd feel like I conned them. I'd have to pay her a fairer price, even if it was just a few quid more. unless his mum was fat or something in which case i'd gobble that shit up without a second thought

It's funny, because of Runescape I believe if you get scammed you've only yourself to blame, but still that doesn't mean I want to be doing the scamming.

I use Amazon in the US. They're a well known retailer and stock generally niche shit most other retailers don't in fact I think most of my new game purchases were from there minus a few used games from Gamestop. Unless you're dealing with legitimate Chinese rice farmers 99% of the time your stuff will be fine. In the off chance you are getting Chinese/the Internally Chinese most of the time they deliver but if they don't Amazon sides with customers a large portion of the time so there isn't a huge risk.

Sony is generally the most competent of console makers in regards to security. I was mostly asking because, while I haven't tried looking, I'm guessing the
consoles are going up in price on whatever marketplace sites people use. New Vitas outside like two color schemes from Japan are 3.60 or lower and are generally in the $150-$200 range new but I also live in the US so most shit gets imported here anyway and can be obtained for decent prices. Those memory cards seem to be consistently retarded everywhere though I think I paid $100 for a 64GB memory card.

It's not a scam if they charge what they think it's worth. If you don't know the value of what you're selling it is on you. Considering it was a child's vita I'm guessing mommy bought him everything and she just wanted it out of the house so she had more space for candles or some shit like that. In that case it was probably nearly worthless to both the child and the mother.

these are screenshots in the steam store. how many more lewd accidents does iffy have in this game?

Wait, why is Neptune a bike now.

I wish Liam was still alive.

because of lewd riding jokes. because she carries the team on her back but shes two-tired to stand up on her own. because shes a wheel hero and a vicious cycle.

i dont actually know and it kind of freaks me out. i hope shes okay

It makes me want to buy PS4. Or there is hope that PC version will have decent controls?

Because she ends up saving IF and one of the Hard Girls at the cost of her own life in the game, whereupon she possesses IF's motorcycle

playing through Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls on Steam and jesus is this dialogue TERRIBLE

That looks like a Sword Art Online game.

If it controls anything like the two previous Tamsoft nep games Which I have no doubt about since it's basically the same game then controls should work just fine

Are we talking about keyboard+mouse controls?

Well there's your problem

I use a gamepad for nep games because they're all fucking terrible with KB/M. The buttons are still listed as gamepad no matter what, too.

What kind of USB gamepad do you recommend?

Well I used a DS3s for a long time but they all broke. My sister got me a DS4 which is serviceable if you use the steam client which has native support. I even launch my GOG copies of neps via the steam client just for the pad support and customisation.

The touchpad is useful and customisable to anything, too. That said, the physical quality is usual Sony garbage. Not that it feels bad or anything but the stick is already starting to tear but luckily I don't use the gamepad for too many stick-intensive games other than perhaps DMC3/4. Everything else is light usage of it for very basic movement (nep) or D-PAD usage (Tekken 7).

I think the most tried and tested, cheap reliable gamepad for PC with is 360 controller. But I hate it.

The R;Bs and VII are fine with KBM. NepU, well, it's an another story…

I disagree, they are not as bad as Fairy Fencer, but still clunky.

Now I think about I only really used KB, but it's okay. Just increase the camera sensitivity (because with the default setting it takes two days to fully rotate the camera). Prompts will still show controller buttons, but that'll be wrong even with controllers, unless you happen to use some xbox controller or compatible shit.

If you want some strange KB controls Trillion is pretty high up there.

X360 is alright for Nep, but any game pad will do, even an ordinarily crap cheap one. Just make sure it has a d-pad and two analog sticks (basically XB-like).

ataribox.com/

man why is the grand atrium music so fuckin' comfy

Rei what are you doing

She's returning to Gamindustri's Console War, with a vengeance.

Despite the story and gameplay being mediocre, I do enjoy the ost alot.

People like you deserve to get hanged in the streets.

user…..

Preparing for Wood Grain Rising: Reivengeance, why?

(double check'd)
Reianon did you just use my attempts at meme magic for a plutia CD to bring atari back from the dead?

if that's the case… rude!

I am not sorry

Tari rises once again!

By the way, I know it was mentioned in the last thread but Naoko Mizuno and Tsunako will be at the LA Anime Expo this year, along with Yui Horie (Nepgear), although she's mainly there for Ms. Monochrome stuff. In addition, regarding non-Neptunia people, Nier's 2B (Yui Ishikawa) will be there as well.

Anyone headed down that general direction?

Wait so is Tsunako smaller than Gear?

why isn't there an Ouya nep?

Nepgear's 154cm (5ft) tall so Tsunako would have to be pretty smol if that were the case. Nepgear however was violently dismembered so she's been cut down to size since then.

There is, it's a small one pixel dot on Nepgear's shoulder in one RB2 scene. The bigger question, is where's the Neo Geo CPU?

why this dialogue

asshole steam messaged me while recording this

pastebin.com/mpE6nb9Z

Trying something new, though I don't think there are many Oracle fans … and less so with Mina Nishizawa.

Completely SFW.

what exactly do people think of the nep vs seha girls translation? I'm on the third time loop and so far it seems worse than V-II but not as bad as R;B2

I'm genuinely considering playing with the English dub because cute girls being polite with subtitle text that shows them being rude and snarky makes my brain hurt.

That actually describes Japanese speech pretty well though.

oh

Very nice
I don't know, to me it feels like it's going to be an emulator box

Screwing around with IF's bike is a well known way to accelerate death.

I can only find five of the seven mistakes

Everyone has one except Noire. But that's only six. The seventh could be the next panel in which Nep has a dogoo in her mouth.

I see it now. Maybe the text bubble counts as one too.

That works too. I want Blanc to have a outfit in which her hat has an arrow sticking out of it.

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

that happens when you stundere too much

Here's some Pure Noire.

WHAT DID YOU DO

Play HDN RB2 on Windows 95 compatibility mode

Why is Nep so friendly with horses?

MODS MODS MODS

has nepgear tried putting d-pad decals on other vehicles and machines to see if nep could possess them?

Blanc is so cute with the fly

Explain this picture.

mondo uncool

Why is giant insect porn a thing
Why

Because why not?

Fuck off back to >>>/d/

I should take a break from fapping because this is starting to become arousing

Yeah, it sounds like you might want to take a quick break.

My powerlevel is higher than you think.

I'm rather disappointed by the lack of cute fairy. I did preorder a really nice Neptune though.

There's probably posters of Histy, but the CPUs and their candidates are the ones with tons of merchandise.

If only you listened

I really hate that artist because he's good at drawing cute girls but only draws shit like this.

uni

pls no

There's one nep, one Blanc, about 5 Noire's, one BH, one PH, zero Verts, zero WH and one OH and the Uni and Nepgear figs that can hold hands together
Nep figs are a nightmare to collect

Why are English nep VAs on average 10 to 20 years older than their Japanese counterparts?

Is there really THAT much of a shortage of young voice actors in America?

Two reasons:
1. They're a clique and will go fucking insane if you circumvent them as we saw with the P5 shit.
2. Having anyone sounding like they're under the age of 35 while acting lewd or girly is unrealistic and creepy :^)

what happened

Some of the JP Nep voice actors are getting on in years. Nepgear is 40. Noire is 40. Neptune is 38. Histoire is 53. Vert is 36. I think Rom and Ram are the youngest, Rom being born in 1995, and Ram in 1993.

Fuck

Wait that was translators, I accidentally mixed up two groups of spoiled idiots.
What I should have talked about was the fact that they lobby and gatekeep their job so hard they think they're hot shit and don't even voice-"act" any more. Just use their regular voices and expect people to take their strike seriously.

Even in real life, Nepgear is the older sister.

Kana Ueda (IF) also recently turned 37
Chiaki Takahashi (Arfoire/Magiquone) is also 40
Junko Minagawa (Linda) is 41

Aoi Yuuki (Peashy) would be the third youngest (1992)

It fits Arfoire's VA to be middle aged, though I wonder how many games they have left in them.

Arfoire and Noire are also in THE [email protected]/* */, which reminds me of comments/speculations that the rest of the cast aging might have something to do with Bandai Namco's recent pushes for its spinoffs.

Fucking sonic became based.

Has anybody footage of the pre show? I missed almost all of it but it seems like all the best shit happened there.

You can still watch it on the twitch channel. It's in 2 parts.
twitch.tv/videos/152179363
twitch.tv/videos/152182242

gog trilogy torrent where?

You're supposed to support the Goddesses, not fight against them.

well it's pretty niche game so i would suggest to pirate it before buying it.

That's some interesting coloration.

Well he's got balls.

Nice thinking, friendo, bet that's gonna look real good on you when you turn 80.

Fag

Why would you want to make Nepgear cry

Excuse me, what.

Jesus christ how can all the normalfags who letsplay animu vidya on jewtube stand the eng dub, playing with that would be literal torture for me

You think that's bad, wait until you hear Arfoireinator's

At least the atmosphere of the music fits Arfoire even if its odd. White Heart still has it the worst so far. Like that theme had no direction whatsoever.

it's like fiddeling her agnus

Anyone got some lewd Neps they're willing to share? Especially when they're lewding with other neps.

I remember falling asleep while running around in the dungeons in HDN. The first game was pretty dull and dry, really wonder how they were able to make more after that.

I only have a few.

Sounds like instead of tracking the MIDI in Cubase (or something else) with a real set of patches and plugins, they ran it through Windows Media and recorded it using system soundbank.

The Nep 1 soundtrack's not a complete loss though. The composition of the music is actually fine, but it's lost in the low-quality instruments. When you don't fight them and work with them though, it has some nice moments. Leanbox certainly acquitted itself well in this one, there's some other tracks as well but I can't fit them all in the 12MB limit.

These would sound rather a lot different if run through again with better instrument setup. Probably would blow RB1's remixes largely out of the water (although I think the new Planeptune theme there is extremely catchy and energetic, fits a nation Neptune would "run" quite nicely).

Sounds unfitting for battle music & more fitting for running away from a huge threat.

Softgear

Neptune too!?
twitter.com/SEGAForever

This is far more catchy than it has any right to be.

#NepForever

pastebin.com/iAVRP2RN

Chapter 2 (End) of Mina Nishizawa

Still SFW.

En-Noire going Yoohoohoo! is pretty cute though.

Let's hope Rei doesn't fuck up on her "return"

I believe in her.

dubs comfirm rei will not fuck up
that or she will fuck up her fuck up so badly she will succeed