All the niggers killing white men at E3 is because ((( they ))) expected Hillary to win the election...

All the niggers killing white men at E3 is because ((( they ))) expected Hillary to win the election. Imagine how bad the country would be if she had won? It would be illegal to be a white male by the end of 2017. The kind of propaganda these games companies are pushing is the kind that leads to genocides. ((( They ))) want you dead and gone forever.

Are you an anti pol shill pretending to be a pol shill to make pol look bad?

OK, but are you complaining about something specific that happened at E3? Did that woman say something to that effect?

Anyone who think Holla Forums even resembles its 2012 incarnation is mistaken, its a decrepit corpse bereft of cancer.

And people in 2012 complained Holla Forums wasn't the same as it was in 2009, and so on. "it waz gud and den turnd bud" is a meme.

Yeah and 4chan is still as good as it always was, right?

Holla Forums has a mod who actively shits on the board and bans any wrong think and after years of denying stormfaggotry they have meetups on the board.

So fuck off cancer.

Nice quads.
My point is people never say the current state of affairs is good. They always say "nowadays it's shit, this specific amount of years ago it was good" but nobody said it was good back then. The consensus back in 2012 was probably that it was shit.

This E3 has had some really egregious signalling.
I still can't believe they named it that, I was literally falling out of my chair in laughter.

Jesus. How much do they pay you faggots?

Are they hiring?

It's not a game title, it's a direct message to Detroit

must suck being a retard

Sometimes we get a good thread on Holla Forums, but half the time there's some kike mod. /polk/ is alright, and they're definitely natsoc.

You don't see the bigger picture at all, do you?

They're conditioning you hate faux multiculturism. The shit they're shoving down your throat isn't multiculturism, it's bile dressed up as it.
It's too late for you though. They've already convinced you that you're dealing with real multiculturism.

Then they unleash their shills to make it look like you're among the like minded. They give you the reason and motiviation to keep up the act.

Then they use the media to remind normals how bad gamers are.
Which makes it easier to push even more propganda down your throat, while you scream helplessly in the background as they pass laws against "hate speech" and eventually rewrite all the laws we take for granted.

Keep on playing into their hands and keep on supporting the shills.

The only America worth defending is white America. You have to go back Paco.

Its like talking with a kike

Someone posted a pic earlier with screenshots from 4 different new games, big budget, big names, side by side.
In each was the same hideous negress with a giant afro - and she was the hero in each game, killing white men.

Was on a wolfenstein thread.
((((((((((((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

These kikes, like that ultra kike in the picture, need to be stopped immediately.

Fuck off kike.
There is no such thing as multiculturalism, only invasion and replacement.
Europe is European.
Fuck off to the middle east you stinking kike arab.

Just repost the picture if you're gonna describe it

Multiculturalism is a detriment to society.

That's it.
Likely there are more examples too.
More patterns.

Sad that yet another section of our civilisation has been infected by the jew.
There is no escaping it, so we must turn and smash it until it stops moving.

No. You.

Sega won without having a conference.

They just had their conference during the pre-pre-show instead

sjw's bald space marine

Glad the shown new sonic forces gameplay. That's the only reason i stayed on this.

I remember that.
Fucking disgusting useless fucking negresses.

WE WAZ EVERITHINK N SHEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

How can we make a media that they can't taint?

I'm surprised the captain from numale Trek Discovery doesnt have one.wait nope just jewgle her name and this comes up

doesnt even do the echoes meme correctly
hello there Holla Forums did oinky let you off xir leash ?

A war of all against all.

Except Holla Forums didn't exist in 2009, you fucking newfag.

So Mongolian?

Apparently there is only one black woman.

Read a book nigger, that word doesn't mean what you meant it to mean.

Forgot Moon Girl. She's got the pigtails version of the same haircut.

Only cucks play modern games. Patricians are /agdg/.

Go back reddit

Newfriends for days.

It's Ubisoft. It's no surprise. But the amount of "HURR DURR YOU MAD NAZIS?" around Wolfenstein is fucking obnoxious.

Only cucks play botnet games.
Patricians are /lv/

Not the user you responded but Terry Davis is a brilliant example of computer developer (and Schizophrenia) he's a meme but he's a goddam Holla Forums meme.
CIA niggers finally got him :(

What did he meme by this?

Welp, fuck these niggers. Guess it's back to bald space marines for a little diversity change of pace.

I'd often play brown girls too, but not african black girls since I find black facial features unappealing.

It's really just a poor substitute for playing superior blue girls when they're not offered, though.

wait
wait
wait
WHAT?

there was a concerted effort from leftypol last year where they'd go around shitting up all boards with Holla Forums-like posts. they even had their plans up stickied on their own board so it didn;t take long for people to catch on. they've moved their "subversion project" to a discord and skype which some user from pol recently leaked and much lulz were had.

That's clearly a tranny.

Also that new companion from Dr. Who. Did the whole industry have a collective urge for jungle fever? They go through trends like a machine that you could see reality breaking from your mind trying to process it all.

We need more representation

Which is why one of that companion's first lines are about being a carpet muncher

Sure did work with the censorship issues we've been having didnt it fellow anonymous poster :^)

Once again, every time someone who looks like they might be from Holla Forums does something that can be possibly interpreted as stupid, Holla Forums comes out of the woodwork to say it can't possibly be one of them.