Dragon Ball Fighters is the ONLY new game shown that looks good so far. That's the saddest thing I have ever heard of

Dragon Ball Fighters is the ONLY new game shown that looks good so far. That's the saddest thing I have ever heard of.

Will Nintendo save E3? Will there actually be at least 2 good games this year? Find out tomorrow, on the next exciting episode of E3!

well they showed some more Butterlard but I wonder if thats coming this year

Thats true, and the gameplay looked fucking good. But its not a new reveal, and I'd rather they take as long as they need for that one. The last hope for E3 is tomorrow morning. If Nintendo fails this will have been one of the worst E3s of all time, there wasn't even enough cringe material to meme with outside devolvers show.

Monster Hunter World, SoTC, and Metro Exodus are all mysteriously absent from your post despite looking great and they all have one thing in common. They aren't on a Nintendo console.

Monster Hunter World looks like what I've been waiting too long for, but I still need to see some pure gameplay.

lol

THE FUCK KINDA GAME DID THEY REMAKE FOR FUCKING MONSTER HUNTER WORLD?

But the new metro looked like nothing but scripted sequences and bullshots. How can you claim they look great?

You're the cancer killing the industry.

In a conference of disappointment you try to walk away with something. I cant think of any game that I feel like I need to play, or even want to get at discounts though.

You're just cancer.

That was never said

Monster Hunter World was leaked around a week ago. *But people thought that it was the localized name for Monster Hunter XX instead.**

Feel free to bully.

Honestly I am not hyped. It was just Monster hunter but with scripted events

Yeah, your dignity, by not giving any of this garbage the time of day until actual gameplay is presented; then you judge it accordingly.

I think one of my coworkers was watching the reveal trailer on the work computer. I'm honestly not sure, because at a distance it looked like the anime.
Honestly, it looks better than the anime, now that I get a look at it. That's rather odd. A video game that looks more anime than the anime it's based on.

But user, its E3! Surely at least one of these piles of shit will be decent, right? How can there be an E3 with no good games?

You see, you are such a corporate whore that that is the only world you know and assume everybody else is as hollow as you are.

He never denied it.

Its okay champ, you're going to get at least 1 more MonHun game before they drop that shitty platform like a rock.

If they were decent they would've shown gameplay

But user, they're CGI trailers? How do you expect me to get excited for a game nowadays? You expect me to look at unscripted gameplay and decide to make my purchases based on my tastes? I need to follow what other people like so I dont get left out.

FFXV Fishing invalidates your point, OP.

Seriously, dude?

Autismal grinding finally might have good controls and not locked to a handheld
Game that came out for the fucking PS2
The trailer served no actual gameplay. The idea of them merging Metro and STALKER might be fun so long as they understand what they're doing, BUT it's locked to the Xbone and Windows 10.

I can only presume repeating the same mistake is a cry for help. My advice is to leave the house, see the world and talk to people. You will see worshipping a company is not a normal thing.

Nice touch at the end there OP. I disagree with you though. Monster Hunter, Wolfenstien, Ni no Kuni, God of War, and others looked great.

I agree with your sentiment, user, but this is blatantly false.

wew lad

A game like Shadow of the Colossus actually improves more as the visuals and fidelity improve. It actually adds to the gameplay seeing as you need to see as much of the screen as possible.

You need to stop

It's also on PS4, just like Monster Hunter World is also on XboneX

Code Vein Coming to PC is good news. Also Why play any other fighting game besides Dong Dong Never Die And Soul Edge?

Fuck off, faggot, I already bought it once. I'll take the HD version for free.

Don't count out Ace Combat, even if no one wanted to show anything about it, and all it got was a youtube trailer.

Unless they add new colossus to fight, then I don't really see much point to the remake.

Looks like a remaster of the shitty 3DS game nobody bought.

Wow man you're really deep and enlightened whoa you should probably take your own advice though

Not true, if you've seen the extended live gameplay demos, you can tell there's more depth to it. Assist crossing up, overheads, looks like it has a strong oki game, interesting wallbounce combos; what are you smoking? The 3DS game was dogshit where everyone combos the same, but if you pay attention there are clear command normals in this game, its nothing like that one.

Okis, Overheads Wallbouncing and cross ups have been a feature in every 2D DBZ game since 1996.
If the game actually has real depth, I'd be amazed, but from where I'm sitting it just looks like they took the old game and made it not shit- - which is par for the course with 3DS ports.

If you played the 3DS game you'd know that the game had no oki, it had braindead overpowered wakeup options.

cuphead still looks good even if the trailer didn't reveal much. I don't think i'd buy an exboxoneex for it

Isn't it gonna be on PC anyway?

Why though

Not even Win10 exclusive any more.

probably decided microcuck exclusivity was not gonna make enough profit, after seeing the xbone going to shit in the last months and most people refusing to buy shit on the windows store because it requires you to be always online to let you play,