Untitled

Well, we lost, time to give up.

I'M READY FOR THE RESET BENIMARU

YOU MEAN TIME TO GER ANGRY!

We have to wait till we see actually thing
If we lunch our operation now it will be too early

their trailer video on youtube has over 34 thousand dislikes lel

This is amazing.

Exactly ten years after Oblivions horse armor DLC killed the industry, it gets dealt a second fatal blow with crab armor DLC

Is peter hines the worst PR manager in history? Yet of course the fanbase laps it all up.

Ren has forsaken us.

They remember, they made sure to subtly rub it in your face.

Be the change you want to see in the world user.

That 3rd image is the exact kind of horseshit I expect Bethesda to sell me, not anons.
4.5m downloads and this retard making the image thinks that everyone uses 1 mod and that's it, as opposed to the reality of idiots installing 60 mods to get their perfect waifu shit, plus the people on YouTube who claim to install 1000 mods, like a metric shitton of simple weapon mods.

Rev up those fax machines

Nigga it says AT LEAST, and it's talking about the single most downloaded mod, and the one which nearly everyone who mods uses. The inaccuracy would go both under and over - some people don't use it, and a lot of those may not be "unique" strictly, depending on counting methods.

That percentage is off. Not all 20 million sold was on PC.

Immersive Redguard spic reporting in.

Is it time?

Are you a fucking retard?

The image says, "At least 22.4% has ever used a mod." It does not say, "At least 22.4% have only ever used one mod." He chose the single most downloaded mod on the Nexus, the basically mandatory one that fixes the completely unfuckingusable UI, and drew from that a bare minimum number of users that have ever used any mod. It's not fucking rocket science. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Redguards aren't human, though.
I don't mean that in a Holla Forums way, I mean they're literally not humans, the same way the elves aren't.

That doesn't mean we can't link them to the Prophet Muhammad through a series of quran based bestiality sex stories.

Technically it's not that they're not humans, it's that they're humans from a previous kalpa who nuked their entire continent (which was three times as large as Tamriel) with swords and then "walked" into the current one on their ships, where the only remnants of where their continent would be are a bunch of islands.

They can all breed though, because they're all still descended from earthbones of their respective worlds.

The only humans are the nords

hot

Man I'm still mad that the TES is future Fallout meme is canon now.
Fuck.

Nords are literally as human as the giants are.
They're the niggers of Tamriel.
Nibenese master race.

Really?

Holy shit that's gold, whoever made that mod has balls.

It doesn't have to be, out of the total numbers of copies sold, 5 million people used mods.

Even if those 5 million make up 100% of the PC purchases, there is no way to say that only 8% of the Skyrim playerbase used mods.

To put it another way, even using the most conservative estimates, at least a quarter of the total playerbase across console and PC has used mods. That's just for Skyrim 1.0, not counting Skyrim SE.

damn, John K would be proud of this ren

According to SteamSpy there are 11.7 million PC users. That's an even bigger percent.

Yeah, the BOS created Nirnroot and that one Brotherhood in Spess game that was supposed to be presented in E3 was going to tie everything together.

I hope this guy drops dead. Fuck him.

You have to believe, user.

Fuck that is good lore. Makes me butthurt as hell the actual games are shit.

Thats not what killed it. Call of Duty bribing Microcunts to limits all dlc to under 2 gigabytes is what did it.

lel

dude synth

Pete Hines is the biggest cock connoisseur on the planet. Why he has a six figure job is beyond me.

Why does Fallout 4 look like it came out in 2005?

What happens if we make a collective mail and send all these tweets to Zenimax, asking for him resignation as spokesperson? Will that get him off the Beth?
Will it even be a good idea to get him to resign? Feels like he'll get replace by a worse cuckold instead.

He looks like a shit eater. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be surprised if Beth started to update some of their old games.

It'd only work if he got caught up in some sexism bullshit. Given the way he acts, I'm surprised someone didn't throw some bullshit rape allegation his way.

Bretons are the Aryans of the elder scrolls universe. Everyone else is a subhuman or a nigger.

Wew

ZeniMax runs on nepotism, however. Remember the lead animator who flunked out of his college animation course and then got hired for having been Todd Howard's buddy.

this
you just need enough people interested to start shit again

ES races in a nutshell

Breton
Argonian

Dunmer
Imperial

Altmer

Bosmer
Orsimer

Nord

Khajiit

Get him fired, he's one of the shittiest people on a shitty staff.

heh

I'd sit on an Argonian's hose

You'd be facing extreme prejudice for not only being gay, but being with an Argonian who are generally considered to be lower beings by most races.

In the times of ancient Egypt and Rome, it was not uncommon for many males to be bisexual, and take the dominant position on top of slaves. They could still take it up the ass and be in a dominant position.

I'm talking about the TES world, not reality.

Okay sure whatever, brb fucking a Guar

Why do you come onto a video games board to tell lies about history? Letting yourself be penetrated was one of the most shameful acts a Roman could commit, there were men lost citizenship over it.

It's what my history books told me in high school.

Are you saying (((they))) lied?

Reminder.

Rescaled and remerged because Holla Forums ate half the image.

Really activates my Altmers

Don't be so paranoid, goy.

With the sweaty fat kike who runs this board, are you surprised?

Never give up fag

Why? Isn't Pete just a Marketing Exec? He's a glorified used car salesman. Yeah he's a shitbird, and terrible at his job, but what is replacing him really going to do? He's just the bullhorn for the script coming from Zenimax/Bethesda.

If you want to start a letter writing campaign to get someone fired, you'd do more good for TES/FO by getting that hack Emil shitcanned and convincing them to hire and retain some real writing talent with people who know the lore and can weave it around corporate demands without breaking it completely.