Comfy thread: Sony's Serenade

We've finally reached the last press conference of the day and that is Sony. Show starts in 30 minutes from now so settle in and discuss your hopes and fears while we wait.

Watch the show here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1po72X8i8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wcIzn1sFE4
nichegamer.com/2017/05/31/rumor-entire-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-roster-leaked/
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640/photo/1
nichegamer.com/2017/06/12/monster-hunter-world-officially-announced/
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640
youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE
clips.twitch.tv/PlainPhilanthropicDumplingsOhMyDog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little early? Shouldn't be for another ninety minutes, I'll be having dinner in the meantime.

Kike shills please.

You're an hour early, friend.

Well, their twitch does say it starts 5 PST, maybe that's the pre-show

Benis

Don't recall any new announcements from Sony's first party studios. Anything scheduled to show up (other than the usual cross platform stuff we've already seen)?

They're almost certainly going to show more of The Last of Us Part II. There have been rumors of Bloodborne 2 but I pretty strongly doubt it will happen.

Everyone's hoping for either Devil May Cry 5 or Dragon's Dogma 2, either way Itsuno's said he'll announce something this year and it'll probably happen at the Sony conference.

Heres how the conference will go
Good night everyone
PS4 Pro 2 to compete with the XxBonexX and PC

SONY ALWAYS WINS BBY

I'm honestly looking forward to see how bad the new God of War looks.

how can this thread be comfy if the pre pre show ended?

damn this is new
thanks for having my back, user

Just gimme DMC5 or Bloodborne Kart and this shitty E3 will be redeemed for me.

You're forgetting the most important game, user…

What

SoulsKart was better tbh

I'm looking forward to Sony shoving all the good games into a montage and spending half an hour demoing games no one gives a shit about.

You must lust after cock like a wild animal OP, but I am happy to oblige .

I just want to see more of Ace Combat 7, even though it's not coming out until next year.

Completely different OP

I think we'll just get a trailer. It's already on Sony's JewTube as well.

Are you afraid that Sony will dominate E3 again?

OP and the other user nigger faggots got the fucking time wrong.

Wait, is the main show not starting yet?

I'm just waiting for DMC5.
What's a good alternative for bantz?
I ran out of booze and I can't make it through with official streams. God everything has been shit so far, DMC5 is the only thing keeping me going with vidya.

Hey man as the last OP I wasnt even going to make the thread until now
I had the time right, current OP just blew their load early cause of the preshow (E3 countdown clock also got the time wrong, to be fair)

The one good part will be Spider-Man gameplay and that's it

How many sassy black women sidekicks do you think are going to appear?

The thread is comfy, not Sony. there's been comfy threads for each stream so far.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Even if they show AC7 it'll probably be the trailer that released earlier in the week

Is this the pre-stream?

Wins what, the race for dead last in total games worth playing? They killed the only platform they had with actual fucking exclusives worth a damn.

Is it weird that I always look forward to seeing new Spider-Man games even though I've never actaully played one? Going back a decade to Friend or Foe, I've always found them interesting but never got around to trying any of them.

Console War fags go fight in the sticky

Yes.

So, how has been this E3 so far for you anons?

Yeah, this thread is for comfy

Just woke up from a 3 hour nap. I wasn't even tired.

Is it really winning when your opponents aren't even competent competition? That's like winning in the special Olympics.

EA was boring.
Bethesda was horrifying.
Microsoft was OK.
Ubisoft brought cringe but also rage.
It's been a mixed bag so far.

Yeah, it is

One game I'm borderline-interested in playing, otherwise it's all things I either already knew about or don't care about or both. It's pretty bad.

Please sony. Give me something.

o-okay

Devolver was amazing, actually. So far, their Sam Hyde-tier IRL shitposting has been the best thing about E3.

normalfags(for lack of a better word), have been shitting on it as being "cringey" and bad, while praising EA and Microsoft.

I posted it in the sticky but I guess I'll post it again here:
This hasn't even been fun to watch in the train wreck kind of way. It's like watching someone give you the finger for an hour or two at a time for a few days.

Pretty shit so far. Only a handful of stuff that interests me.

But why?

We all know that if Insomniac's Spider-Man doesn't have 2-styled webswinging, it's shit. I really hope they fucking listened to everyone's bitching to them. I mean, people who have played a lot of Spider-Man games have fucking SCREAMED since Spider-Man 2 that it's either that kind of physics-based, skill-based webswinging with true momentum or it's a no go. and for years Beenox and Activision has fucked it up repeatedly - using different systems - or making "fake" swinging that emulates the look of 2's swinging - look at Amazing Spider-Man games for reference - for like more than a decade now. It might sound like I'm autistic, but why should a game from a decade ago, two console generations ago, have the best refined gameplay system that DEFINES the hero, and yet it only got worse from there on out?

Draining, but fun in a peanut gallery way. Best one was Devolver, easily.
EA was once again a swan song to their investors; MIcrosoft despite having raw numbers on their side only had Ori and Cupcake as notable games. PC was surprisingly boring yet tolerable - host was not a cunt, new Bannerlord footage and some nice conversation once the Intel shilling stopped. Ubi had presentation on their side, but the actual meat of the matter was just so shit (pirate game being some shitty online stuff, XCOM+Mario+Rabbit Minions etc). Bethesda only had the Evil Within announcement - they somehow are managing to be worse than EA this year, what with Paid Mods 2.0 and more Skyrim milking.

I can count the games I'm interested in on a single finger.

Agreed, I haven't used a sony console since the PS3 but that doesn't mean I want it to be flooded with Console Warriors, And Console warriors are a cancer in a league of it's own

Console wars used to be funny a long time ago, but some time around 2012-2013 it became unbearably shit, and way too serious.

I just wanna shitpost "Xbox Heug" again, or shit on the Wii while simultaneously playing Wii Sports for the hundredth time.

whoa there don't forget Arcsys kicking mvc's ass to the curb with an ip that will get them a shitload of sales (And it actually looks good)

See that's just it, console wars used to just be jokes. It was just fun banter that we liked to throw around, but some people didn't understand and started to take it seriously.
I miss all of the great OC that got made based on the joke of the PS3 having no games.

Is this the neptunia conference?

Maybe one day Holla Forums will get it's rebirth and we can go back to the Utopian days

Hopefully. A return to late 2014 would be comfy as fuck

Whoops. Slipped my mind.

They'll mention it when they talk about senran.

I fucking love Golf

Thanks a lot user

That would be a dream come true

Its going to be shit you Holla Forums autist
Go play Spiderman 2

Microsoft said the same and they showed two japanese games, both by Bamco.

Hot Shots is what got me into golf. First thing I've seen all e3 that I actually like.

I've never played golf but I love playing golf games
I think I'd like to start doing the same thing with fishing

Really enjoying the Playstation Fore.

GBC and GBA Mario Golf were pretty good.

Mother
fucking
GOLF
bitch!

Golf mini-game can be so relaxing

Fun. I have been able to catch things to love out of the modern gaming industry like gold nuggets in a river. I'm honestly optimistic about Sony, and at least Treehouse will be comfy. Even if they're somehow letdowns, I'll have you guys.

TORtanic kind of killed everything. It resulted in a lot of fun and a lot of great jokes, but it made people more blood thirsty. People were constantly looking for the next big failure and thus everything became filled with malice and ill will. People started to flood every thread with insults and shitposting in the hopes of starting the next ebin maymay, which just made people angry.

It's been years since I've played but it was pretty fun even though I never shot better than par on a hole

Are you of mixed race?
:^)

Its kinda happening right now at the pinned thread.

I'm whiter than snow.

I think a few anons might be missing the point of the comfy E3 thread, the last few have gotten pretty agitated.

Hell yes, I played that all the time back in the day

what

I had pork chops with green beans and antipasto. I have a bunch of IPA. I'm covered up in blankets with my dog.
I am ready for comfy.

1/16 injun

And now you can't escape it, there are a myriad of posters who practically demand that something fail in a spectacular way. It's gotten bad to the point these kinds will even try to instigate those failures as was the case with Yandere Simulator (something that would have failed on its own and probably would've been a more entertaining ride if every last thread hadn't had more shitposters per capita than people, nevermind the nearly month-long spree of "CUCKDEV CUCKDEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME" threads from people who were totally not fooled) and Anton & Coolpecker. Always on the lookout for the next "salt party", always on the lookout for something to try to meme about, always on the lookout for a new horse to beat to death, then beat some more. It's infuriating.

Sage for offtopic and not-comfy.

what? I thought the joke was that if you like golf you're white and old

White gringo boi

GET COMFY REN

Quickly, Holla Forums! List all the games you want to see revealed by Sony!

>Street Fighter 6 put 5 out of its misery, Capcom

I accept your sage, but damn that was pretty spot on.
I wonder if this culture wouldn't be here if it weren't for the tremendous AAA failures that had massive marketing hype. It…it feels bad to think about.

SONY ALWAYS WINS

8 minutes out.
Stop being mad and start getting comfy.

What? Just how fast are they pumpng these out? I played a bit of 2 and 3 and found them comfy, but damn

It's the time

Devil May Cry 5
Dragon's Dogma 2
Shadow Tower 3
Yakuza 6 western release date
Drakengard 4

I could have ordered that a little better

Momiji-chan, I'm going to watch this on my big screen tv over a BBQ chicken dinner with some white wine. Is that comfy enough?

Whatever.

I still remember when the Undertale demo came out and everyone here loved it. We had constant threads.
It wasn't until the game released and became popular with tumblr types that people started shitting on it.

You are the best judge of your own comfiness, user.

Anything from Sega that's not sonic Virtua Fighter 6 please
Anything from SNK
Disaster Report 4 localization

What are you all watching that was showing Undertale? The Sony E3 stream on Twitch was showing Ni No Kuni 2

Shh get out we're trying to be history revisionists here.

They had a quick trailer for Undertale right before that.

it was shown right before Ni no Kuni on the youtube stream

Here we go

CHAD DADDY SAVE US

Ah right, the youtube stream's a little behind the Twitch one, I must have missed it

I will try Momiji, but I have to absorb information from this thread because my Laptop isn't powerful enough to watch streams

Severely spoiled by several AAA failures all at once. DmC, TOR, Mass Effect 3. People who didn't quite get the hint that's not a regular or even semi-regular occurrence and are desperately trying to capture that lightning-in-a-bottle.

That'll happen when you try to conflate a game with its fanbase. Nevermind that most Undertale "fans" are gremlins who don't actually care about the game beyond its ability for fanart of it to generate money, and the prevailing opinion of it on Holla Forums at the time was it's severely mediocre and easy as a video game but its story was fairly interesting and it had good music. I recall threads full of people trying to get the posters there to "admit" the game was a walking simulator when literally everybody (Toby included) was quite up front about that.

TV

Not a good start

Not a good start, Sony.

Fuck, Undertale was my only hope, this port is going to ruin the great community that was build for a long time.

Here we go lads

The demo was decent. Everything else was shit. Fags got lured in by "potential", like newfaggots who have never seen a failed kickstarter.

Introducing loopoo simulator 2017

Sony is already an F.

David Hayer on them bongos

I will try Momiji, but I have to absorb information from this thread because my Laptop isn't powerful enough to watch streams

Designated shitting conference

I appreciate this chill music, even if it's not vidya.

Get to the point please.

Nice, sitar and harmonium to start off, complete with flute and violin accompaniment.

How is that possible? I'm using a $100 used X200 and I can still watch just fine.

Here comes the diversity

SO PROGRESSIVE, SO DIVERSE

Is this the Canadian National anthem ?

How diverse

Unshattered

Well that was nothing.

Did the audio go out for anyone else, after the song?

So you're telling me, I get to look at not one, but TWO asses all game?

NO SOUND RIP IN PEACE SONY

not yet

I have no audio either

When will this meme series die?

Yup, its fucked

UNCHARTED: WYMYN OF COLOR EDITION
Fuck this E3

It just wouldn't be a sony conference without technical fuckups

Think it's broken for everyone.

Uncharted: The Lost Audio

It's fine on the Youtube stream, for some reason. It was there on Twitch too, just really really quiet

ANOTHER FEMALE NIGGER

Official YT stream, sound isn't fucked there: youtube.com/watch?v=1wcIzn1sFE4

Fuck Sony

I was told there would be video games, where are da vidya gaymes?

And then it devolves into a shit trailer.

Wasn't she already in Uncharted 4?

Not for me, sound just fine, are you guys watching Sony official stream?

Did anyone ask for this?

I'm watching gamestop and i only here clapping. Tailers have no sound.

Is this DLC?

I CAN HEAR AGAIN!

Does Sony have a hard-on for "gritty" zombie games?

you expected something else?

The demo was decent. Everything else was shit. Fags got lured in by "potential", like newfaggots who have never seen a failed kickstarter.

Oh god, my dad is going to buy this shit again.

Go to the sony one

It's obvious that everyone loves it so much that you can't hear it over all the applause user

Nah I reloaded the page I'm good now.

This game looks like ass

Oh god, my dad is going to buy this shit again.

PRESS X TO PUNCH

i like the tree sway

Sony I don't give a fuck about edgy zombie game #5040546.
Jesus christ video games fucking suck.

Women and sissies begone, this is a man's board.

It's shit.

There we go, they fixed it on Twitch. There's like a sixty second difference between the streams but I think it's just Days Gone "gameplay", you won't miss much

Fucking end me.

This game would be a lot cooler without zombies.

Oh Saint Olga, raze us with your holy fire.

At least they're showing Gameplay.

Sony wins by default.

Actually, is this Days Gone or The Last of Us? It looks a hell of a lot like The Last of Us all around

I just want japanese games already

game's gonna sell like hotcakes

The others were worse than this. Be glad you didn't waste your time.

Where are the nip games? What is this garbage?

Do you even lift bro?

Shenmue III when

Days Gone.
They're basically the same game, though.

CINEMATIC GAMEPLAY
CINEMATIC FILTER
CINEMATIC FPS
CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE
#THISIS4THEPLAYERS

I wish I missed most of it.
I'm already this far so I might as well finish it, but I'm probably not watching E3 ever again.

What the fuck is 8-4 doing to Undertale?

lol I think that was Rugga

They've already said it wasn't gonna be at e3

He knows

YAMERO

Probably the Jap localisation, they do those more than english ones I think.

not very KANGLY of them

Translate it to japanese

Of fucking course

Absolutely WHY

Cucks

Wew

There's something about him way more endearing than the other execs. Am I just conflating it with the classiness Sony's show seems to have compared to the others? They really nail the feeling of making the conference more like a film than a showing.

He sounds really out of breath, probably just got done shouting at whoever was responsible for that audio fuckup.

He's gotten better at speaking in front of a crowd.

They say this every year. At least they said gamer and not "player"

DEMON'S SOULS REMASTER INCOMING SOON

Dude, they use Tali's theme

Daily reminder that Sony buses in "playstation faithful" to pad the audience and to cheer at anything and everything. A good portion of the audience are literal neogaffers

I want to believe.

Monster Hunter?

MONSTER HUNTER

Monster Hunter

MONSTER HUNTER
NINTENDO BTFO

OH FUCK
MONSTER HUNTER

That's every audience.

that explains the bowing then

This game looks neat

Is it Monster Hunter? Since when does MH have a "cult" following?

Rumors say it's going to be a Dark Souls remaster, for some reason. AC6 is also all but confirmed.

Monster Hunter?

TACTICAL
MONSTER
ACTION

Dragon's Dogma Dinos?

Welp, pack it up, Sony just won E3.

neat

MONSTER HUNTER!?

Why? I like AC6, but a trilogy port of AC4, AC5, and AC0 would be much better.

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

Is this the Monster Hunter open world MMO that was rumored?

Please don't remaster SotC

Please don't be an mmo.

IS THIS DRAGONS DOGMA?
IS THIS METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER?

MONSTER
FUCKING
HUNTER
WORLD
NINTENDO ON SUICIDE W ATCH

SHADOW OF THE FUCKING COLOSSUS

SONY FUCKING WON

JUST END THE FUCKING SHOW NOW

Having one game is enough to win E3 at this point, so that's not a stretch.

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

They are pretty much copying Toukiden 2 now wew

They better fix the controls.

Well, there's Dante in MVC5, that's one half of the DMC5 rumor

Holy fuck I saw Dante and my heart rate went up.

Fucking pointless bullshit. Original SoC still holds up fine.

More like they better not oversimplify the fuck out of them. The controls were fine. Git gud.

wut It was already remastered for PS3.

Sonyggers everyone

Sony Smash 2?

marvel vs capcom?

Street Fighters meets Guardians of the Galaxy? Why?

he always looks like he has to fart.

FUCKING JEW

NINTENDO BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
A MONSTER HUNTER MMO!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU CAPCUNT

What was before the SotC remake?
Only Monster hunter MMO?
Or more?

I can't see or listen to the stream user, Did they actually say that?

MVC LEAK TRUE MONSTER HUNTER CONFIRMED

An HD Port and a remaster aren't really the same thing

At least it wasnt Donte

CAWADOODY WWII actually looks good.

DmC: DMC BTFO

LINK TO LEAKS PLZ

burger kang sighted

Go away CoD. Even casual niggers are sick of you.

You're right but I don't give a fuck. Marvel's my game and I'm fucking playing it

Even the trailers aren't as hype as three's

I can't tell if I'm laughing because that's the funniest thing I've ever heard or because it's the saddest thing in existance.

Absolutely NuSony.

We already knew this shit.

Hold on to your asses, the multiplats are coming!

Dragonball Fighter Z looks like a remake of Extreme Botuden 3. Which means it's sketchy until it launches.

SONY ALWAYS WINS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

As long as the main series remains handheld. I prefer it much better on the go.

nichegamer.com/2017/05/31/rumor-entire-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-roster-leaked/

WE WUZ ALLIES UN SHIEET

Arthur was my main so I'm fucking ecstatic

But it fucking is. The game looks the same. I can't believe rabbid chimps are actually excited for getting sold the same game for the third console generation in a row.

kek

A new SotC? I still own my PAL60 PS2 copy…pointless

Oh, so it's a localization of that PS4 MMO. Wake me up when MH5 comes out for Switch only.

And they're probably gonna charge full price for it like Fallout 4 VR.

Capcom already have MH MMO called frontier and it still active (I think)

Monster Hunter World seems like an Open World version, kinda like toukiden

You're excited to get fucked in the ass with DLC and pay for a shit rushed game?

Skyrim is 6 fucking years old. You can stop trying to sell it now.

Its called a blood choke, not some shit ass air choke.
You deprive the brain of bloodflow completely and yea 2-5 seconds is about right, an air choke however can take 30 seconds or even longer.

Is it just me or is there insane fucking buffering on ONLY the Sony stream? why were all the other presentations fine?

so is there a fucking stream that doesn't lag out every ten seconds?

Wait it's frontier?
Fuck. My hype is gone instantly

Is that a fucking Skyranger?

Watch the trailer. It isn't.

Have you taken a good close look at Shadow of the Colossus HD and what they just showed? The PS3 game was literally just the PS2 game at 1080p with a more stable framerate, the new one is obviously in a new engine with new models

This is the comfy thread anyway, if everyone wants to angrily shitpost there's another thread for that

Is this yet another stronk wymyn of color I see?

I dont think so, the graphic looks different and Frontier been out for like ages

I heard there was going to be something about NieR, some new musical piece. A Deprival in White, a Revival in Black?

What the fuck?

aaaaaand the rest of the show is VR

What? Where is the VR?
It looked like a 2d platformer

Oh, and also

because the people who played it in middle school are now getting paychecks and need to be milked again.

I WANT HER ON MY BED RIGHT NOW

Yes
Guilty pleasure, bully all you like

anime fishing gaem yay

Dude, a self-insert otome fishing game for rich fujoshits with VR

FISHING FANTASY 15

Does PSVR require PS4 pro?

wtf I love Sony now.

I hate this VR garbage

Seriously, what?

>also secretly really enjoyed FFXV
today was a good day to be a no-taste shitbag

AYY I may get the fishing game

STEWART LITTLE

E3's over everyone just go home.

No.

Is this a genuine Redwall game?

Sucy is a mega qt

Get fucking hype.

Wake me up when the VR shit stops

Alright, Moss looks pretty interesting.

Best game ever.

Fag of war yay

Too bad it's VR

It stopped I think.

Does anyone remember The Puppeteer?
Kinda reminded me of it
If it's something similar it could be a fun little game.

t. Furfag

SONY ALWAYS WINS

It's time for Dad of War and his son Odin.
I can't wait for the next installment when they take on Sekmet and save Osirus with Anubis and Isis.

PS VR is gonna be a flop and it will be released on Steam. Give it time.

I bet you anything the kid's a tranny

its shit.

God of War looks promising.

That ultra close behind the back camera is fucked

what the fuck is this

It's a fucking cutscene.

WE WUZ NORSE AND SHET

it seriously looks like the last of us dude. i actually didn't mind TLOU but isn't god of war supposed to be a cuhrazy franchise about ripping and tearing on the divine plane

does microsoft even try anymore?

This is E V R O P A

If they wanted more gounded combat why not play as the kid learning to fight?

No it doesn't. This is God of War: No fun allowed edition.

WE WUZ

APE

You're kidding right?
It looks on rails, shitty camera, Last of us with god of war. it looks mediocre.

Looks like it's reboot time.

Isn't this David Cage's new game? I was pretty sure the protagonist was white last year

Oh, it's David Cage's new movie.

a literal terrorism simulator

It was supposed to have 4 playable characters.
I'm suprised it's actually coming out within the next 10 years.

SET OUR PEOPLE FREE

Is Monhun World an exclusive?

I think you can play multiple characters like Heavy Rain

WOW IT'S ANOTHER MINORITIES AND STRONK WYMYN FIGHT EVIL CORPORATIONS EPISODE=
I want to die

WHITE WYMYN HELPING SUBHUMANS

It's also for PC apparently

ps4 xbone and pc with pc release after the others

For real though, the fuck is this game?

Subhuman is still human

WHERE THE WEEB GAMES AT?

I really like the Greek BL dogwhistling in the new God of War.

Androids rising up or some shit?

I fucking hate this shit. Androids are not human, they cannot feel emotion.

LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOO

Yeah, I want to see what the actual gameplay is like, but this is standard trailer for any game now.

They have to show the CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE for the retards who gobble that shit up. You wouldnt even know MvC was a fighting game if we based it on that trailer.

Y'know, this game set in Detroit has me thinking, why not a Motorcity game? It would be much better than this cinematic trash.

ROBOT LIVES MATTERS

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Looks like they could use a few bladerunners.

:/

I'm hard

No, it'll actually be on PC later. twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640/photo/1

Do you even English?

WAKE ME UP

If the presentation caps out in 12 minutes there's not much time for any new surprises

But it's so philosophical

Niggers aren't human confirmed

Is the Show worth watching just for her user?

Could this be the year of David Cage?

It's maybe an mmo so maybe not

No.

BANE?

Time to use the bathroom boyos.

It's destiny or something.

Every single trailer has started with dramatic or ambient sound effects before the visuals start.
Also,

So private servers then? Still better than playing it on a Nintendo handheld.

I haven't actually watched it yet, but start with the movies, they're great.

DASTINAY

I never saw the appeal.

It's gonna be so goddamnt shitty, Jesus.

That's Destiny?

Looks completely different than I imagined it

FROM TIME

Isn't the Shadow of the Colossus remaster kind of totally unnecessary? ICO was so much better anyways.

The trailer last year had you as a white android cop. It's clearly racebaiting, but it might be handled with more nuance than our betrayed hearts think.

It's literally Halo.

looks crappier than I imagined

smooth textures in post-apocalyptic wastelands don't mesh well

Nope, they're closing with Spiderman apparently

TELL ME SPIDEY'S SWINGING IS BACK!

Borderlands for the Halo Crowd.

OH SHIT
TRUE PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE
….GET YOUR BODIES READY

first one had a neat a e s t h e t i c but had virtually no content, and the story was worse than nonexistent

Time for Spiderman.

That's okay, I didn't want Armored Core or DeS remaster anyway.

6/10, this conference didn't make me want to die, but it certainly didn't have anything good.

Just show me some wed swinging in the city you assholes

Spiderman, Gotham city

No DMC5
No MGS ruse
No Bloodborne Kart
Is this officially the absolute shittiest E3 in history?

man, half of the shit they've shown was revealed years ago and still isn't out.

christ I just wanna see someone spray some bullets into a wall and not just point and pull

I see some fighting moves from PS1 Spiderman

Seems like it. Has there been a single worthwhile game in any of the conferences?

Sony won bby

crimson skies is coming to xbox 4k tiger camo mlg akimbo edition

anthem doesn't look too bad no bully

Are spiderman's eyelids attached to his fucking suit or something

That was a very thrilling QTE sequence

Why wouldnt Spiderman just pull the helicopter out of the sky ?

The guy has super human strength….makes no sense.

As a movie it looks kinda fun

I was pretty confident Spyro remakes weren't happening this year, but I'm still a little bummed to not see him get non-Skylanders treatment like Crash is.
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Prepare for bullying.

MOON SWINGING
MOTHEr
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKER

Into the trash it goes.

Is there anything left after Sony?

Nope, except Nintendo.

Nope. I mean there's Nintendo, but come on now.

spiderman was written as a teenager you dimwit. That's why he was so popular.

I'm talking preteen, like 12 year old

>"Maybe you could superhero a little faster?"
Stop trying to be Joss Whedon, game writers. Please, for your own sake, just stop.

So much for my hope of this being better then Spiderman 2.

spiderman was always a kid

GOD DAMN IT THE WEBSWINGING WAS FUCKING MOON SWINGING
WHY DO YOU DO THIS INSOMNIAC

The best parts of Spiderman happened when he was an adult. Their constant obsession with his teenage adventures is bullshit and killing the franchise.

top laff

SotC remake and DBZ Fighters.

Soooo everyone is in agreement, the best looking game was Final Fishing Fantasy, yes?

Not a remake, just new engine.

Stewart Little: The Afteryears looked pretty good, too.

nah

so a remake then

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD BABY
SONY ALWAYS WINS

Did they at least show best girl user?

It's over? What happened to ?

You mean Redwall: VR Edition? Yeah it looks okay too.

Fag.

I missed it, got a screenshot?

SLICK BLACK

THE BEST GAMES

it was shown in like a 30 second clip and showed literally nothing

Think we'll ever get Star Wars 1313?

Disappointed but not surprised.
It's over, lads.

Any anons with a regular PS4 have PS VR? Is it shit?

oh god am I really going to think the Xbox conference was probably the best one

Sadly yes

That was it?
That was nothing

Nothing at all

not until EA's exclusivity agreement is over, and if we do get one from them it'll be an EA game so will you really want it

Well that was a lot of fucking nothing.

only game I would buy. as long as it works without the headset

Also.

THIS WAS AWFUL.

Just..come on. Please Nintendo have something interesting to show.

Yeah it's kinda microsoft and maybe ubisoft(shit games but at least new games and gameplay)

A sad state that is

Where you were when Sony won e3?

in 2016

Nevermind, it hasn't happened yet.

Listening to Jim Jones

Well that continues this years mediocre E3. Outside of MonHun and MAYBE God of War, nothing there really looked interesting to me during that.

oh i thought you were talking about star child

Monster Hunter isn't even exclusive.
Its going to be on PC and Xbone as well.

I guess it was comfy enough to sleep through.

nope

I'd say it was less than mediocre. Not only was I not excited for a single game that appeared, we also got paid mods 2.0 which is sure to destroy things that we love. This E3 has been net harmful and has transcended the schadenfreude boundary into full on Ren-tier rage.

What was that?
I missed the beginning, or is this the Bethesda club again?

Report cards, lads. We won't be able to show many more of these this year.

Holy fuck, you're right
If you don't count Devolver

NEVER EVER THEY SAID

That doesn't look like trump style at all.

Check again nig nog

I don't get how it's Trump style.

Hey look at how the angle of the webline is far enough to appear it's attached to air, and how the camera angle hides that it actually isn't attached to any building and there's a lack of physics.

IM FUCKING MAD

Well, this has disappointed..

I'm just going from the "world" in the title and what other anons are saying

nichegamer.com/2017/06/12/monster-hunter-world-officially-announced/

Monster Hunter not an MMO

Fug

That's a stretch, IMO. Looks vague enough to be just about anyone. Besides, Trump is president - referencing him isn't automatically jerking off to SJWs

And it's on PC?

SWAG

Yes! Awhile after, hopefully not very long.

Well color me surprised. Now it just needs to not be shit.

Yeah, Bethesda's "Creation Club."

Yeah, they call it "moon swinging."

twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640 It's fucking real. Is this hype? I forgot what it feels like

Wow. I have exactly one game revealed in a conference that I'm interested in now

Maybe I didn't take a good screenshot.
At about 6:03 youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE
It's the same style white letters, blue background, red lines.

PC ver coming at later date

Trump had a generic logo to begin with. I think you're overreaching.

Sony was underwhelming, but it is the best one of the bunch, since it had the least amount of cringe. The only cringe came from the FFXV fishing game. Sony went with less is more, but it was a little too less.

Where was the Ace Combat 7 trailer? I thought Sony would love to show that off for the PSVR section.

No Hideo Kojima and Death Stranding?

At least Spider-Man looked good.

I give it a B.

t. someone whose only experience with politics is 2016

>>>/reddit/

Its a spinoff so it will
it will probably be good even if casualized, its being developed inhouse by Capcom

I didn't expect to see any Death Stranding going in, but they used footage from the second trailer in their opening sizzle reel–yet gave us nothing new. That's either ballsy or stupid.

Go back to IGN Xcuck

Death Stranding was confirmedto not be making an apprearance 2 weeks ago you tard.
Yeah, I'm honestly surprised as well, guess we'll just have to wait for the booth showcases.

Yeah, I agree, Spider-Movie looked good

I'll give you points for originality

How is a B underwhelming? Are you Asian?

Nigger, every single Xbox fanboy comes from IGN. Nice try though but you still have to go back

>>>/cuckchan/

I don't even have an Xbox. I actually have a PS4, Wii U, 3DS, decent PC, but no Xbone.

Also, Nioh is pretty fucking sweet. Ps4 needs more of this.

I do love how the twitch stream is willing to keep it real sometimes.
clips.twitch.tv/PlainPhilanthropicDumplingsOhMyDog

all stars 2?

just change the special move mechanic and have a bigger roster

Whoops, didn't read that news.

It's "thank you for not being overly cringey" bonus points. It clouded my judgement.

It's red white and blue, and maybe the letters use the same generic font. We've had devs blatantly label the bad guy as Trump in the same way in Watch Doge 2: Electric boogaloo, and the similarities were much closer. You're reaching.

Wow, I've never seen the strange phenomena before.

I guess they really are American Idiots

Can we start making the comfy threads at 510 posts or something? It's comfy, but also a little lonely

That's infinitely more games than usual!

Armored Core, not Ace Combat.

HOW I HATE THESE GREEDY CUNTS AND TRAITORS FOR ABANDONNING VITA, WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD HANDHELD ANYMORE, 3DS IS SHIT AND A MISTAKE

Ssshh user, Let it sleep let her slip into the next world. In this one she is dead but in the next she can be alive forevermore with all the games and memory cards she could ever want

We care, the devs making cute games care, that's what matters.

Oh. Gay.