Blyadistani Fallout 3

Will it be any good or will they casualize it more than they did with LL?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/foreignfiction/get.php?md5=317e4a9aa86065d5f518e85360a1b517&key=8PJ6QOVJSGCT65KF
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks worse than LL.

Yeah no.

After seeing it I remembered I had 2033 redux downloaded but I hadn't played it, so I decided to install and play it.
I really, really enjoy it. Weirdly enough more than Stalker so far, mainly because the guns feel so good to use. Couple of questions though

And its shit. Will pirate when available in windows 7

Redux is inferior with wierd texture changing and more lighting, they also dumbed down the stealth from 3 levels of sneaky breeki to 2 levels of im a shadow or everyone and their mom can see me.
Play the original of metro 2033.
I dont remember anything bad about last light, but I guess some user will tell you something about it.
Also play on the hightest difficulty that is ranger modesomething. All weapons do more damage, so all weapons feel powerful, this applies to your enemies and monsters.

They also made everyone ugly as fuck for no reason. You can't buy the original anymore unless you get it on console. RIP.

I see. I'll try and find a turret for the original.

Also, they better have proper VAs for child characters this time. The 2033 and LL VAs sound fucking horrible.

Go check out comparison videos on YouTube first to see if you think it would be worth the bandwidth.

Truth be told I only care about the gameplay differences, not the graphics.

Just pirate, user, its not that fucking hard.

I liked the boy voice that you need to give a piggy ride to his mom that rewards you with milf pussy.

I dont know if you are being sarcastic or something else

Doesn't the redux come packaged with the original on steam?

I think the only good thing about redux is the weapon customisation? I cant remember.

Expect nothing but trash

The game is based off Metro 2035, in which there are places iinn the world where the air is breathable Actually the whole plot twist of that book is that Moscow is actually isolating itself from the rest of the world, which is apparently doing fine, so that the leaders of the factions can remain powerful.

The original no longer is sold, and owners of the original (like me) don't get Redux for free.

Fuck, I need to read the rest of the books.

Do it, even if they are not as good as the first one they are still solid books and really put in perspective how things could've been and how fucking retarded and off canon LL is storywise. But it might piss you off the fact that in Metro 2035 the Reich is cucked

The funny thing is that the author helped the devs, I guess he wanted a happy ending. i dont care about the reich

Shit writing, no need for tweests.
Everything needs a twist these days.

Funnier than that is the fact that Metro 2034 has absolutely nothing to do with LL and Metro 2035 basically omits every aspect of LL except a few details (for example Anya), the dark ones are definitely extinct in the books, too. So Glukhovsky left them to do what they wanted just because he couldn't give a shit.
Aight

100% scripted shit

SO EXCITING

Not even metro 2033 was like the book, if it was it would be amazingly depressing and great.

No.

Rev up those biblical references y'all

Looked like shit. Though you cannot even truly judge the game, because we didn't see anything. Just a pre rendered trailer and absolutely no gameplay.

That's retarded. Absolutely fucking retarded.

or chan references :^)

Do you really need to ask?
The simple fact that you're out of the metro, hell that the guy is taking off his gasmask when outside, is telling you all you need to know about it.

The remaster version of the second game was literally unplayable, this game will be just like that

It'll be awesome, hopefully like Fallout 3 with better gunplay and combat. Genuine hype tbh. Holla Forums is full of elitist cuckdit tier plebs, don't listen to them

Read the books nigger

I wouldn't mind the open world so much if it was set underground with few surface levels limited by the mask filters you can find. Not to mention that the world isn't frozen witch was also shit in Last light.

3/10 will pirate when it's cracked if only to see if it's still as bad as last light

Loved the first 2 games, hope this is as good

Unless you have win10 you won't be able to. It is only going to the windows store, Xbone, and the PS4.

denuvo was also supposed to be uncrackable you're probably right though, in which case no real loss

Stalker died for this

But Stalker isn't dead, it's better than ever with the truly top-tier mod scene.

I'll only buy it if there are black people present.
Sheeeeit

So where's my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 ?

You mean the retarded mod scene trying to convert it to Crysis 2?

or the retards making shitty p2w mmos?

STALKER is fucking dead

Dead so it can never be butchered, truly the best possible outcome

Why would you want that? Do you actually think that you would enjoy a STALKER 2 made today?

Just admit you're casual as fuck and you've never even played it.

he's not wrong though. mod development has slowed down except for the shitty crysis project, and look at project tarkov or whatever it's called, that's all we're getting in the same vein as stalker

The best possible outcome is GSC making S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 that follows the lore and only improves everything based on player feedback and has zero DLCs or micro transactions.

That however isn't POSSIBLE, so no it isn't

We can only hope that this whole Sjw and niggerfying of the games stops, since these agendas are ruining those games.

FUCK YOU YES IT IS!!! ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE THE FUCKING GAME AND IMPROVE THINKS!! THAT IS ALL THERE IS!! NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE!! IT IS FUCKING POSSIBLE AND DOESN'T EVEN COST AS MUCH AS MAKING A SHIT TRIPLE A GAME!! IT IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT IT NOW

CoC is still being heavily worked on. What do you mean slowed down?

you must understand its not possible to get everything you want

Why do the normalfags get everything they want user?

Niggers, read Metro 2035. The games are based off of the books.

No real gameplay on the trailers so I have no clue what the game will be like.

They don't. They fucking hate their lives and are desperate for anything to take away the pain of being a wagecuck, even if only for an hour or two. This is why they "socially drink" while staring at their smartphones. This is why they spend hours upon hours virtue signalling on kikebook and twatter. This is why they will happily spend $15 to go see the latest (((hollywood))) propaganda piece. This is why they'll lick the proverbial shit off of the toilet seat with movie"games" like uncharted or TLOU. This is why they watch shit like the big bang theory. This is why they become emotionally invested to the point of hysteria in overpaid manchildren playing sportsball.

Being a normalfag is living a nightmare.

This can't be fucking real.

Vidya book time, download this for Metro 2035 and how author pretty much raped his entire lore just to make a political comment. libgen.io/foreignfiction/get.php?md5=317e4a9aa86065d5f518e85360a1b517&key=8PJ6QOVJSGCT65KF

What kind of political comment? A leftist one?

It's pretty much neutral and is a direct criticism to the modern state of Russia, goes on about on mankind is flawed without direction or distractions, that even with religion or ideology they'll crave more and more, so they create enemies to have more cohesion and purpose. It goes on and on about even though there's human suffering that there's still a need for order (manipulation), the book just rapes everything like some gigantic mind fuck, it's at the end of the book but you can read it and judge yourself, it's pretty much a rebuke of Russia's constant worship of the old shit and that they needed go outside the Metro. Lots of analogies and shit, pretty much fucked up the the post-apocalyptic setting, but I won't spoil any further.

I'm starting to realize moderates are far more obnoxious that leftists and atheists could ever hope to be.

Are you fucking retarded?

are you triggered faggot?

Knew I had you pegged as casual redditscum.

Don't you love ziplines and bows user? Don't you like Far Cry clones?

Me neither

Since when did our collective IQ drop to Reddit levels?

inb4 called a shill for pointing out retards and their retarded claims

How?

And isn't game Artyom more badass than the book version?

Great, another cinematic corridor crawler. It's okay though because it's made by slavs. Slava xD

The first Metro was good, but none of the others were.
I don't know why, either. This game and Last Light were both made by the same devs that made the first game, 4A Games. It might be because of the publisher change from 2033 to Last Light, but Deep Silver aren't known to dick around in the creative process like other publishers such as EA are.

What was good about Metro?

Finally, a light of reason in this bog of mindless whining.

Then what kind of game is it, user-kun?

Just read the synopsis and it sounds like the lore just went to complete shit. Who thought the "twist" ending was a good idea? Liked the first two games but now I have doubts about the third

Gee I dunno, maybe like the former ones? Nowhere was it hinted it would be open world so I don't see on what grounds people are whining about it. Alternatively go watch the dev interview where he explains.

Open wide, here comes the airplane: it's like the old games, with some levels being larger and giving you more freedom to move around. No open world.

Refresh my memory, user-sama.

Surface was getting better. That's in Moscow, which is one of the hardest hit, so it's far from unlikely that later you'd be able to take off your gasmask out in the wilderness.

I understood it that it could be either way.

Has there been any game where the sequel wasn't casualized?
I don't think so. All sequels I know had mechanics more streamlined for players to get more action and shit.

Morrowind was streamlined but has much less action than Daggerfall and Arena.

eh was never that good anyways

you are buttblasted trumblina