[Throat singing intensifies]

[Throat singing intensifies]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR7VDPUj5AE&t=28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(checked)
We get to play as Finns?

yes :DDD benis

Nice to see horse archers are still shit. Sure he won, but it was a pyrrhic victory and took ages.

I shall christian myself Vittu Saatanen, Emperor of the Finnish Hordes.

Cant wait for the lewd mods and mythological creatures mod

YES :DDDDDDD

At least something good came of today.

who is eren and why he is gaining skill at rivecheg

Anyone have more information on formations? Think spearmen will actually be able to brace against a charge or what

fucking dislexia :D sorry

spear bracing has been done in mods (although the formations were shit), hopefully we can mod it in if it isn't already a thing

Do they have a fucking release date yet?

Doesn't look like it. I'm completely fine with it though, the only problem is that the entire command system looks really finicky to use during the middle of a battle. Being able to place your troops where you want is good with the larger battlefields, but it doesn't work if you're trying to stab other people. Hotkeys are better tbh.

ALL OF MY TEARS, ALL OF MY PAIN, I TRY SO HARD BUT THATS AO HARD, IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I'm sot of okay with that since your guy is in the middle of a battle at that point. It would be cool if you could set up formations beforehand and then just shout at your troops at anypoint (like mid melee) and have them follow your orders. I have high hopes for the mods, game looks pretty damn nice.

more than likely a companion.

I'm hoping all the other AI lords instructions in that footage are what fighting with allied lords do now and its not just some tutorial

Christ, I need this in my life
I just hope you can customize your casles.

The best improvements I noticed were to the physics and decals. Soldiers getting knocked back into the dirt after being trampled by horses, abandoned shields and swords with corpses hanging around after a fight, the bobbing, bouncing and waving of the lance flags, regiment flags and even the hair. Also the low medieval era is pretty much GOAT since platemail is disgusting.

Gentleman, you can get cheap and free voice command software, nothing like yelling archers hold position, Infantry advance 10, Calvaly follow me, CHARGE!! wile cutting down peasants.

It also makes with fire a sword a fun game, HOLD YOUR FIRE, FIRE ON MY COMMAND, FIRE! … FIRE!

Vid Related.

The program i use, i got is for arma2 but it works great with M&B

Endwar put me off voice command software of all types.

loistava :DD

i was the same, have a broad Yorkshire Accent and gave up on that game within minutes.

the one i'm using lets you program your own voice, and iv never had a problem with profiles build by other users.

My lord.

I hope not

EBIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This game is looking way too good.

Vlandian master race by the way. Sturgians and Battanians also welcome.

Wait a few more years for what is shaping up to be a really fun game or get what could be a fun but unfinished game right now: which would you choose?

i want them to release the damn thing before erdogan brings a crusade on himself

maybe they shouldn't have fucking announced the game if they weren't even close to finishing it. Remember, they made the release trailer in 2012 when they hadn't even fucking started production. And then we had to languish with practically no updates, just radio silence and the occasional blog post. We still have no idea how close the game actually is to completion.

5 F U C K I N G Y E A R S

Turkroaches and Slaves are unironically saving video games from the West.

This is nigger tier behavior.

this is nigger tier behavior.

throat singing?
but I thought Finns weren't mongols

Just fucking kill yourself.

There ever been any mod for warband that involved weapons breaking/being removed? I'm usually not a fan of the mechanic in most games but it seems like there being a chance of your spear being tugged out of your hand as you skewer someone riding the opposite direction on horseback might fit. Long as the spear is sticking out of the guy afterwards and is retrievable.

:DDDDDDD

broken lances are a thing is some mods to stop kitting a bit. but broken shields and arrows still just automatically respawn. in every mod i have seen.

that feel when your opponents get pack camels to restock their archers

youtube.com/watch?v=bR7VDPUj5AE&t=28s

WHY THE FUCK CANT I EMBED

I sure hope they make the game a shorter series of battles with tactics and strategy being highly important, instead of an endless grind simulator where you accumulate tons of top tier troops and easily breeze through a million fights. Warband's single player is simply an abomination of gameplay surrounded by ravenous fans who can't look at it critically.
I expect a more polished, more content-packed game with more RTT and win conditions that don't require you to sink 500 hours into one playthrough.

Finns are a Turkic people ripped from the saddle, much like the American Indian. It is fortunate that the Finns never got themselves back upon the saddle with foot in stirrup, or else all of Europe would have fallen.

this
Fights should be fewer, shorter but much more meaningful

Fewer, not shorter.

What a faggot.

Did someone say Throat Singing?

Shorter too, and by that i mean that in normal wb you could have battle that lasted for hours because 10 lords decided to slap their dicks together and game spawned only 150 soldiers at once
Not to mention ridiculous time that you needed to get to the enemy when it was infantry vs infantry

I think that Vikang conquest really improved the formula and butterlord should go more this way while still respecting the historical period tactics and army compositions

Eren is literally a turkic name

Jezuz chroist I think you all are missing the big picture on battles here. Let me explain:

1. You mod your game to have thousands of troops in a battle.

2. Get a beefy PC that lets you smother your face in those giant battle tits.

3. Mod or download replacement cities/castles with much larger maps and multiple access points to siege as well.

You know what you do after all that fucking work and that epic siege begins?

It's not your fucking job to siege the castle. Go sit with your elite guards, sip some mead and play cards. Talk with the other royals. If you have errands to run go do that and check in every half hour or so.

A man who understands the true intricacies of command.

iirc spears can now couch if you are on foot which means if cavalry charge into you they'll take fucktons of damage. However you can't move while doing this and is awkward to setup.

This is good for AI because spearmen/pikemen will finally be worth a damn, but for players it kind of simplifies the combat.

BOARD GAMES

With your harem of captured waifus. Hopefully all the waifu modders that Bethesda chased off with their paid mods bullshit migrate to Bannerlord.

Why won't they announce a timeframe for release?
I don't even care if its delayed, just give me something for fucks sake, I'm dying here.

(checked)
Ebin :—-DDD

EBIN :DDDDDDDD

X-DD