UBISOFT WORST SHOW

==FULL OF FUCKING NIGGERS AND (((DIVERSITY)))=
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT TO KILLL THEM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGJHDDJDJDJDJDHZHDHDHDDJDJ

It has been a while since I've been this butthurt.

Why so mad over a game you'll never play?
You're flustering yourself over pixel niggers.

I wasn't as disappointed as I was with Bethesda. I didn't expect Ubisoft would be good. Deep down I still had hope Bethesda would be good, but instead we got paid mods, a shitty morrowind expansion to a shitty MMO INSTEAD OF JUST REMAKING MORROWIND IN HD, and commie wolfenstein.

Kil yourself leftycuk

:^)))))

FUCK YOU
Triggering only happens to libtards like you
I'm not a leftycuck so I'm not "triggered"
I
AM
ANGRY
I
AM
PISSED
SO
FUCK
YOU
FOR
DEFENDING
UBIKIKE
FUCK YOU

no excuse for being a retard

What was the name of that thicc-ass singer? I wanna fap to her so bad. She single handedly made the whole thing more bareable. Too bad her singing sucks.

tbh there's no "muh sjw conspiracy in gaming" anymore, if you dont see the multicultural agenda being pushed fucking hard you're retarded.
they are not even trying to push in a smart way by putting asians/indians/arabs or w/e, it's LITERALLY the same black woman in every fucking game (FC5, Dishonored, BG&E2, Wolfenstein)

That one was a little too obvious.
You ruined it now.

I didnt ruin anythinng retard
You helpef push the propoganda unto us and now your just antagonizing the only line of defense against globalist bullshit
KILL YOURSELF

Ubi wasnt worst. Just boring and cringeworthy.
Bethesda pushing paid mods is far more damaging to the industry.

lol explain what's wrong with black women being characters

I hope you're joking. Globalist propaganda that Ubisoft is pushing is a hundred times worse than paid mods. Get your priorities in order, retard.

Kill yourself Holla Forums

nigga are you for real.

Well if it's the propaganda you're after, what about Bethesda's Wolfenstein 2 trailer with the commies as the heroes?

Calm down Ren, don't kill anyone before the Nintendo show, might be good.

It can be. I didn't watch the Ubisoft presentation so no idea what he's talking about, but depending on the context a black character could certainly be promoting anti-white propaganda.

I just don't see the 'anti-white' agenda.
I know it's certainly possible and I wouldn't put it past any publisher after the wikileaks.

She's a filthy race-mixer and probably a kike. I don't see what the deal is.

You ==clearly== didn't see Bethesda then

Who?

Why do people make posts like this? This sperging out doesn't help whatever case you are arguing. Actually make an argument without autistic screeching. Almost makes me think you're a shill intentionally trying to poison the well.

There is no way it was worse than bethesda's impeach drumpf now game.

This thread is a good example of the continuing leftis infestation. Reminder that >>>Holla Forums
is now the 3rd largest board. Above Holla Forums. Theyre almost half the size of Holla Forums now. The guys who defended anita and supported the gjp are invading your home and trying to take over.

It should be illegal to shiggy the diggy this hard.

One more thing.
Remove Holla Forums.
Remove Holla Forums.

The screeching from both sides drowns out any logical thought and makes this place look even more like a Summer Shitshow.

For me, the toys-to-life space game they unveilled was the saddest part of the whole presentation.

The worst aspects of Skylanders and No Man's Sky combined with an infantile impulse to return to a youth in the 80s. Sad.

AND HERE WE HAVE THE FENCESHITTER

Man, this board got triggered so hard.

Kill yourself nigger.

In le current year there's a high chance it is, forced diversity is anti-white.

Double dubs confirms d47e4b is a raging faggot.

This is like the inverted version of that guy getting blasted on twitter for a post from 2014.

Everything that isn't white might as well just be niggers