Why do western devs think strong female character = rude, sweary, butch cunt who hates men?

Why do western devs think strong female character = rude, sweary, butch cunt who hates men?

E3 has given us half a dozen new ones already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iqN68PejEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay cucked.

because (((they))) want to make women as unsavory as possible, as any pleasant feminine characteristic has become "patriarcal" and thus undesirable, so you end up hating them and not reproducing. The average woman nowadays doesn't know how to cook, how to nurture children, how to give affection, how to look elegant and beautiful, pleasant to being around or just being loyal.

I don't, but if you're gonna do it at least do it well.

The Boss is the only strong female character in a game that didn't annoy the fuck out of me.

Hmm.

Well you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

and yet Kojima is nowadays classified as a shitlord because he did Quiet. Ironic.

Sniper Wolf was also a brilliant female character as well, and Fortune was probably the most interesting foe in MGS2

So did she actually have latent powers?

Because the impetus is cultural revisionism. Compare it with Japanese strong female characters where the focus is on making the character likable, either aesthetically, through personality, or both. When western devs sit down to write a female character, they focus on making her "empowered", which usually ends up as a female being written with the traits of a man.

It's almost like writing your characters as propaganda makes them less enjoyable than writing them for fun.

I want to fuck The Boss

Well you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's all aimed at feminists who want to be men without any of the responsibilities. That and some of these fuckers have a fetish for these kind of things.

I love MGS3 user, but the Boss is an awful character, BB should have just fugged her when he had the chance.

Who would play a strong female character who gets in relationships with men?

To be fair, every MGS character is written like that.

Because they're beta cucks who were raised by rude, sweary, bitchy cunts.

You forgot about Raiden in MGS2

Because feminists has penis-envy. And which, the overcompensate their inherit biological weaknesses and femininity, with acting cunty. Because that's how they believe power is forced.

It all boils down to insecurities about their leadership roles, because women aren't natural leaders. Which displays in games aswell, because manly traits are put on women characters, while it's still a weak woman leading men, which is wrong in itself and we perceive it as wrong, instinctually.

Women aren't strong.

If they don't take massive doses of chemicals, they are weak as shit.
Any man could work out for a month or two, and achieve what a woman can in several years or more.
Plus he'll be more mechanically efficient.

Putting a few whores in a game for variety is fine, but don't fill every fucking game with useless cunts that just look ridiculous and completely ineffective.

And the funniest part is that's not even how you appeal to a female-crowd. You know what appeals to a female audience? Digital Dollhouses like The Sims, cute nice boys like The Beatles and lame shit like that.

Most of all, women follow where men go. They just like what's popular because they ultimately have no agendas and just wants to fit in.

In the west every female character is a result of insecurity and extreme penis envy.
Feminism is a proof of inferiority, as men compete with each other to be better than their peers.
Women would like to settle for equality.

The instant a game has a female character, it becomes pozzed

So senran kagura is pozzed beyond belief then?

Games shouldn't have female characters at all. That shit was the beginning of the end of video games. Fucking forced diversity bullshit that paved the way for fags, niggers, and anti white cuckoldry

Fucking Donkey Kong ruined everything.

Christ user. Was your first vidya made after 2007?

She deflected a bunch of missiles with her mind right before she died.

Japs doesn't count, they don't have souls.

Mary Sues don't get shit on constantly by life, war, and their own government.

This is how all women engaging in combat in video games should be.

You may not like it, but this is peak SEEEIBBBAAAAHHHHH

This is how you do a good strong women character

Because "rude, sweary bitch" is one of the 2 feminist-approved types of female character, the other being "Ellen Paige with a bow".
This is literally every single female character in AAA games since the CURRENT YEAR crowd got their foot in the door.

WAHHHHHH THE CHARACTERS AREN'T WHITE

contain your autism
>>>Holla Forums

Your bait is in the wrong thread friendo, no one said anything about race.

When people started asking for strong female characters in things way back I always assumed they weren't talking about physical or mental strength, but characters with strong characterization, i.e. good characters. Apparently I was mistaken.

From gruff bald space marine to gruff sidecut space marinx. Vidya has sure come a long way.

The only way to do a good female character is to do them realistically. That means they're dumb, weak, subservient, and expendable

Reported for obvious paid shill.

Do you know what a war is, idiot?

Fishing for (You)s with MGTOWisms only works on 4cuck.

Goats have been born in artificial wombs. It's only a matter of time before we can finally purge the female jew

They have forgotten what strength is so they fall for its lookalikes.

Yeah, try harder. Fuck off.

I have no idea, user,

Artificial wombs shouldn't be used to wipe out women and be independent of them, but rather, to genetically engineer Woman 2.0 AKA project waifu and replace all the old broken unlovable models.

Kill yourself you retarded Holla Forums faggot.

Because strong women don't associate with the weak cucklets that infest the western dev scene. They can only base their writing on the bitches that pretend that their passive aggressive manipulations are strength.

Women 2.0 already exists. They're called traps and they're the perfect women

dubs of truth

They're also gay, which is a big problem if you're trying to improve upon woman.
Waifus are the future.

Robo-waifus for some, fag brains transplanted into female bodies to be the perfect wives and mothers for others.

This is true.

This is WRONG.

You got the wrong flag

Does this mean we can create women that like to hold hands?

Your pic contradicts your post. Face the facts and recognize traps are men, and therefore gay.

Sure thing faggot.

That's why you don't fuc sluts retard

>if she must be humorous, she can only do it through sarcastic quips and Whedon-esque snarky one-liners
>completely sexless and romantically uninterested in anyone unless it is a female in which case you can expect there to be a tumblr or /u/-esque same thing lol game of "do they or don't they"

This "stronk wxman" archetype is this generation's equivalent of the "bald gruff space marine" or the "short haired white guy with a five o' clock shadow" of the 2000 - 2010s

Someday, friend.

You go to her fucking grave and appologize. She cares for you like a she-wolf cares for her pups.

Normally I'd continue to shitpost at this point,
but I after that mess with The Last Night and all the raids recently, I've found it harder to feign fallacious arguments for the sake of a chuckle.

You're absolutely right. I didn't realize it until just now.

And it must be a third person camera too

Better than whites, who only use their souls to cuck out the minute they see a crying nigger baby on the Talmudvision

>>>/out/
underage detected.

>>>/reddit/

If The Boss did, then Mary Sues obviously can.

In fact, most Mary Sues are written with some kind of struggle like being an oppressed minority who is actually a super human.

I have no idea why anyone would like the Beatles besides their existence being a meme or because someone was alive when they were new and it was cool because it was non-traditional. I have never heard a Beatles song that moved or wowed me in any way at all.

If you're going by that definition, then every character in Metal Gear is a Mary Sue

Have you considered you have shit taste? I mean they're no the best but they are still good.

Fucking nailed it

The fag here is you.

neck yourself.

You're must be the guy that goes thread to thread crying "reddit spacing" at everyone who uses the enter key more than once.

It bothers me quite deeply when you do that, please stop.

> small tits and rape though

Is Rin /ourgirl/?

rope yourself.

The Boss voice is like sex for my ears.

3DPD exhibit the exact same slutty degenerate traits. If it's pure 2D love, then it's fine either way.

But most abridged series are reddit tier humor

Oh I just noticed this

The thing you niggers forget is that anyone who's actually been on reddit before coming here knows which trigger words of yours to avoid using. The only reason i even know what the cool kids on reddit are doing is because faggots like you come from there to bitch about it on here.

lmao

She was a retard. She worked for people who betrayed her at every chance for no reason even at the expense of people she loved. It's even worse when it's expanded on in the PW tapes.

I know people overuse the word cuck but it's really the defining trait of the Boss.

that's a warcrime m80.

the twitch broadcasters are cancer

That was my first post
Just let me sa that you were right all along, NO U will get us nowhere

This is just a genderbend of a male character.
Nasu's a fucking hack.

i really hope you arent implying that garbage waifu bait for horny 14 year old retards is good example of strong woman

triggered sjw detected, kys goon

You dont know 2E, get back in the cuckshed.

nice projecting kido

just kill yourself

TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER HE FOUND HIS BALLS.
TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

Strong robutt.

There is literally nothing wrong with waifu bait.

hm……..

Oh god, you're right. Capped for the future

Because they hate fun. It isn't enough to push their shitty propaganda, everyone else has to be as miserable as they are. It is why their stuff is so soulless. If you have a cute, likable protagonist the mere possibility that someone might smile at it not because it is a political triumph of virtue points, but because she and her adventure are genuinely endearing, offends them. It is why everything must be ugly, unlikable, and requiring a kind of ironic lol so quirky mindset to enjoy it.

sage for samefaggery
By "them" I mean feminists/sjws, the ones who push this crap. They set the bar for what is acceptable social progress for this stuff, and that means unattractive/hateful. Likable female characters are misogyny.

..yeah that's not going to happen.

nigger fuck off
queen is a thousand times better than the faggot Beatles
Thank fuck that the cuck Lennon got shot

meant to quote

I have no idea why she's even so popular. Is it because she's a hot blonde sniper chick who flirts with Snake? Because other than being a kind of shit boss fight, she does fuck all, and the backstory exposition dump you get from her as she's dying doesn't even explain why she's working with Liquid in the first place.

She's more of a meme character like Sam from Metal Gear Rising, except Sam is actually kind of important to the plot.

Why? How?

Yeah until you find out they are all crazy fuck ups that kill themselves like flies.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT DEVS

Because that's what the women trying to be like that are. Women are not, nor want to be, naturally strong and independent, so try-hards tend to be rude ugly lesbos.

Jap characters are such a funny meme.

Mostly correct but
This is because they're too lazy to do correct hair physics.

That happened to guys, too. Bow is all-but a meme weapon now.

ftfy

Here at least black people were useful.

Back to the cuckshed.

What chapter is this from?

Wew lad.

Are you implying the Beatles are better than Queen?
Because i hope you're not implying that.
That's a paddling.

The answer is, unironically: jews.

I have never met a self-identified trap that wasn't a massive fucking whore.
They're typically somewhat less catty than women but they're also basically living cockholsters.

To be fair, Lara's always had brown hair and eyes, she just had boobs and a nice body too.

In many ways that's what western women as a whole are today. What's missing from the description is that they also embody the worst characteristics of histrionic harpy-women.

Toobie is pretty mediocre overall, only the body excels.

Uncle Caim, on the other hand…

Yeah. None of the first three characters displayed are 'vaguely ethnic' looking. They literally all look like quite typically British archetypes (which is inviting Paki jokes, I know…).

It's funny how that kid has just about the worst possible luck to end up in that group.

wrong flag, fag

to be fair with the looks part, what do you expect after decades of being told you can't leave the house without wearing some chemical product on your face?

I mean, let's be real here.

Come to think of it, most well-written, or at least decently written, female characters in vidya aren't usually those who are in combat either way, like Ciel from megaman zero

You make it sound as if not every single user here is Holla Forums. Are you - dare I say, an utter newfag?

Not in HA, where that image is actually from.

Even though she had commie ideals and the US completely treated her like trash technically though sloppy cannon she saved the world and made the US a super power by sacrificing her life/legacy.

The boss represents the death of nationalism/patriotism. A character sticking with her duty even though it's illogical for self interest. It's what drives the Boss to hate govt's that take advantage of honor bound soldiers as tools and lead's him into becoming a Private Military Warlord.

The boss was mainly made female to make her death seem more tragic. Since it's the equivalent of having the MC kill his own mom. Nobody wants to kill mommy ;_;

This is why warhammer's space marines are male only

It's probably because a trap who isn't a massive fucking whore also isn't going to trumpet the fact that they're a trap publicly, because that's what a whore would do. If you're only interested in a long-term, monogamous relationship, rather than a never-ending series of casual encounters, then there's no reason to publicly announce what you're into.

The answer is simple. (((Western))) devs are controlled by Jews.

Because women do not understand, and extremely few who ever did or ever will exist ever will understand, what strength is. As such, they look at surface level superficiality of something and misconstrue it with the actual quality itself. It's the same exact thing as slapping four wheels on something and calling it a CAR when obviously that's not it, it simply resembles it in some way.
Look at women comedians. You know why so many women comedians are shit, besides the fact that almost all of them are jewesses who got into the industry through nepotism? It's because they don't have a sense of humor. They don't fucking understand it. Only guys are funny because guys need to impress girls and be funny; girls don't, so historically they never developed a sense of humor as a whole. So, you have all these shit women comics who look at the guys and think "guys are funny, what do guys do? Oh they talk about sex, I can do that" and then they try it and fail miserably. So many women try to be "funny" by being crude and crass and repulsive (exhibit A: schumer and silverman), and they'll get a few chuckles through shock value only but that's it.

They simply do not fucking understand the true qualities of what makes a man great, and so they seek to emulate some superficial resemblances in order to give the impression of that quality. I hope this post has been enlightening.

You're a delusional faggot and you fellate a Mary Sue.

Because sjw + feminist hatell gamers. The companies we used to be closely knit to betrayed us.

Who left the retard pen open at /r9k/?

He's a faggot but you're even worse. We all browse leddit for lulz and know what goes on there most of us just don't participate in their endless circle jerk of upvote cancer. Reddit spacing is a retarded meme that was used as D&C bait way back when 8/pol/ was first begin invaded by normalfags, SA, and associated cancer during the last election. Newfags have taken it serious and continue to repeat it. If you'd been around for longer than a few months you'd know this. That combined with your need to says "lol I'm not from reddit" makes me suspect you came over during the election or that you're in fact a summerfag. Either way, you aren't fooling anyone. Plus, I don't really care it just annoys me that people like you feel the need to shit up and already shit thread.

Polite sage for off topic, I need sleep.

Stop hanging out with garbage people user.

I have yet to come across one of these tumblr dumpster fires IRL.

Tired: Hating any sort of important, active female character because they should be muh housewife (or hawt x3)

Wired: Hating poorly done, 2-dimensional pandering characters that are more like political statements than actual characters

Speak for yourself fag.

Agreed.

speak for yourself you goddamn cancerous newfag

U lost?

Speak for yourself newfag

Get out, reddit gutter trash, the fact that you think you can speak for a "we" or an "us" proves you are the cancer killing this board. You don't belong here. Also shit anime.

found the 12yo

There is plenty of content on reddit that is superior to anything on fullchan. Not everyone's life consists of bitching about what other people like and animu tiddies

ellen page is a qt and the char of ellie wasn't bad.

redditpol thread?

She's literally a lesbian with a bitchy black butch girlfriend, and they're both kids.

forgot about that. speaking of the non dlc ellie.

The non-dlc ellie that Joel pounds the dyke out of her every night?

cgi-lara has a 10/10 face though. too bad her in-game model doesn't look anywhere as good

they don't look inbred enough for that though, missing the receded chins, huge gigantic dumbo ears and crooked teeth

Is it me or does the west always give the same cookie cutter
"stroyg independent wymon" character lately
And when they show weakness like black widow they are shat on by feminist

Found the mouthbreathing phoneposting retard.
Reddit is generally shit, the more shit the bigger the particular subreddit. The smallest, the most niche ones are the most bearable, but that's not saying much.

That's not a trap, that's transabomination.

Tbh, I'm tired of Mary Sue characters, regardless of gender.
If you're going to write a story, then write one.

If you're going for power fantasy, then let me write the Mary Sue demigod imbal as fuck character.

You can't have both.
In stories, the characters have flaws and weaknesses.
They make mistakes that made sense at the time, but look stupid in hindsight.
(As opposed to mistakes made just to advance the plot because the writer sucks balls.)

Don't forget that she's always a victim and is never influenced by emotions while everyone else is.

screencap for lazy anons

Kill yourself back to Tumblr.

We'd have to purge retards like you before purging all women.

I just want the afro nigress fad to die already
i thought it was just a one time flunk with that coon bitch in uncharted 4 but now there's one of these apes in practically every game
for fuck's sake even nigger don't find them atractive
Afros only look good in dindu ronins voised Samuel Jackson

Disgusting

You don't own this site. Now contain your autism. I'd tell you to fuck off outright but the Redditors who'd replace you are just as bad.

Such as?

maybe you ought to say there reddit fag

I swear to god this is a template thread or I am suffering from deja vu. And I don't mean like its a week old thread that was bumbled but that we have this exact same thread at least once annually.

raiden a cute

Wow, could you possibly be more wrong? Fuck off and don't ever come back.

May I remind you we are in the season of Summerfags.

Who is this 'we all' you refer to that browses reddit? I heard of it, seen it and the only good thing it has is it's torrents per say. Everything else is a fucking glory hole of dick sucking.

Because in the West, "strength" is correlated with retard brutish machismo. So they essentially just make a tranny out of her and call it done.

This

but what are they even saying?

the difference is in how that oppression affects them:
The average mary sue claims oppression but it doesn't affect her.
The Boss had a caesarian on the battlefield because she's so fucking driven she couldn't take time off to give birth. She has a genuine neurosis, if you think about it, that compels her to take on burdens well above her pay grade

The average sue is "affected" by tragedy for backstory purposes but remains oh so perfect because nothing bad can truly happen to her. Combat prowess is natural because she's such a badass. She can never die except in an act of glorious self-sacrifice to protect all of humanity and even then she'll find some way to resurrect
The Boss has scars all over from constantly throwing herself into combat, her prowess is earned not innate, and she died at the hands of her former pupil in a battle that only needed to happen to help America save face.

Good assesment. But at least the gruff marine and 5oclock shadow man have IRL action equiivalents. The bitchy 20yo girl that is the best at everything is just a liberal college fantasy.

That's a good example of a good female character right there. Strong personality and characteristics while keeping the own traits of her sex instead of just making a man with boobs.

Not that I have anything against man with boobs if they want to make one, but generally a buff strong woman looks silly as fuck, especially when you make them fight men and somehow win against them with pure strenght. Pic related as fucking gross example when Drake is supossed to be a one man army kind of guy but that somehow the strong black womyn manages to win against him because some kind of vagina super power or something

user, woman are the kikes of sex. Why wouldn't you want to be attracted to the better sex?

Nigger kids never had a chance. I'd feel sorry for them if I weren't so disgusted by them.

if they all believed what I believed that sounds like paradise

Aside from the mind fuckery what did rey do to be a mary sue anyway?

Oh, I love this question.
- after sitting in it ten seconds, Rey is able to fix a problem with the Falcon that Han, who owned it for DECADES, had not been able to fix.
- despite her thin frame and complete lack of muscles, Rey is able to fight off multiple male opponents that probably weigh more than twice what she does.
- an expert starship pilot despite being poor and barely having enough money to maintain her bike.
- instantly trusted and loved by Han, the same man who couldn't fucking wait to get Luke and Obi Wan off the Falcon in New Hope.
- has instant, instinctive knowledge of force powers that every other force sensitive in the series required either years of or super intense training to even use slightly.
- goes toe to toe with a sith and wins despite having no training. Compare this to how Luke got his ass handed to him by Vader on Bespin even after Yoda's Jedi crash course.
This is about all I can come up with off the top of my head since it's been a while since I saw the movie and I'm still trying to repress the memories.

Don't forget the craptacular characterization. That whole movie was a hot mess, embed related.

That stuff was invalidated by this one video I saw and I say this as a guy who used to think that she was a mary sue.
youtube.com/watch?v=4iqN68PejEc
Aside from the part about the force he's right.

Can you summarize it? I can't stand listening to this guy's voice or Molyneux's voice for half an hour.

My roomate is sick and sleeping in the same room and I really shouldn't even be typing right now because my keyboard makes so much noise.

This post is fucking disgusting.

She was only pretending to be a traitor. The ending audio clip would be more believable if it was revealed that she just wanted to save face when she fought against you in the event that she lost.

Nobody ever said she did it hand to hand, and that scene of her training cements the fact that she was half the size of her attackers and one was even holding her down already.

Again, he weakens his own argument with a scene from the movie where Rey explicitly states the Falcon hasn't flown in years, meaning she hasn't flown it in years.

Irrelevant because, again, Rey told Finn that the Falcon hadn't flown in years. Also, given the way her boss treated her, it seems unlikely in the extreme that he would have let her fly his property. The scavenger angle is also a bust because it's usually much easier to take something apart than put it together. I could easily take my cell phone apart, but I doubt I'd be able to put it together again afterwards.

The argument that Kylo was under emotional distress is contradictory because force users under high emotional stress tend to dominate the fight. This is why Vader was so dominant on Bespin and why Luke beat Vader's ass on the Death Star. As for the blaster shot, it couldn't have been too bad as Kylo was still running around like a crackhead afterwards.
This is the point at which I stopped watching. The evidence he brings is of the weakest possible caliber, and he ends up contradicting himself with his own evidence every single time.

I always find it funny when I hear someone say that they like "strong, independent women" in stories. Mostly because an independent character is probably the easiest character type to make into a bad character. People relate to dependence. A completely independent character would work best in a game with no story at all, like Mario or something. Mario can stand on his own and carry the narrative all by himself because the entire story of the game can be summarized into "Save the Princess."
Whereas a game like MGS has Snake as a main character, and he isn't independent at all. He's got an entire supporting cast to work with through the whole game. Funny enough, some of the more memorable character interactions from MGS are in those codec calls.
Independent Characters can't carry a story.

I've figured out why Holla Forums's been going to shit lately: All of the new posters think that everybody else is as horrible as they are.

All western media seems to portray black women with big fros because apparently black people are upset with the amount of fake hair their own women wear and think its bad to want whitey hair even though they buy fucking wigs all the time to have it.

On that note, I would love to cum on a black girl's afro. Or in. Maybe both.

Fuggggg now you just gave me a new fetish.

She didnt have commie ideals. Why is it so hard for people to understand her goal when its literally explained at the end of MGS 4. She was a nationalist who wanted to return the world to the way it was, with every peoples having their own separate homelands and cultures. She opposed Zero's plans of globalism.

Kys
We need another exodus to a different site.

There are many aspects to the jew

their characters are like them, they got dick envy

Most women in Eastern games are based on Japanese stereotypes: average everyday good girl, whiny immature child, tomboy, sexpot and slut, old woman, etc.

Take off the weeb glasses.

Maybe you wouldn't know because you don't read Japanese but from the way people talk, both men and women, it's really easy to understand what kind of character you are dealing with based on style of speech and honorifics alone.