Chinese Ripoff Thread

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tu3xE_dZI4
youtube.com/watch?v=35AcDsSfAew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm willing to bet the ripoff is less cucked then the original.

I can't wait for the rare crew to make a REAL game and show these chinks how to make a game

and yet it would be more balanced and fun compared to overcuck.

WARNING: OLD MEN

R34 when?

well its not american so…. yeah

Have to agree with this

Have to disagree with this, it's most likely p2w

Then what's the difference? At least the chinks don't charge you upfront for the f2p model of selling you skins. EA is more greedy than the chinks, really makes you think.

I seriously hope it gets to the point where Blizzards "original" characters are believed to be stolen from Chinese games because they fucking deserve it.

Overwatch doesnt charge you for skins dumbass

It's all part of natures cycle.

YOU'RE A CHINK NOW, YOU CAN'T WINK NOW!!!

In all honesty I would love to see that in court and lose my sides to the 5th degree watching blizzcuck get BTFO.

It's not a ripoff if they own the IP.
When one Chinese owns something, all Chinese own that something.
COMMUNISM

The Chinese truly are subhuman. Are Japs just as bad?

Not like whites are much better, they do the jew's bidding and are proud of it

what's the not mount&blade one?
seems intriguing

They aren't proud of it. Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. If whites knew Jews were destroying Western civilization, there would be a revolution by morning.

Mainland Chinks are the lowest form of primate on this planet. Even niggers are better than they, because at the very least, the rare smart nigger is at least capable of feeling normal human emotions. It's a combination of a lot of factors - most of them stemming from the Jewish-controlled opium trade and the Jewish-headed communist movement. In the way, China can be used as a representative of what happens when the Jews get exactly what the want.

I learned from a Taiwanese guy that apparently the Chinese don't just do this with western things, but EVERYTHING. Japan, Taiwan, or some other place comes up with an idea for a show or whatever? Here comes the Chinese to make a copy of it, except with lower production value and shittier. Why? Because with all of the restriction on the internet and everything else, the people living there don't know better. They legitimately believe that GRORIOUS CHINA is producing everything they have.

Why do they do this? Because their laws allow things. Every time some company has sued China, the government shrugs and says "we will only prosecute copyright claims against things made by chinese". As far as they are concerned, unless a chinese made it, it was never made. So they just keep doing this shit and putting it out. Products are designed? Chinese will make it. They will do it in the cheapest, most mass-produced way possible. Quality is nothing.

There's some remnants of the genes that made them an empire left. Most of them fled with the republicans during the communist takeover, or made it to the west. Sometimes a few smart ones develop on the mainland still, but their groupthink is of the worst quality. And since groupthink is so strong with them, if they come to the west and become westernized, they're not better than Jews - American when it's convenient, immigrant when it's convenient, etc. Some dipshits make think they're cool because "lel they talk about race sometimes" but that's bullshit. They're racist but it's in the same way that lefties are - it's okay if they're racist against someone (whitey, etc.) but nobody can say shit about them.

It's like that shit where you had those white girls buying Japanese kimonos, and the people protesting it were all Gooks and Chinks. They're always jealous, because they realize that they have nothing white people want except their shitty, mass produced shit. They're not like the Japs, who actually produce shit that is of good quality. You buy something that says MADE IN CHINA? That shit will break the day the warranty expires, if not sooner. Japanese shit? Those things actually have some lasting power. They may cost more, or less, it doesn't matter - they'll work.

The world would be a better place if the yellow menace was wiped off of the face of the planet. They're a plague of locusts that consumes everything created by others and pushes it off as their own. They're a hivemind with a few central leaders, which is why communism was so attractive to them. That's how it's been throughout history. They've always had the largest population, and had it shapes by the actions of a proportionally much smaller group at any given time.

The only thing they're good for is doing math, but do you know who's better? Japs. Also? Computers. Made by white people.

wtf

Damn mary sues.

No, of course not.

Niggers aren’t genetically human, but your assessment is correct otherwise.

I love how they portrayed Tyrael as black guy.

Thanks goy, thanks to you I keep winning
If whites are so smart why are they outbred by 60IQ retards from middle east and africa?
Why whites never their own Confucius?
Why whites can't even understand that family unit is the backbone of civilization and only needed christianty to teach them that?

Christianity was also removed with an ease comparable to popping a zit
1 fucking low budget movie and christianity became a joke.
Whites are fucking worthless cattle, luckily smart enough to execute tasks of medium complexity whose every cultural accomplishment has to be found 500 years
as recently the only philosophy of the west is to just get paid and laid as much as possible.
Remember to import some more, strong, young and healthy middleeasterners or Africans to show you how to breed properly probably on your own women as well.
If you can even call the sexless abominations with penis envy that. (^:

:^)

Eheheh

Isn't blizzard owned by Tencent?
Wasn't overwatch literally already a chinese knockoff of tf2?

The jews are the master race for a reason, goy.

tencent own like 10% blizz stocks afaik

jokes on you, I have never paid for a single thing in that game. I'm merely depleting their resources by forcing them to run more servers.

Jesus, what awful grammar. Is this what passes for shitposting nowadays? Is this what they teach you in newfag school? Dear God, this site has gone to the dogs. Every summer that passes, less and less of the original userbase remains. Its like the rise and fall of Halfchan played out in double time.I can remember when Holla Forums was a semi-coherent body, we didn't always get along, but we never stooped to such low quality shit. All that is left is pathetic husks of broken men hoping in vain that things get better, like all the pathetic cucks who stayed on Halfchan after the exodus.

That's Japanese.

you should have a covfefe or two.
(^:

Still better looking than the Overwatch cast.

It looks a bit like Tiger Knight, which is actually a fairly decent game and not a complete rip-off.. M&B is better for definite, but I found it interesting how Tiger Knight built upon what M&B already had.. There really is not much comparison though, if bannerlord delivers then Tiger Knight will be pretty much rendered obsolete unless bannerlord really is just an ultimate shitshow.

Ahhh yes, the classic Tony Tony Chopper vs. Guan Yu matchup

I'll bet money that Chinese Not-TF2 is a better game than current-state TF2

The Burgerhomos fear the Dragon

t. angry philippine

What points? That you are a low effort shitposter that is trying to emulate the stilted speech patterns of the heathen Chinee? I don't care either way, I just want my board to not be populated with shitheads.

videogamedunkey?

Count me in.

What the fuck? That's not true in the slightest. Who the hell made that picture?

Someone post the full character list.

You didn't make any coherent points, you fucking retard.

No, because Japs actually have a grasp of things such as honor and shame. They at least have the courtesy to off themselves if they fuck up.

Chinks have no honor or shame. Their entire methodology revolves around lying and stealing. They are a third world nation with the delusion of first world ambitions, and the only reason that they are in their position, is because of sheer dishonesty. Nobody wants to deal with the Chinese because everyone involved ultimately loses.

Often when I discuses video games with women, they enjoy the attractive women. The women I know who play LoL (while started west, its on owned by china now), like to play characters like Sona, Miss Fortune, Lux, or the floating wind elf. Bayonetta was a hit with most of the female gamers I know. The short dyed haired feminists hated her however.

I wish western devs would stop paying attention to extreme left propaganda and just make video games people would enjoy.

i wanna fuck that medical

That's Katakana in that image though, innit?

is this the Chinese Moba with Shrek and Wall-E ?

Chinese copies are in fact a copy of the trendsetter western game "Ripping off original chars, the game" A.K.A. pic related.

this is fucking hilarious

Did they remove the Misaka character because the series got officialy licensed there?

And reported for intl. Try harder.

Japanese are just chinks with anime

Not genetically.

China has done nothing wrong.

I can't even comprehend what is going on there.

What the fuck is this.

something about highways.

IIRC he had some kind of disease or something

Let's get real here with a couple of facts.

If American producers (devs) could get away with blatant copies of stuff (video games) and other products they would do it. That is the sole reason you do not see exact clones of every popular game of the moment. Don't bother being a retard and trying to argue reality. They cannot do this though so they make enough changes to not get sued. That is exactly how fucking far they go to be creative and be "on the next level".

China exists outside of the Jewish legal sphere, it is ironical a place of freedom in relation to IP law. Why make something new when something already made is making a shit-ton of money and does not have proper access to your 1.5 billion consumers who do not have proper access to the international market.

Despite what you may thing by the way, more than half the restrictions on the Chinese internet are made by western companies simply blocking their IP range while the rest are government bans.

It's fun to bash foreigners and governments that are not your own. It makes it easy to forget how totally fucked American laws and economics are or how retarded they average goy is, this thread is ignorant redneck tier trash.

I'm not defending the Chinese either as the average Chinese is a retard just like any average American.

By playing a free to play game you are assisting it by adding to their player statistics and giving the paid players someone to play against, because nobody in their right mind would spend money on an empty game.

Collectivist niggers feel free to post somewhere else

Nigger, don't nobody said that. Your 1 sentence rebuttal is typical of redneck tier trash.

Your ignore the basic facts, Americans would do exactly the same thing IF they legally could. Feel free to argue that. But you can't so say more stupid shit.

The fuck am I looking at. What is this Silent Hill bullshit?

Good goy.

We did, he was called Hitler.
You chinks wouldn't come close to whites if we didn't have jews sucking our blood.
How's that military record? 400 years no victory? Shame.

Oh that's nothing
>Lotr movie rips off Games Workshop

Sure

My poor dumb nigger wumao friend, I am sorry for the brain damage that you are suffering from that prevents you from following the same threads of reality as everyone else. Out of the goodness of my heart, I will attempt to explain things in a way that you might understand:

America has intellectual property laws because it is beneficial to American society. These laws predated American independence and after the Revolutionary War they were codified into the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8:

The Congress shall have Power .. To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries

While some Americans would of course cheerfully steal another person's work and sell it as their own, it is not and has never been even a simple majority or else this would not exist.

is that fucking tomba. The guy with the pink hair.

Nigger.
IF AMERICANS COULD DO WHAT CHINESE CAN DO (TO MAKE SHEKLES) AMERICANS WOULD DO IT. FUCKING GET IT?
But you can't so you bitch.

And while this is not the root of my message, but since we are at it, IP property law is a fucking tragic mistake. Words like "Apple" and "Sky" (news) being reserved/owned should never ever ever fucking happen in reality. Nobody should ever fucking need to pay royalties for using the word Apple or Sky, what a fucking joke. And since you're trolling, I suppose you fucking love IP trolls who vaporize billions dollars of profit due to "meh supa lega syztem".

Where can I find the official art for these sluts?

What an idiotic idea you thought about and decided to write down. Americans looked at the ability to do what the Chinese do and decided that it would debase the country and its people to the level of animals and threw the idea into a trashcan where it belongs. The Chinese rooted through America's trashcan and they loved and worshiped every piece of refuse they found there, because each of them was better than anything the Chinese could produce.

Your nonsense shit-talk is shit-canned

You don't even sound like an American, more like an angry Taiwanese.

Hey Murkans, when can we expect your next civil war?

You don't even understand the concept of a Constitution. What do I have to gain from discussing law with a tiny-dicked yellow monkey who is satisfied with being poisoned and ground into meal for a few pennies so that one of his countrymen can move to Vancouver and pretend to be human?

"If Americans could do what the Chinese do", the Constitution prevents it because Americans wished and continue to wish that the Constitution prevents it. The bones of American law prevent it, because it is an uncivilized thing to do and one that turns a nation into cattle, forever following, forever looking to other nations for solutions to their own problems, forever unable to even think. Americans looked at this and said No, the Chinese looked at this and built their country on it.

Go graze on your mother's pubic hair, cattle.

Can confirm, when the chinks move in your hood you can be fucking sure that they start owning things you didn't think it was possible to buy. They really are the kikes of the East.

God bless copyright law.

Those headphones actually exist.

I'm a white American, Luthern raised german stock from Minnesota. I just happen to have traveled to over 20 countries and worked in quite a few (both in Asia and middle east). Compared to (you) I have more education (hint, a big island next to Europe), money (debt-less home owner) and experience (doubtless).

Again, what you guys want to say is "meh-huh race-good-chink–derp-derp copy copy" but none of you went back to actual defend or argue any of the points made.

America does not do what China does because of the law. Americans ONLY make enough changes in stuff to "be legal". They have no "purely genius" as presupposed by OP new games except once in 10,000 years. China does what it should do based on the reality of how to make money efficiently. It may not be creative but it's making them rich. (read: more money than you have) secondly, IP law in America is bullshit and not economically amazing as some of you faggots would like to say, examples are IP trolls and pharma companies, who in corp-America enjoy nazi-king status.

You guys are just so fucking ignorant it hurts. Your suckle jew cock from birth to death just like a matrix feeding tube shoved down your fucking throat.

Have you ever seen a gypsy or shiptar?

Yes, and Americans have the laws they have because they want them. I don't understand why a man of such esteemed education is struggling to grasp this point. It's probably because he's a wumao nigger pretending to be white.

He's a chink.

Your like Hordor from GoT, so nevermind.

You're an illiterate nigger and the reason you have to list your accomplishments is because the qualities you believe they suggest are not apparent in your bearing.

Fuck, i wish i knew what that reference was.

No, you're not.

Sure thing Chunipao Wong, go suicide in your factory

Fallacies, attack on person, redirected arguments. Low tier troll trash.

Your argument doesn't deserve better, now go copy whatever shit blizzard shits out.

Apparently it means "a person of low status" or "a dick that doesn't get erect" in Cantonese. Comes from a Stephen Chow movie?

Is his half of the body weathered, and he has become insane from convulsions and blood flow to the brain since he is restricted in such shit position? And all those ropes and giant bags of sand are there to prevent him from moving at all?
I don't fucking get it. Looks like fucking art project or very shitty way to restrict a half dead patient.

No, they just charge you for crates that you open and have random skins inside. Perfectly legitimate my good friend, especially since you've pad for the game already. :^)

The Chinese are the niggers of asia. Hitler made the Japs honourary aryans for a reason. Ask anybody in tourism their experiences with the Chinks compared to the Japs. Night and fucking day difference. The Japanese at least know how to use a toilet. Chinks will literally shit on the outside wall of a public toilet instead of waiting for a stall to open up.
And god help you if you're ever at a buffet when a tourist bus of chinks come through.

God no. Japs are weirdos but they don't shit all over the streets or obviously rob people and then make up excuses as to why it wasn't robbery.

You can get those crates by playing the game, nobody but twitch faggots and retards buy crates

The game in the OP if anyone gives a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=2tu3xE_dZI4

Wrong ripoff (there are more than 1 ripoff of OW on mobiles in Chinkland) meant to post this vid youtube.com/watch?v=35AcDsSfAew