Daily reminder that Advance Wars is better that faggot shit you all call Fire Emblem

Daily reminder that Advance Wars is better that faggot shit you all call Fire Emblem.
Have a smug Adder.

I wanna FUCK THAT EMO TWINK.
Also. I agree, remove all FE characters and replace them with Advance Wars characters.

kys normalfag

Im going to add substance to your thread.

What do you guys want in the next NEVEREVER game?
Personally, I want a few new units. I was thinking maybe actual Mechs, snipers, a spy/saboteur, and a some form of vehicle carrier. I also want online multiplayer, and shareable maps.
What CO's should return?
Best CO?
Obviously Grit, but whats your "objective" best CO

Tactics Ogre was here. AW is full of shit tier animu characters.
The game was okay though.

You sure?

Fire Emblem has permadeath and custom classes.

I want Black Boats to come back, they took naval warfare to a whole new level.

Fire Emblem is a faggot RPG about grinding for stats and NO STRATEGY.

You are thinking of the biggest waifubait games of all time, FE.

Is this bait?

Nah, AW is anime flavored. nuFE was made with the MSG of anime flavor.
Hell, AW was considered to be weeb territory at one point before 8ch was even thought about. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Looks like there is a game in a similar vein to be released for PC called WarGroove. Might be good.

I-I always considered the artstyle very western.

There's also Tiny Metal, but that game is gay as fuck.

Compared to current year garbage? Sure. Back then, fuck no. Are you stupid?

Nope, buddy, that doesn't fit our game's timeframe

We've got a sniper tower defense construction in the work, so that counts.

I kind of see where you're going with this but i prefer to keep it overt tbh.

For what purpose?

Again, it's all a WIP

what a gay way to start a thread

Fix'd.

Don't you have control of the games space and time?
So no fog or submarines?

Shut up nigger.

You first, weeb. :^)

Fuck off already, stop derailing muh thread.

Fire Emblem is the worst game I have played. Fuck that shit and Nintendo. I'm glad it died.

You really do learn from nintendo PR~!

advance wars is theoretically a game about positioning and abusing the terrain right? well, thats lashs entire theme. that means advance wars was always about lash.

so bring her back and make her the main character. have the game about her subjugating the galaxy and developing all kinds of crazy weapons, turning it into a high tech paradise for early teen girls full of shopping malls and boy bands or whatever.

Meanwhile some indieshit devs are copying both games.

Fire Emblem used to be good.
Or rather, it's even good nowadays, just like how other games full with politically correct bullshit can still be fun if you ignore the story (or in the case of Fire Emblem, kill the faggots).

But combined with the DLC shit Intelligent Systems has been pulling off lately…I get the feeling it may be downhill from here on for Fire Emblem.

with tumblr-tier character designs no less.

What game is this? I need to know the name of whoever is behind it to curse him.

What is wrong with her eyes?