EO5 finally coming

atlus.com/etrian5/

SHEEEEEIT

Dungeon Travelers 2 is much better game.

Woah.

wow it's like you really suck

It's time already that I start playing EO4. What classes and builds do you recommend?

Stupid Troll.

Yep, we had a thread about it not to long ago. Very good news.

Its been announced for like a week. Im waiting for EOU3, PQ2, and EMD2.

Not if it gets in the way of EOVI.

cunt

Never forget.

I always have a fond thought for the Dancing Nightseeker. With the dance that makes the whole party attack at each of his attacks, as well as the skills that push as many attacks as possible, it often leads to 30-40 attacks per turn, without taking into account what the other party members might do (hello, Landsknecht link attacks !)

EOV doesn't have any of that shit. The only DLC is portrait skins and the FM soundtrack.

EO6 is never happening. Unless Nintendo makes a 3DS2 or something, the series ends once EMD2, EOU3 and PQ2 are out.

Yeah it's cool that they learned their lesson. Plus they got rid of the Atlus tax which makes it even better.

I have heard about PQ2 trademark and EMD2's release but I can't seem to find any info about EO3U.

literally who cares

You, apparently, since you took the time to complain about it.

There is no announcement about EO3U. Just fans hoping for it since EO3 was the franchise's high point.

It's guaranteed. Atlus is bringing forward their entire DS library to the 3DS, likely because whatever the next Nintendo console (even if it's just a modified switch) will only be backwards compatable with 3DS games, not DS ones.

Don't get your hopes up weeb. It's gonna get pozzed to shit.

Except for Trauma Center 1 & 2 it seems, although 1 did get a remake on the Wii IIRC.

If there's one thing Atlus is decent at it's localisations. Don't have to worry about NISA or Treehouse fuckery with EOV, SJRedux and RH.

Hey, is EMD any good? Ive heard mixed opinions. Is it worth picking up?

Shameless bump for

This question

I enjoyed it, but it is really easy and short. Just pirate it and test it out yourself.

Thanks. I think i'll skip out on it no pirateable 3ds.

Ooosh. Try it on Citra?

Its at the latest firmware. I jumped on the pirate train too late. and i like to have my games physical

Citra is an emulator.

Oh, right. I forgot 3ds has an emulator. My comp wont be able to run it though. Its a shitty laptop.

I'm going to yell at you for being poor now.

Mark should filter the word "weeb". I'm not even a weeb but I'm straight up fucking annoyed with that buzzword now. They're not even using it correctly.

Tbh its a work computer more than a gaming computer. But all the pc games i play are older dos games.

Fucking weeaboo.