Losing control?

Whats your favorite moment from any E3?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=y4LnRutyvyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rare 4am

corporates making fools of themselves

I'm here to shill the board and nothing else. Please come, it's completely empty except for me again.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Tak Fuji

shoo shoo, shower shitter

Morning everyone

Sleepy, tired of work etc etc

Don't have to go into work until like 1pm today. Its going to be so damn nice not having to wake up a couple of hours from now.

Only one shift today. Finished it an hour ahead of time. Got myself a pizza and watched E3 the rest of the day. MS was hit and miss and I still want to beat Phil Spencer with a tire iron for canceling Scalebound, Bethesda was okay, and Devolver… Holy fuck Devolver. This is the best conference ever. It's still going.

Idk Devolver's conference is pretty amazing. I guess Shenmue 3's reveal.

eat shit

Do you know what E3 stands for?

Ecstasy's Enourmous Erection

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

His devolver conference. Its one massivr shitpost and i love it

This*

Have a nice sleep.

my hard drive I've had for years is probably dead.  everything on it is lost until i take it to a data recovery service. i have some of the more important shit backed up elsewhere, but much has been lost.

Feel kinda weird about it. Sitting here waiting as W7 reinstalls and updating it and shit, the amount of emotional distress and attachment i felt at the possibility of losing all that ultimately meaningless pics and data is a little distressing, for someonie who would like to incorporate more zen and tao into his life.

Constantly without desire, one observes its essence.
Constantly with desire, one observes its manifestations.

maybe this will be a catalyst for a personal change in my life. maybe I'll just slip back into my old ways. Phone posting as i get my PC back to windows. The reconstruction process must begin.

The Bethesda conference where they showed FO3 stuff that introduced me to the world of Fallout sticks out in my mind. No other real memories of any E3s.
l i t e r a l l y n o t h i n g

Devolver ongoing 12 hour shitpost

Good job user.
How goes?

Hows your day going user?

Did they announce anything besides paid mods? I watched some of that one because it was on really late but turned it off at that point.

Gross.

I just checked the stream. What the fuck happened/is going on?

SHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Good morning all.

Bethesda's Conferenc was shit. Microsoft's wasn't terrible. Devolver Digital's was like watching something straight out of World Peace or Tim and Eric, it was fucking great.

I'm looking forward to The Last Night, Metro Exodus, and Dragonball Fighter Z. Those were pleasant surprises.

Wolfenstein with forced commie shit. And I forget what else.

IT HAS BEEN SIX FUCKING MONTHS AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT.

Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein II, Switchrim will have Amiibo support and all the DLC/doesn't look like complete shit.

They announced Boringstein 2

The only thing announced was paid mods and sequels. Wolf 2 is literally just playing as commies trying to overthrow a white america.

I don't even remember. I don't exactly care about E3 either way.

Finally finished with the fucking Overwatch farming with my girl. She got the stupid skins she wanted so I can go back to doing other things now. Have to help my grandma with her computer tomorrow, though. I guess she managed to get ransomwared somehow. Probably through an email since she barely uses the thing. Also found out on Friday that I passed my exam so I have to go into fill out some graduation paperwork, and then I can get someone to help me apply to college.
I don't watch E3. I just poke through announcements afterwards for stuff that I might like. I can't think of any big announcements except when they announced Mega Man in SSB. I love Mega Man.

Its going to be nice getting 7 hours instead of the 3 or 4 I get most nights.

I'd never trust those data recovery places. Bet they'd report you for cheese pizza just for your anime pics.

How goes user

Dragonball fighter z?

Oh right, someone mentioned something about killing nazis.

It's still going and will keep going for another 7 fucking hours

literally no new games, shilling for several year old games, shit for games no one cares about, paid mods, no Todd. l i t e r a l l y n o t h i n g

It's a public holiday and I've just been here watching the Digital Devolver shitpost
Now they're going on about Boomerangs

all this todd posting makes me want todd to seductively whisper lies into my ear

Todd's son was graduating from middle school. That's why he wasn't there.

The new DBZ fightan game. It's made by the Guilty Gear folks.

yee. It's pretty great.

but the new Metro tho

You know the drill, free tutoring.
Head over to rizon channel:
tutor4am
Math, science, philosophy/theology, and writing (essay comp). Anything you can take as an undergrad in those topics.
Even if I am not in the channel in the moment, I leave it up, so just leave how you want me to contact you if I am not there a the time you show up.
Many people have enjoyed steam and skype accounts to communicate. It's been mostly math so far. Anytime you need, I'm here to help you.

All I know is John Morrison came on and I love his wrestling.

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO KIZUNA AI CHAN

That stupid link in skyrim thing is retarded. Could do that with mods already but I bet normalfags eat it up.

Todd hangs on the day of the rope now.

Congrats on passing fam. What kinda college you going to?

I will crash the (You) market if you keep this up.

Did you already forget about the SPORTS conference?

Is Phil Spencer a jew?

Devolver got a fuckload of time on camera and they decided to showcase a few games while transforming the entire thing into an Adult Swim-tier shitpost.
And it's going on for the next 10 hours.

i'm trying to, yes.

I miss Todd
I haven't seen him since E3 2015

Where have you been?

She is pretty cute.

I really hope that doesn't kill the xenoverse series.

Who what

Ayyy glad to see you are alive fam

When e3 is over im going to watch the whole thing from start to finish while playing some DMC4.

The only one that's here. It's about a 45 minute drive away if you go the speed limit so it will take me about half an hour each way because fuck speed limits.

actually a nigga jus playn tbh monica sorry

Meh. I haven't played Skyrim yet. Might get it. Might not.

Dunno. Don't care. Want Scalebound un-canceled.

He'll come back if you preorder his fucking game.

Good luck when you get to Devolver's conference. It's like 9 hours long. Literally. It's still going.

He's probably gonna retire and let Pete Hines ruin all his shit.

Good luck with that. I feel like I dodged a bullet, being able to transfer stuff off of my old external drive in full before it finally went belly up. Had stuff back through 2007 or so on there, almost like a time capsule for an old era of imageboards.

VIRTUAL CHILDREN WITH KIZUNA AI CHAN

I can marathon dmc4/the floor of EO4/megaman collection in that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4LnRutyvyc
This is an Actual 2017 E3 Conference, The fact that this will go on for another 7 hours should at least say something

I want Todd Senpai to kill everyone

Well well well. This is surprisingly.

It like full on college or community or what though.

Its okish but still dumbed down. Not as badly dumbed down than fo4 though.

Lewd!

Looks cringey

Oh.

24 hour conference? I have to give them props that they're pulling it off. I hope this is a yearly thing. It sounds hilarious.

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Keep watching it's basically a meta shitpost about the state of E3
While basically being MDE World Peace E3 Edition

What's the difference? I'm a leaf and I've never heard the term community college used here.

TRIGGERED

Skyrim is such a soulless butchered game. Arena and daggerfall were ok, they were dungeon crawlers with a weird control scheme i didnt like too much. Morrowind started the cancer of beth open world games though. Im going to restart morrowind but play it like a dungeon crawler rather than an open world game and see if its better. Its shame that they fucked TES that much so now its just an action game with shit combat and shit "dungeons"

Why post Rule 64 Akira?

Morning folks
Work sucks. Got a pot cookie from a buddy for helping him with chores.
SRWV is great so far might be getting my first aces in the next mission or two

hi

Maybe would if not tired and shit, thanks though user.

Far cheaper and smaller. Doesn't cost tens of grand to go to.

Yeah its pretty awful. I can't believe how praised it is by normalfags at large to this day.

it's not, because I'm going to do nothing because I'm a soulless reprobate that's functionally retarded and will never do anything. Love is fleeting, always.

So are you enjoying the show DMX

Being tired makes it all the better Ritsu

I guess it's a community college, then. Is there even a difference between a community college and a regular college? I know what a university is but I always hear college and community college used differently and I can't get a straight answer.

it took em like 10 minutes 2 get 2 da game tbh

I genuinely love the live reaction to the Melee reveal.

n it's procedurally generated secret of swords n sworcery shit? idk tbh

I'm glad to see you monica

Its because skyrim is the first real video game normalfags have played, at least fantasy rpg. I dont know if a single normalfag ever played oblivion. They probably have but oblivion is so generic they probably forgot about it. Skyrim is in this weird spot where its not generic cartoony high fantasy aesthetic, but not completely realistic aesthetic either. That probably makes it ok to the normalfags. That and its so easy anyone could play it, especially since there isnt any attributes or skill points to set at the start. i was planning on playing skyrim with 3 or 4 characters, but i did everything in one playthrough so i stopped after 50 hours

I have no idea what you are talking about

So whats the deal with airline food.

The degree doesn't carry as much weight, they don't offer nearly the same variety of classes, though less likely to be full of sjw fluff shit anyway. Plus the price.

What was it like?
And hows your day going user?

Genocide soon, fellow male

da original one?

i didn't mean 2 get no one's hopes up tbh monica

I thought universities were the ones that were more expensive. Help me out here. Are these three things all different, or do two of them just mean the same thing?
Because I hear people online talk about the first two like they're different from each other and I don't know.

Oh yeahn about the wolf 2 trailer. I found it extremely funny that BJ straight up tells the black guy that he's not a nazi, and the guy shoota him anyway. That was fucking hilaroous.

you ma nigga DMX, but dats col

ZEBRA FACT?

Never been on a plane

I thought oblivion did really well in the normalfag market.

das rite

Second two are pretty interchangeable. I only ever hear britbongs call it university though. Or in the case of specific schools.

It didnt do well enough to get all the praise skyrim gets. Oblivion is still a bit too nerdy to get normalfag praise like skyrim.

dis a lil 2 visceral 4 mah black ass tbh monica

we str8 monica

Oh, okay. I'm pretty much a homebody though so I think a community college degree will be fine. Most people out here just finish high school and go right into the workforce. I always thought community college was a different tier from college which was a different tier from uni or something. Nobody ever taught me this stuff. Too busy teaching us poetry, I guess.

dun get mah hopes up fo da ones dats missin yo

I'd attribute that more to it coming out slightly before the boom of normalfags in gaming.

I think state colleges are usually called universities too? I don't fucking know. I'm about as clueless as you user. I just pretend like I know stuff and it works out usually.

If i do go to (community)college, im probably going to try to get trained for welding. Im super small and thin, so i can crawl into tiny places, and apparently those welders get paid a shit ton.

no

college's only over up to bachelor's or equivalinz, while uni's technicaly, in da US, offer up to master's or da quivalances. afaik tbh monica. cc i'm never sure if it's jus up to associates or jus referring to it's organization relative to other public institutions.

i feel ya monica but @ da same time mayne i miss mah dawgs

one dem dogs is missin current like form da cytube, we worried man, he a good nigga

I guess it doesn't really matter.

That's what I hear. I'm mostly a computer guy though. I know a little bit of other stuff like plumbing and wiring and welding and stuff, but I'm not really into it. It's just stuff I picked up from my dad over the years.

This is too complicated. Maybe it's a test, and if you can figure it out you get to go to uni instead of college.

That was 2007. Normalfags were already getting hyped before the game came out. i got skyrim for christmas and that the game that got me to stop buying new games blind

Best part was a good wrestler came on. That's about it.

Didn't that trailer spew Commie garbage?

I'm actually surprised you guys haven't seen it yet. You can tell how real the crowd was by the energy they had: the way they cheered when Samus and Shiek were shown, the one guy who goes "they really dug for that one", truly perfect.
I didn't really do anything at all today. I was going to stream but everybody was too distracted with E3.

It literally had "become the hammer" as in sickle and hammer.

Nothing matters at all user.

Theres another user whos doing that. Think hes still here actually. Maybe he can give you advice.

dis da releast shit a nigga eva dun seen mayne

p. much monica

shieeeeeeeeeeeet

u had a nigga concerned they announced a remake fam is all

That was a good one. That and the Twilight Princess reveal at E3 2004.

who

I've only ever watched e3 a couple of years honestly. Never gave too much a shit

You will never be in control as long as capitalism dominates all aspects of your life.

I should probably get my GED already so i can get into welding. After e3 i think i'll start.

big digits c'mon nao

isp weak nigga wut da hell mayne

FINNA KILL MAH SELF

How many more credits you need?

Video games matter. We need a Mega Man Battle Network collection on the 3DS already.

John Morrison, a good flippy lucha like wrestler.

Haven't played current Wolfenstein. Is it that bad?

Yeah, as if. Sakurai would probably have a stroke if Melee was remade.

yeah mane
we jus hope he ok

Even as a hardcore NEET, I still think communism should be destroyed.

Good luck user. Its hard work but you could save up a ton and go NEET for a long time at least

He don't sound spic

He's not but his style works well in the Lucha promotions.

He ain't. But he's still good. He was in WWE for a while as Johnny Nitro. Replaced Chris Benoit in an ECW title match after Benoit murdered his family. Was ECW champ for a bit.

Oh, i just need to take a couple more tests. Im butt problems user, so i was sick for 7 months and couldnt physically do the tests.

Nuwolf only has steath viable on the highest difficulty because you die too fast to play it as an actual fps. The game is too easy otherwise. They just made the enemies do more damage on higher difficulties. Its shit too.

Im planning on raising a family implying i would find a good wife that easily. If anything i would save up for a nice house in the good side of town. There are some really nice houses in the older area of town. Huge lots of land, and dirt roads.

If I ever win the lottery or something similar I'd love to buy a big piece of property away from people. Would be so comfy.

Oh so the same shit as Doom?

DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR NINJAS

Oh, I see. I thought you had just dropped out like I did.

Nice trips.
Do you have anywhere in particular you would go?

u been around monica a nigga can usually spot you out even if u dun exo poast

dis tbh i was jus smokin tho tbh

No. The enemies all have guns, except for the big mechas and dogs. You cant rambo on the highest difficulty. The guns were shit too. It all felt off.

I finished school, i just need to take the final test. Tbh i kinda forgot alot of the math, so im gonna have to wing it or do a study lesson with tutoranon.

yee

Well fuck. Wasn't the story shit too?

Yeah, I had the same problem. I was never good at math and they're making me learn about stuff I haven't thought about in almost a decade. My brain doesn't work as well as it did then so it confused the heck out of me.

I'd like to go somewhere in the states that has legal weed cause its comfy. But those are typically really libtard states now so ehhhhhh.

If vermont ever legalizes I'd move there. They almost did recently but their mayor or something fucked it up. That'd be a nice combo. All the pot I could want plus super amazing gun rights.

I been out a dis thread for a grip monica, jus wanna make sure
good ta know I iz remembered

I never played too far cause it was really shit. It was pretty bad though.

I just tend to forget alot of it. I can do geometry pretty well, but algebra makes me want to die.

Stoners are huge degenerates though don't move there.

vermont only a state cuz NH and NY didn't wanna put up w/ dey quaker asses tbh

shieeeet u eva died i swear 2 gawd i got yo keez homie

Though I would go to nippon a few months out of the year.

Make good oatmeal at least.

From what i remember from history, i think quakers sounded like modern day sjws or somthing like that. I still dont know what a quaker is though.

I preciate dat nigguh, Iz not sure I could affor ta do da same fo you, but I try

I forget a lot nowadays too, but I mostly slept through math class in high school, or just didn't go.

true

niggas camoflogin on sum dutch shit monica real talk

i cain't afford 2 do da same 4 me but iz cool monica i wouldn't put dat salami on ya

No, im young but i have memory issues, minor ones though. All those meds they pumped into me fucked with my brain. Sometimes i completely fotget what im trying to do, like when i remember a video on youtube i wanna watch but as soon as i go to type it in i just forget. Then i have to retrace my steps to remember.

There is nothing more relaxing. I think more NEETs and hikkis would like it if not for the retarded leftist culture surrounding it and the fact that autists can't get it because it requires connections.

Seriously though theres nothing better than putting on some cutesy SoL anime and smoking. Its pure heaven.

ayoyo monica das da troof mayne a nigga b high ah ryt nao tbh ryt ch'yea boi das ryt das ryt is sum gud 2 monica shieeeet u kno i b sleezin tho fo'real n ya niggas ain't got it like dat tho monica 1 hmu

I'm sure it is.

Apparently my boss randomly drug tests. Dunno if I'd smoke if I could. Maybe in the month break I'm taking after nippon

I don't like your tone.

I think it's like a diet thing with me. I gotta write stuff down or I forget, but sometimes I forget I wrote it down.

I still try monica, maybe I do some smart shit wit dat bitcoin and ether

bet 2 coin on dat la pen but I still gots 2 left, and 27 o dem ether

This allergy med is making me tired. Night anons.

I just completly forget to even check my notes.

I plan on being polite and following as much as the weird shit in japan as possible but this is one I don't give a shit about. If I'm walking a night market I'm going to just grab my takoyaki or whatever and keep moving.

Cya next time user

i think if it's on a stick you're gud tbh

Hope so. Worst you'll get is some nips thinking "baka gaijin" so who cares.

oh shit i just remembered i have a box of freezies in my freezer fuck yes

learn ikebana monica and bring me bak sum rare ass cheetos

u sharin w/ da bread fam a nigga hot af

might as well it's an 80 pack but they're just the small ones

Weird ass chips and stuff like that are going to be my breakfast every morning. Its going to be great.

f

So, what the fuck is this thread about

lat night chill

Where is Tirimasu

so its a neet thread

and those with neet mindset
personally I spend all my time off work NEETing it up as hard as I can
studying computers and watching anime and playing vidia

also sometimes rollerskating and biking

why do you do homosexual things

why do you do jewish things?