Cute thread

E3 is already turning to shit and i just want to forget all these shitshows i just saw.

So lets just post some cute vidya/characters thread.

drills=best

I'm with OP.

Alolan vulpix is a pure and innocent snowflake that must be protected.

Medli always a cute.

Another degeneracy like waifu threads

Stop it cube.

Here's some OC cute.

I didn't think Microsoft's conference was that bad, I'm excited for The Last Night, Crackdown 3 and Cuphead

I see you have patrician tier taste as well my fellow /zoo/phile

licks paw

There was a lack of new waifu's this e3. I think the only one I can think of was that blood boss from Bloodstained they showed. Overall, e3 has been lackluster in both departments of hype and waifu's.

Mohawk knows the score.

But the best kind of degeneracy that exists.

Well i found your problem op.

Philotes get out

Don't you like watching train wrecks, user?

2hus are the cutest

A train wreck that i already know is going to happen and what's going to happen in it is boring as shit. I'd rather watch gore than e3 cringe. At least i can enjoy the gore.

That's not Phil

Didn't have any kemono images of quality, so I hope these would do.

Rare Iji just because

It's futa chocolat, pretty sure it is. unless you say this because you are Phil, in which case leave

I refuse.

Chocolat a cute, but you a fag.

More

I'm not phil, but I'll oblige.

YOU FUCKING PEDO SHITLORD DON'T YOU KNOW CUTE MEANS YOU LIKE PURE, INNOCENT 17-YEAR-AND-364-DAY-OLD GIRLS WHO HAVE NEVER HAD A SEXUAL THOUGHT IN THEIR LIVES CUTE IS HOW DISGUSTING PEDO RAPISTS DESCRIBE GIRLS KILL ANYONE WHO DESCRIBES GIRLS AS CUTE KILL KILL KILL

This spoiler is only here because it's impossible to tell the difference between satire and reality nowadays.

t. Assmad tranny.
6/10 shitpost. Too easy to spot, user.

But why make this post? It's not funny, and you included the spoiler so you aren't baiting, for what purpose then?

bumping for cute

moar cuteness

Does a tomboy catgirl work for you, user?

Catgirls are pretty great. Most of the girls in this thread are pretty great too.

Muh niggas.

how long did it take for that princess peach rabbid missionary position pic to show up? simply disgraceful

headpats-compatible

Criminal

you would watch a train wreck and then whine about how you saw a train wreck?

blaster princess

;_;

she deserves better than him

merveille is cute but the rest of those are shit.

cute is not sexy, sexy is not cute

it can be

Should we make a cute girls tier list or does it go against the spirit of cute girls?