(Discussion)

-Yes it butchers the lore
-Yes there are Micro transactions and a $300 collectors edition
-Yes it could still be downgraded

But holy shit it looks so fuckin cool.
It is definitely a GOTY contender in my opinion.
I think that even if you didn't like Shadow of Mordor, there's one thing you should support this game for:
GOOD npc character development. I mean just look at the voice acting this Bruz guy.
If the game industry wants diversity so badly they should just do what monolith did and make characters with diverse personalities

Suck-start a shotgun.

This is pretty much a poorly veiled shill thread. And I even liked Shadow of Mordor, when I got it on sale for 20 bucks, and will probably do the same with Shadow of War in a few years. But you're just bad at this OP. Eat a cock.

lol just a fan but whatever. The hype got to my head i guess.

same fellow anonymous :))))

k satan

Go fuck yourself you transparent shill.

fuck off, these games are shit
feel sorry for shilling
scum

you know im glad you scum have no lives.
fuck its late

Nope.

(((You))) don't even deserve a (You)

This is Pixar's: Lord of the Rings

Are you deaf, retarded or both? That fucking voice acting was ass.
OI I'M A COCKNEY ORC! DAT MAKES ME YOUNEEK AND REMEMBRABLE YA CUNT!

You're either a shill or a this is bait. Judging by the fact that game devs are all try-hard faggots now I'd say both.

I tried playing the first game. There's no fucking gameplay. Everything you do is so unbearably clunky because every button-press carries with it 1+seconds of flashy locked-in animations and shit. The game actually flows most smoothly when you stop trying to control it and just press a single button non-stop. It's absurdly poor game design from a mechanical perspective.
It looks flashy and cool, but it plays like utter dogshit.
If the new game, at minimum, doesn't offer animation cancels or a "minimalist" mode in the options to disable flashy animations and just let you control the character, then it will be just as shit.

They should also seriously look into the difficulty of the game, because you shouldn't be able to win 100% of the time by just sitting there without stick input and just swinging your sword non-stop.
Remove all auto-targeting and auto-aiming.
Remove all locked-in animations.
Remove all context-based bullshit and allow the player to modify exactly what swing they want to make with up to 4 modifier shoulder buttons.
Let the player play instead of being fucking played. God damn.

Back to reddit friend

Delete this and ban everyone who bumped the thread.

janitors do your fucking job

What is with the anti-shilling going on with this board? We can't enjoy video games now? Like I understand that you may not like it but OTHER PEOPLE DO. Seriously, this shit happens with the overwatch threads and it's fucking pissing me OFF to no GOD DAMN end.
Someday Holla Forums will enjoy these games. You all need to learn to play games BEFORE YOU FUCKING PLAY THEM. When this game comes out I WILL buy it just to fucking piss you guys off like how I'm pissed off and I'm gonna create 5 threads of me with a PYSICAL COPY and maybe even the collector's edition.
I'm seriously getting SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of the "MUH SHILL!" posts. So what if they're "shills"? At least it's a fucking discussion about video games, something that we "SHILLS" enjoy. So you know what Holla Forums? Be prepared. I will enjoy this game, I WILL post an image of me with a physical copy.

Fuck you.

I thought it looked neat and the dialog gave me a sensible chuckle.

So you know how to use VPNs huh OP?

Please end yourself immediately.

t. Shill

Here we go. Here we fucking go. Every time with this shit. Someone tries to discuss a video gmae you barge in and go "SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL" Gee you must be really fucking fun at parties huh virgins? inb4 NORMALFAG LOL normalfag LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL. At least I hae friends who enjoy video games with me. I even had friends who hated "shills" and guess what? I broke it off with them. I can't stand anti-shills. They are the devil on earth and they don't allow fun. One day you'll see. You'll see that there are better things to do than just shitpost on Holla Forums all day saying "SHILL" and all that other bullshit.

nice shill opinions shill, did you just shill in from shill town?

Shill-san user I think you're on the wrong website.

holy shit this is so transparent it's embarrasing

this is bait

Have fun guys. A lot of people say "you're here forever" but I think it's best if I leave. Btw, there's nothing wrong with getting paid for "shilling". One day you'll realize this.

shill shill shilly shill shill to you too shill user

Fucking kek. Enjoy your $0.05 - use it to buy a rope and fucking kill yourself.

That sounds like something an edgelord would say before shooting up a school… Are you gonna be ok user? not that I care

I think it's best if you leave too.

FUCK!

Don't come back you fucking retard

So did the first one. Not gonna lie, when the first one came out I had high hopes. The nemesis system looked pretty rad. Then what happened? The nemesis system was reduced to immunity to x attack and a "I'll get you yet, samurai jack!" at the beginning of every fight and didn't really change anything about the character. The one big thing, the big selling point of the whole game, the fucking crux of the emergent story telling (or whatever buzzwords they used to sell it) I was hoping would be good wasn't.
The combat was fucking shit too. Holy fuck it was bland and unrewarding. Press space for invulnerability. No timing needed to combo attacks. No timing needed to counter. All of the powers were just flashy bullshit too.

I hope it's good but I know it won't be. The studio is incapable of making good games and the things that needed fixing weren't even advertised as being upgraded let alone changed. It's going to be exactly the same as the last and twice as bad if just because they're expecting you to buy the same lump of shit twice.

Also
I'm willing to bet that Bazza the Orkstralian is going to be a mandatory henchman from the tutorial mission that can't die and constantly gives you missions and shit like that.

Just fucking off yourself already, jesus. The $2 an hour you're getting paid to make these threads can't be worth it.

just wait till a repack.

My fucking god, you reek of a fucking shill so much.

I enjoyed how the large orc/troll (hybrid?) rationalized being dominated as not caring whether it followed a light one or dark one. That siege looked pretty cool. I'll pick it up for $2 on g2a or g2play just like I did with the original. Why is everyone so mad?

Because everything sucks

As someone who grew up on Tolkien's work, shoot yourself.

There's a nigger and a cunt dressed as soldiers of Gondor. Shill like you deserve to be turned into lampshades.

why don't (((you))) shoah yourself out

I feel more like he is a conney grunt.

I'm skeptic, but I liked the game too. I hope you can go drink with your orc bros or something.

I feel trigged everyone tries to compare orcs with black people.Orcs are at least productive unlike niggers.

Yeah, orcs aren't niggers, orcs get shit done and can fight as an army. I'll only play the game if I get the chance to lynch the nigger.

Yes it does. But does it play cool?
Let me ask you something, when the actual combat came on screen all the "player" did was wreck like a dozen orcs in what couldn't have been more than 30 seconds. Exactly like the first game. Now if this is the case with the second game(and it will be, let's make this 100% clear, it will be the case with the second game because it's simply a prettier version of the first one), what the fuck is the point of this army shit, or the branding shit from the first game, if you can simply storm the gates alone anyways and wreck the orc armies like it's nothing?

It's pointless.

You're the person who likes shit-ass games. That is your own problem. WE don't need you or your kind here.

Kill yourself, dude.

I wanted to talk about this game too, but I don't want to be bullied.