Duke controller for Xbone

gamerant.com/hyperkin-original-duke-controller-xbox-one/

On one hand, I think it'd be a pretty neat collectible; on the other hand, the Duke was pretty unwieldy for anyone that didn't have giant ape hands, and Hyperkin isn't exactly known for making the highest-quality products

so are you shilling for it, asking my opinion, blogging about it or what?

Just felt like sharing

Fuck yeah. That was the comfiest controller in existence. Glad to see it coming back.

I'm not a console babby, but it'd be nice to get one for the PC.

fuck you i'm not checking your hitler dubs you faglord

They should just make an adapter for the old controllers.

Heres you (You)

But how would they profit off of nostalgiafags that way, user?

What happened…?

How did you come to that conclusion?
Hes an avatarfag that constantly does shit bait, thats all

Some fag with the Balrog flag kept fagging it up all over Holla Forums yesterday.

I see.

DS2 for 3D games, Saturn for 2D games, fuck everything else.

Fixed it.

Nope, still Teddit tier trash

kill yourself nigger

This is bait.

Seriously why the fuck do people shit on the dual shock controller? I've never had a problem with it, is it because they hold it in a death grip?

Just buttmad anti-Sony shitposters.

The symmetrical thumb position is irksome. Plus the angle of the grips have you turning your wrists in instead of a natural straightforward position (which Xbox+classic controllers accomplish), causing fatigue in the wrists after a while. Someone made a graphic showing that the Dualshock wrist position is unique a few years back, it's the only one where your wrists are arched instead of straight.

Kind of like how when you are standing you shift weight from leg to leg, keep it staggered and lean on one, then the other after a while. The Xbox controller stick position always felt like this, just kind of leaning to one side, comfortable. The Dualshock doesn't. Plus when I had a PS2 I had not less than 5 controllers break on me, 3 Sony and 2 afrtermarket. From my original Xbox all the way to by Xbone I had excatly 1 broken controller. In any case is correct, I do find all three of the "god tier" controllers extremely comfortable.

Fair enough. Never noticed those flaws not to say that didn't happen, just can't remember that happening. I just hold the ps2 controller in a light grip, just enough where you would drop the controller if I remove one my hands. While I didn't have any real problems with the GCN controller I always hated the fact it had less buttons than the other two so by default the GCN would always have the inferior port because of it.

Good points. I use a Logitech dualshock for PC, but may consider a duke-esque if it gets a PC edition. Only problem is my muscle memory is used to the dualshock.

What is it going to take you Logicucks to learn the F310 is unusable fucking trash

That's gonna make a lot of people triggered because they can't accept the DS controllers before DS4 were shit designed for babby hands.

This.

I have big hands, so trying to strafe right while looking left always rammed my thumbs into each other, pissing me off and causing ragequits.

I would say but I don't want to get b& for rule 8. :^)

Where did this meme come from? I have big hands and that shit was garbage. You see that right stick, faggot? Since I grip the controller I can't comfortable lay it on my palm and I've always had to bring my right thumb way back to use that shit which was uncomfortable.

I swear ether nobody knows how to hold the DS controllers properly or has fucking trucks for hands because I have big hands and could use the DS controllers just fine.
The placement for the analog sticks on the Xbox controllers is stupid and uncomfortable and up until the Xbone controller its d-pad was garbage and the duke was a fucking brick and felt like one when using it, like I was trying to use my VHS player as a controller.

I'd get one but the xbox one controller is already the greatest controller ever made.

It's okay if you like nintendo products, user. It's a safe space here. :^)

best goy

The original Xbox controllers were all just USB anyway. Some kind soul on the internet made drivers. Since they all had breakaway connections, if you made one adapter, you could use any original controller without having to fuck with the wires.

I made my own adapter to PC in like 2007 from a $2 third party controller's breakaway adapter, and used xbox controllers on PC for years before eventually getting a 360 controller.

heil'd