Fucking hell E3

youtube.com/watch?v=lDbhIauGZX0
what the fuck was this uninspired game? i legitimately hope this game gets pirated so much it becomes mainstream. it looks like such uninspired garbage pushed out by some liberal arts major.

It's always cucks with guitars. That shit has been going on since the 70s. Effeminate cuckbois with acoustic guitars pretending to be cool. Has that ever worked for getting pussy?

It absolutely does.

t. guitarist (not this kind, they ruin college grounds for actual musicians I swear to fuck)

of course it does otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it

More than you would fucking believe. Even only being able to play a few chords with decent rhythm is enough to drive a lot of women over the edge. It makes you look so soulful, which works even better if you have a serious or gruff exterior and only show the "real", gentle you to special people in your life.

Feminism doesn't get you pussy yet they still do it.

Color me shocked

because that's pure beta, a guy fucking around with a cheap acoustic guitar is even more alpha than that because he puts even a little bit of effort into it, unlike "being a good ally" or some shit which is passive

I'm talking from personal experience, too. My ex and a few female friends I used to spend a lot of time with would always ask me to play them "something" on my cheap old guitar I could barely play (and can still barely play because I have really stubby hands and no talent). It's like they go into a kind of adoring trance when you do something as simple as rotating between 4-5 notes.

Is this really all they have?

Yes, you sound like a fat NEET cuck.

In comparison this one is made by a Gamergoy supporter.

I hope that ends up good, tbh

Who hurt you OP? Why are you like this

Looks cool but how do you play it?

looks like shit
i hope nobody pirates it
so nobody wastes their time

Mate, guitars are absolute pussy lube. A quarter of my dates are just thanks to that. Of course it doesn't work for hypersonic cucks, since no matter how much icecream you put on top, shit is still shit, but if you're an average guy it makes you into an interesting guy.

Kinda looks like it'll be an Another World type deal.

What is this game even about?
The trailer tells me nothing other than it's about some guy with a guitar.

Probably some millennial numale trying to live up to his boomer father and going on a spiritual, pastel colored journey.

these hipster fucks need to just go make a movie or write a book already. leave vidya alone

>>>/reddit/

Why do I get the feeling I've seen that character design before….
Either way, this game looks like a 2D walking simulator. Hell, they're actually regressing game play. Now, all the player needs to do is hold the right and sit back.

…This looks like that one 'game' that was claiming to be another Earthbound/tumblrtale knockoff abomination

That you would even limit or evaluate this experience to such primitive constraints like "gameplay" just illuminates how much you don't get it.