en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis#Siwan_homosexual_tradition
steamcharts.com/app/440900
archive.is/EdX5x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting because this can't be a coincidence:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwa_Oasis#Siwan_homosexual_tradition

WE

WUZ

I had some shred of hope for this before hand, but what the fuck. Leveling, gear with stats, MC sounds like he's from the fucking kongo, his bird can just hover in place and has the same UI as those dumb drones in Ghost Recon, dodge rolling and shields because muh souls, where did it go so wrong?

Why was there a giant snake enemy?

I swear Assassins Creed has changed fucking direction so many fucking times now
For fucks sake man.

The combat and progression was always shit. This was the first time it actually looked interesting.

The people who made the apple might have made them.

They've dropped all pretense of realism I guess.

The giant snake and Egyptian look actually reminded me a lot of Conan. They could have made a great Conan game in the engine of AssCreed but that'd be too problematic and toxically masculine I suppose.

No one would buy a Conan game.

No.

Not after the name got ruined by all these shitty new movies and GenY having no clue as to the actual stories.

Also I wouldn't want Howard to get the Lovecraft treatment anyway.

But they do, user.

Better then waiting hours and hours until you can get money from your uncles Mario's villa.

Because all AAA has to go fantasy kitchen sink while trying to be LOLSOGRITTY at the same time

Except it didn't. Same power fantasies as before

steamcharts.com/app/440900
LOL

What the fuck. Origins is now Gay Niggers in Egypt?

Even better gay niggers in Egypt fighting the evil invaders from the middle east.

Not really. At least the villa gave a sense of progression with your art and items etc. pinned all over the place. This just seems more like meaningless stat grinding rather than the acquisition of new gadgets or techniques.

Yeah no one brought it. 53,402 basically means 0, after all.

Conan games are always moderately successful. Even that Conan MMO is successful. They're never amazing games sure, except for a few, but they always sell a fair amount.

smdh tbh fam

That stuff was boring tho.

And having an inventory flooded with the same equipment, and meaningless upgrade points isn't?

Nope

Then you have shit taste dubsman.

Exiles might be open world early access crafting survival shit but the devs DO love the Conan lore and don't fuck around with it, unlike CERTAIN OTHER GAMES.

These fucking kikes, I swear to god.

Hmmm

There were new Conan movies?

The one with Jason Momoa.

The one with the samoan dude, Jason Momma or whatever his name is. It a shit

Maybe they do, I've heard of people liking stuff so it's possible. Maybe it has to do with the fact that only Howard's original stories are Public Domain and all the bloat from other additions from other people isn't included so it's depicting just the core lore.

Who knows?

There was one, staring Jason Momoa. He played a nice Conan (closer to Howard's Conan than the Arnold Conan was) but the writing and plot was just so fuck-awful that it flopped hard and everyone forgot about it.

Probably for the best. Last thing we needed was for some asshole to start a Conan Cinematic Universe.

Should I be glad I completely missed those?

huh, so that's where they're getting the "Female villain" look from for The Mummy and Suicide Squad.

It's pretty mediocre. I mean if you're REALLY bored you can watch it, but if you're REALLY bored you can also watch the Arnie ones instead.

do you think you can summon yakub in this one? maybe you can use the piece of eden or whatever the assassins creed macguffin is to create white people

WE

Have you seen my coffee cup?

leave

KILL YOURSELF

DICK WASHERS

WE WUZ ASSASSINS N SHIEEET

how's you break into the library at this hour?

Ubisoft didn't even try with this game.

The Holocaust never happened.

That implies they ever tried with Assassin's Creed games.

They tried at least with Black Flag, the ship combat was pretty decent.

The quality of the sailing was probably an accident.

All these things are improvements to the series, you are just brain-dead from too much of this cancerous board.

99.9% of soldiers in ancient egypt had shields man.

It's probably representing Apep/Apophis.

O fuk

How much do you want to be there will be a Kek reference, and the Cult of Kek/Kek hisself will be Templar's or some shit?

This faggot is going around blaming Holla Forums for games being shit. We go a shill.

They stopped trying a long time ago.

That would be neat, because there is no way this would backfire completely. Far Cry 4 syndrome.

AC games are infuriating: The settings seem very interesting, the presentation, almost everything about it is 'almost right' but then the writers fuck it all up for SJW purposes, 'mainstream history' has to rear its ugly head, Ubisoft's machine-like 'tick all the boxes' 'gameplay' take over and it's all ruined in the end.

AC1 itself didn't have all the sci-fi stuff until about the last moment, Black Flag wasn't supposed to be an AC game, and so on.

If whitey devil is to blame for Africa being shit why are there still tribes in deep Africa that to this day haven't developed wheel and fire and live in huts made of shit and mud when they aren't sucking cow anuses for piss?

No assassin is going to lug around 6+ pounds of wood and metal when his primary objective is to make the kill and disappear. An assassin who storms the gates and enters into pitched combat is asking for his target to slip away in the confusion.

Even in the "demo" that they showed us, there was no reason to drop into that room when a single arrow obviously did the job.

Because whitey stole all the Yakub magic.

But don't you want to collect all that phat lewt user? xD

No Assassin would exist in the time BEFORE the Assassin's were created during the Crusades either, yet here we are. Don't apply any logic to this mess man.

But really if shields make something a souls ripoff to you then you are a retard. That's you just looking to complain about "souls-likes" where there is none. Shields didn't makes Dark Souls what it is, don't be so idiotic.

Early Egyptians probably wouldn't run around with metal bucklers though. It'd be wicker or wooden shields at most. Buuuut they obviously threw away any pretense of realism for this one anyway.

GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY GOTY

Early Egyptians yeah but judging by a lot of the shield designs I think it's set around the Ptolemaic era which might explain the non-native shield designs. I can't see any information saying what specific date the game takes place in, but that's my guess.

This annoys me.

WE WUZ KANGZ

WE

This is the Kang

i thought the main character was going to be the assassin that killed cleopatra girl DLC, twice the neoliberalism

Eh, skin tone seems more sandnigger than regular nigger. Still he got them chimp lips.

Reminds me of the actor who played the baddie in the first Brendan Fraser mummy movie

They wanted to make him a kang so bad

Looks more arabic than black, by my standards. But, then, it still looks fuckin' gay.

Imhotep. This fucko's a smidgen dark than Imhotep, and his lips still are chimpy.

God that reminds me that the Brendan Fraser Mummy movies are still canon in the Tom Cruise shitshow Mummy (and the Dark Universe.)

This is his home village, according to what was said in the demo.

That was probably the only decent looking thing.

I was wondering if it's a sequel or just another unrelated movie with a very generic title

The Book of the Dead and the Key for it from the Fraser films are in it. They don't have an impact on the plot whatsoever, they're just sorta in a scene.

The setting is a fantasy mishmash and even if it wasnt, they would deliberately misrepresent history to push their libshit agenda.

Finally, it was inevitable.

They couldn't have memed harder had they tried.

And it always amuses me how the gameplay and ai hasn't changed a jot in 10 years.

what are you smoking?

archive.is/EdX5x for posterity

Why?

Maybe the like/dislike ratio hit critical mass and they were contractually obligated to remove it to save face.

Or they generated hype and removed the source material to make people hunt around for it and drive up the Google search numbers.

I mean maybe some real genious of a marketer came up with such a ridiculous strategy but more than likely this is panicked damage control.

it wasn't a video about the game. just a black scientist from HL with the "WE WUZ KINGZ NIGGA" audio put in with a pyramid in the background.

Ah I didnt actually watch this op vid in particular. I cant wait til actual gameplay footage is released though. Between this and almost every other game they previewed the memes are going to be dank. Even that anthem game. I bet ya the plot of it is basically "a large ship crashed on this remote planet because something happened and all advanced civilizations were destroyed, these people survived and rebuilt their tech and then became iron man knockoffs to fight against hostile creatures and weather anomalies. i.e. its mass effect 4 but all its got going for it is decent graphics and gameplay that will get monotonous after the tutorial missions"

The gameplay is off too. For a parkour like character, it feels clunky as helll and uses too many buttons.

MARIO

Please fucking kill yourself right now.

they already did, it looks like shit.

Underrated post.

Pic related is an Ethiopian, which are Semite/Nignog mischlings.

can anyone transcribe this?

watch the trailer again man. He locks on to the big guy, circle strafes him, dodge rolls, and has stamina based blocking. It's definitely trying to ape souls.

So… it would sound like a mix between Cockney and Pajeet-English?

That is not what makes a game a souls-like game. Stop calling things souls-like because they have basic elements that happen to be in a souls game. You sound like a fucking Games Journalist right now.