How the fuck can I play my old PS2 games again!

What the fuck do I do now? I haven't played video games in years, so apologies if I'm completely out of the loop. Do I have to look for everything that was stolen on ebay? Do I just have to buy a PS4? Is that my only option? Are all the games that were available on PS3's PSN the same that are available on the PS4's PSN? Can I buy all the PS1 and PS2 games I want if I get a PS4? I'm sorry if these questions are stupid, as you can tell I don't post on Holla Forums and I haven't been a gamer for a while now. Thank you in advanced for any advice or tips!

If you have a nice rig then you can decently emulate most of the games, if you don't have a nice gaming rig then you are beyond salvage.

Like I said, I don't game. Does the PS4 not have most PS1 and PS2 games on PSN? Again, apologies for newfaggotry, but I figured Holla Forums was the place to go for a question like this.

I should also point out I'm not really interested in putting tons of money into a PC gaming rig I know i'm never going to use, I really just want to play all my old PS2 games.

craigslist? see if anyone else owns one around you and ask to rent it for a month or so to play the games you have. hell, maybe even rent it and in exchange give the dude your games after you're done with everything, sounds like a fair trade to me.

Yeah, this is probably my safest bet, thanks user!

You can just emulate it, otherwise stay pleb and enjoy getting jewed by scalpers and hoarders on the internet. PSN isn't a viable alternative because the catalog lacks a lot of good titles, only Psychonauts is on there out of the 5 you mentioned, which is also findable DRM free for PC. Resident Evil 4 is better played on a wii or PC. Also, go back to cuckchan.

are you sure?

people go to halfchan for autistic banter
people come here for legit advice

we wuz wisemen n shit

I'd have beaten him up with a crowbar
What the fuck.

The ps2 didn't fade out of existence you stupid fuck. Ebay, jj games, thrift stores, flea market, pawn, goodwill. Ps2 is cheap and easy to find you fucking newfag

What does it mean to "be?"

PSN still works on PS3

barely, crashes and lags like crazy

SOTC, MGS2, Okami, and Resi 4 all have HD ports on the PS3, and are honestly better that way.

Psychonauts can run on any PC that isn't a toaster and is readily available on Steam and GOG, but has aged like milk. And no, the milk isn't delicious.

Works just fine for me. You may just be retarded or have a bad internet connection.

Ya check thrift stores, or look around town for locally owned game stores. That's what I do.

You don't know what you have wrought.

Look at this faggot.

Install linux on the PS3. Emulate stuff.

Get an old PC. Install Psychonauts, Metal Gear 1 and Resident Evil 4 on it.

no