Vidya AI being fucking retarded

A thread about AI being dumbasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

dotesports.com/general/titanfall-exertus-free-refills-pc-console-530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Breath of the Wild, the Lizards and moblins would sometimes get stuck between rocks and wood and it would be entertaining watching them go back and forth between frames. Wish I had a recorder, it was hilarious when one jumped off a cliff as well

Nice.

What I hate is omniscient AI.

This. I'd rather have fucktarded AI than AI that can shoot me with great accuracy at a long distance during night whilst I'm hiding in a bush.

Not to mention how once you get spotted everyone in a 10 mile radius knows where you are, or how they get all alerted without a radio.

Amen, Mount&Blade forest battles would be fucking neat IF it werent for this.
I mean look at that forest, that's actually pretty shitty as there's even more denser and better looking forests in the game but half the fun is gone when you are the only one who doesnt know where the enemies are.

Yeah. It's really bad with Mount and Blade and I hope it's something they improve with Bannerlord. They're omniscient and retarded at the same time though. Sometimes they will single your lightly-armoured ass out from a large crowd of heavily armoured knights, other times they chase after some peasant while you have your dane axe raised high above your head ready to strike down upon them.

In any game that has fences you can probably just hope over it while the enemy tries to get to you the long way around. I haven't played a game where this doesn't work.

Fucking Hotline Miami 1 AI.
It either is fucking omnipotent, like automatically killing you the very nanosecond you enter the room, or it's fucking retarded, and don't notice you right in front of them for 10 seconds straight.

Total war

Unacceptable.

that game sucked dick

I fucking feel you, dude. GTAV sucks satan's sweaty asscheeks.

consoles.exe

halo games have better AI than most games and they're designed for consoles

This could be a fun thread, don't be retards

Its like you dont want to have fun.

There is nothing more retarded than an AI in a fighting game. It's either really fucking bullshit and annoying or if it's a really crappy zoner character, the AI will be incredibly retarded outside of landing anti-air.

Civ 5 was fucking retarded and a cheating whore. Why AI is soo fucking behind?

What are examples of AI actually being good?

Maybe make a thread of your own? This thread is about shitty AI, not good AI or AI in general.

Because we really need multiple threads for shitty A.I., decent A.I., and A.I. that's kind of good but not really that great, etc

Why so triggered?

Civilians dying even when you just slightly grazed their car was one of the worst things in GTA V for me, and one I noticed right at the first mission after the prologue.

I'm not? If I was triggered I would have called you a faggot.

Civ VI managed to make them even worse

You can access a map that will show you this. It's meant for commanding your units but it's really pretty useless other than for commanding them to charge into an enemy group or retreat away from advancing enemies because you can't see terrain

IT"S TIME TO BITCH ABOUT Holla Forums AND Holla Forums

EVERYONE POST WHAT GRINDS YOUR GEARS ABOUT THOSE FAGS

Sounds like real life actually.

I want a lizard and a moblin to spitroast me

And you're a faggot.

It's the small things.

Lots of people mention FEAR but I think that was due to the amount of vocal cues they could use. It doesn't matter if they're just programmed to take cover, shoot at your location and do a bounding overwatch, what really matters is that you hear them yelling back and forth. It matters when you hear the squadleader tell the nervous squadmember to shut up, it matters when you drop the squad leader and hear the nervous guy panic as you move through the squad like a madman, throwing kicks left and right as the final soldier turns tail and runs for a new position.
Think about two scenarios: you're fighting an enemy squad and the heavy infantry mech in the game, and you kill the mech.
or
And so on. FEAR AI isn't extrodinarily amazing, it's that they make you feel smart for telegraphing everything they do.

Sounds pretty interesting.
More games should be like this.

The AI can't drive worth a damn though.

As if you needed another reason to hate this game.

Fucking Kat in Halo Reach. SHE RAN ME OVER 3 TIMES IN A ROW, THEN KILLED ME RIGHT AFTER

They seem to do equally bad at both, depending on terrain. If there's wide open spaces I'll usually take the gunner spot and hope they don't hit the brakes outside of cover with shade turrets firing at us. It also helps to be able to prioritize Banshees. But if the terrain is rough or there's lots of obstacles I'll drive and hope that I won't lose shields waiting for the AI to stop targeting that grunt and pay attention to the Shades and Banshees fucking our shit up.

Made a Webm for you.

At least the Devil trigger in DMC2 was kind of cool, That and the final boss are pretty much the only things in the game worth seeing.

Yeah, game sucks.

Oldie but a goodie

I usually just stick them in the gunner seat. The AI are pants retarded at driving but they pretty much never miss 99% of the time. Especially on gauss hogs.

What was also weird was I remember Halo 3 AI drivers were barely tolerable, but in Reach they were retarded as all fuck.

definitely~

RAMIREZ! BREACH THAT DOOR!

What bugs me is that they fire in half-second bursts most of the time which works fine against grunts but ffs when I'm dodging Wraith plasma balls left and right you have to stay on the trigger.
That's probably a side effect of Reach needing "the biggest levels and battles evar" which also meant cutting corners left and right to get it to run on the 360.

The helicopter is nothing compared to the Lucia's Fish boss.
On DMD mode it stays invisible permanently so you can't lock on to it and your just throwing bombs in random directions for an hour praying to god it will end.

Jesus that sounds fucking awful.

That always gets me

Give the guy in the side seat a Sniper Rifle or Beam Rifle.

Or a Rocket Launcher.

You can lure the AI in the Ocelot Unit area to eternally investigate it can't, so they just circle you forever.

FEAR actually had fairly standard ai
what made it so good was they scripted most scenery and cover into the ai which gives the computer more options. They also put great effort into making sure when the computer is presented with the options it makes intelligent decisions.
I know that sounds like the definition of ai but its more about the ai utilizing set pieces instead of relying on its own capabilities.

You're not wrong but the basic fact that
A. The enemy had health so it didn't just insta-die to the player before it could show off the AI it had
B. The level design actually gave them such a capability

Is fucking rare. It's why it and Stalker get lots of credit now, and why there are debates about whether Fear is even good AI or not. Even if it isn't, it's great game design that gives the player the impression of a dynamic foe.
You can't shit on that, it's all terminology past a certain point.

That's what I meant. The closest thing I could compare it to in my head is something like XCOM:EU, where you have every cover piece showing a given value of cover (full, half or none) given the angle that your unit will be facing. If the computer can keep it's AI safe competently it adds more complexity rather than putting pop-up targets in front of your FOV.

They never check out the underside of the factory, I can't remember if you can use the escape hatch or not but I do remember throwing a smoke and running outside past everything and hiding under the building to tranq most of them. You get pretty good rewards for shaking them down, although the Battery is pretty useless on higher difficulties because you don't get the body sensors.

A-Life in Oblivion and STALKER

They have lots of event and movement flags. Also, being GOAP means that they're able to pick their own commands and goals according to the condition they're in without the use of switch case. Overall, they're both advanced and well designed. Not neural network tier, but still an advanced VHLL programming for a video game, at least for 2006 standard when GOAP was new.

You can't do hold ups on them, I know that much, they instantly turn around and take fire on you.
You CAN pick them up an drop them though, I remember at least one or two runners route their run around a suppressor for the MK22 one of them will drop.

Also wolves will jump off Mesas if you stand back too close to the edge when they want to lunge
That's how I lost wolf link

Met the head developer at Firaxis once, he gave a speech. He threw out a metric ton of bullshit about "AI being hard to make" and excuses for their AI not being good like "they'll always have to cheat hah hah"
He was a faggot and a tool, especially when he was preaching about humility.
AI's not hard at all it's just extremely tedious and needs to be well-thought out. At it's core AI is an assload of if-else type trees and nests.
a) You have to have some more complex trees tot make it "thoughtful", which requires planning.
b) You actually have to plan it, which requires planning.
c) You can simulate "learning" by having certain tree sections locked off until certain conditions are met.
d) You can have several systems so that the main actor can't see everything but still gets info, AKA no map hacks. Then it doesn't need resource or speed cheats.

It just requires effort, like anything else good.

Alien Isolation is a prime example of excellent AI, for the Alien at least.

I love explaining to people that solid AI isn't hard, but like editing videos for Youtube, is just fucking TEDIOUS.
If you aren't interested in doing it, dedicated and focused it's going to show.

People like to brag about how easy it is to "train" the AI to be retarded but I'm confused by this because that's kind of the fucking point.

Also, a good AI requires unpredictability while still remaining precise.

Pathfinding is really hard to do bro.

It depends, you actually have quite a few options on certain engines. You can use a combination of flags and raycasts to quite the effect. If you have the two system deal I mentioned, the omniscient operator AI can also have a topographical map and occasionally share details with the worker (actually controlling unit/character), such as global position or position in relation to something. You can trigger it to do so under certain conditions like it got stuck on something or can't find a good way to get to a target area. Additionally if you want to, you can have a system to tell the worker AI "last known position" and "predicted movement path" if it's searching for something by having the operator (once the worker confirms that you were in raycast last loop but not this loop) your position at the time of notification ("lost him") and the position several frames later. At this point the worker can go to last known position, throwing out some raycasts. If it still doesn't see you, that predicted movement can be derived by subtracting the coordinates of the later coords from the last known coors and using that line to tell the AI to go look in that direction; this gives it a hint to your location without directly telling you where you are, or cheating and telling you where you are but not EXACTLY where you are. (Some AI does this.)

For example in Homefront: The Revolution. Entering a dumpster to hide anytime during an alarm sets flags for them to look near the dumpster (to try [and fail] to build suspense) but because you physically cannot be found while hiding inside it just has them occupy the area nearby.
Once I had a killing spree of like 10 guys in front of a dumpster and had to keep hopping in because they kept spawning and everytime I hopped out one of them walked through. You would think that logically they would see all these bodies and check the dumpster but no.

Surely you must be joking. Halo AI is dogshit stupid, at bare minimum to the level required to make the game playable on thumbsticks. Play the first or second if the PC port of 2 wasn't totally retarded on PC, see how pathetic and worthless the AI are once you have the power of a mouse to aim. It seems to have only gotten worse since the newer studio took over.

Campaign was rushed and buggy, what a fucking mess. It wasn't any worse than the bugs they forced Danger Close to leave in Medal of Honor: Warfighter's campaign due to lack of time in development but of course DICE didn't get shut down for it.

Feels bad man.

so you ARE triggered then

Makes no difference to anyone who got good with the controllers.

I got good with a controller. Plat score on everything in every TimeSplitters game.

Man, I thought this topic was over by now.
That or your baiting, but what the hey I love this video and this topic amuses me, so I'll bite.

dotesports.com/general/titanfall-exertus-free-refills-pc-console-530
If you even remotely pretend using a gamepad in an FPS is possible without aim assist due to a capped ability to turn (try 180 degreeing in a game in under a tenth of a second while still being able to fine tune shoot something 5 pixels wide at the same time on a gamepad, it simply isn't reasonable) you're only fooling yourself.
You literally handicap yourself and lend yourself to strategy being more important than the skill that could be there instead. It's retarded, and it means shit like Quake 3 simply isn't compatible with the input form.

By contrast brawlers, fighting games and racing games? Sure, you can use a gamepad on those and say you're superior for it, and it would be perfectly understandable to prefer those.

But git gud on a gamepad in an FPS is a waste of your time on an active level. It would be like keyboard and mousing Devil May Cry or Dark Souls, it is a challenge run where none is necessary.

That's awesome but the games were made for that control scheme.

Really. Its a tired trope at this point. The mouse does nothing in regards the the AI.

Especially since grenades are what save your ass anyways.

Your reaction time is sped up, therefore theirs needs buffing.
Stop talking out of your asshole, there's a reason survival horror monsters are insanely slow while you have tank controls, but FPS have much faster npcs.

Sure bro, the best controller users are on par with the best mouse users :^)

It is. Perfectly. Its even fun

Realistic and should be standard.

A shitty, stupid feature. A crutch for lazy, shitty coding. Shouldnt be allowed.

Its the FPS equivalent of APM….you know, Gook Clicking.

In fact, with proper coding, controllers are outright superior to arcade pad layouts. Everything that needs to be done in a fighting games?

Its a "Everything you can do, I can do better" deal.

Racing games as well.

Especially racing games.

Ya' fucked up there, user.

Explain the purpose behind FPS Gook Clicking, beyond catering to the most irrelevant section of gamers.

The PC Shooters, who havent had a game built for just them that was actually good in nearly ten years.

Go ahead. Name five.

Or in other words, they made a fairly good AI.

The slightly more important bit though is that they put effort into showcasing their AI with the voice lines. Any game can have an AI that's scripted to flank you, but FEAR specifically had them call out "flank him". While it technically makes the game easier it makes the AI seem smarter.

Saddest thing is seeing you in here with an argument next to this other baiter.
That said, damn son, I feel like with a joystick you'd have a really, really nice setup.

Not a single FPS is better on a controller. I pirated Homefront the revolution just for the demo of TS2 with PC controls, and it was blood great fun that.

My point is that when you rig up Goldeneye or Perfect Dark on a m+k they're incredibly easy.

The only thing you can't really do in Devil May Cry with a keyboard is walk.

Smaller degrees of variance between directions isn't as possible or intuitive, but you're not wrong.

Probably not as important considering lock-on. You don't exactly aim your targets or player direction as much in DMC.

Can I take this moment to say how FUCKING ATROCIOUS LA Noire's traffic AI is? "It's bad" doesn't even begin to fucking cut it. The AI is a special kind of awful. At any time they possibly can, they will impede you as you drive. If you are chasing a perp, the AI will park itself in the middle of a fucking four-way intersection for no fucking reason. If you are driving in an intersection on a green light, you better bet some jackass will run his red light just to give you a nice little spook. (or relieve you of your hood and front bumper) Are you turning onto a new street? Well in Los Angeles, that is an ancient gesture that roughly translates to "FUCKING FLOOR IT" so you better be ready for that previously parked driver who was patiently waiting at a red light to suddenly smash his car right into you. Hell, I actually thought the traffic AI was bad on purpose to make car chase sequences more challenging until I noticed they are like this all the fucking time. The traffic in this game is out to get you at any given moment. Forget GTA's carmageddon mod, because this fucking game has it on by default every waking second. I actually let the partner take the wheel at any possible moment because I hated driving in LA Noire that much. It spared me the anger of dealing with the fucking psychotic drivers and I actually got to hear all of the driving dialogues with the partners without hearing JESUS CHRIST PHELPS every time some deafblind fuckwad decided to suddenly brake in the middle of a fucking freeway or suddenly decide to make a turn from the fucking straight lane. The only thing that sort of helped was turning on the siren, but even then, do I really have to listen to WEEWOOWEEWOO all the time just to make the traffic not drive as if my car had fucking industrial magnets taped to the sides of it.

While not omniscient they have some real fucking annoying sides to them. And before anyone says, I know they can't see through trees and bushes, but I have proven, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that they can see through grass when, for example, ascending a hill.

And because the grass is so fucking high (thank god for the single lower grass mod in existance) I had to disable all grass during certain situations.

Another thing that's annoying is their range and accuracy while having weapons with only iron-sights. I mean I have to use scopes to fight with them toe to toe in a 500-700 meter battle.

There's probably some config/mission files to edit to fix the range/accuracy thing, but I can't be bothered to do that for every mission like dedicated groups do. Besides I play workshop scenarios, etc.

Oh I bet you can type real fast too? Got dem WPM real real high with your dainty lady hands.

Sm4sh AI is a gem, it's dogshit in most things, but of course has frame perfect reactions for shielding and dodging so it can punish you for anything. 2v2 fights on classic mode on the hardest setting are a lot of fun. Your partner is braindead and handicapped to die in one hit, while your opponents are handicapped to be much stronger and can grab items the 1st frame they appear in midair. So you have to deal with 2 opponents who are much stronger than you, completely zone you out, and have perfect reflexes. It's a real fucking accomplishment that nobody realized how unbalanced 2v2s are in difficulty compared to everything else in classic mode.

Yeah, sounds pretty bad, dude. The AI is pretty shit in Payday 2 outside of the shitty elevator spawning system, too.

you bastard. give me my sides back.

i remember doing a solo legendary run in halo 2 back before 3 was out. i made it my mission to "save" the marines that were present in the covenant flagship during one of the final missions. it's amazing what happens when you have 2 marines with unlimited ammo fuel rod cannons and another 3 with unlimited ammo carbines. buggers were a non issue any time they appeared, and as long as i moved carefully my fuel rod guys could pretty much clear a room by themselves. made the level actually pretty after i managed to get my hands on the FRC's.

pretty easy*

Not as bad as Rainbow Six Vegas 2, bots can literally spawn behind you.

Assassins Creed had lolworthy AI, every fight feels like the air is molasses anyway but that shit on top is hilariously bad.

Yeah V made the ragdoll weak and stumblebum, admittedly in 4 it was a hair too wacky but they went too far in the opposite direction making the player and NPCs weakfags and everything else felt/was more flimsy as a result. Police were a nightmare too.

The absolute pisser in V was there was no-where to play pool.

I still don't get it.

Turn down the AI difficulty. Not even shitting you, they will play FAR more intelligently if you do, i.e. instead of doing 180's and doing a pistol no scope from 2km they will instead dive and seek cover if shot at, actively flank and even try to suppress.

They have to report you first though.

everyone using 'triggered' unironically is a faggot

Hah, I wondered why that felt so cheap at times.

that entire game was weird, stealth is scripted in singleplayer mode. In terrorist hunt it doesn't matter if you use a silencer or not, they always hear you. They are also not around the map, they just randomly spawn. Had a lot of fun in vegas 2 with friends, but the game was honestly not good.

On the kill house map you could sit at one corner in particular and make noise and every bot would eventually come and investigate the same spot, ignoring the 25 bodies already piled up infront of him. The dead body physics were pretty hilarious though but they vanished if you looked away for even a second.

>tfw Hitler

Are you fucking retarded? Halo 4 ran like absolute arse and looked it too. Lense flare spam, garish designs, textures somehow looked worse up close than they did in Reach and 3, and it struggled like fuck to hit 20FPS in split-screen on any of the shinier maps. Don't forget that these graphical "improvements" strained the shitty aging console hardware so much that dropped weapons in multiplayer disappeared in literally 12 seconds.

just bullshit AI. I find it funny that people complain that MGS V is a poor stealth game but a good action game. If you try to go all action hero it becomes unplayable strategy-wise, unless you like to wait 3 minutes for the AI to calm down between alert and alert. Yes, you can cheese your way going lethal but it feels unpleasant to play that way with that AI

So the game punishes you for being too good at the game? What the fuck, man?

it's a stealth game/third person shooter, it is okay if it punishes you for not playing it like one.
It's like complaining that you can't write the name of the goal item in scribblenauts to complete every stage instantly.

don't forget about cheat buddy Quiet who makes it pointless to use any other buddy ever

The alien acted like it was supposed to and I honestly liked it a lot. However, the ai for the rest of the stuff was pretty shit. Here is an example of me throwing a noisemaker, the AI humans ignore the noisemaker and instead "happen" to crowd around the locker I'm hiding in to the point they are staring in the locker instead of paying any attention to the firefight of the alien attacking.

It shouldn't punish you with bullshit though. All of the enemies in the entire level shouldn't be on your ass and know your location no matter what just because you click on a few heads.

On the flipside, there were time the Alien seemed to be… a little oblivious.I honestly thought the blip on my radar was a human with a gun so I threw the flare to distract him only to… well, you'll see. and if you listen closely, you can hear the bricks in my shorts.

my nig. pool is the gangster game of choice.

1) Lockers are loud as hell, don't use them.
The first time I used a locker I actually felt the need to google whether enemies could hear it, because surely an element made to hide you wouldn't be a uselessly noisy piece of shit.
2) Motion tracker is loud, but useful.
3) Holy shit other people can see as well as you can boo hoo. If you turn on air purification their sight benefit goes out the window in some places.

Other than those points I noticed and issues with your argument, I agree entirely. I mentioned the Alien AI being the prime example of good AI, most of my explanations were based on the Alien.

Dragon's Dogma was a shit game, anyway.

Not liking something doesn't make it a shit game

don't forget zeros
paying the fine manually is stupid

this, if it were actually flushed out and done properly, the imprisonment could have been fun, especially if guards tried to incapacitate you for crimes less than murder.

No it was actually garbage. I bought it anticipating to like it, and was soundly dissapointed, including in the large enemy climbing because not all classes can climb and anything but assassin is sub standard. Not to mention don't you just love incredibly small equipment selection locked to your very specific class? Magic was also a joke.

These fucking things wouldn't be so bad if the devs knew what they were doing but their brains are so broken people are still uncovering and fixing basic problems with how they think.

that shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did.

I haven't played MoH: Warfighter. Was it good? I liked the previous one (that sequence where you have to defend the LZ while waiting for the rescue to show up and you see the talibans coming from every side).
I didn't like BF4's campaign, it was way too scripted. There's a sequence (the one where you board a US ship) where I had to restart 3 or 4 times because my character couldn't swim. Dice never bothered to fix the bug.
There's also a shitty scripted sequence right in the prologue where a NPC walk in front of the car and the same animation appears 20 meters later and the NPC walk through the car.
I wish they made a third Bad Company game.

/r/ing webm of cyclops jumping off a cliff

Bully 2 looks fucking weird.

Speaking of shit sequels, is this any good? Literally nobody talked about it on release.

Always the single thing that brings the most butthurt to me.

If you want more of the same with some things worse and some things better. Its as shit as dishonored or argueably even more shit

My sides are gone

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, user, you owe me a new pair of sides. Here's your well deserved (you), your dubs have also been checked.

This was a pretty fun thread until you had to tonepolice it.

www.4chan.org

And stay there.

Bullshit AI is still bullshit though.

RE4 enemies can jump fences but they're slow to do it.

There not a single song on earth that fits more than that one.

I haven't felt my sides in a long long time. Thnx

I was already used to being spotted through walls because it happens all the time but I was shot through the fucking wall by a bot
How the fuck did they fuck it up so seriously?

Alert status isn't because of the shot, it's if you alert someone. That includes shooting at something too close to them and is probably what happened on the alert but your 5th shot thing is very much true. Once a guard is alerted (keep in mind i'm not talking in combat) they'll radio CP, say what's happening and put the base on alert.
Here's yet another bullshit thing that happens
The AI in combat is generally pretty fun and good, they aren't all-knowing gods that always know where you are but any kind of activity they notice will update them on your current location and it's fucking bullshit. MGS5 isn't actually a shooter, but when you get detected this one little detail is fucking rage inducing.

One more thing:
Yeah, it's realistic but in a game where usually you can crawl 20m in front of soldiers in the middle of the day it's bullshit to be spotted from that far away. When it happened I was wearing city camo on a FOB at night, too.

I don't know what the fuck is going on every time it happens. Sometimes when it does I instinctively think vtec kicked in on my car.

Really likin' those new police tactics. Thank fuck I didn't pay for this pile of garbage.

Another one from 3D era GTA. in 3D era GTA you quickly learn you're not meant to fight cops but the way they do it is bullshit

If any of you ever invaded the navy base in san fierro to steal a hunter or a patriot, the same thing happens except it's 3x the cops.

That's called rubber-banding, and it's fucking bullshit.

It's fairly awful in the arena because many times you will see enemies run halfway across the map just to get to you, even though there are other targets they could be hitting.

The reason for that is that in GTA:V animals were given the ability to report crimes. So in other words, if there was a bird flying above you when you shot the guy then you instantly get a star.

quack quack quack quack quack SQUAAAAAAK quack!

HOLY SHIT BOYS WE GOTTA PUT THIS MADMAN DOWN, WE'LL CUT 'IM OFF AT THE PASS!

braawk its a living

It's because you're goyim.

I just have a mental image now of all the cops in GTAV being replaced by animals.

Playing through it and is objectively right.
They didn't change the gameplay at all and the maps are bigger but at the cost of average level design.

This is too good.

Pigs playing Pigs.

You think we can pester /agdg/ to give us Grand Theft Squak?
Police are pigs, the niggers are apes, regular citizens can be sheep, the coyotes actually engage in immigrant trafficking… help me out here.

Sounds like it could become dangerously /furry/?

Hmm, only if you don't promote species mixing and keep sexual themes out of it. I'll bet you some depraved furfags would mod it though.
Part of the draw to the game would be the humor, like having these animalpeople act like people but also like the animal they represent. Police station breakroom would be filled with mud and have a trough on a small plastic table containing coffee and donuts.
Could also make some obvious jabs that they don't belong, like bumping the snout (if it's long) on the inside frame of the car where the door swings into, while he tries to get into the car.

obligatory

Makes me want to reinstall oblivion

I can't tell what the fuck is going on

How are you?

This was back on the treesiddy when it was released so no console, I didn't want it fixed anyway I liked being a notorious poultry snuffer.

THIEF, YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!

That's on the shivering isles, which is the realm of the daedric prince of madness.

Be seeing you.

Oh hey johhny I didnt know it was you

Nice.

I nearly forgot how fucking random and disconnected it was at times, conversation was interminable when you got about 6 npcs in one place.

My question is: If you ran into these two IRL which would be considered the most insane?

GTAV is the epitome of anti-fun.

early access. It only seems to be missing a campaign, but the AI is a cheating fuck, which ties into this.
TWELVE WARRIORS PLUS A WARLORD
even as the money faction it's hard to get more than 6 thanks to monetary, upkeep, healing, and space requirements, and warlords are very very expensive.
When the army is finally slain thanks to defense towers and frantic conscription he pulls another warlord out of his ass.
Vid was literally mfw. It was incredibly infuriating.

Speaking about animals in GTAV, have you ever seen a dog or a cat fall down because the AI doesn't seem to be programmed to understand that going from the pavement to the road is not the same as falling from a tall building.

I want to fuck a cloaker

Good grief that was tense

AI and Machine perception is still in it's infancy, this is how you know Elon Musk and Driverless cars is a scam.

If anything it's the best bird AI of the generation.

Quake's bosses were shit to begin with but the final boss of the first mission pack lets you do this. If you do it right he'll get stuck on the edge of the column forever never move. I think I had a demo of it I could have webm'd but I lost it. i played and recorded it just for this post

every time

Fuck, apparently forgot webm. And apparenty it was Wapner.

Still the best comedy game ever made.

Fucking NV AI has heat vision I swear.

'nother one which happened just before the update:

THANKS KIKESTAR

This. It's been there since the Mario Kart days and still baffles me to this day to why it is used. But it's not as bad or fucking hilarious as NFSU3 and especially on the mountain path challenge if you're either the leader or follower.

Sir I shall hunt you down to get my sides back.