3DS Homebrew Thread

"Counting Down The Days Until Dragon Quest 11" Edition

General status of firmware/modability: n3ds.info/
The guide to modding a 3DS: 3ds.guide/

FreeShop (discontinued): freeshop.pw/
FreeShop fork: notabug.org/arc13/freeShop/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/release-arc13s-freeshop-fork-open-source-eshop-alternative.468436/
Titlekeys: 3ds.titlekeys.gq/

Homebrew Launcher: smealum.github.io/3ds/

Pastebin: pastebin.com/7JAD1x3U

Note: "Boot9Strapper and SigHax are optional. There is no benefit to using this form of hack until devs create custom firmware, which may take months."

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-a9lh-users-recover-from-formatted-deleted-sd-card.444161/
github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds/releases/download/v1.11/snes9x_3ds_v1.11.zip
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Snes9x_for_3DS
github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/CacheTool/releases/latest
citra-emu.org/

shop01media.com/en/R4
3ds.guide
mega.nz/!RxBAUQgJ!5u8V3sq_1cA532sN3W_it4I4GnR_WiuBZHwHN0h9Cps
www25.zippyshare.com/v/wQzcCWWT/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/t042nBuV/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/Jt7txFSp/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/0vmF474Q/file.html
www78.zippyshare.com/v/pSMM1SEA/file.html
mega.nz/#!yg0kiSAS!r8bgcNcO5...FWyqURPnyE0ZXM
github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my sd card gave up on me and got corrupted. tried every file recovery app related to corrupted sd cards (easeus, pc inspector, etc.) but no folder can be saved so i said fuck it and formatted my sd card.
my new3ds is in a9LH luma 7.0.5 can boot fine without an sd card inserted and it even booted the luma settings screen on a freshly formatted sd card. With the luma settings popping up, I became hopeful and tried this: gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-a9lh-users-recover-from-formatted-deleted-sd-card.444161/

I managed to boot to Hourglass9 but making an hs.app dump always fails. It shows this on the screen:
Creating hs.app…
Code / Crypto: CTR-N-HACE / 7x
slot 0x25KeyX not set up
This won't work on O3DS < 7.x or A9LH
Health&Safety Dump: failed!

Speaking of SD issues, I'm still trying to fix my shit after installing BS9 + Luma. Everything starts but keeps getting crashes saying I removed the card. I'm trying to use a Micro SD through an adapter so either the Micro SD or the adapter itself is fucked up. I managed to find another SD with the same capacity & I'm going to try to do a sector-by-sector copy over to it then use it as a replacement. If the problem persists it's probably something wrong with the softmod not the SD unless SD corruption can make it drop connectivity like that? I shouldn't have used the MicroSD through an adapter to begin with since I noticed some issues with it before with sluggish read/write speeds, but I didn't realize I had another spare SD.

Is it currently safe to update, or should I just ignore the official shit and exclusively do shit through LUMa?

I'm actually having fun with GBA Pokémon romhacks, at the moment, due to some being ported as .cias. The only one missing is Moemon, since I can't find any of the versions, but I'll make without them for the time being.

.cia roms are on 3DSISO, if you need them. The usual eightvee account is still working.

It isn't needed at all to update. Keep your 3DS in its actual state if you can play the .cias.

Okey doke. Thank you for the quick answer.

I just want Nintendo to fucking announce Superstar Saga DX so I can pirate it and talk about how shitty it is, assuming it's a remake that re-translates the game and butchers everything, and not just a widescreen port.

Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't set off red flags with how many IPs it's probably been accessed on.

You're welcome, I was typing the rest of the message when yours came in.

This. Since Etrian Odyssey V has been announced, it probably will be one of the last games I'll get alongside Ultra Sun/Moon, if only because I'm one of the idiots who actually enjoyed BW2 more than BW

Same here, but hey, more visits to their sites, more people passing through adflys for their game uploaders (even though most of us block them, there are still idiots), so it's a win-win situation for them too.

That's because it is the superior game. 5 is probably the best generation, it's the only one where they actually balanced and structured the monster set like pieces in a game rather than a toyline.

Alright, I finally got around to installing CFW. Can someone tell me what games are worth pirating?

start with this cuckchan /vg/ chart if you're too lazy to look up the library yourself

Also that list needs an update

not in this timeline

Really? I've heard that Conquest was at least passable.

Seems to be working now with this other SD card. I haven't had it drop connection to the SD card again.

Trying emulators. blargSNES doesn't work for me. It just shows a grey screen & plays the audio. Retroarch's cores for simple things like NES are working fine but Genesis emulation slows down as low as 51 fps on o3DS while SNES emulation is unplayably slow at 12 fps, Other issue with Retroarch is it kept having problems with getting the refresh rate even if I wait for 4098 frames to pass. I wish blargSNES would work, I may have to try 1.2 but the changelog says 1.3 has "supports for latest hacks" so I dunno if 1.2 will even work. I also heard that the 3dsx runs better than the cia for blargSNES.

I thinks it's neat to have the same Retroarch interface that I'm already accustomed to from PC on the 3DS. If only I had a new3DS more shit might actually run.

The story was abysmal and failed in every single avenue. I had to put it down and give up

So about the recent banwave: have we already pinpointed the main cause of the bans? I wanna unban my shit now cause I've been getting stuck in g rank in mhxx…

The vector is streetpass. Turn it off an they can't touch you. Go to your settings and turn off "Send informantion"

It has a few solid maps but is still shit.

Tried blargSNES 1.2 & instead of just a grey screen with audio I got a flashing grey screen with audio.

Isn't that spotpass?

The sole purpose of this board is to shit on things I don't like. Because others do the same.

No sane person will go into a thread about the game they like on Holla Forums.

This place exists solely to shit on stuff. That's what it's always been and you newfag piles of shit don't seem to get it.

Stop making threads about video games you fucking virgin. Go outside. Talk to a cunt. Get laid.

Snes9x just works on o3ds.

Which one? There's like 5 of them.

github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds/releases/download/v1.11/snes9x_3ds_v1.11.zip

For Genesis, stick with either "injects" (modified versions of the Sonic 2 3D emulator) or use different Genesis emulator cores. Ideally you'll only use the Retroarch cores for edge-cases like Castlevania Bloodlines, otherwise injects run perfectly.

Thanks, user.

Same fucking thing jesus what do you want from me

Streetpass is the drive-by tag thing for quick sharing of data, Spotpass is Nintendo's data-distribution for news and information-sharing. It's legitimately important to get that one right.

i managed to look at a supposed fix for this by downloading aeskeydb.bin and putting it in files 9 folder but still nothing. help?
still can't dump hs.app

Is the latest update safe to install on an already modded 3DS?

If you're using Luma3DS or A9LH, yes. If you're using RxTools or really any other non-Luma CFW loader with an emunand partition, the most recent update will render it unuseable. Fix for this is essentially to just use Luma3DS instead.

How does Secret Of Mana run on this? O3DS

You probably shouldn't play out of region games online. I could be 100% wrong though

Monster Hunter's pretty much the only game you'd play online to begin with though, so if you can't play that, what's the point of avoiding a ban?

DLC Quests and rewards bruv…
Can't download that shit on freeshop…

Which are still within the same Monster Hunter game though, which is my point.

On the side note: Are there other games where the DLC can only be downloaded inside the game itself?

If you expand the definition of "DLC" to include UGC (user-generated content), then SmileBASIC (and it's prequels).

WEW LAD

wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Snes9x_for_3DS

3DS was a mistake, I regret buying it, and hope that Nintendo will die soon. They only good games on this console were Fairune and other 3rd party games.

Third party games are always better than the first party games on Nintendo systems.

Sorry, I didn't mean third party games, but low budget games.

On every system, really.

How am I supposed to download fates with freeshop and get all of the campaigns?

Now all you have to do is play them, if you can get over pirate's block.

If the 3DS was a mistake the Switch is a grave mistake. At least 3DS has good hacks and backwards compatibility.

Money doesn't buy good good game. At best it gives you better assurance of a good engine.

Doesn't freeShop auto-download DLC?

UX and BX are fairly low budget because a lot of their sprites are just taken from Z/Z2, if I recall correctly.

Considering how little series overlap there is, even if that were the case it would still be minimal savings at best.

I think some are from the DS series of game as well. I'm not really objecting, it's pretty standard practice in the series.

It is, but it's not as big as it was in, say, the GBA days. Stuff like GGG and Nadesico, for example, despite being in the DS games got completely overhauled.

github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/CacheTool/releases/latest
There's an option to unwrap all icons at once.

For some reason, I can't play DSiware games or DS cartridges on my O3DS. Every time I try to open it, it just gives me a black screen and I have to restart. Has anyone else gotten this, and are there any solutions to this problem?

I'm on Luma w/ boot9strap, but this happened when I was on A9LH too.

Did I dodge the banwave?

when backing up sd card, should i include "Nintendo 3ds" folder?

No.

i can download games without worries, i just dont want to repeat the process of going through the injection of homebrew launcher or fbi again.

I'M SO ANGRY I FELL FOR FIRE EMBLEM MEME, I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, PSEUDO-TACTICAL PSEUDO-HARDCORE SHIT WHERE THERE ISN'T A WAY NOT TO LOSE UNITS, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO PLAY IN NORMAL MODE, CASUAL MODES ARE TOO BORING.

I just wanted some cute waifus. Castle mode is pointless shit. I try to sell this piece of shit, but no one wants to buy it. Fuck this series, wipe it out from the earth.

Maybe you should try the games that aren't notorious for being fucking trash.

Play the first five instead. The first four are all on FreeShop already.

This makes me really glad I have raw images of my 3DS SD card. truly sorry for your lots user

That's weird, did you see this issue anywhere else?

Good news, i got my DS back after upgrading to B9S. The built-in homebrew launcher saved my ass.

How do I go about updating legit software again? I can update as long as it is from freeshop? Also, do I download nintendo software only in freeshop too? or i can dl it in eshop then update in freeshop?

How come there are no 3DS ISO available online yet when their is a working emulator?
citra-emu.org/

I am temped to buy a 3DS tbh. Super Mario 3D land looks fun

Wow, the retard wants this entire website to spoonfeed him

3DS ROMs don't even in ISOs they come in CIA's but Citra only runs ISOs. CIA cannot be converted to ISO. The only way to crate an ISO is with the original disk. Its like you are so new you don't even know what spoonfeeding means.

don't even come in ISO format*

Stop posting. please

thanks for spoonfeeding me you dumb cuckold

Are you from BR, by any chance?
If you're so stupid that you managed to write those posts and couldn't even google a simple answer, you deserve to live in your backwards shithole.

Should of bought a 2DS. The 3D function was a meme from the beginning.

2DS has look of Fisher Price junk. Until recently were also only with power of O3DS.

I'm looking for advice on a R4 card so I can play DS games. I hear twloader is shit, and I'd rather play mario 64 ds without long ass loading times. Where should I get it from? Which brand should I avoid? I heard one of them has a time limit baked in.

at least you bought the best-looking device. my n3ds looks like it was meant for children

It is, when the FUCK are they resuming development on the bootstrap?

That's because it is.

Get the cheap as fuck first gen R4 carts and put the latest wood r4 firmware on it and get the wood r4 launcher from gbatemp.

That's no fun. Opening them one by one is the best.

Yo how do you get your device unbanned?

If you fags dont have the galaxy n3ds, then you aint shit!

gbatemp has three methods listed on their forums. Google it. But it won't help if you still have spotpass and whatever else that shares info on. People are still getting banned.

Will this do?

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Honestly, your post doesn't make a lot of sense to me, as all of your post was way over my head. I was really looking to be spoonfed: "Buy this exact card from this exact retailer to play DS games on your 3DS."

That's what I personally use famalam, it works great.

Ever Oasis looks pretty nice for a 3DS game but the main character has the tiniest dodge roll of all time. Didn't expect the animal crossing elements.

nigga you serious?

Deep Strange Journey and Etran Odyssey V are getting localized soon by the way.

Uncultured swine like you don't know good taste even it it slaps you across the face.

Enjoy whatever piece of shit you play your vidya on while i stay with the epitome of a Nintendo handheld.

Is there a Virtual Boy emulator capable of running Virtual Boy Wario Land? I've tried R3DDRAGON and the Retroarch core but both are hot garbage, and neither actually load the damned game.

Have fun

the 3ds is fine, its just that color scheme is ugly as fuck

user you say this like you don't have galaxy yoga pants.

Why even bother? Just play them in Japanese like everyone else.

Treehouse ain't localising them though.

There is no good localization company, and even if there was, it certainly isn't whoever does Atlus's works

this. it really looks feminine. unless youre a grill, you shouldnt own the galaxy variant.
the all black n3ds xl, and the n3ds black mario are the more good looking variants

Welp, I was going to use nds-card.com, but they only take paypal or western union. GBAtemp says they are legit, but I don't have, nor want, a paypal account, and western union is shit.

Any other stores that are legit, but actually take credit cards? I don't want to fucking sign up for an account on their shitty site, which I am going to use once.

It's like you actually want to brag about being a pleb.

i'm on 11.4 emunand with whichever version of luma i needed to support it. will i need to update my setup to play ever oasis?

The matte black model is the best one you faggot.

I still have rxtools from back when 3ds cfw was first becoming a thing because I rarely use my 3ds. How should I go about formatting it so I can install a newer cfw? Or should I?

You should definitely get rid of rxTools since it's old flaky shit. Firstly, did you ever modify sysNAND (DS flash card unblacklisting), or do you have anything you want to back up? If so stop and say so. If not, just format your 3DS (from sysNAND, take your SD card out before turning it on and it should go there, format your SD card too) and then follow 3ds.guide.

I noticed the guide says this right after posting. I'll probably just do this so I don't lose any saves instead of formatting.

Keep a regular sysNAND backup in case. I'm not that keen to trust emuNANDs based on old hacks. But I'd trust an rxTools one over a Gateway one.

if only there was a black and dark blue space variant. purple is pretty gay tbh famalam

anyone download pokemon ashgray's cia from 3dsiso? Anyone fixed the saving problem?

shop01media.com/en/R4
Got my R4 for my dsphat from them in 2005 and it still works.

The pearl-pink ones look nice though. Unfortunately mine's a brick after a downgrade failure back when Gateway and rxTools were the thing. A million dicks to the ones nostalging over those days. Currently using a black N3DS. I also have 2 black XL systems, one used, one to be a replacement in case, but, eventually decided they were awkward and horrible to play on.

I wish i bought the black one. I bought the white one regular one because im cheap as fuck and wanted super mario 3d land

You know, I wouldn't have a problem with the 3DS if it wasn't for the retarded pseudo-stick. I can't play shit with it. It doesn't feel responsive at all. Hell, I push up and it's always "up-slightly left" and "up-slightly right", plus the rubber shit wears off half of the time.

How is the 3DS emulator, though? I think there's one.

If you mean the Trackpoint-esque thing, those are better than sticks for FPS aiming. If I could be arsed to take my 3DS places these days I'd rather play it on there than on Vita with its regular sticks. Neither compares to a mouse obviously but on a handheld you take what you can get.

Also there's Citra but it's not ready for use yet.

Maybe you are right, but

I have no interest in playing FPS in a 3DS.

looks like I am fucked for now, should I just get an R4?

JUST

The only FPS worth playing is Monster Hunter

This is exactly why every fucking person in every one of these threads tells you to Upgrade to A9LH boot9strap

Why the fuck were you using an emunand setup still?

no one tells you to use bootstrap 9, that shit's worthless

Its what 3ds.guide says to use now. Its what you need to use if you want to upgrade to the latest Luma, get over it, kiddo
Pay attention to the names of the hacks
arm9loaderhax
boot9strap
One of them hacks into arm9loader, the other actually patches boot9. Giving you full access to the consoles otp.bin and a lower-level payload format ".firm" that actually patches FIRM (arm9loaderhax payloads were just redirected arm9 binaries in place of the bootloader) And since FIRM is completely patched Nintendo can't update it even without Luma, since before Luma just put the FIRM partitions into read-only mode. Its anything but worthless. And once native NTR plugin support becomes a thing the old NTRLoader will become deprecated as well

So who's pirating Samus Returns?

The problem to my understanding is that the Boot9 process is much less stable and leading to bricks, whereas barring user error Arm9 doesn't. Boot9 will likely be the better choice though once they work out all the kinks.

Fuck that, those fucks don't even deserve a pirate, someone should bomb the fuck out of Spain as retaliation for the shit they've pulled.

I keep hearing people say this but I have yet to hear brick stories unless it was some retards on the GBATempt forum following some part of the guide wrong, the same shit was happening when A9LH first came out as well. Luma version 8 (the version you need to use after installing BS9) also has the error handler enabled by default, so whenever there is a crash, such as when using NTR or a buggy .3dsx application, you see a hex dump on screen now, and that might scare some retards.

Possible, I admittedly haven't looked into it much because I haven't needed to hack any 3DSes lately, and figured by the time it became an issue again the process would be refined and fully stabilized, like how Arm9 hacking gradually got easier and stabler over time.

I remember reading that the original implementation of B9S was less stable, safeb9sinstaller has since come out and its more or less the same as safea9lhinstaller. Either way at the moment there really is no big reason to upgrade as long as you're not one of the retards seriously still using emunand. Unless you really want to use the latest version of Luma, or use alternative payloads like Godmode9 often because .firm payloads are a lot faster than the old .bins OR even want to run .3dsx files on 11.4

Once native NTR Plugin support becomes a thing I think it will change everything because the current BootNTR is shit

safebs9 still has more bricks than safe arm9.
It's just the clique being retarded as usual and trying to force something that's slower and buggier.
(also first implementation of BS9 was a 50/50 brick on boot because it needed a randomized section of code to be the right one, and they still tried to force it.)

I don't believe you. I run it just fine, no, its not slower
Conversely I think the people spreading FUD on B9S are the same group of autists who stuck to emunand long after A9LH became a thing because being afraid of change is a sign of autism. Same with the freetards who bitch about Systemd

I think there's like 3 forums of people who'd disagree with you on that one.

Those 3 forums of people would have an experience in complete contrast to mine. So I don't believe them. Provide some benchmarks please.

B9S gets you banned. Everyone who got banned has B9S.

Its because Nintendo is able to tell if you have a modified FIRM. Back on A9LH Luma put the FIRM into read-only mode to avoid Nintendos updates fucking everyone up. Nintendo wasn't able to tell most likely because the version checks still returned an unmodified FIRM back on A9LH

Oh wow yet another thing B9S sucks at? Say it isn't so

Because I literally haven't touched my 3ds in almost a year.

That's fucking bullshit, I don't have B9S and I was still banned. Stop spreading lies.

Are you underage? You argue like you're 10. I didn't say BS9 was a means to an end or even necessarily superior to anything else. You on the other hand chose some autistic crusade against a piece of software you never even used before. If you're going to make an argument by assertion then please back it up. Otherwise fuck off, the one making the claims must provide proof. Otherwise your words mean jack shit

B9S is trash, folks. You need A9LH.

I love U daddy

top-tier shitposting user no seriously wewlad I sure as fuck can't wait for summer to be over

b9s saved my life when my sd card got corrupted. luma 8's built in homebrew is a godsend

Just turn off spotpass niggas.

cmon now
agreed though spotpass is gay also might as well turn off wifi when you use homebrew

Theres no point in arguing my man, just let the retards do whatever they want.

Does Bootstrap have any actual benefits over A9LH or am I being memed?

From a user-perspective, at the moment, no, it doesn't, unless you really want to run .3dsx files on 11.4

From a developer-standpoint it does because it uses a lower-level payload format and allows for actual FIRM patching and not just CTR memory patching like before.

Sometime down the road native NTR plugin support is going to become a thing though so no more relying on BootNTR but that's not until later. If you don't give a fuck about the latest version of Luma then there's nothing wrong with sticking to A9LH

Need help. I just updated Luma and now my 3ds won't turn on. I press the power button, the blue light flashes for a second and that's it. Is it completely fucked?

Nothing is wrong. It sounds like you just got the wrong payload

Male sure arm9loaderhax.bin is at the root of the SDCard. Unless you installed B9S, then it will be called boot.firm.

Also, excuse the samefag but it also sounds like you didn't even fucking bother copying arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of CTRNAND so you could boot without an SD like the fucking guide told you

I checked and do have boot.firm on the root of my SD card (not arm9loaderhax.bin) - I definitely followed the guide 100%, and B9s has been working perfectly for about 3 weeks now.
Is it fugged?

Did you also copy boot.firm to the root of CTR? It could be a hardware issue with the 3DS reading the SD

Did you try rolling back to the original Luma 8.0 payload?

Alright so I just renamed boot.firm.bak to boot.firm and that fixed it. Thanks for your help!

No problem. Sounds like you updated to a buggy dev version of Luma. I would also recommend copying boot.firm to the root of CTR if you haven't already. That way you have an easy way to tell if you have a payload issue because you can simply try turning on your 3DS without the SDCard next time and if it works you know its on the part of the SD

Will do, cheers!

So I have a 2DS that I homebrewed from March of last year. It's running ReiNAND 3.1, the sysnand is on 9.2, and the EMUnand is on 10.7. How do I update this bad boy to the most recent working 3DS firmware? Totally forgot how to work with this thing; haven't touched it in months.

Almost everything posted is starting from scratch and I'd rather not do that. Also, should I change to Luma?

Just follow 3ds.guide it documents how to clone your emuNAND to sysNAND after you finish setting up the new hack. I don't recommend staying on an emuNAND system but if you choose to you are definitely recommended to switch to Luma3DS.

just being memed on because from a user perspective BS9 is worse in basically every way, unless you're the one guy who defends it like it just sucked him off

Any advice on how to proceed?

Went for Vita since FE Warriors is going to be shit. I'll wait for that new2DS abomination to get hacked.
In hindsight I probably should have gone for a PS4 for Bubsy.

MAXIMUM GOY. Just wait for the hacks.

Incidentally, I'm expecting the N2DS is at 11.4 so presently requiring the old DSiWare method for breaking, but did they make any attempt to fix things like the bootrom so you can't do B9S or A9LH? It's not like they haven't had time to do that.

PSTV is for hacks, I've been wanting a real Vita for a while for portable VNs. And to finally play my LEs that have been in their plastic wrap for months, that's no way to treat a game.

I have Four Swords Anniversary ready for transfer in that case, but if they did fix it they just lost a sale :^)

I played the Ever Oasis demo, and it was pretty shitty. Anyone else try it? It was one of the few games I was looking forward to pirating.

Bumping this.

It doesn't seem to be up yet. Or are you looking at an NA/EU version?

I got it from the Eshop two days ago. NA version. it's boring and slow.

That'd be why then, fair enough.

Is 3dsiso fucked for anyone else?

Just a guess, but it may have something to do with Nintendo's copyright/anti-piracy crusade. They may have been taken down/DCMA'd.

It's back up. Happens every so often to the iso sites, both it and psvitaiso were down last night.

I need help really bad anyone on?

whats good son

I'm trying to unban my 3DS and I'm trying to run decrypt 9 so that I can dump the Friendseed but I can only ever run Hourglass 9 and I don't know what the fuck I am doing here.

Eyy 3pac, hows it going? Released any new songs?

Nah son straight posting from heaven son not givin a hoot son

seriously my friends im losing my shit here.

just gotta flow like water son straight up

Goddamn it

Mom says to go to bed.

Lets do something almost productive for a change. Post QR codes of games or homebrew that you think needs more attention.
This is DSiware, art style PictoBits. Its a really decent puzzle game with fantastic renditions of old tunes.

Ever Oasis got leaked.
mega:#!RxBAUQgJ!5u8V3sq_1cA532sN3W_it4I4GnR_WiuBZHwHN0h9Cps
password: TraiverxNevilleboy

Nevermind, the dumper was a nigger faggot.

Nevermind, I'm a nigger faggot, I forgot to region change and now have to install it again.

I hate that I can't figure out what I am doing to unban myself.

For anyone still on A9LH, to get it to work you need to have file named "00040000001A4900.txt" with the words "EUR EN" as its only content in your locales folder in the luma directory on your SD card.

Link is already taken down.

The link is fine, you just don't have a mega.nz account. Try this

mega.nz/!RxBAUQgJ!5u8V3sq_1cA532sN3W_it4I4GnR_WiuBZHwHN0h9Cps
Honestly it's not that great anyway. Wasn't worth all the hassle it required.

still doesn't work without a mega.

Get one then?

I've tried it both with without and in a different browser, are you sure the link works?

Ah you are right, it's been taken down since then. Can't find a new one that works.

I have a mega, I put the link in correctly, and I've tried different browsers also with and without a mega account. Neither one works hombre.

We just went over that.

The dude on 3DSiso who dumped it is bitching because people "leaked" his "private leak."

reupload it? I don't care how bad it is I still want to try it.

the thread can't update fast enough to express my disappointment. I left the thread open and it didn't update until I made the post despite clicking update, so I'm the faggot here.

Gotcha
www25.zippyshare.com/v/wQzcCWWT/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/t042nBuV/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/Jt7txFSp/file.html
www64.zippyshare.com/v/0vmF474Q/file.html
www78.zippyshare.com/v/pSMM1SEA/file.html

Also RPGmaker FES for anyone who wants it
mega:#!N9gRkJoR!u8TO8fd3hiTtBYiOTygdngj1hd51jsmv4qL5OMjtrys
Pass: Traiver

Echoes is better and has better waifus despite not actually doing the self-insert thing.
Alternately play the GBA/SNES games because those are the really good ones.

Is it possible to play Yume Nikki with the EasyRPG player?

yeah but I don't know how well it runs

It runs. I have no clue on how good as my backlog isn't clear enough to play it.
Puyo Tetris is fun, sucks that the english release is only out on a bad console.

anyone have the most recent luma firmware.bin?
I'm still on a9lh and I can't run Ever Oasis dispite doing the region patching thing.

I was on 5.5. Are you sure you have the .txt? If you don't already, you need to hold select when the 3DS is booting and select the region patch option from the menu that comes up.

Yeah. I double checked, but I'm still getting an error.
I probably fucked up converting it to cia or something, I don't know.

River City: Knight of Justice
mega.nz/#!yg0kiSAS!r8bgcNcO5...FWyqURPnyE0ZXM

Haven't tried this myself so I won't speak for it. Already fucked around with my 3DS enough for today.

There's a CIA here
that works fine using the method described.

user that's a .3ds file

Fuck I didn't check it after the guy reuploaded it.

Possible, but it has bad audio glitches don't bother. PC version of EasyRPG is fine though.

ETRIAN

ODYSSEY

FIVE

W H E N

Last August

Well user do you have a reup of the cia?

trash tastes

trash tastes

help I just wanted to use sockpunch like I always have

Search for a 3ds to CIA converter. Literally drag and drop on your desktop.

Should still work. You just insert the IP of your computer that shows up when you use socketpunch.
Otherwise, just go to his release page and pick an older one:
github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases

Nope. He replaced the process with some python shit. Remote install has been replaced with "Install from network URL" for some reason, which is incompatable with the old Socketpunching proccess.
And additonally, he deleted every old version of FBI, leaving only their sources. You can't redownload it.
When asked he just said 'lol use the python version", which is unfinished and prone to fucking up installs, and additionally doesn't look as nice.

My theory with all of this shady shit is, as totally paranoid as it sounds, that one of these changes (either bootstrap or otherwise) is going to be a poison pill from nintendo that bricks everyone at once.

whatever happened to the mentality of if it ain't broke don't fix it?

You can just compile the source.
Other than that, you could try googling for old direct downloads of FBI. Search around with something like "FBI 1.5 download".

CFW scene is led by a 17 y/old faggot and a tranny. Go figure why it's fucked.

If you don't have time to unwrap games, you don't have time to play them either.

It's because I'm still emunand isn't it
too bad they got rid of all the a9lh documentation because no way in fuck I'm installing B9S with all the reports of getting banned for it

b-but user, it's the future!
Don't you see you mouth breathing retard, it has absolutely no benefits to the user, but is getting pushed harder by the clique! You don't deserve to have them grace you with their brilliance! Also works on my machine ignore the hundreds of other people complaining about it being worse, they're wrong, it works on my machine.

Don't give the little retard more attention than he deserves, seriously, its not worth it

B9Sfag fuck off

says the guy who's whole defense of BS9 is "works on my machine, ignore what everyone else but me says, they're just haters"