WebM Thread

Maybe post more vidya this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
volafile.org/get/WuLeEQpKOtP5/Space.Beast.Terror.Fright.Update.33.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is full of wishful thinking.

More vidya isn't worth the cost of emboldening the autists. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

Hiroshima was a dinosaur reference.

well played

one of the best webs ever m8

yeah it's always fun when you're on the outside looking in

wouldn't' know hows that, but its still funny

can you explain the source on this

russia is something else…

that's a big gondola

The Animated History of Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

Published on Apr 25, 2012
An 8 minute video, depicting the history of Poland through animation, prepared by Tomasz Bagiński for the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai.

Strange memories on this nervous night on the danknet .Three years later? Four? It seems like a lifetim , the kind of peak that never comes again. Holla Forums in the middle of '14 was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run , but no explanation, no mix of OC no words or music or webms can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the net

requesting the webm where that anime girl goes "gets"

Observe

bravo kojima

Modern-day Russia would be an interesting game setting.

Kekdromeda huh?

Indeed.

tell that to Bioware

First off:
Second off:
Russia =/= Balkans

I didn't make it so don't blame me

cheers user

and by that i mean don't

Shitpost subs for shitpost anime, it fits

I have a feeling every drug was in use when this was made.

More quality animation please.
Also can some user compress this its retardedly large.

A Fallout game specifically designed for cars would be fantastic.

Okay. Gotta post many more in later posts.

Love that they stopped doing the stupid flash motion tween shit and went full frame by frame.

The last of us

So Mad Max?

where do people find such exquisitely cancerous videos

For the internet is dank and full of memes.

Thank for reminding me I still haven't webm'd Double King.

Do it know you friend!

This guy has some weird fucking obsession with eyes and mouths/teeth.

Are these shorts from something or a certain studio? I'm amazed to see animation that actually has movement and isn't about being in highschool for once.

the idea of two teenagers interacting with a little girl like this would never fly in the west christ alive

Yeah, I'm sure it happens all the time in Japan.

That bottle is full of water. His dog was reacting because he probably squirt the dog with that bottle of water.

with girls, maybe. I could see it. With a couple of random dudes? Fuck to the no.

What is this and how can I play it?
There’s a link right in the…
Doesn’t work. What is this and how can I play it.

Your google-fu is baby tier.

Enjoy your botnet, faggot.

I've seen this video a number of times posted, but I've never watched it. And now I wish I hadn't. I had no idea stallman was so literally autistic. This guy must be the most awkward fucking person to talk to.

A certain studio I believe. It's been a long time, but if memory serves it was created by a small studio attempting to get noticed by making something with absurdly high quality and genuinely slick animations and movement compared to most anime. I could be wrong but I think that was the deal. I think it was also first shown at some Japanese film festival or something and hosted online at the same time. I don't remember clearly I could be way off.

You forgot the best one

the music that plays over coughing santa
where do I know it from?

Silent Hill 2.

perfect
thanks

Oldie but goldie. That first Nigel one is pretty well done although 25% of the time there are so many cuts so fast you can't tell what he's "saying" and it sounds like garbled words.

volafile.org/get/WuLeEQpKOtP5/Space.Beast.Terror.Fright.Update.33.7z

You missed one. I actually think this is one of their better tracks.

what is this from?

what sort of brainwashing did you just expose me to?

This man is the hero we need.

I posted their album, not any of their singles or other bonus tracks.

might be fun

at least you tried

Didn't mean to reply

When 98.5% of your country is the same race you can have nice things like this.

we love tentacles

that is the scout?

Dumping shit just clogs the thread and kills anons drive to post OC, thread is going nowhere so try to control your autism and give other anons a chance to contribute.

Kino's Journey.

Source?

Not sure. I just grabbed it from a thread a few months back.

Autism aside, Minecraft has some awesome music.

If it wasn't already obvious your opinions are shit, you sure gave it away.

easy now , Kurt Eichenwald

just because the e3 cyclical is full of shit doesn't mean you can track it in here mister

I've been replaying through Grandia 2 and, damn, was this game ahead of it's time.

post more Red VoxNew album never ever

I don't have any more:^(

We are ignoring terrorism. So brave!

My man

the whole "lmao keep calm carry on" thins disgusts me. its like standing on the corpses of your neighbors and saying "haha well i didn't die, you terrorists suck dick". this message doesn't get to anyone but themselves, and lo and fucking behold they get another attack only weeks later

limeys were always the weakest race, i hope their country falls into the ocean, but not after making sure northern ireland doesn't belong to them anymore

That gives me an idea. Minecraft's music could make for some comfy gondolas

song? so chill

That reminds me: I'll have to start making Megas XLR clips to put on here.

What a rare opportunity that whole experience was. There will be few like it in the future

You're right, but I can't help but be fascinated with the style though

This is Destiny with digitigrade legs.

Never played the game, but the soundtrack is fantastic.

Ya'll ready for the new era of gaming ushered in by Bethesda®?

which catgame is that

Where's the paid mods webm when we need it?

here you go user

Oh look, Hex and NichBoy are about to launch their new show. Can it surpass Good Game?

Feels like it needs a laughing Risita mixed in there

Why did I expect to see a female Pip-Boy? Am I seeing the future?

if you look closely you can see the texture stretching when he walks

Gotta say, interesting to watch that spider give up once it realizes how fucked it is.

That was probably just instincts kicking in. You see, if a trap closes and if nothing inside the trap struggles, it will reopen after a while. The struggling signals to the plant to seal the trap completely and begin producing digestive fluids. If the spider was lucky, by sitting completely still it has a chance to fool the trap into opening.

this mp4 is fucking depressing and not funny at all

Corporations are not your friends.

This is absolutely disgusting.

I guess there's that, sure. Wasn't aware that was a part of the deal.

YAY LIFE

I had gotten interested in Venus Flytraps and some videos popped up on Youtube. Heard about it from a guy making a care guide. He was feeding his fly traps ground up blood worms and said he needed to simulate a struggle to keep the trap from opening back up. It makes sense if you think about it. If all it took for the trap to begin digesting is for it to be triggered, then something as simple as a strong wind could make it close. But watching the video again, the spider is definitely fucked. It struggled too much.

I dunno, not much of a herbologist myself. I know that plants make some low-frequency noises, I know they feel some measure of pain, I know some plants grow better alongside others while some will actively try and strangle the roots of others. Just seemed to me that a venus flytrap would keep its yapper shut once its hairs got triggered.

They can't keep getting away with this

Source on the song?

Thread's autosaged, doubtful that anybody else is here. Would be better off saving it and asking in the next thread.

Can anyone post that suicide compilation video with happy days playing on the back?

Venus Flytraps go above and beyond what normal plants do. They use electrical impulses from their trigger hairs to close their traps. Give these plants a few million years of evolution and who knows what they could make with that.

Feed me Seymore.

Carnivorous plants in general are like that. I remember there being one that has a long stalk covered in sweet nectar that wraps around stuck prey like a whip. It's great inspiration for hostile-wild type worldbuilding.

Sundews. It attracts them with its smell, but traps them because it's a natural glue. When prey is caught, the struggling stimulates the plant to wrap its liquid-covered bristles around it.

love solfege' - 3C2

yo, those are my webm's. Now don't get me wrong, I like it when people reupload my shit, but this would explain why people tell me to stop posting the same webm's every thread even thought I post for the first time in weeks.

Pretty sure those are user's webms, like every post in here.

Hue

Well yes everyone can feel free to share the webm's I created. My point was that I didn't knew people reuploaded my content. People always tell me my webm's suck.

Oh sorry, here have an upvote for your quality webms.

Captcha: sjwzel

Gets me every time.

The incoming Crash Trilogy footage reminded me of the beta test they let some YouTubers play into a few months ago.

is that guy retarded or something

He's a YouTuber, calling him retarded would be a redundancy.

when will youtubers finally be replace by superior 3d anime girls

Only if they have cute voices or good voice changers.

You're way fucking off.

Robot on the Road was a short submitted by director Hiroyuki Okiura and Production I.G. to the Japan Animator Expo, a project to give new animators world-wide exposure.

ME! ME! ME!, Sex&VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED, Cassette Girl, and I Can Friday By Day were also submissions to the same expo.

The cyberpunk future is now.