Okay, who did this

Because they are my new best friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Five-Guys/dp/B06XRN8T6G/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she's mentioned in that book though, or wrote something for it?
Can't remember for sure.

I just thought someone made an association with a yawning portal.

it's funny because she's got a pussy that's quietly screaming with exhaustion

Also because I'm wondering what horrors befall adventurers in Zoe's dungeon.

Referencing this would be also good.
amazon.com/Five-Guys/dp/B06XRN8T6G/r

Never use the "singular they". Use the "generic he" instead.

Ironically or not, the fact is that they did it, so congrats on being part of the problem.

"Frequently bought together" implies multiple people; if you're going to critique anything, it should be friends, plural.

please i just want one thing that isn't ruined

The feminists, SJWs, and Justin Trudeau would, because "must support poor oppressed kike girl who dindu nuffin."

It was me. Be my friend now

Justin Trudeau is the only one in that list who would ever put his money where his mouth is, and that's only because he's a cuck.

yes, she wrote some few pages for that book

sorry I meant the Crash Override one

When will this bitch just shut the fuck up?

Never as long as she can make money off of it apparently.
Is this "I'm a victim!!!!" market a new thing? I don't remember professional victims being so profitable before the internet.

I seriously wish an angry goon would just kick her teeth in so she can shut her fat fucking mouth. More people are doing it as well. It started around ~14

Meh, take solace in knowing that the normalfags aren't stupid and gullible as they were in 2014.

What, so she can then make a book, TV show and a Hollywood fucking movie out of it?
No thanks. I just want her to disappear from planet Earth.
So there was nothing like this before the internet. Definitely a millenial thing.

Anyone who bought that fat slut's whining book should get shot. The whore is taking a page directly from the Talmud and attempting to profit from an imagined "wrong".

If you meant 1914, maybe. Playing professional victim to extort money from others is a long lasting job. Before the early 1900s though, most people didn't fall for it and would shut the fucking mouth of those who attempted to profit from whining. All reparations paid and compensations from a perceived wrong done historically is a form of it and it started way before the internet existed.

This mentality always existed it wasn't profitable because you had to be famous or related to someone that was known, christopher robin milne the son of the author of winnie the pooh comes to mind. Also crowding funding shit really enabled these people as people might not buy sob stories books by some snowflake, they are willing to part 5 bucks a month to one.

It's almost as retarded as regular Nazism, especially when it comes to English of all languages.

Makes sense, well put.

It's a good thing this is a shitposting thread. Otherwise, your post would've derailed an actual thread of substance.

But what if he's a woman with feminine cock and hairy balls you born-again transgenderqueerophobe?

So how IS e3 going?

I don't think you have any friends, OP. Enjoy your book.

how can you claim to be a grammar nazi when youre giving such bad advice? youre a goddamn joke

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER?!?!?!!?!?