Ethical Issues and Diversity in Animation and Game Studies

So I researched for some universities to apply for and there was one, which offered a study in Animation and Game. And part of the first semester is, in all seriousness, Legal and Ethical Issues (Diversity). Legal is somewhat understandable, but the rest is fucked up.

If that's what future graduates learn in a study about Animation and Game, it is now wonder shit like ME: Andromeda spawns with their pandering to pseudo-progressive degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stop

Why not study a short system engineer, and then some other like graphical designer

Didn't plan on studying it anyways but I was curious what the program would look like.

Just do self-learning faggot. Good portfolio means more than some random degree from cancer factory.

i was considering going to college for games and animation, but there's no fucking way after seeing this.

why don't they just teach video games
why does everything have to be political

Burger universities are fucked, what else is new.

I enrolled in a game design course, biggest mistake of my life, dropped out. Pure cancer, I have more training in Arab cultural studies and SJW shit than my specialization, and half of my curriculum was Common Core. It's a brainwashing factory, smack in the heart of Bernie Sanders territory.

Oh ok
Well then, no surprise anyways in the land of freedoms

How else are they going to brainwash the masses?

Don't forget that shit takes another quarter in the third semester too.

If you're from the US you might find a study without that bullshit.

Unfortunately it isn't even from Burgerland, but from Germany.

What you're seeing right there is the slow creep of neo-marxism from the humanities into every discipline taught in universities.

Don't do it. Don't fucking do it. I was lucky I wasn't enslaved in student loans and financial debt. It's a trap.

Aren't video games haram back there?

That's why I looked up the study program, because I couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing - the SJW pandering makes it halal again. I hate my government.

God bless your great country, because sure as hell your own people won't do it m8

Oh. That's a shame but I suppose it isn't too surprising either.
Also I notice the second part of their "legal and ethical issues" is "media law". Knowing Germany I wager this should be about censorship.

Already thinking about moving to another continent when I graduate. This country can burn without me.

Probably. The swastikas are not going to censor themselves, you know?

well duh, user, if they're going to pad a year of training in blender out to 4 years they have to add shit they just made up

Why then isn't there a course where you have to perfect titties jiggle physics instead?

Enjoy being a beta tester for EA, hope your body can handle surviving on nothing but doritos dust and mountain dew for 18 weeks.

Enroll in eastern yurop – computer sciences are 100% cancer free, the studies are either free or cheap as fuck (when compared to burgerland anyway), and the booze is better

He's in Cuckmany
But yeah, EE is better in terms of education (dubious about facilities)
The perfidious Czech, the drunk Slovaks or even a stoic Slovenia sound good

Slovenians are gay.

(DIVERSITY)
Hahahahahaha, fucking universities.

Nigga, stop wasting your time and apply to aie.edu you pussy.

That's some good sauce. Appreciate it.

If you have to fall for the college meme, pick a STEM field like Computer Science. Because it involves hard numbers, logic, and rules, it chases away most of the LGBT cancer in just a semester or two

Seriously. I have a few friends who took game design as a major and none of them are doing anything related to video games. It's "comp sci for morons."

Time spent at university is a limited resource. You spend time and money to be there. When you spend it on useless things like diversity courses, you're missing out on useful courses.

The way universities are now, you're much better off teaching yourself, as long as you have the discipline to do it.

All the resources to teach yourself are out there. If you get stuck in an area, you can always talk to the professors and if you can prove you're at the proper level to take a course, they'll let you in. It won't count toward a degree, but you'll still learn and have access to a decent professor, hopefully.

A lot of these programs were filled almost completely with courses relevant to your major. But these courses were cut and mashed into single courses to make way for these courses that don't apply to your major.

But I think game design is a waste of time. You can learn a hell of a lot more by playing good games and trying to understand what makes them good, and then playing bad games and understanding why they suck.

A good example to learn game design would be to play one of the best 2D MegaMans, and then switch to a shitty knock off or something like MN9.

Play SMB3 all the way through, then play a shitty game like Bubsy or that edgy as fuck Sega pencil platformer, and compare them.

You can learn a lot on your own. And tbh, as someone who has been to a somewhat prestigious school, state school, and community college, the only time university is worth it is if you can get into a top university. Anything else is a waste of time, wrt tech/programming/gamedev/etc and you'll be better off just reading tutorials from trusted sources.

Put some sunglasses on that Hitler

"Game Design" degrees have been a scam since day one. Aside from like two exceptions, all game design programs are specifically geared towards snowflakes who can't actually program or do any form of art. They inflate their egos while overcharging them and then they kick them out the door with a useless degree. It makes perfect sense that "Diversity" is becoming a major part of their coursework because the hipsters who buy into these degrees are dumb enough and egotistical enough to think they can change society without doing any real work.

I'm too retarded for any STEM field study but also have nothing left for them. Economics and linguistics are studies that genuinely interest me and have some knowledge of, so I apply for them, obviously.

Thanks for the novel but in Germany it works quite differently. You can easily switch your majors or add additional majors if your grades are right. But only universities tend to be so flexible, college on the other hand is as regulated as school.

In regard to the rest I agree and should be the general rule of thumb, not only in vidya. Study or learn something (on your own) when there's something you are truly passionate about.

That was Japan itself that initiated the censorship of real (historical) figures.

Explains how Andromeda could happen at all.

His lectures on psychology/mythology are great as well and all on youtube.

My cousin is doing a game development degree. They are actually making them program a lot (I mean, for not being a degree exclusively about computer science), and they have started with pathfinding theory pretty fucking early. They are also making them make at least one game and by game, I mean teachers actually ask for gameplay every year, so they are actually learning how to do them.

It's probably not worth it if you want to work in big AAA companies since they will probably to get the most specialized individuals, but as a degree for working in smaller places, it actually seems very versatile.

HOLY FUCK! YOUR COMMENT REMINDED ME OF A BOOK I WANTED TO READ YEARS AGO BUT TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT!

It is "The Hero with a Thousand Faces" by Joseph Campbell. How the same millenia old narrative devices and storrytelling still manage to entertain the masses up to this day.

Solid book. Campbell is the popular/layman's version of Jung and Eliade. If you are interested in that sort of thing, read "The Collective Unconsciousness and the Archetypes" by the former and "The History of Religious Ideas" by the latter. Modern man needs to be more careful of which archetypes he partakes in.

Thanks for the recommendations. /lit/ on halfchan was posting a lot about Jung lately. Psychological and sociological phenomena truly intrigue me and thought about studying Applied Psychology. But is it a bad idea to study anything in the direction of psychology in this day and age?

A full video game design course should be:
- art and animation
- computer science
- language and writing
- some sort of film history or study
- actual fucking programming

I understand wanting some business, marketing, or ethics courses in there, but that's really putting the cart before the horse. You need to actually make a game before you can worry about any of that.

I studied media conception for 2 semesters because it let you specialize on vidya later on, but it was a huge waste of time. The stuff they taught wasn't really pozzed but the environment just didn't lend itself to learning anything useful or practical and even the seniors told us to just repeat everything and then forget about it.
Everything you learn in college you can learn on your own, without insufferable students who think they're the hottest shit despite achieving nothing in their lives permanently around you.

I started doing a 3 year apprenticeship for graphic design instead and it's helped me improve immensely. I have to apply myself and actually put the work in. I'd honestly recommend looking around for one of those if there's a field that interests you. I think we're one of the few countries that has a pretty decent system regarding that.

Wohin? Überall ist's inzwischen scheiße.

I would say a game design course should be:

Start making them in shit makers, or even paper and pencil, and then make more and more and more, learning the tools and trades as you need to actually get them done. At least 10 games in total, simple ones at that, and one more complex one in the end.

But that is to form an actual game designer by profession, not a programmer, or 3D artist or any other specialized career.

Because God is abandoning the West. It's just that simple.

When a culture decides to promote feminism/effeminism (two sides of the very same coid) [but muh monies!1 half of everyone is wyminz!] it will soon fall from within. Empires have fallen before this way, and there is little hope that it will be reversed in this case.

If you want to do something important, then chart your own course like a man.

user speaks the truth.
Looking back to ancient empires they always crumbled after giving women too much freedom.

The joke is, I try for three years now to get an apprenticeship in trades but had no luck so far. Not even ten interviews/tests. Most of my applications don't get anwered or get rejected. And since I hit the age of 22 I cannot waste any time searching for one anymore. I don't know what's the problem; if I'm too autistic or what else but I'm so sick of applying that I just drop it this year and join the college meme instead.

I honestly feel like a total degenerate and waste of organs for not being able to get a shitty apprenticeship I'm overqualified for with my Fachabitur.

Entweder Australien, Japan oder irgendwo bei den Vereinigten Staaten in der Pampa. Aber die Schweiz is wahrscheinlich das einzig gute Land ohne den selbstkastrierten Migrationsfetisch - könnte auch eine gute Option sein dort hin zu ziehen.

I would call it an indoctrination course. It's obvious they don't want you to think by yourself, too much, completely contradictory with what college is all about. Cherry on the cake? You have to pay for it. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm 22 as well and got my apprenticeship just last year. There's a guy in my class who's 29 and he's doing a reorientation after his college course got cancelled right before he graduated.
Keep trying and build a portfolio if you can, employers want to see what you can do. The ones that reject or ignore you aren't worth working for because chances are they'll treat you like shit.
You'll regret it. If you stick around you're gonna waste several years of your life and not come out any more proficient at what you actually want to do. What DO you want to do?

Österreich hat auch eine relativ gute Einstellung wenn ich richtig höre. Dorfgegend in der US klingt auch schön und ich kenne dort schon ein paar Leute. Aber mein Heimatland einfach zu verlassen macht mir irgendwie Angst.

But I don't have any interests/hobbies that would justify a portfolio, especially nothing in regard to trades. I just play vidya, read literature and some articles, threads and encyclopedic entries about linguistics and psychology every now and then.

I may regret it, but I cannot handle living in my dysfunctional home anymore, and I don't wanna work through a temp agency or a wageslave job because you know why - plus, I've been working such jobs and they killed me inside. Also, my interests complement greatly various studies I could do.

What I really wanna do is being either a psychotic two-faced yuppie-scum in his white-collar job - this is why trades - or a psycho-therapist because I want to make people less degenerate. In actuality: I don't even care what I work as, as long as I feel comfortable at my workplace, because I- I just want to live a simply quiet yet eccentric life.

Habe russischen Migrationshintergrund, deswegen fühle ich mich keinem Volke so richtig verbunden, da ich in Germanistan aufgewachsen bin. Dennoch blutet mein Herz für dieses Land, da ich die großartige Historie des Deutschen Reiches kenne und nicht tolerieren kann, wie unsere Politiker auf ihre Vorväter spucken.

I just finished working on a concussion study so I think it's a pretty solid field. Psychology when practiced properly is more of an art than a science, which is why its best practitioners have been philosophers/wizards/both.

We're actually at the "late republic" phase. The consolidated West has not yet had its empire, and likely will gain one in the next 50-100 years in response to the fragmentation of its culture.

Well, do what you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life. I'm sure there's something you'd enjoy that you don't have to go to college for. I wanted to make vidya because it's one of the only things that kept me busy, so I picked up graphic design as it's a safer bet to find a job in a broader industry should I not make it.

Meine Eltern sind auch aus Russland hergezogen, ich weiss genau was du meinst. Ich wünschte nur, dass wir in nicht so turbulenten Zeiten leben würden. Oder wenigstens nicht hier.

Just be glad that Diversity doesn't have a standalone unit (yet). Legal and ethical problems are pretty important in video games. It'd cover things like plagiarism, which you really need to be aware of if you want to sell things and not get sued. It'd probably also cover ethical monetisation of your product, so you don't jew the user and end up ruining your credibility as a developer.

Man, that's great to read. I figured psychology is less of a science and more of an art - it's just too abstract and individualistic. There is one college in my state which I applied for Applied Psychology. The places are really limited too, so, I hope I get accepted there.

Do you mean concussion in regards to a medical or psychological field?

[spoiler]top kek
Hits the nail on the head.[/spoiler]

Yeah, like I said in the OP Legal Issues is understandable. I didn't think of Ethic Issues in that way, but I think it's wishful thinking to teach students to not pull a Shlomo Shekelstein on their customers.

Study was done on high schoolers with the aid of several school districts, so we had all their medical and educational data. Took post-injury IQ, psychometric and neurocog scores. Couldn't control for time since injury so results, while significant in a bunch of places are more muddled than they should be. Currently in proofreading.

If you want a good basic primer on neuro, pick up "Neuroscience" by Purves, it's the most used undergrad text book on the subject, there should be PDF of it floating around somewhere.

I'm pretty sure not matter what I'd work for/as, I'd drop it around my mid 40s and become a vagabond. It's sure a safe bet to work in a narrow workfield where the supply of workforce is scarce. Unfortunately I have no artistic skill when it comes to drawing and am too degenerate to program. I could imagine me having skill in storytelling though.

Alter, ein 22-jähriger Russe aus Deutschland, der Holla Forums nutzt. Die Gemeinsamkeiten, die man mit einem user haben kann sind echt erstaunlich. Andererseits ist es der Regelfall, dass ich mit Leuten aus (ursprünglich) slawischen Völkern längere Konversationen mit Substanz habe. Ich wünsche mir ebenfalls zu einer anderen Zeit oder am anderen Ort geboren zu sein; vorzugsweise in der Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts, wo man noch die Welt sorglos beselgen und etwas Innovatives in die Welt setzen konnte.

W-willst du Kontaktdaten austauschen?

Nigger, this is fucking awesome. That's exactly the kind of work I'd have a constant boner for. Do you need to evaluate the data in form of calculating it into useful statistics or is that no part of your research? I heard calculating statistics is a major part of studying psychology and I suck shit in mathematics, this is why I chose the study of Applied Psychology since math wouldn't be part of it.

The stats are fairly easy because most of the clinical and educational measures are designed to be statistically sound. Usually you'll have a dedicated few stats guys per research group, so don't worry if you don't excel at it.
One of the things that is useful to work on is your technical writing, as most people can't write for shit. I had to do a final edit of the manuscript before we sent it off to the proofreaders last week and at certain points it was like high schoolers had written it.

If it's really no huge disadvantage to suck shit at math then I might give regular psychology a shot. But don't the individual performances matter too? Especially when you have your exams?

Considering how many supposedly mature people articulate themselves it is no surprise that their writing is equally as lackluster. On the other hand it is an art in itself to write coherently straight to the point and result-oriented with not even the slightest grain of a possible misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

Ich bin wahrscheinlich nicht die grellste Birne, aber warum nicht. Meine wegwerf E-mail ist [email protected]/* */

k-kann ich euch beitreten auch wenn ich kein slav hintergrund habe?

STEM is shit unless you have an autistic passion for Math. You need to be "learning your Calculus straight from the textbook but still going to the lecture anyways" tier good if you want to stand out from the horde of foreigners that have infested it.

Official list of acceptable career paths for US anons:

If you're not doing one of these, you had better be real fucking good at it. Sure, some shit like teaching you can find jobs for, but you better fucking like doing it, or you're a cancer on society.

Klar man. Hast du 'ne Wegwerfemail-addresse oder Discord?

If you want to go into medicine or normalfag shit, sure.

If you honestly believe that, you either live in the midwest/south, or you've never been near an engineering school in your life.

Because Colleges and Universities are Communist micro-states or communes that the officers of law enforcement haven't been informed about.

It's not just women user. The Roman Republic was torn apart thanks to the Proto-Communists, the brothers Gracchus.

One thing missing on this list is:
- project management.
Learn to set realistic goals, manage time, communicate properly as a team. Learn to use milestones properly. Know to cut "more trouble than it's worth" features before they cause too much heartbreak. The world has too many Star Citizens and No Man's Skies already.

Also:
No, just no! We want to scare away the failed film students, not attract them. If the present E3 taught us anything, it is that there's way too much "Hollywood envy" in the industry.

You're a fucking retard

I'm just gonna warn you that's a terrible degree that is not respected. If you want to enter the videogame industry it is strongly recommended to build a portfolio of projects (mods, stand-alone games) and just develop the skills on your own. For a degree it is much better to study something like computer science than game design.

If you want to demonstrate powerful technical skills I would recommend you enter the demoscene. If you want to make fun games just develop a portfolio.

ISHYGDDT. Incidentally, we have >>>/lit/ on Holla Forums too.

Sorry, please no bully.

Not surprised by that one.

Read thread again.
Otherwise: THANK FUCKING GOD THERE'S A /LIT/ BOARD HERE! I skimmed over the boards so often and never saw /lit/ here. Finally I can leave halfchan completely now. Fuck, I hate this site so much.

I read it. I just felt like making some recommendations.

Been here for years and years mate. It's alive, but it's also a slow board, just so you know. Other than that you can check the ###literature### tag if there's anything I guess. I also know there are some boards dedicated to STEM material if you wanted to read up for self-study.

Welp, turns out no one tagged their board as literature. Huh.

Oh, I thought it was directed at me. Then I'm sorry for being a cunt.

Eh, as long as there are quality posts I wouldn't even care if they come anually. Thanks for the recommendation, dude.

Nah, I was mostly responding to the post itself. You're on Holla Forums so the odds of someone else considering studying a videogame degree are real enough.

It's cool.

No problem. By the way, the ###science### tag should have the STEM boards.

This is weird. I'm pretty sure tags got nuked at some point and didn't recover.

Anyway, /sci/ is kill (somehow it became halfchan tier shitposting cancer) but >>>/math/ is still doing fine.

I was wondering. What does this 'diversity' course actually teach?

Good thing they're locked in a dungeon, it seems.

Colleges are even stricter indoctrination centers than schools. Thank god i could leave after two semesters without going into debt, since i only had to pay around 1000 bucks per semester. They have destroyed most of the public education at this point, and the only valid options are expensive private institutions or online schools. Too bad they're heavily supressing anything else that would endanger their communist army.

6 gorillion gone homos incoming.

I did mainstream computer science. You know what they teach you in computer science? fucking ethics. I mean what kind of degenerate pozzed shit is it to have a lecture about thinking about the human impact of your work, or whether it's appropriate to develop predatory software, or to point out that you should refuse to work on things you have a moral disagreement with, even if your bosses tell you to?

I mean, what possible use could ethics be in games? Nobody wants game developers to carefully consider the potential implications of their monetization schemes, just make games you faggots.

Portfolios are more important than Degrees.
Like animation College is literally only for building professional relationships.
I applied to gearbox a LONG LONG time ago.

And before you ask, I was turned down despite having a better work portfolio than the guy the HR guy knew.

and look at gearbox now

I feel like I could have prevented it, but there is some level of catharsis from watching nepotism tear the company apart from the inside.

I don't mean for film to be their encourage making a "cinematic game", but to show students what the strengths of film are, how they compare to video games, what can be borrowed, and what should be left for film to handle. Say something along the lines of not wrestling control away from the player to tell your own story, and how to tell a story with action and setting rather than words.

Do you think anyone in the agdg general had to take a course? Pro-gamedev is shit work anyway because you get paid way less, just because there are tons of people who will work for "video games" and accept shit from their company.

imagine being a simple man come to a greater nation to learn and being faced with this incomprehensible, vaguely evil surrounding

Jesus dude, this is utter degeneracy. Next time we'll have ethics in trade school or in economics studies, I bet my left testicle on it.

I got to know a very rich Pajeet from Pakistan - he made his second Master's Degree at the age of 27 or 28. He was disappointed how stern and withdrawn (Southern) Germans are. It was a very interesting conversation, especially when it came to the dating scene, since in Pakistan there's no dating but only arranged marriages and incest.

Good, Holla Forums really needs to sort itself out.

Needs more diversity

There's also a Pajeet in the very back and also a bunch of gooks too. The bitches with dyed hair and skinny arms betas make it extra diverse.

Imagine if aliens who’re hundreds of years more advanced than us came to Earth. In fact. they’re so advanced that just 5 of their ships can wreck the entirety of the United States’ air and naval forces while suffering minimal casualties. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504) And of course, while they can do whatever they like to Earth, we have absolutely no hope of reaching their home planets. They’re more or less completely untouchable. Fortunately they’re not here to exterminate us; they just want to trade for our natural resources. But there are a lot of alien factions and they spend a lot of time squabbling among themselves, and this tends to drag in Earth’s different nations. Finally, one of them just outright annexes us–and the USA and Europe help them, because China has aligned itself with one of the other factions and Russia with another. Then there’s a big, planetwide rebellion, but that gets crushed (with the help of the USA and Europe, who still hate the Chinese and the Russians more than the aliens, who in fact have been pretty helpful to them). And that’s it–the world is ruled by these aliens. Most parts are ruled directly, but a lot of the countries that sided with them early on remain more or less autonomous (albeit with alien ‘advisors’ in their governments to make sure things keep running smoothly).
Imagine you’re a human born 100 years after the conquest and you’re walking through the streets when you see one of the aliens. He’s about a head taller than you with a strong physique that makes you look a bit mediocre (their medical science–far more advanced than ours–has given them greater height, muscle mass, and longevity). His clothes shimmer in the sunlight, made from space age fabrics–all alien clothes are always immaculately tailored and cleaned. He is working on some sort of handheld computer or something–you have no idea, because the technology contained in it is well beyond anything human. In fact, it probably is to a computer what a computer is to a pencil and paper, but you have no other frame of reference. He’s walking straight towards you and you realize you’re standing in front of the teleporter terminal. Thanks to this technology, you can be anywhere on the planet in a few minutes. There are separate terminals for aliens and humans, of course–after all, no alien would want to come out of a teleporter immediately after a human (they don’t like the smell). It doesn’t occur to you to complain about this because 1. that’s how things are and 2. it’s a teleporter! It’s just this side of magic as far as you’re concerned, and complaining about the decor in your terminal when it can shave 100% of the time off your journey would be ridiculous. The alien realizes you’re in his way and does the alien equivalent of raising an eyebrow. They’re usually polite and courteous, but they expect a certain amount of deference. You immediately step aside, because not stepping aside would be the social equivalent of dropping your trousers and taking a big, steaming shit in the middle of the street. You notice some weird gadget or something has fallen out of one of the alien’s pockets and you pick it up and call after him. You return his gadget and he drops a handful of brightly colored tetrahedrons in your hand.

This one must be new to Earth or he wouldn’t have just tipped you the equivalent of 6 months wages. This is probably one of few times in your life you’ve actually interacted with one of the aliens. The other times include: when you had to go down to the government offices and the alien supervisor was able to solve in ten minutes an issue that would have taken you a whole afternoon of form filling (in triplicate) with a human bureaucrat. The time your apartment block was having a dispute with the owner over rent and an alien was called in to mediate. He listened to the parties and their lawyers bicker back and forth for 15 minutes before he visibly lost patience and ordered the owner to cancel all outstanding debts. He never bothered actually listening to the cases because he assumed both lawyers would just say whatever would win their client’s the case (they had other ideas about how jurisprudence worked), so unless there was a human involved he personally trusted, he just came down on the side of the poorer plaintiff. The landlords, of course, never dared to go against an alien, instead they tried to get cases resolved by human judges as much as possible. We pre-alien people ask, “Why aren’t you rebelling against your snooty alien overlords?” But how would it ever occur to you to rebel? And if the thought ever did enter your head, why bother? The aliens are far from perfect, but by and large they are markedly less terrible than your fellow humans and they’re introducing ever more of their technology all the time. You have nothing to gain. Besides, when you get right down to it, they’re just better than you. The thought of you beating people who have journeyed across the whole galaxy is about as absurd as the idea of you sprouting wings and flying across the galaxy yourself.
Hypothetically speaking, how does a system like this fall apart? Well, say you’re this person born 100 years after the conquest. You actually end up quite wealthy and you have a family, so you do what every parent aspires to do: you send your son off-planet to get an education. It wouldn’t really have been an option when you were young, but the ever-generous aliens have started opening up positions in their own universities for a select few humans. Your son goes to their world–you get pictures back every so often that show him wearing their clothes, sitting with his alien classmates. He is inducted with much of the unbelievably vast array of knowledge the aliens have to offer. But, according to his messages home, although many of the aliens are very friendly and courteous towards him, most still treat him, well, like a human. It grates on him, because he is as educated as any of them now.
Your son doesn’t, in fact, come back to Earth when he graduates. He sets up his business on another planet in the alien hegemony. This one is something of a backwater–it attracts the more brutish type of alien and the most brutish type of human laborer. And, again, your son is incensed that the aliens–who are merely laborers–treat him more or less like the other humans! Except these aliens aren’t like the ones at the university or even the ones you’re used to on Earth. Instead of raising a polite eyebrow when your son steps in their path, they raise an electro-stick. This troubles you, since you’re not used to aliens behaving this way, but your son has a habit of getting himself into trouble so you don’t judge all aliens too harshly for this.

After a couple of years of this treatment, your son’s attitudes harden and he starts speaking against all aliens. He stops wearing alien clothes and starts wearing human clothes exclusively. In fact, he wears overtly human clothes–styles that were popular before the aliens came to Earth. Then he comes back to Earth and starts an anti-alien movement, calling for the aliens to leave Earth altogether. Oh, there were always a few calling for more political power for humans, but you’d never really paid them any attention. Nobody did–the people in the self-government movement were mostly the uber-wealthy and a few ivory tower academics, both of whom were probably closer to the aliens than they were to you. Their opinions didn’t really speak to anyone except a narrow elite. But now your son comes along and starts agitating for independence. He dresses and acts as if he was the most human person to ever walk the Earth, when really you gave him as privileged and alien-enriched an upbringing as possible.
But the people listen to him, and while they still don’t trust any of the other rich snobs in the home-rule movement, they’ll follow your son anywhere. Not that this means anything–the aliens are still unbeatable, after all. Well, more or less–your confidence in this fact has taken a couple of knocks over the years. There have been several large interstellar wars over the previous decade or two, and although the fighting didn’t actually reach Earth, it was clear that the alien faction in control of Earth came close to annihilation. But they were victorious in the end, so no difference, right? Except unknown to you, the political situation on the far away alien homeworld has shifted against keeping client planets. They have no appetite for further wars, and if there’s the possibility of an insurrection starting on Earth then they’d just as soon be rid of it before it drags in more of their military resources.
Just when you’re starting to worry that within your lifetime, maybe in 20 years, you might see the end of alien rule, they announce that they’ll be leaving next year. And just like that, its over. They’re gone. Of course, there’s a war almost immediately. Your son had had high ideals of a free, united Earth, but everybody else still remembered the old national borders perfectly well, and there was no way in hell that any of the minority groups were going to let themselves be ruled by the Chinese. In the end, Earth didn’t quite fracture into the old nation states. Instead, it was East (China, Russia, etc) vs. West (USA, Canada, Europe, etc). There was a lot of blood spilled when the borders went up, and now the two power blocks sit staring across a heavily fortified frontier, a whole lot of nukes pointed at each other.
Your son was assassinated by one of the neo-nationalists. Although he had managed to convince humanity to believe otherwise, the post-independent governments were in fact dominated by rich snobs who didn’t give a shit about ordinary humans after all.
You still have the pictures of your son wearing alien clothes.

You left out the part where Gandhi hated niggers and loved him some Hitler.

What kind of fucking copypasta is that?

Yeah, he’s a shining example of ethnonationalism. I love using him on my side in arguments against leftist faggots. It shatters their whole worldview.

Maybe you’d understand if you read it.

I'm reading a novel already. Maybe when I finish it I'll read through yours and give you a grade.

It's about white people as aliens in Africa.

If you were born 100 years after the aliens came to earth for trading then why wouldn't you be advanced as well? Don't you think we would've traded for technology? Our medical tech would be the same as theirs you fool.

Why does everyone suck this guys dick? Ive watched a few of his speeches and its pretty mediocre, he only says what everyone is thinking while also going off on tangents.

absolutely hilarious

Humans are indians, aliens are english/spanish/etc you dumb cunt

Who do you think controls our countries user? We're not in charge, that's the major problem.

Not necessarily. America doesn't just trade any of their tech for just any goods, and neither would any country. A sane country would want their most highly guarded tech be theirs alone for superiority and defense.. just like it would happen in any civ game.

Pajeet in the back clearly doesn't want to be there.

In fact %83.3 of them are women

The funny thing is that if you take an actual ethics course under a philosophy department in the first week or so you'll usually see the lecturer or coursework btfo your typical garbage reasoning you'd see in most diversity courses, e.g. the inconsistency of moral relativism.

GG non-tech workers

This is the first time the west could be unified, the scale became so much bigger.
As to the current phase, traders and economists are putting us in the second to last stage of collapse at this moment.
I just wish i was a part o=f some organization working to preapare