How would you fix GTA V & GTA Online?

How would you fix GTA V & GTA Online?

By not making it.

the internet was a mistake

Don't hand out bans to people who receive money from those who cheat in a game where you can buy a shitload of money?

remove insurance, cash grinding, leveling, needlessly complicated character creation, and basically go back to the GTA 4 airport style of gameplay

Put all effort and assets into a single character, either Michael or the nigger
Little to no family missions, just business and personal favors, family missions being utterly important when appearing
Delete or make the edgy loony the twist villain, or just a bizarre friend
DELETE The Lost gang from campaign, this was no place for them
Heavily upgrade the physics engine or reinstate the IV one

Cancel and/or outright delete it
Redirect all efforts and assets from it into single player

Tone it down. Every game after 3 keeps trying to outdo the last one by being a bigger "nuke everything from a helicopter" heist. Basically just make it the polar opposite of Saints Row.

Fix that, probably. Oh, and make the world not empty dead shit.

Don't make the Online component a fucking gook tier MMO that will get you banned for not buying enough shark cards.

Remove R*'s enormous greed in relation to Online and basically everything fixes itself. We'd get SP content, and shit in online wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Online is about to get 1000X more ridiculous come Tuesday when the Gunrunning DLC drops. ANother problem that could be fixed by eliminating R*'s greed considering they wouldn't be making these outlandish DLCs in order to get people to shell out real money for shark cards to be able to afford everything.

I like GTAV and Online just as they are.
GTAV is a welcome improvement over the problems 4 had, and Online is just an expansion over what was started with IV Online.

Nice bait, sonny

Not bait, they're good.

Nice bait, sonny

And here I thought the R* shills quit years ago.

Yeah because you need to own every single car and every single apartment in the game
Online is perfectly playable as it is, you don't need shark cards and other retarded shit

You mean, buying the game? Like every other online game that isn't f2p?

Prices for shit in online is out of control, but you don't have to spend a single dime if you don't want to. I've got $10 million in the bank, a high end apartment, an office, warehouse, MC club, and a garage full of awesome cars and I haven't spent any money whatsoever on sharkcards. I just grind like a mother fucker for hours upon hours.

Doesn't finishing the heists with the same people in hard without losing grant you 10 million?

I've never been able to do it because I'm a no friend autist who refuses to talk to people in video games, but yea, something like that. It's the criminal masterminds bonus I think. You have to do them all with the same group and without either dying or fucking them up at all or something. Not sure exactly.

I'm pretty sure he means it's peer-to-peer garbage, because the game is obviously not pay to play or pay to win.

Only things I could think of that would actually make me play it again.

p2p as in peer 2 peer you insipid fuck.

You forgot

Oh, I thought you were actually trying to say something smart, instead you were just saying the whole Online was bad because of the way people are connected with each other, despite that having no effect whatsoever on the gameplay or how well the whole thing works

Stupid me for not going directly with the stupidest thing someone could've said

Meh, the way they do lobbies works for me because my internet sucks and so it constantly puts me into lobbies by myself which means I can grind cash without 12 year old niggers coming along and fucking everything up for me.

These are the people you should be dominating, stop sucking ass.

Also that, but I imagine if they had dedicated servers they'd push for anti cheats by default.
then again we're talking about R* here

I have no interest in fighting people. I just want money for buying cool cars and other fun stuff they release. I can't wait for the new rocket bikes coming Tuesday. PVP is a waste of my time.

Is your head up your ass for the warmth?

Not for GTA Online.
You know, possibly because Rockstar is a very competent dev.

You folks still wanna rumble with this gorilla?

Even depending on your opinion of the quality of the design of the game, GTAV not only runs as smooth as butter, but the PC version is possibly one of the best ports in a very long time.

It has no technical flaws and might just be the one game in the past decade that was not completely broken on release.

Pretty sure hes the same one that plagued halfchan a few years back. Kept asking for proof on cop cars spawning within a stones throw of the player.

make it more like APB

- get rid of jets (pvp should require at least some effort)
- make helicopter homing missiles require a second player to use
- remove the "custom car" option from races (unless it's an invite-only race, or move custom races to a new category)
- let people sell useless guns (or at least use a weapon wheel inside vehicles holy fuck)
- increase the benefits for working together. As is there is no incentive for people to help MC/CEO leaders when they could be making their own money
- force players to capture enemy MC/CEO cargo rather than merely destroying it. Penalize outright destruction of cargo heavily (and make it harder to destroy)
- make enemy NPCs less accurate (the laser accuracy is insane)
- more free roam PVE options (limit instanced play, it sucks ass and splits the community up)
- make free roam PVP less gay in general (don't limit health by level, lower the max amount of explosives and explosive ammo people can carry, make snipers not hitscan weapons, make people in cover more resistant to explosive damageā€¦ lots of ideas here)

You have to complete all the heists with the same group of people in order. I hope you have friends because the randoms are so bad it's scary.

You can actually intentionally do this. Just use Netbalancer and limit the bandwidth GTAV.exe gets. Easy.

LOL

single biggest problem is that the driving is just plain boring

even mario kart has a better driving feeling, all of the previous gtas had much better driving whether they were arcadey or more realistic

Not to mention the overall cost of PVP in public lobbies adds up what with the "death tax" and all. Though the death tax isn't as bad as it was on launch last gen. I just wish they brought back the friendly free roam option from GTA 4, & Red Dead Redemption. You actually had to get somewhat creative if wanted to kill another player in a friendly lobby so at least shit was somewhat civil.

You airport niggers are the worst. At least the desert in 5 has some sand dunes to trick off of.

any you niggs interest in grinding ceo missions for the new update? we can help each other make the monies

Fuck off pajeet.

But APB was a disaster, why would anyone ever want to make it like that?

The good parts of APB:

The bad:

I don't think it was a coincidence that game tanked and shut down not even three months post-launch. What a shitshow.

How would you improve the driving? Would you say GTA IV did it better? Genuinely curious.

Michael should've been the central protagonist from the get-go. It feels like Franklin and Trevor were added mid-production, and the entire core mechanic of the game was added for those two. And it was done in a half-assed way.

I don't even mind the family missions, but they should be side-missions, and only that. Which is the other problem: Michael's family is absolutely fucking intolerable. Literally everyone in that game is a totally unlikeable shitbag.

Lost has no place in LS though, I fucking agree. I miss IV's physics engine, not this stupid, watered-down physics-lite.

The irony is that they scuttled Online on PS3/360, so that means I can't play the MMO grind or the new content even if I wanted to. The ridiculous part is that there is no consolation or any sort of redemption available, it's just "Buy the game for $60 again goy and grind endlessly buy your way through Online" so fuck that. Too bad fucking gamestop or any other local place will only buy it for $5 or less which means I'm still $55 in the hole just to play the game again.

Just turn online into SS13/The Ship. And turn single player into Trailer Park Boys.

play GTA SA MP instead

Remove online, put all the hours they put on doing all their bullshit online into perfecting single player mode instead. There is no fun in playing a game with chink and russian hackers, kids, niggers, spics and women.

Seriously what the fuck is up with this fucking game. I swear that half the playerbase are literally women. Even a few femanons on my Steam list are playing it constantly.

I don't see the appeal.

As far as I understand, being a woman is basically a type of autism. They often tend to do some weird shit without any sort of goal.

The multiplayer feels so disconnected from the singleplayer, they're practically two seperate games. Take SA for example, in that game you had split screen and it was so much fucking fun playing that game with a friend just running around and blowing shit up, seeing how high your wanted score could go.. In online it's different, seeing as the only real coop you could have is by creating a lobby for it.

I never got a chance to play IV online because of how fucking aids GFWL was, but I heard from a lot of people that it was very good, so why not just make it like that?

I know the Housers were in a middle-life crisis when they did this game, but how big it was when everything they wrote to make it cool ends up being edgy as fuck or complete intolerable cunt