Overgrowth

Has anyone played this game? It looks interesting on the outside but on the inside it's kinda fucking boring because of a lack of shit to do, and the development is taking fucking ages to get out of BETA (8 YEARS to even get into BETA). Also, the combat is either really fun or complete fucking bullshit.

You can beat the ever-loving shit out of 3 enemies in a row, or all of your attacks are blocked and parried by one shitty enemy that throws you to the fucking ground and kicks the shit out of you, breaking the dry spaghetti noodle your character has instead of a spine.

Now don't worry, I'm not a complete faggot. I didn't pay the shitty $30 asking price, and pirated it instead.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS!

I want Reddit to go

The hell are you on about?
Not everyone knows if Holla Forums has played every game or what they thought about it, friendo.

Anti-trump furfags are not welcome.

Its fucking trash. One of the devs is a massively retarded libshit and it took 7 years to get into Beta with nothing to show for it

I don't know about that.

Just play Lugaru or Oni instead. Overgrowth has been in development for at least 5 or 6 years now and it has jack shit to show for it besides pointless graphics details. The different factions and tribes thing? Nothing. A playable campaign or a demo of one? Nope. Waste more time on worthless beta builds!

The dev you moron.
You are so new it hurts.

Reported and i hope you eat a ban

Furfag begone

You are not welcome here

I mean, it has the Lugaru campaign, but yeah it's pretty shit. Just a bunch of strewn together levels where the levels are fucking huge but it ends when you talk to one enemy and kick his ass.

Yes, I know one of the devs is an anti-trump faggot, I just thought you were referring to me with that kinda vague post of yours. The dev being an anti-Trump faggots is one of the main reasons I pirated the game instead of buying it.

The dev is a kike.

neck yourself nigger

So?, Just pirate the game then

wew lad if you wanted a dubs thread you should have just asked.

Nice.

Very nice.

they don't like drumpf that means they're bad DD:

Multilayered cancer.

Man, a lot of these SAGEing faggots don't even read the fucking thread. I'm not shilling for any leftist faggot pieces of shit, I know Overgrowth is shit and I even said how shit it was in the OP post, and notice the pic related here.

Now can we have an actual thread please?

was the dev just horribly insecure about his abilities and creativity that he thought he had to come up with the gimmick of everyone being rabbits in order to stand out as a game?

pyros are the furries

why does this generation of newfriend lack any sort of grace when called out for what they are

GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE