Crash remakes made a male character a "hir"

Crash remakes made a male character a "hir"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EvL9B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think thats just a typo. Although r is kinda far away from m. Im gonna give it the benifit of the doubt.

you are too pure for this place, leave and never return

You are the reason that any jews remain alive today.

It's a fuck up. Should actually contact the devs and see their response before spazzing out about it. "hir" doesn't mean a fucking thing. If they wanted to play with some retarded pronoun nonsense they would have put "xir". They clearly meant "him" but are just idiots.

WELCOME TO HELL

Everything else ends with a period. That line doesn't. If you cut off two thirds of an m you get an r. I'm guessing it's some graphical quirk cutting the line off.

Looks like a spelling mistake to me.

Not to mention it's the longest line in the whole image, so yeah, it's completely possible it's just being cut off.

Did you just assume xir gender

Crash remakes made a shitty version of a really memorable song

I fucking hate reruns.

Makes perfect sense.

I'm so glad devs virtue signal so hard nowadays. Makes it easy to see if a game is worth my time or not.

I know, especially the constant filler outrage episodes with far cry 5

What "context" do you need? Can't you see those are achievements or do you have mental problems?

I'd like to remind anyone who isn't aware of this: the SJW situation is nowhere near as dire as it may seem if you live on 8ch, I work with mega normalfags and today there was a solid 5 minutes of bantz involving "Did you just assume Xir's gender" which included everyone from jocks to liberal women (and everyone is a millenial)

>"Actually other people being triggered is my trigger so can you not?"
and so on, there is hope in the world my friends.

In the last 2 weeks, Ontario has passed legislation that allows CPS to seize your kids if you don't accept their gender identity. Additionally, there are 6 officially recognized gender pronouns, including zim and ze

Please post your source for that trophy list, OP. Otherwise, I might have to believe that it's photoshopped.

"Hir" is a very popular term in the furry community to refer to a hermpaphrodite character in an RP.

The argument has already been made faggot, the end of the sentence was cut off producing an r instead of an m. Fuck off somewhere else and take your bait with you.

and you know this how?

A FUCKING LEAF

First off either the image is bugged or the OP deliberately edited it. I looked up a list of the trophies for the remake.
archive.is/EvL9B
Second it just seems to me that you're living and working in a shit environment.

The collective consciousness of things like corporations or local governments can be SJW but not the majority of people that comprise them. I work for DirecTV but neither me nor anyone else in the office actually have DTV, people even watch Netflix in the call center.

>No discernible difference between her and hir if the dialogue in the game even mattered

get fucked slut
go back to 4cuck

/thread

"hir" is apparently pronounced "here," see:

Welp, OP BTFO, thread over.

Detective conan solves another one.

you cant spell homonym without homo

You're a fucking retard. On no keyboard is the "I" and "E" keys close together, in fact most have them very far apart. This is intentional.

This is a possibility.

OP CONFIRMED FAG

see and pic related.
And read the fucking thread before posting you moron.

It's an m that got cut off. All the other descriptions end in a period except that one. Plus the top part is about a pixel or two shorter than any other r in the picture.

mods need to ban the op

90% of our new customers are above the age of 60 it's pretty hilarious.

What's the first picture from?
Official or one of those trophy aggregating websites?

Oh, OP was a faggot, nevermind

Great thread OP.
Summer is in full force with all these low quality/template threads recently.

Who the fuck okayed the theremin noise

This is fucking awful. I hope to christ they let you have the old version of the music play instead of this crap. Even an acapella version would have been fine like in the newer games.

Speaking of acapella, did the Test reels for Twinsanity ever leak? Apparently Spiralmouth did covers of Crash 2 and 3 songs.

I'm gonna go with this one, since this OP seems like more of a fag than usual.

It's funny because an user in an earlier thread was defending gender pronouns.

i just do, don't ask questions