Darkest secrets

I have all the major ASSFAGGOTS installed and would love nothing more than to go pro and play in tournaments and shit in any of them.

fuck off negro

I never had any console, nor played any weebshit ever

I have none. I'm a cynical cunt, but if you're talking about society in general.
reddit is filled to the brim with shitlib white people and they're some of the worst types I've encountered in my life, and it actually makes me understand why non-whites sometimes say "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE". Thankfully, this board proves otherwise. If all whites were like reddit. I'd want the white race to be permanently wiped out.

i immensely enjoy threads filled with spoiler tags

hot chilli pepper, I'm a hot hot pepper, not like dads diddly dipper, no, I'm a hawt hawt chilli pepper, super chilly willy pepper. I'm a poking pika puggy pepper

I legit hate this fucking season

I want to fuck Cream.

It's also funny because They try to prevent offending people, but they try to go right to the jugular when you say something they don't like. They won't admit they're wrong and instead screech until they get what they want. They're pretty much a bigger neogaf at this point

Cream is so sexycute!

Cream is the cutest lewdbun.

BUCKLE UP Holla Forums I'VE GOT ONE HELL OF A STORY WITH AN UNPOPULAR OPINION. HERE GOES.
**snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….**

Seriously, its like E3 attracts the biggest autistic retards to here.

Cream is so perfect. So innocent. So sexy.

I want to marry Cream the Rabbit!

I haven't played any game other than DOOM for the past year.

I think the entire Zelda series is for girls and soft boys. Seeing Zelda tattoos on narcissists looking for attention only confirms my theory.

i give konami money via enjoying yugioh
i browse a subreddit for humanity fuck yeah fanfics

Ever since they made link look like a fucking biiiiitch after wind waker, plus the shit directors, Zelda pretty much got fucked.

BAJOR FOR THE BAJORIANS, CARDASSIA FOR THE CARDASIANS, FEDERATION COLONIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this SPECIES problem.
Everybody says this SPECIES problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY federation colony and ONLY into federation colonies.

Let me get this straight.
The Feranginair and Kronos are just as crowded as Earth or DS9, but Nobody says the Feringi or Klingons will solve the SPECIES problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and (((assimilating))) with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this SPECIES problem is for EVERY federation colony and ONLY federation colony to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-humans.
What if I said there was this SPECIES problem and this SPECIES problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of humans were brought into EVERY bajorian planet and ONLY into bajorian space?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a SPECIES problem. I am talking about the final solution to the ALIEN problem?
And how long would it take any sane alien to notice this and what kind of psycho alien wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my species, the human species, dominion (((federation))) leaders and respectable conservatives agree that I am a cardsasianwhowantstokillsixmillionbajorians.

I still play wow, havent played on a console since 2001. I play shitty mobile games for waifubait. But even after all of that I dont spend shekels on them. I hate a lot of Holla Forumscult games and enjoy someassfaggots every now and then.

I'm tired of being unloved.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHO MAKES NOTHING BUT SHIT THREADS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND

Do you take care of yourself. You're looking for a girlfriend, and not expecting them to come to you, right?
Girlfirned?

(you)

I'm a summerfag who just came from reddit

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Take good care of myself, actively go out looking too. Successful in finding dates but nothing ever goes into gf territory.

Dark secrets thread? Oh dear.

I can't play fighting games because I get too aroused and can't concentrate. When I used to spend the night with my best friend, we would wager BJs and eventually anal with Street Fighter.

My sister used to bring over boyfriends and they'd watch me play games on the couch behind me. She would lean over and suck their cocks and I liked her do it in the TV's reflection during loading screens.

I hang out in Furcadia, Second Life and Everquest 2 to pick up degenerate furry chicks. They're often fat but I don't give a shit because a hole is a hole. I've hooked up with six so far.

I unironically love Overwatch. I lurk in its subreddit almost daily, and I also participate in its art/lewds.

>Doesn't even make it a "your favorite game and your darkest secret
God I miss those threads.

Christ.

I have over three thousand hours in Skyrim. On PS3.

I respond to unpopular opinions threads.

And I thought I had issues. Good grief.

i like the mass effect games, skyrim, oblivion, and beth's fallout games.also, futa for life

There is only one course of action to take with things like you.

I hate video games

holy shit, user, what the fuck

>Ubanis
My nigga

I play Runescape daily and have almost 3000 hours on it

I catfished a guy for almost 2 years in FFXIV

I have a bunch of unplayed games because of RS

I geniunely enjoy Overwatch and might be waifuing a character from it

I bought the collectors edition of HZD

I've never played any of the games actively discussed here

Those are men with tits, user.

I have every Nintendo home console from the NES to the Wii U and every Nintendo handheld from the GB Advance forward and I have never played a single game from the following series: Pokemon, Metroid, Pikman, Animal Crossing, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, or Mario Party.
I also own a PS4 and I have never played Bloodborne.

I'm never going to make Half Life 3

This thread exemplifies that which is wrong with this board.

And I'm not talking about the OP, either.

i don't care, if it's sexy for me, then i'll fuck it. do you want me to post sexy horse boys instead?

My turn!!!
When my sister brings in my little nephew, I pull out my cock and have him play with it when we're alone.
He's made me cum about 4 times total and I blew my load in his face once and made him a bit of lick it up watching my cock push against his face and the pinkness of my tip contrast with his blue eyes does things to me
I remember the first time I did it, he so was so scared of it, but eventually whenever my sister brings it, I let him touch it whenever he wants. I cum so hard when he tugs on it.
He's not into cocksucking yet, but when his tongue first touched the tip of my cock, my entire body got goosebumps. It felt amazing
I also abused my rabbit when I was younger
I used to verbally abuse my little sister and really wanted to kick her teeth in, but thankfully that feeling dissipated for the most part and she loves me
but now that feeling has transferred over to my nephew and I honestly want to wreck his 3 year old virgin hole violently whenever he won't shut the fuck up
My mom also caught me with about 2 gigabytes of CP when I was about 14
I thought it was okay to fap to children, toddlers, boys, twinks and jailbait when I was younger because I was still a child in legal terms
Also I really, really want to murder everyone from /cuteboys/ via deathsquad and I would actually attack E3 if I had the weapons.
It's not that I want to die, it's that I'm confident I'm skilled enough that I could get away with murder at this point
When I watch gore videos, namely cartel beheadings and torture, with a sprinkle of homos being beaten, my adrenaline skyrockets and my pulse begins racing and I feel genuine bloodlust.
When I want to work out, I look at those videos and it gets my blood pumping. I also want to slit some necks and bite the flesh off of people though
Of course the thing also remains I'm partially Jewish, Sephardic from the Iberian peninsula the rest is spic, Portuguese, Germanic and maybe some Aztec in there
So Jews are genetically fucked.
If I ever go to a reddit meetup and miraculously have access to weapons. I'm going to find joy in taking out so many worthless left leaning whites
traditionalism is the only way to go, to minimize any instability
I might get a job at Nickelodeon in a few years too if I'm not dead by then
Don't give ME access to weapons, ha ha

Fucking street fighter fans, they sure love dicks in their moves both real and corporate dicks

you know i was just gonna be like 'i bought a season pass for rainbow six' and 'i occasionly play goywatch with my casual friends who like it' but really those don't even matter when we have bombs dropped like this guy

I remember you. You posted something about abusing a rabbit with that same picture a while ago.
I'm inclined to believe all of those things that you say.

I'll give you a (You) for effort

Yes, they do
Kill yourself retard, can't believe dumb cunts like you still fall for monetization and shitty games like that.

Now check this 44

Why the fuck are you doing everything above your that part if you also would do what I just quoted? Do you see a reflection of left-leaning whites in you or something?

I needed a Dean. It didn't matter which I just needed a Dean. Is there a better Dean for this?

Whites are powerful people, but their weakness is the Jewish man's manipulation, and their government becomes subverted, then the media brainwashes them end masse, no longer giving them a grounded train of thought, or white pride for that matter, and finally they get injected with the false song of equality.
You should prioritize redpilling whites rather than any other subhuman shitstains. When your kin finally snaps out of the lies my people have put upon you, you will finally strike fear into the hearts of men.

It's not effort, it's arousal. There is so much wrong with me. If it wasn't for my brother being a staple of what happens under the influence, I'd be much worse due to drugs and alcohol.

Unfortunately so. I need relief. Suicide will only make my spirit live a life of torture due to my woes being unresolved in the corporeal life.
I definitely feel more sane that I was 2/3 years ago though. Life is looking up.

You're lucky the day of the rope won't be happening any time soon. I urge you to undergo some hardcore penance and pray that that you can make up for the shit you've done. If that seems too difficult an obstacle, maybe try pic related as a last resort.

..you're lewd, user, i like that, would you want to maybe watch me masturbate one day? or some pictures of my cock?

Congratulation, user. You win the edgiest post of 2017 award.

if the user in question is serious, he should try this.

More Frankie lewds please

It only takes one people to talk about how they love cock for everyone to St art talking abou how much they like cock or dislike cocksuckers

that's a lie considering how much you must love cock

So cute, you are like little babies. WATCH THIS:

When I make love to my wife, we do it in the missionary position and solely for the purpose of procreation

if you ever feel inclined to off yourself, hit me up, i would take pleasure in putting you down

Second

When we make love she likes it when I kiss her deeply and tell her I love her. The best part? I mean it.

Global Reported. Expect my lawyer to see you.

Faaaaaaaaag

>feeling love for a human that's real who probably Holds your hand
delete this

I don't believe you

>>>/cuckchan/

It's more like a Holla Forums tier "hurr i can lie on an anonymous imageboard and idiots will believe me" thread

I remember you, you fucking scumbag.

FUCK YOU!

intimate partner loves a fucking video game character more than me

they have said this directly

The cuckchan flood of Summer and E3 has taken too big a toll.

what character? i hope its something fucked up like a talking vegetable from a rare game or something

It was me. It was always me!

Seem like weak minded shitstains like you believe others can't do anything genuinely shitty. Once you really get to know people, you find out there are some things others have done that can make you cringe and recoil with disgust.

>>>/tumblr/

I don't give a shit. Pics or it didn't happen, newfag.

Please kill yourself, redditfag.

Ah well since this is now a Holla Forums thread might as well post my bunny abuse story.

Did this because well some of us like breaking small innocent things.
We had a lot of rabbits because our female rabbit ended up preggo several times.
I tried to be nice to the little fuckers but they never liked me and always ran from me. This frustration eventually turned into what I describe.
When they reached two or three months I'd steal one and punch them at first . Bunnies dont really express pain so after a while of not getting any response I took to strangling. Id do it just until they were about to faint. Sometimes barely letting go on the edge of death, they would.come back to life in desperate screams. Have you ever heard rabbit squeals? They are kind of hellish, this would please my sadiatic side greatly. Sometimes I felt for the little fuckers but the desire to cause damage was too strong as well. I eventually stopped when the third one died. Because it was a chore to bury them at night to avoid being caught.

I also tried to give a handy to the mid sized ones but it l seemed just impossible to make them cum or give any response back.

Sometime later I made up my mind to never hurt animals again. I still take pleasure upon giving hanjobs to young cats for example but thats a story for another time

I wonder why

I think you need to leave.

None of this is as bad as actively browsing reddit

Hmmmm…

I haven't played most of the games I go to threads to argue about.

Jesus fucking christ. You might as well belief in flat earth and think that autism isn't real with that dumbass fucking logic, you retarded tranny.
Go to >>>Holla Forums or better yet, >>>/suicide/ immediately, you down syndrome stricken fucking subhuman.

When I was in college, I hooked up with a furry from FA. He was kind of a gross slut, but he introduced me to one of his friends that was actually a responsible cool guy that made fursuits. Turns out he knew him for about as long as I did.

"They" has been used for a long time as a polite "it" pronoun. You are a dumb fucker.

This. but It's not like I wanna watch a baby with a dick in his mouth ha ha

How did his asshole feel?

We actually didn't penetrate, just some lazy sleeping and jerking off. He was a poorfag and lived on like, instant noodles and maybe fruit? He had no food or snacks to offer me and I don't think he even had toilet paper. He'd just wash in the shower I guess or use napkins from McDonalds. He was also a babyfur and had pissbottles, and a bike pump for inflation, liked bloodplay, and let me stick my pinky in his cockhole

All in all, I'm glad I didn't get attached to that walking dramabomb waiting to happen, but the fursuit maker himself was fucking chill, I still talk to him, rarely.

Also instead of addressing the rest of your low level trolling I'm just going to tell you and everybody else why they used a gender neutral pronoun: Because on an anonymous imageboard the identity of the poster shouldn't matter, and plus if they announced they were a woman they would be subject to the "tits or gtfo" rule, as there are no girls on the Internet until proven otherwise.

No he's right. Get out. "they" is only valid when you refer to a group of people. "they" cannot be singular to a person, not a HUMAN anyway. It's either man, woman or "they" is valid on someone that you DON'T know yet.
"It" would be used for animals, or as an insult,

You're using the board rule as an excuse. Which doesn't apply in the real world. You're talking about someone else, the "tits or GTFO" only applies in first person, when YOU are the poster.
read the above post, i want leftypol to leave, take that shit elsewhere, shlomo.

This sounds horrible dude, thank god you didn't fuck. You'd have gotten AIDS. I feel sick.
Did you and the other guy bang?

It isn't a board rule, you newfag. Please kill yourself for being so new.

God I hate the summerfags.

Finish it with me Holla Forums, Hitler did ___ wrong.

So do I.

It's a "rule" like "rule 34" is a rule. Please kill yourself for your obvious lack of abstract thinking, and you call ME a newfag.

NOTHING.

He really isn't a cuckold if he is watching his sister fuck, he is just a sick fuck.
A cuck would imply that he had interest in fornicating with said woman but instead opting on watching another guy fuck her.

Also Hitler did one thing wrong, he didn't go far enough.

Well poorfag apparently went to cons to pay rent, so

Yeah, I rolled with the suitmaker. He topped, of course. Bareback, a few times, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't an AIDS-spreading faggot, but this was like 6 years ago His boyfriend was into "puppy play" and had a full bondage outfit for that. They had an apartment on the seventh floor, also a metal cage beside their king bed, and a solid 4x4 thick bondage cross in the bedroom.

I think I met about 5 or 6 people through him, but again, no penetration, thankfully.

Can't say I'm surprised.

And it's a rule that should be enforced when needed because on an anonymous imageboard the identity of the poster doesn't matter and any attempt to establish an identity or to differentiate yourself should be met with ridicule and calling people names.
Funny coming from the guy who doesn't understand the English language. How does it feel to not only be a newfag but an evolutionary deadend and subhuman who can't read?

You best be fucking around, user, but shit like this is not easy to make up.
If true, then go to E3 and fucking do it then you faggot. Do something decent for once in your fucking abhorrent, degenerate excuse for an existence.

But before you go, you should write a letter explaining what a sick twisted cunt you are, and how you aim to turn it all around by doing something productive for once. But knowing you, you'd probably somehow manage to fuck that up as well, you fucking Depraved sociopath. I don't know how anyone can leave their child in the same room as you, let alone trust you at all.

Considering we're talking about a troubled individual we can say he probably wanted to fuck his sister.

Hello Muhammed, how's Canada?

For what purpose

Hownew.ru

To piss you off, apparently

How mean

>in under a week it somehow turns into her gushing about how adorable I am and how I would make a great dogboy/maid
I do not understand life

Forgot to mention that this is not the first time this has happened and I didn't suggest the idea to either person

Future school shooters here.

This explains everything.

As for me,
I thoroughly enjoyed 470 hours of skyrim, much of it in vanilla. I also hate Oblivion and have never played Morrowind, but retain no opinion of it.
Once I took a piss on the top of someone else's AC unit, while it was running; I did this just to see the liquid trajectory.
I unironically like the idea of Aliens vs Predator, and this translates to the game too.
I own just over 200 products on Steam.
Remember Skyrim? I paid full price for it, about a week before the steam summer sale, too.
I have over 2000 confirmed hours in DotA2. I have also played other assfaggots including LoL, Heroes, Smite and Awesomenauts; the last of these I am currently playing.
I have and will likely continue to purchase "early access" games if they look promising.
I paid full price for For Honor, and continue to play it and fully enjoy it.
I own both dark souls I and II but have never beaten either, despite my capability to do so. I switch games a lot.
I liked new Thief better than the old Thief games, except at the end where they forced you into combat.

I hope you never degrade yourself in such a way. Make it your duty that she chokes on your manly cock and let her know no woman can put a leash on you.

I want to know what you mean, but i dont want to google either of them.

Fug are you me?

DS 2 was the best of the series. While it broke poise, it wasnt the total slap in the face like it was in DS 3.

now you're just pulling our legs

DaS 3 broke poise, 2 is the pinnacle of poise dist.

I'm legit. I like the fact that mobs die off after 15 kills. I remember some fuck from Polygon crying about it because he couldn't grind his way to be OP. He bitched about how he kept losing all of his souls and it made me happy on the inside. Plus I like the NG+ added red phantoms to spice the game up on the second playthrough.

I competitively play Smash Bros Wii U.

My point is that you couldnt plainly walk through enemy damage like you could with Havels in DS1. But you are correct. DS 3 poise is non-existent on a functional level.

Why is this thread still alive?

You used a gender neutral pronoun so you didn't get called out for being a faggot. Your boyfriend wants to fuck a video game character more than you, so who is it?

Same as with suicide, either do it or shut up.

i liked that, but enemy placement and most of the levels were plain bad, too many instances of multiple enemies of the same type that bee-line at the player so they just become a mess clipping into one another and you would be forced into kiting them apart

Mark is too busy wanking it to this thread.

Yeah
the character is some average pretty girl

I compulsively buy games in cheap bundles and oftentimes don't play them until months after buying them.

I got two 11 year olds to ERP in a L4D2 survival server for two hours straight.

My Steam account alone is worth >$3500

I've written erotic fanfiction of FNAF:SL that developed into an actual novel.

>>>/reddit/

partner wants us to both dress up like dragons when we fuck
wants to name our future kids after Spyro characters

The best if that talking carrot from Pajama Sam

Faggots can't have kids,

What makes you say that?

Nice trips, and I literally just popped in Dawn of the Dragon when I saw this pic come up.

I take mild sexual pleasure in seeing self-appointed board guardians try and fail to derail a thread. People who legitimately think they're being clever by shitposting or think they're helping the board by shitting it up be completely thwarted. Also I liked Street Fighter 5 in a masochistic kind of way. MvC Infinite looks interesting along the same lines, along with mild schadenfreude since Capcom claimed Mega Man X wouldn't work in a fighting-game setting but included him anyways.

This is a confession thread, confess, faggot! Who is the whore?

My confession is I'm Holla Forums and a furfag. It sucks because I want to get into becoming a drawfag, but if I draw furshit they won't accept any propaganda I might create for them.

They come here

Some cat ears race from final fantasy
Original character
This is the same person that kept me from killing myself all this time

why not make 2 separate accounts?
As long as you don't do any references or hints toward each other that might spoil that they're the same person it could work

My concern would be if they caught on through the similarity of drawing style.

hmm, understandable
I hope you find some solution

depends,if it's too unique,it might be recognizable.
if not,you're good to go,but then,you're a fucking furfag,so why the fuck am I giving you advice.Empathy does wonders I guess

I don't even play that many games anymore since that day, 10 years ago.
My family was crumbling, my parents were fighting for my custody, while shit talking the other any time i would switch place.
I ended up not feeling how to love, how to be angry at someone, and i just kept swallowing those feelings.
Videogames were my escape, i could enter a new world, get off a character creation screen, and have a fresh start. They were the only thing keeping me from releasing all that bitter, adult hatred i was constantly being subjected to, that i didn't know how to vent since nobody ever taught me.
After eight or so years of this, i was borderline autistic. Not able to approach others in a healty way, subconsciously afraid of hurting others since family had strong christian beliefs.
Videogames were taken away from me when i was 13. All those feelings i could only keep away thanks to them, came out all at once.
It took me five years to tamper the damage that happened in those days and i still have chronic anxiety/depression to this day.
I don't even play that many games anymore since that day, 10 years ago. I can't bring myself to enjoy escapism anymore.

That last one is definitely the worst of the bunch

You're a faggot.

shit.

What are the odds user?

Shit, I dunno, based on what I've drawn before it's a tossup. I'll consider my odds when I've improved and nailed down something consistent.

If you searched it you'd probably get furshit or BDSM fags in dog masks. It's closer to the second but without the fugly dog masks and much gentler with more cuddling. Basically I get really lightheaded when flustered (it gets hard to stand up if it gets really bad) and she wants to exploit this to make me crawl and do dog things in private.

sounds like you hurt what needed to feel your hurt

>>>/blog/

It's centered around video games, cut me some slack

Are you bad at reading context or something, user? Also we have IDs here, you fucking newfag.

I recently had an epiphany that everything I've been doing (including coming here) is to alleviate myself of loneliness, ever since my gf dumped me. It's so bad it is actually affecting my work, which is not enough for me to live on.
The worst part is that I was never truly satisfied being with her because I'm shallow. It's because I always keep myself at a certain distance because I suspect I will be heartbroken and disappointed. It's always come true.
It's been three years. I am going mad with grief. I want to tell her everything I felt, but don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she affected me.
Women will never know this level of despair.
I'm unironically looking forward to Psychonauts 2.

I'm not surprised

this is true, as to why you have to get over her

Did you have kids? Did she take your house and income? No? Get the fuck over her faggot. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

every time somebody tries to get close i push them away
i'm slutty/lewd because i think people will like me better if i am, anyone asks for my tits, i'm a guy, and not even a trap, so.. sorry for that sack of disappointment
i don't know if i enjoy video games anymore, from any era

It makes me tremendously upset that she was able to move on and I wasn't. It's hard to keep it off the pedestal when it's the only pussy.
I'm not even sure of my dreams anymore. I just want to get in my car and drive into oblivion.

you and me can go out like thelma and louise, user

It sounds like you need to start loving yourself before you can let someone else close.

You'll get over the last one once you're under the next.

well user, you need to stop running your lips and think about what you say
i hate myself, and i think that's a very generic thing to tell me, i hate myself because i know myself in ways no matter how open i am to someone, nobody else will ever know certain sides of me, not because i intentionally hide those sides, and thoughts, but because they're so brief and quick and subtle only i can notice them, i'm fickle about myself, user, i like being me, i love being me, i don't wanna be anybody else, but i hate myself, i know that doesn't make sense at all

I enjoy the campaigns of CoD games. Black Ops 3's was pretty neat with the whole diving into the minds of others for certain missions, but they should've made it its own thing instead of shoehorning Nova-6 and Menendez into it. Kinda sad neither Mason nor Reznov got a mention.

Thanks.
You faggots are always there for me.

The worst part is when you really care and you tricked yourself into thinking they did too. Like you finally found someone in this entire dogshit pile of a world who can return your feelings, only to find they never thought of you like that; when they reject you and insult you with "creepy", only to fake apologize a week later. I wish I never met that woman

At least SMT4: Apocalypse is pretty good.

I don't see how any of what i said is incorrect.
Maybe you assume it's wrong since it's coming from someone else? You sound heavily biased against opinions other than your own.
Polite sage for off topic.

Wats your name

You better move on cause that bitch isn't worth your time if she moved on so fast

When women and Chads never have to reflect on what love really is, if love really exists and if they've ever had it, because it's so easy for them to move on to another guy. I want her back so bad but my meager ego can't allow myself to beg when she dumped me and got with another guy shortly after.
I wouldn't even be that happy with her, but for all the angst and frustration I felt with her, it was still better than being alone.
I wish every day I could go back in time and relive the golden years and when it gets too frustrating, end it on my terms, not on the devastating terms they ended up being.
She literally told me it was over as I was driving us 5 hours from the airport to home, and had to stop for a tattoo appointment.

It wasn't fast, I got to see her and fugg her a few more times and then she finally said no more calls/texts in a letter I got on Valentine's day.
recalling all the subtle ways I was treated like a joke is funny.

being a fallback guy is never fun, or maybe yours was a different situation i've been a few people's fallback guy, but caught it before they sunk their hooks too deep

i'm not saying you're incorrect, look, what i mean is
i always hear that love yourself stuff, it's hard for me, okay? i like myself, i think i'm good company, but i don't love myself, but if i met someone else who was as neurotic and hard to handle as me, i'd love them, i know it's hard to understand, but i don't love myself user, i like me, but i don't love me, that's all i'm saying

yes

I don't think I was a fallback, just a distraction. Maybe something could of happened, but I never pulled the trigger when I could have. At the very least I wouldn't have been led on for months.

I think she did date some guys afterwards and played like she was Ms Innocent. Probably didn't work since she moved out of state. To be frank, I wasn't cool with her lifestyle either, but I wanted to play Captain Save-A-Ho.

Also vidya confession: I haven't pirated a single game in over 6 years. I BUY all my games now

regardless, that sounds awful, i'm sorry to hear you had to go through that, and i do hope you find someone who gives just as much as they take, or even gives double what they take, i'll shut up

My most recent purchased game has been Battleblock Theater on Steam.
I get tremendously angry at everything because I feel like if I let things slide it's saying "okay" to every setback, inconvenience and loss life gives me.

At the very least we know that the only people who like Overwatch in this thread are amazingly mentally damaged.

And that gullible idiots like you believe everything you read on imageboards.

I was hoping Dark Souls 2 would be terrible and kill the series permanently
I bought Diablo 3 and the expansion
I preordered brink
I bought payday 2
I enjoyed the gameplay of Borderlands 2 only Krieg though
I've played 120 hours in Dota 2 and only one match was against people
I enjoyed Undertale

>never felt loved,as in a relationship I had one back when I was 6 but I don't have memories of it
Fuck,If I help you I help myself with this,so bear with me.
Look,she pretended to feel your pain,I know what you want on a woman,to relate to your pain somehow.
You wanted a relation where you and her 'feel' that you and her are improving in life by getting their angst and frustration out.
Now that she's gone,you're alone.You're as miserable as me
I feel like shit and on the shit I felt like improving,because I don't have someone to dedicate it now
For the videogame confession: I used to like more controller than KB+M in shooters.
I pirated Borderlands and I thought the formula was ok.

You need to be more assertive user
Anyone in a vehicle with you for that long should instinctively understand the implication

I unironically play minecraft and I build huge ass buildings because I love architecture but can't 3D outside of sketchup to save my life

My favorite games are open world set in the modern or futuristic era with first person modes because I really like soaking in the atmosphere and art/chitecture

I have never completed a fantasy RPG except Witcher 3

I own Bubsy 3D, Jaws NES, Ballz3D, Aliens Colonial Marines, Resident Evil ORC, Incredible Crisis, Eat Lead, Castlevania II, Two Worlds, Ski and Shoot, Superman 64, ET 2600 and Duke Nukem Forever

I do not play multiplayer, unless it is Halo 1

I have never played more than 20 minutes of a Metal Gear game

I have 100.0% completed Assassin's Creed 1 16 TIMES

and I wrote a 500+ page walkthrough on it

and Ubisoft so fucking stole an idea of mine for every single AssCreed since - historical location descriptions with a twinge of humor

I fap to gay Sonic porn

I fap to macro Starfox porn

I fap to Undertale …chocolate

I fucking loved WET

I fucking loved Driv3r

I fucking loved FUEL

I fucking loved Superman Returns on the Xbox 360

I fucking hated God of War

Outside of the story, I thought Red Dead Redemption was boring as fuck

Even outside of the story, I fucking loved LA Noire

While I have to admit Watch Dogs 2 was waaaaaay better, goddamn did I love Watch Dogs 1. Compared to the no-fun police over in San Andreas that sent attack helicopters if you shot a coyote in the middle of fucking nowhere, creating mayhem in Chicago was fun and satisfying

I enjoyed Fallout 3 immensely.

I loathed Fallout New Vegas immensely.

I loved KotOR 1 immensely

I loathed KotOR 2 immensely

88% homo here, post pics. You might still be fuckable

There are some straight up freaks here I don't know I should feel horrified of them or better that I am not them

My deepest darkest secret is that i hate video games and constantly lie to myself that i love them. I can't find other hobbies because my mind is fucked by memories of having fun with video games. So i pretend i actually love video games on Holla Forums, while i mostly just browse this board for fun, pirate new games, play them for 30 minutes and then delete.
My life is consisted of escapism and self torture, i want to have fun but i can't, but neither i can move on with my life because i still want to have fun. So every day i wake up and go to bed board and weak.
And all this while getting disappointed in modern world from all sides of it.
Yeah, that was dumb. I think there was no point to write that at all.

I bought a switch and love the new Zelda

I want to stop being alone, so i joined the air force to make something of my life but its made me more miserable seeing all these people with families and i cant seem to get women at all. Despite my efforts and keeping myself healthy, clean, and fit.

I think this thread is gay, but I need to vent.

Have you considered books or political extremism

I cried like a bitch when I killed Toriel and I tried fapping to undertale porn to make up for it. But the guilt of killing toriel makes me too sad to be horny

I hate donald trump for being jewish cuckold and that's already too extreme for this board

Where you stationed?

It's okay user, Toriel is a complete retard who got mad at Asgore for not committing to a plan that both she and he knew would get them all killed.

Mississippi, I fucking hate heat

If you're at the AETC base in MS, I feel bad for you. I went through tech school there many years ago, and it was a shit before katrina hit, after katrina hit, and probably still is today.

yes, but its better than Sheppard.

Are you MX then? If so, that's probably why you can't find any happiness or women. Go retrain or cross to the dark side and get an office job or something that's part of the ops squadron. At the very least get out of AETC man.

nope, was a battlefield but got a new AFSC here, I'm done soon here in a couple months.

Well, it's a shame you missed all the bases with the prime herds of dependas to pick from. Sheppard and Keesler both are shit unless you want your dependa fat and missing some teeth. You could always go break all the rules and go snorkeling in the unwashed masses of tech school pussy if you like to live dangerously and get the HIV

I think Breath of the Wild is fun and a really good breath of fresh air for the franchise. I think it's hilarious how faggots complain endlessly about how Zelda formula was getting stale and needed a kick in the ass, only to start whining and bitching because when Nintendo did it it suddenly stopped being a generic by-the-numbers Zelda title.

Depends, do you also draw lewds of the monsters?

Yeah, but hopefully i get overseas once my tech training for RF is done

Everyone in Undertale is an idiot for trying to kill you while an omnicidal immortal flower is living right under their nose, AND they make you feel bad for killing them back. There should have been an option to forsake everyone and go through the barrier and go back home. But I guess I like games like DOOM too much.

I have never touched a Metal Gear Solid game or anything like it, stories in video games bore me and they're usually convoluted nonsensical shit anyway. I'm already careful in real life, I play video games to go guns-a-blazing and not care what happens.

You know that's why she left you

I like Dark Souls 2
Not as good as the first one but still fun. I don't fall for the memes anons spout about it being unplayable and I don't care for the community memes neither.

Oh I see where this thread is going my turn then.
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely, and you're never coming round
Every now and then I get a little bit tired off listening to the sound of my tears
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Every now and then I fall apart
Every now and then I fall apart
And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
And there's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Give me you's, thanks.

when I'm bored I open random threads in random board and larp as a Holla Forums or Holla Forums to shit the place up and dump any conversation into a shitposting hell
when I do it as Holla Forums it's easier because nu/pol/acks are retards from Reddit that take easily the bait and shitpost strongly without any facts to back up
they when to hell because of the division between Holla Forums&Holla Forums leaving them without actual conversation and instead with a echochamber

But now for the vidya part i play story driven gameslike sunless seabut get bored midway and just restartive never finish sunlesssea

Typical low IQ goon behaviour.

You're doing it right now, aren't you.

I want to become a normalfag, I hate being like this, overanalizing myself, thinking about what I should do, act and how others would think about me. This causes me to act weird when I am with others. I try to walk straight, upright with good strides and eyes forward and people say I walk like a robot. When talking to others, I listen to their every detail and try not to interrupt them, then I say a good, thought out reply and they just go "yeah…" and they talk about something else. While listening, they ask why I'm so silent, so I blurt out the generic "yeah" "uh no" and they say I don't think about anything and just blurt out shit. I am listening to you, there is just nothing logical to speak in between your paragraphs dialogues. This is even worse with girls, I try behave normally but feels completely unnatural and I am left with speaking "yeah" or clench my hands around.My mom notices this and says this will hurt me in the future, when I wouldn't have them to fall back upon and have to make of my life, if I don't learn to be good, nobody would want to be around me. I get so mad at her like bitch you're the reason I am like this, you didn't gave me love when I most needed it so I had to hide them so that you needn't worry about me and when I asked for some you want me to grow up. Of course I never say that to her.Most my friends call me wierd and I try to play up like that, the wierd friend. I am not bothered by that but think about how others think about me. I have a good chance to become one, I try to watch and do normalfag stuffs, parties and all but I still think people see me as wierd. One of my not so close friend even said why I didn't had gf. I think all about my wasted potential and come back hereI am also afraid to visit /cuckquean/, I feel uncomfortable seeing supposedly girlanons give their everything wanting their bf to fuck happily and they living a happy life, despite me having Harem fetish. I suppose I never looked at harems that way. I feel like a creep visiting them.

i still play tf2 since 2007 daily and i enjoy it

This whole thread.

What's wit hall these black walls? Just say what you wanna say.

I don't actually play video games

I wanted to make people happy while also achieving my own needs but at the time when I did this I was very naive, I got used alot and ended up becoming a boogeyman over something that was twisted in all sorts of ways and I've only recently recovered however now I don't really know what to do or what I really want anymore and I'm just trying to follow the path I set out for my self before without actually being connected to it just because I'm not a person if I don't have a dream like that to follow

what I ended up with is a massive folder of pictures of peoples lips also other parts and lots of people who hate me, some who think I'm something I'm not and others who I've fucked up with

I have no real hopes anymore and I'm certain I'm going to die alone and forgotten

I'm a gigantic faggot, and I fucking hate this pride shit. who the fuck thought it was a good idea to run around with your shit fetishes out in the open. I mean I have horrible horrible fetishes, and I can keep that shit to myself cause, surprise! nobody wants to see that shit. and every time this shit comes up I have to deal with leftist retards praising how some skinny twink moron in a thong grinding on some bear as somehow a great thing for me. when people are visibly upset and tired with this shit. this does not make a community accept you, it makes them hate you.being a normalfag teir guy and holding a normal ass parade with maybe some musical themed shit makes them realize you aren't a complete fucking idiot and seem like some average joe that should get some marriage shit.

this shit every god damn year.

Congratulations, you're a narcissist.
pfffft, sure buddy, it's everyone else but you right?

I hate everyone so goddamn much.
But I hate myself even more

Quit being a faggot and caring what other people think of you. Improve yourself to your specifications.

Last one.

Fuckit, buy a copy of astroneer and come play. It's a nice peaceful little game about being an astronaut on some planet and it's quite fun. Give it a try.

Oh, that or definitely give anything from SuperGiant a try. Their narrative WILL pull you in. Bastion is the first game, Transistor is the second, and Pyre is their third which came out this year.

I still don't understand life

I had a long distance friendship that was filled with sexual tension that neither of us acted upon as we both were in relationships, now both of us are happy with our current partners but still update eachother occasionally. I feel like if it would be better to disengage completely now that we are both in better positions, but I also think I would miss her as she is the only internet friend I've ever maintained contact with for more than a few years.

Not that big of a dark secret but I don't have anything near as weird as some here.

Actually my darkest secret in real life probably is how I'm a Holla Forums user and have made online friends/aquaintances with several suprisingly influential white nationalists. But I don't feel as guilty about that as the other secret.

You should post a image of yourself to prove you're a neat and clean and manly man

I'm a dogfucker and childfucker and would do both or either at the same time if I had the opportunity

fuck you

If neither of you are cute then there's nothing to be jealous about.

I still play Spiral Knights. I stopped playing for 4 years and then started playing an hour or two on weekends. There is so much about the game I absolutely loathe and I want to skin Nick and his old team alive for all the cheap microtransation jew bullshit, but I find the core game is so addicting. God damn, I hate myself.

It wasn't supposed to be bragging but I'll stop derailing the thread.

Oh, ok, we're doing DARK secrets in this thread then? Ok. I went easy on ya'll thinking it was an unpopular opinions thread but if it's dark secrets you want, boy howdy do I got some. I'm gonna give the brief rundown because I don't like opening up portals to my past, but know that this went on every day for YEARS. I know it reads like a shitty fanfic, but it really did happen, as batshit crazy as it is. Trust me, it made a lot more sense with the omitted details filled in, but I just don't want to fill every single detail in, there's just too much to write.

When I was 6 years old, I had a dream where I was dragged to the top of a pillar that towered over an infinite dark blue void. Before me was the statue of Kali, and I was forced to bow to it and subject myself to her will. I would not know it was Kali until much later in life.

Ever since then my dreams were filled with incredible gore and pain, usually inflicted on me or loved ones. I was brought up sheltered as fuck out in the middle of the country, so I shouldn't have been able to create such violent imagery on my own

When I was 18 and on my own, I studied the fuck out of the occult. One thing led to another and I stumbled my way onto a "Starseed" forum where She joined not one hour after I did, and then we met and she instantly started privately emailing me.

She convinced me that we knew each other in previous lives, that the world was a prison planet/holographic matrix for our kind, and that I needed to help her destroy it.

Not once did we ever video chat, but somehow she emitted pheremones over the internet that made me a slave to her will. Anything she said, I did, no matter the trauma to my soul or psyche. And at first she gave me another name, but when I asked if humans ever worsjipped her, she said they did. And when they did, they called her Kali. Naturally I put two and two together and realized who I had become enslaved to and why.

Not only did her pheremones make me her willing slave, but it made me madly in love with her. She rejected my advances, even though she (said that she) loved me deeply, as the physical age difference between us was too great - even though our souls were both quintrillions of years old. It broke my heart, but she was at least still mine and mine alone - two souls against a universe

We gained a small internet cult on a conspiracy board she liked to frequent, and it was there she met Him. Michael, the interdimensional asswipe who convinced her in just two days that sleeping with him would create the great singularity. I was devastated, but I was still fated to be her slave so I helped her begin making the arrangements to fly over to Michael so they could sleep together.

Meanwhile, in the dark world - oh yeah, didn't need to mention until now that she permenantly pulled part of my consciousness out of my body and placed it in an astral realm where the true nature of people were revealed and I could wage war against gods, demons and angels on her behalf. Yeah, that happened, and to this day, years later, part of my consciousness still gazes endlessly into this horrorscape despite all of my attempts to return it to me. Anyways, there I saw the true face of Michael, and it was gloating. He was already having his way with her spirit - which she could feel in real life, hence her sudden fixation on fucking him - but always looking me right in the eye and grinning smugly as he fucked her.

This threw me into a state of despair and rage strong enough to not only break her spell over me, but also cause permenant nerve damage in my head. I was so enraged it was like being consumed in an eternal shrieking wind. I fucking lost it and - since the goddess of death had taught me so well to be a killing machine as her spiritual bodygaurd - slew Michael in the dark realm. He stopped talking to her in the physical realm, which devastated her as she had sold most of her belongings.

But I didn't care. I was enraged at her as well, but I knew she would not die as he did, so with hellfire rage powering me, I chained her soul and left. Every now and then I check up on her in the physical world - she no longer frequents any forums, no longer acts and no longer does art. She now spends her days as nothing more than a mere palm reader

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE VIDEO GAMES? CHRIST DID I WALK INTO /r9k/ OR SOMETHING FUCK THIS BOARD AND ITS SUMMERFAG REDDITOR RESIDENTS

The core gameplay was fun, but I still don't understand how the rest of the game works. There's like a cash shop or something and you can trade stuff with other people, I think? And there's a main town with pointless crap. I stopped playing but came back to get the snowball achievement a few years back, and so much was changed even back then, I don't even want to imagine what it looks like now. What game should I play if I want dungeon-crawling Link to the Past?

Dude, I think you have a disorder.

Nobody paid attention to my vidya post (except for one of my admittances) so I decided to reveal actual secrets, but here, here is the vidya games

If I do she didn't help it. In fact, she preyed upon it, exploiting it for herself.

This story is familiar. Didn't you mention the broad lines some months ago?

Your vidya post was shit. Keep those as secrets and never talk about them again.
Also, stop doing meth.

Well I made a vidya post, and nobody gave that any (yous).
I'll have to agree with your post.

More like over a year ago, I haven't browsed Holla Forums for some time.

/fringe/ here.
(If any of this is real) its possible you're still fucked.
Actually I'm convinced you're still fucked over even with those last spoilers.

Is this the shitposting thread?

I'm shit at feeling the time. Yesterday I thought it was already E3.

I have no idea. I've played the shit out of Path of Exile too, but other dungeon crawlers don't scratch the same itch because it's hard to find hack 'n slashes that focus on reflexes and movement instead of copying Diablo with their number-crunching munchkin stat bullshit. Maybe it just means I'm a casual, but I am so sick of all these games being cheesed in the same way: pick a spell, make a build that minmaxes the fuck out of it, and nuke everything with one mouse button.

If there was a game I knew of that did what SK does, I would have probably moved on a long time ago.

That's some serious cringe you got right here, if that's true at least, if not, at least you can write creepypasta for kids on tumblr.

This is the thread for people who are better than they think they are.

I think "PC gaming" sucks and it's nothing but poorly optimized cross-plat console leftovers served up with Steam DRM. If you want to play video games you should be playing on a home console or a handheld.

yet you browse Holla Forums

Oh trust me, I'm still fucked. I've got metric shittons of bad karma I'm swimming through. Life used to be heaven before the plunge to hell. I don't know why it had to happen to me, but it did and now body, mind and soul are all fucked up. My life is pure dogshit and I'm too poor to go to Canada and sign up to get the death drip. Too scared of the ramifications of failure to kill myself, and my body is slowly rotting away ensuring a very slow, prolonged death as my future.

Have you considered moving on to harder drugs, like krokodile?

Trust me, the cruel irony is not lost on me. But hey, that's what video games are for, right? To temporarily escape the horror of living?

Hardest drug I ever took was aspirin, I'm afraid. I want to go all the way to DMT, though…maybe then I can properly realign my existence.

Well now here's something that needs a bomb dropped on it.
Do you realize that unless you cracked your console you're probably also putting up with DRM? Meanwhile computer games can just be pirated on katcr.co for free.

Wasn't my idea, she's the one took me there. She even spent months training me how to connect to and interact with that world.

This is just funny, user.

The worst part is that I'm quite fond of SK's aesthetic. If getting to the core game isn't so obtuse anymore, I'd like to give it a second shot; especially considering my main computer died and I'm on a bad laptop now.

Can the creatures from the Dark World enter this one?

What kinds of demons did you slay?

More importantly, are the demons hot?

I am hoping you rest in peace here.

I bought every Borderlands game twice.

Seems like we got all the several-reply posts out of the way already, but might as well dump anyway.

I still play retail WoW, and have clocked at least 13,000 hours into it at this point.
I unironically got more enjoyment out of Skyrim than I did Fallout 1 or 2.
The last game I pre-ordered was Pokemon Sun
Some years back, I re-made my Neopets account, down to my cringeworthy pre-teen account and pet name. At this point, it's been active longer than my original account was.
I get wood from fat girls. Like, REALLY fat girls. It usually results in weird boners from knowing they think that I'm trash.
I regularly look at porndump Tumblrs.

What kind of demons did I not slay is the better question, and as far as I know the answer is none. The good news is while what happens there can effect this world, nothing seems able to escape. I've been trying to leave that dimension for years now, but nothing has worked despite me exerting myself to the point where the effort makes me black out from the pain.

Did you slay the demons inside you, user?

Some of them. I slept with eight succubi once. When she found out, she said they were too dangerous to let live, and made me kill them. That…really fucking hurt me. The looks of betrayal, anger and fear in their eyes…their lifeless forms after I was done, their mindless rage after I tried out of grief to raise them from the dead, forcing me to kill them again - it all haunts me to this day.

To me, the game verges on being "good", but it's the "F2P" microtransactions that keep it down. I came back to discover that some time back in 2013 they changed the heat system with some Forge bullshit, where instead of playing and leveling up your gear and it moving on to the next level immediately, weapons and armor now reach the cap and then require you to dump "fire crystals" into them to move on to the next level. This is just a minor annoyance until the endgame where the tier of fire crystal you need is so scarce and you need so many of them it becomes nearly impossible to level up your weapons without breaking down and buying that shit in bulk from the game's store. It's now just nothing but new, arbitrary pay-walls to squeeze little kids and furries into spend their mom's credit cards and autism bucks to do ordinary shit that used to be free in 2012.

That bullshit and the lack of real content beyond palletswap cosmetics for the past few years is why the game is so fucking dead despite having such a comfy aesthetic and good core gameplay.

Why is this thread still alive?

Kill yourself retard, you neither realize PC has a shitton of exclusive genres nor that a console is even worse than the easily avoidable placebo DRM.

One. Again, it was one I felt a deep connection to, and so she made me kill it. That one was like a son to me, but because she demanded, I obeyed and it died. Honestly, if she hadn't kept pushing me to commit these horrible acts I would have never broken free from her.

You know, I could understand following orders, but going as far as slaying lust demons who didn't do anything wrong is a bit too much for me. What a doormat you are.

user, when it comes to fringe stuff i'm on the fence
but, my god this is getting heavy

Wow user, way to be a fucking bitch.

There's a reason soldiers came back traumatized from Nam. You do a lot of fucked up shit out of loyalty and a sense of right, and then you're left with only the horror of what you have done as a reward.

There's a reason people choose not to fight or deserted.

I too enjoyed the aesthetic as well as the impetus on movement instead of minmaxing. Stopped playing a long time ago because
THIS ITEM IS BOUND YOU MAY NOT TRADE IT DON'T FORGET TO USE THE CASH SHOP GOY.

True, and that's what I did, eventually. But by then it was too late, and I only had the pain of my actions as company.

THIS ITEM IS BOUND YOU MAY NOT TRADE IT
That update killed the game's economy and the AH so fucking hard. IT used to be that you could travel into the guts of the clockworks, find a recipe of a weapon/armor that was in demand, heat & craft it, and then sell it for a good profit, but then they introduced the "bound" bullshit. I get that OOO were new and relatively inexperienced with MMOs when they stared, but anyone who wasn't a 12 year-old shill at the time saw it as a new nail in the coffin.

And yet karma is there to be fixed, yo ucan still show mercy to her.

i dunno why i bother, i dont even believe it, just dont do drugs

Thanks for letting me know to stay the fuck away.

I masturbate to pokemon and sonic porn
Trying to play Skyrim makes me want to vomit with all the hours i put into it, comparatively they weren't even that many
I think half of the people in this thread are making shit up

Btw PoE is more pay to play than f2p because you need stash tabs but only once.

i just wish those slutty anons were in the thread..

I too wish that more people would make shit up while ERPing exaggeratedly

i just was hoping to find an user to send dickpics and cam for

Amethyst is the worst gem

I'm a reasonably attractive and athletic Christian guy but since I like non-entry tier anime and games, hate sports, despise TV shows, don't use drugs, detest posting personal information on the internet, and am a hard-line conservative living in Commiefornia, this is all I have.

All I want is a single friend that has the same interests I do. I feel like every relationship I have is shallow because I can't connect with anyone else except my family on a deeper level.

I wish all fags were like you

I'll be your friend, user.

..i feel like you know me, but you could just be spouting words to freak me out

Meant for
I'd delete the post, but dubs

time to have an emotional freakout to this song then, user
i think i know who this is
go play with your legos and RTS games you autist

Hey, no problem. I'm glad I could help.

i can't believe you faggots propagated this shit for two fucking daysayy lmao

E3 and Summer in general bring out all the cuckchan shitters.
Look at all the Pepe and Wojak posters

Cuckchanners like you might I had
Kill yourself for making this thread OP

Fucking auto correct

So your OP was just a shitpost? Because I sure hope it was.

Everything about my op was primed for shit spewing, from the meme cartoon to the imgur filename.

i am actually kind of disappointed with the outcome.

There were a bunch of retards on the E3 thread that couldn't understand why Trump was red in this image

Sure, and so was the spacing in that post.

I understand this feeling
my ex openly fapped (as in reblogged images while talking about/implying fapping) to an anime character after we broke up
a week later she was doing the same thing but with cybersex with some dyke who was probably a tranny if I had to guess, but it was years ago
I remember her telling me her first erotic dream involved the faggy lead singer from one of those "pop punk" bands
I had pretty garbage taste years ago. I wouldn't qualify myself as sapient back then.

m8 double spacing is my preferred aesthetic.

and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do but (dis)respect it.

I'm not, I spooked cam user.

GEE, I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST.

It stopped being a generic by-the-numbers Zelda title and became a generic open world game. Not all differences automatically make it good.

Joke's on you, Holla Forums is bad enough now to where that can go by totally unnoticed.

Aware people knew this thread shit from the get got, even the OP himself admitted it, but Mark (and the vols apparently) lack any sort of critical thinking and they didn't at the very LEAST bumplock it.

*this thread would be SHIT

lmao they only delete threads talking shit about them

Pretty much, they're sensitive beasts ;(

Mark is a thicc boiii

I'd wanna cuck my dad too if my mom had an ass like that.

that's bullshit but i habeeb it

A lot of them are, you have to admit.

Prove it. Give me hard fucking numbers instead of ambiguous posts. We should really ask mark to look at the poster history for certain OP's. I remember you can actually do that, because each user has their own unique ID that doesn't change unless you have a dynamic IP.

Ah, yes, let me just access my mod tools, I'll be right back.

So you have no proof. Got it.
Ask mark. I'm giving you an opportunity here, you faggot.

I get off to this

Hard vore? I prefer soft vore, thank you.

Drawings are cool, animal cruelty is not.

Haven't bought a new game since GTA V the 16th of september 2013
Haven't played seriously any game since 12 months