Pay to win cucks

I think i covered all the excuses they use to justify getting fucked in the ass.

You forgot one, being OP.

how does it feel to be retarded?
ASSFAGGOTS
Shooters
Single players games
they all have these types of people

How do you pay2win on a SP game? You are not competing with other players, so how can you buy something to win against other players?
Anyway it's your fault for playing jewish games in the first place.

I'm not a WoWfag, can someone translate this for me?

By definition, anything you can pay for that helps you win the game is pay2win, regardless if you're playing an MMO or not. Buying infinite ammo for a shooter in an SP game with real cash counts as P2W.

None of that is pay to win.

This is not tied to WoW though, it's literally just "skins"

All that shit is why I basically mark off any game made after 2007 as shit, every modern game has shit like that

Yes. YES ! They are just sad no-life losers ! Why should you play the game if you can pay for instant level-up ?

I didn't know, I only played the first one.
That's why I said you shouldn't play jewish games. If the game tries to jew you imposing farming to force you to spend cash throw it in the garbage, if the game sells overpowered items how does it affect you that some faggot buys them?

Well, in DS3 the farming bot could get you some of those items tied to DLC. Which were USELESS unless you had the DLC and just filler for the inventory.

I have never heard the term "fluff items" before. Why don't they just call them skins like the rest of us?

Because it contains other shit like pets for example. Pets arent skins but they're still useless crap like skins in this case.

Sure, if your reason for playing the game is getting a number, you could "pay to win" and be done with the game without even playing it. But all you get is a leveled up character that has completed none of the game.

So cosmetics?

And no, I wouldn't pay for this shit.

I dunno are pets cosmetic items? I'd say no.
Also what does it matter what people call it? Do you have autism?

The term "fluff" item started being used on the wow forms to help people accept the wow cash store.

fluff sounds less threatening compared to skins

Hunter pets are not, since they're part of the actual gameplay. Cosmetic pets are, because they're cosmetic in nature.

Non-combat pets are strictly for vanity/cosmetics, they serve no other purpose.

If you can buy anything in a game instead of grinding for it, it is pay to win. Either or, anyone who plays this garbage should
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Okay, say you buy a level 90 character, what does that get you in terms of winning? Or buying a retarded-looking mount off the cash store, how is that winning?