Any madmen still play this?

Any madmen still play this?

No, now fuck off back to facebook.

Yeah, exclusively during events and with GPS spoofers.
I also sometimes go on reddit and say that I use spoofers and bait dozen of angry responses.

No. And I am the guy you read about on the news who had given up his $45k a year job to play this fad. Yes, I am now a bum. Yes I see the addictiveness of technology. Yes, I now have mental issues due to my now circumstance. Yes, I am holding and axe and am considering a real life human bloody rampage . . . cunts.

Edgy. Try a bit harder to fit in next time, fag.

Did someone say chocolate?

If I ever get a smartphone, I probably will, primarily for the purpose of exercise.

Why play mobile trash when you can play real Pokemon and do more than catch them?

My wifedoes. She will drive home the long way to get the one spot with a few stops near us.

When will Law And Order SVU or CSI CYBER have an episode where someone hacks a pokemon go type app to lure women to secluded places with rare pokemon

Fuck off back to redddit you filthy nigger

I play Magikarp Jump

I never even tried it because I don't have data on my phone

I looked like a fucking hobo on that day, why would she even invite me there? Don't they have any standards?

She wanted to use clamp on your onix and you missed your chance.

Doing gods work son, keep pissing off those autists.

Same

But one thing that I did love about Pokemon Go was those first couple of weeks.

Everyone out and about.
I wish I could go back and experience that.
It was great.

Did someone say pokemon?

Playing on a software bot was actually better than walking around like a retard. Not only it was immensely easier and comfy to catch beasties, but also you had a chance to learn something about foreign cities.

I had a blast exploring Hong Kong, it has amazing bridges that I had never seen in media.

hook me up with a link my man

Pokemon go back to reddit

(checked)

(checked)

Plump! Chubby! Healthy!!!

I thought they banned everybody for that like 2 months after launch, they don't crack down on it anymore?

They used to ban accounts outright. Now they just softban you and make it impossible to catch anything other than magikarp, pidgey, and rattata.

only if you spoof autistically then it's super easy to get caught.

Do they still use this game to adjust the google safetynet and lock out root android users?

Fuck off, Dobson.

Not any more, no. The second they instated a """""speed limit""""" on the game, is the second it died.

then sign up for facebook and twitter and start following all the normalfag trends, and don't come back here. jesus what a loser.

Free bots, including mine got axed. Now you need to pay for one.

Why the fuck would you do that? Unless you're selling accounts or something that sounds like something with no reward. It's like charging for PKHex