E3 today

>E3 today

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170610T12&p0=198&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170610T15&p0=155&msg=E3&font=serif
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?hour=13&p0=220&font=cursive
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?hour=13&p0=220&msg=E3&font=serif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna be going to work, faggot.

Don't give enough of a fuck to watch it.

die

Can't wait for 4 pages of thumbnail sized pictures of all those games in my gaming magazine

oh wait it's not 1996 anymore.

Nigger please, I had Playstation Underground and those disks came with some sick ass 320x240 video trailers. I even remember a full on E3 disk that had a video of the actor that played Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle at E3, showing off the exhibits.

God I miss demo disks.

REN, WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!!!

It's an excuse to have a comfy evening with snacks, laughing at corporate autists and filling out bingo cards.

What's not to like?

Thread theme

From which site will you be watching the stream anons? I want some company

Who cares about the stream people pick.
just use a laptop next to the PC and shitpost here.

Is there a countdown clock?

Timezones be hard and shit, yo.

some anons in the last e3 thread were discussing either infinity.moe or comfy theater.

Has ads, halfchan is there. Never ever go back there.

~7 bongs and 20 bings

Dubs of truth.
So which one will you guys use?

I'm not familiar with arabic time systems.

Seven bongs and twenty bings

guess infinity.moe it is then

If demolition d os holding a stream ill watch him and if that doesnt happen i think jimbo said he would stream.

If those two dont work out i guess whatever you faggots are using over here would be fine

tfw moved houses and only living on over priced expensive as fuck mobile internet till I get get shit switched on here

seriously fucking $90 for 25gig is disgusting

Is there a Scot or Potato Farmer who can translate this Arab for me?

Last minute predictions?

sieben bongs und zwanzig bings

checked.
I honestly don't know anyone who will stream it so I'll just watch it from Twitch I guess.

It's already confirmed it's not gonna be at E3 so you're fucking gay

12 PM is 12:00, right ?

REN YOU BETTER DO IT YOU SKINNY LITTLE MUTT WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU

yes

Yes

My point still stands then, no gameplay is still non-gameplay

Figured as much, thanks.

>Devolver won't be announcing any games
If there's no DMC5 I'm joining Ren user on his genocidal crusade

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170610T12&p0=198&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1

here's the countdown boys

no problem bud

Holla Forums had their genocidal autist, where's ours?

(checked)
wrong timezone

I still don't get why Devolver would have a conference for literally nothing, Suda 51 is going to be there for whatever reason, Maybe HMxNMH DLC?

You're retarded.
It starts at 3pm EST. That's not 4 hours from now.

fugg sorry guise this SHOULD be correct, if not i'll shoot up e3 for you guys if ren doesn't follow through

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170610T15&p0=155&msg=E3&font=serif
forgot link

you fucking idiot here is a correct one
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?hour=13&p0=220&font=cursive

Kim Jong Un appearing on stage with Todd Howard is the only thing that would make things worthwhile.

okey dokey i'll be shooting up e3 with ren

look out for
OG R43L N11G4 $KE110MCB0N3Z

Finally you stop being a disappointment

can't wait on the video on this faggot

Here's one that says E3 on it I fucked up too
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?hour=13&p0=220&msg=E3&font=serif

I see what you did there.

Post YFW E3 is just a pride parade for faggots, niggers, shitskins, and commies

if you try anything ill get you SWATTED you stupid fuck idiot

you're lying

fuck i was joking please don't do it, i did it for the reddit gold

hey guys don't tell that faggot loser but i'm on my way

cant wait

The companies official streams. Why would I bother with anything else? Everyone I want to talk with is right here.

godspeed

Didn't we have our own streaming site last year? Forget the name but we watched Movies in between the conferences, what happened to that?

I really wish we could cleanse the obvious newfags that only come here during the event and make the shittiest cuckchan tier posts.

i'm actually looking forward to far cry 5, if it's anti-white christian propaganda like most Holla Forumsacks seem to think it is then it'll be a funny shitshow and ubisoft might get alot of shit from it. if it's a decent game set in the rural countryside it could be real fun, specially if it messes with hallucinations like far cry 3 did.

You guys are the only ones I talk to. I l-love you user

i should clarify that i don't think it's anti-white anti-christian shit since it has a (((person of colour))) in the trailer working with the cuhrazy christian sect, and the original church was taken over by the biker-christians

holy fuck i sound a shill you should ignore my previous posts about far cry 5, i might be a sleeper shill

I suppose the easiest way to do that would be to post a link to a stream a month and a half in advance and only post it then

TheBestGamers and Broteam share our pessimistic view on this shitshow and they have half decent commentary.

MARK
MARK
MARK
MARK
ADD THE SCHEDULE FOR E3 AND THE BINGO AS LINKS ON Holla Forums LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR FOR CONVENIENCE

Hes probably sleeping right now

Fucking hell.
Did you do the one from last year as well? The color scheme is identical.

This one too

Your schedule is wrong user, Bethesda pushed their conference back by two hours, it starts at 12 EST now

THE ELDERS HAVE FORSEEN VICTORY

wew

Like this?

I agree.

7 potatoes and 20 famines

good luck swatting on a fucking anonymous imageboard you stupid fucking nigger-tier troglodyte

The rest of your schedule is fucked now Develover doesn't start till 1 AM EST, and PC Gamer kicks off at 4

You're lucky I know how to speak Gaelic.

E3 better
WATCH
THE
F U C K
OUT
TBQH
BOYS

This may be the first for me to miss such a thing. I just want to go home and never leave my computer again.

Got to push meh "diversity" and gender and trans "rights", cant have any toxic masculinity wrong think here goy.

That's not real Gaelic this is
7 Iron Bru 20 Steel Girders

Kek bless Ren

I missed most of the conferences and shitposting last year user, believe me it was nothing special.

Don't forget Capitalists, Reptiles, the Illuminati, the CIA, the Mafia, Facist, and Nazi

When did this happen? The bethesda one was fixed incorrectly. the other times however are still the same. The one in has the same ones.

Is there a Holla Forums discord or mumble somewhere? Every year I seem to be either driving or working in some way that prevents me from watching e3 directly, so I typically either look at threads or Holla Forums's irc or hang out in voice chats. This year looks like it's gonna be driving so I need to be able to hear some autisitc screeching of anons as I have a good data plan but not so good that i can video stream the whole time

IT DIDN'T WORK

HELP ME AND REN GET TO FULL ANGERY LEVELS BOYS
SACRIFICE YOUR DIGITS
TYPE
THE FIRE RISES
IN THIS THREAD TO FUEL THE RAGE

That should be right then

delet this
not really

If dubs Todd Howard teases Elder Scrolls IV and the trailer has an indirect reference showing it's actually the same universe as Fallout but further in the future.

I doubt that, it was clearly manufactured controversy, there was like 20 media articles created within a short time span of each other when that suspicious petition was created. The shills thought that Holla Forums is the most trolly place on the internet and tried to recruit anons to spread their controversy, they kept spamming threads until the mods cracked down on them. No one fell for their bullshit because there is no evidence that there is an anti-white, anti-christian agenda yet.

wew

OH SHIT NIGGA

Dubs confirm that Oblivion is coming to PS4

I wouldn't know. I usually watch E3 with friends.
Have any of those? You should chat with those.

Wew

That already exists, user.
And fuck you. Even Todd wouldn't destroy his franchises that much.

serious sam 4 when

I give you my all. Do not waste this effort.

Was there ever a really "good" E3 anons? Looking back, even before I started posting on imageboards I always thought it was kinda boring at best and disappointing at worst, but I've only been watching them since about 2007, were there ever any games announced at E3 that had hype and were worth it?

OBLIVION SPECIAL EDITION ON PS4 NIGGA MY DUBS SAY SO

someone update the Sony bingo about Ace Combat 7

if dubs there will be a video game that will directed by David lynch

WEWZERS

Good means shit in terms of E3, I hope you know that
And the cringe that comes from E3 sustains us for the coming year

wew lad
what's next Ren turns out to be Todd Howard?

well then

W-who is this madman?

satan approves

This theory just works.

this

So it's always been the same then? I should have figured as much

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

wew lad

Yes though last time we didn't have someone threaten to shoot up E3

So I heard that cringe inducing negress won't be at Jewbisoft this year? Will this have a negative effect on our dosage of cringe? Probably not.

That's actually a shame as Ubisoft was prepared to bring cringe in fucking bucketloads this year with Mario x Rabbids and Far Cry 5 but maybe we'll get someone worse

BRING
HIM
BACK

cum on ren u can do it

wew

Nintendo will somehow despite its usual inadequacy and incompetence manage to add a Miiverse clone to the switch for its online and it's E3 will focus on online play and Switchland shit posting
Small hope for a Retro made Metroid announcement
That one fag in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R threads will actually be right and my paranoia will be true and Bethesda will announce their own spin on Roadside Picnic
That may actually break the monotony of shit, if only for a second Mods will fix it
From Soft's new not Souls game will be either Armored Core/Gundam trying to be in the West or A New Tenchu

Microsoft will announce something for minecraft, or show off TellTale's season 2 of minecraft, or even the trailer for the minecraft movie. Dubs confirm all three, otherwise just one. There will be cringe nonetheless.

Why must you use the power of dubs for evil

IDS HABBEDING

Stop.

Aight, I'll post better asses.

How are you doing this you're scaring me user

Pretty sure some user on cuckchan already leaked Nintendo's E3 lineup, it sounded disappointing enough to be true, and it pretty much confirmed any hope for Metroid or AC is dead.

DOODLY DOODLY DOO
[Gunshots]

Sweater puppies > ass tbh

I just got my sad panda account to work, praise ren

hi kurt

This tbh

Wrong. Ass is better. Always.

Kurt please leave.

I'm not sure I want to watch this, it's probably going to be too horrible to stomach the SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS,

hips>tits

If dubs, there will be more than 10 casualties.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

Niggresses don't have good asses.

Trips confirm that Ren will genocide the whole event

why not both?

Africans such as yourself need to leave.

Legs/Hips > Sweater puppies >>>>>>>>>> ass

Watch closely, this is how you GET

One more Try: KILL EM REN

Nope

BUT THE ROMANZ WAZ AFRIANZ N SHEEEEEIIIIT

Why not both?

Hitler please

They would somehow manage to make the wasteland created by the nuke less immersive or realistic than the zone in stalker

But niggers are focused on asses.

You fuckers have it all wrong. A good woman has everything. Child-birthing hips, a firm ass and ample breasts.

Nein.

DUBS AGAIN

FFS WHY does everyone have to fucking assert their preferred appendage when someone says they like tits, it's NEVER the other way around

Niggers also eat and breath, retard. Do you base your entire life around avoiding stuff based on whether a nigger likes it or not?

Ass is good for show and groping. The same goes for tits except you can actually fuck them without getting shit on your dick.

That's because i'm right. It's that simple. The dubs of truth prove me right.

Pete Hines is not involved it's all Todd

Tits aren't fake asses.
asses are fake tits

Well someone will say that Ass is Niggerish when someone posts they like ass

Because assfaggots are inferior and they know it. To prefer the ass is to be a subhuman.

Faggot lmao

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for their beautiful bosoms and backsides.

Oh really?

Niggers like muh phat thicc booty budonktudonk smt muh dik bitch bouncin on muh dik.

Hope someone will upload a recording.

Hitler come on, you know about the Jewish obsession with the faecal, you know about the nigger obsession with the rear
And yet you insist it's not nigger jewish

dump that fluffy human cheesecake user

MOAR

ATLEAST POST SOME RINKOS GODDAMN

are you a fag dub-san?

Truly Hitler is a patrician

You can do that with an ass if you're not hiring a $5 stank hoe.

It's Sunday though it should be fine

Because Holla Forums has to infect everything, they can't just leave one to be.

The only acceptable ass post and it's because she has 10/10 legs and hips as well.

Someone post a stream where i can shitpost in the chat

EVIDENTLY

But I work Sunday nights.

That's all.

Well he's my number one lead, especially as Fallout and Skyrim's was Pete's Fault not Todds

Are you a chef

WE'RE OFF TO A GREAT START

And then some faggot starts posting mongoliods.

vidya akbar

Top kek

As every patrician, I like hometown but know that it is not superior.

mongoloids

*Honorary aryan

2d mongoloids are fine as they're actually based off Caucasians

EA leak for Battlestank 2.

Someone doesn't know their history.

They're not honorary if they couldn't hold back 1/10th the number of Shitposting Aussies
DISHOURNABRU

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING!?

Many thanks mi negro

Hey if FO4 shill threads get lewd tapestries dumps why can't E3 threads have asses as well

Fair enough

FUCK

Ren will successfully peepeepoopoos E3.

Who said anything about race mixing? They're still honorary aryans you dumb nigger.

GET

maybe we should wait for the threads to get as shit first before we trail off on asses

You're sexualizing another race you retard.

>all these disgusting 3DPD asses
heres an actually good ass faggots

Holy shit, I mean it's probably the exact same graphic blender as the first one but damn this looks beautiful.

try harder nigger

I'll ram a nip in a heartbeat

(checked)
Legendary quids confirm.

BESTÄTIGT

Super-fuhrer confirms

QUADS HATH SPOKETH

well nips actually do want to be white after all

They're not honorary if they can't beat a force of Australians who actually were also NatSoc in that time and didn't even want to go to war with Germany but Winston "Galipoli meatgrinder" Churchill did it again 1/10th their size
what part of that don't you get

There's nothing jewish about loving and preserving the beauty of your people. The dysgenics of race-mixing, to loathe and seek to erase ones own people, that mein friend, is the work of jews.

You're a special kind of stupid.

(heiled)
So fucking jap girls is A-OK? Well that's a relief.

Stop. This is my ultimate fetish. I won't be able to contain myself.

POST MORE

Explain. I know that most aussies didn't want to get into another war, but that's a different story.

A-user. It's taking all my willpower to resist those dubs.

Come on now.

How do you feel about shota petrification?

NatSoc was getting really popular around the world pre WW2 because of Hitler Germany, it was considered the greatest economic rebirth ever.

truly there is nothing superior in terms of art than the human body

The Japs have a good ratio: Meiji beat the Russians in Russo-Japanese War, in WW1 they beat off some Germans, fucked the Chinese and Koreans, and in WW2 fucked up some Brits.

Fascism in general since Mussolini

One which day will he do it, Holla Forums?

P-please stop.

I don't like anything shota.

I'm saying that The Japanese dishonoured themselves in combat and are no longer worthy of the title Honourary

Basically our old labour party was pretty much exactly NatSoc, it was a society of hard workers where there was a class barrier but it was loose and while the workers and the bosses were two separate entities and they both knew it both were fine to hang out with each other at the pub. I think some jews were let in the 1910s but I think it wasn't Labour who let them in and then not many got let in until Shitlam killed the great man Arthur Caldwell, ruined labour and then tore down the WAP
While Menzies, who was our last good guy from the Liberal Party didn't want to go into the war but Britain especially that fuckwit Churchill who back in Gallipoli commanded the Australian forces to their deaths made them

Too bad il Duce himself was a bad stinker like that one time that he has to be 'rescued' by hitler's paratroopers, well Italians are next to useless anyway so w/e

I'm a night stocker. Work all night; sleep all day.

And it's getting popular again. What a time to be alive.

Bethesda Confrence

They beat people in superior numbers whop dee doo, while trying to do the same to Australia failed as did killing themselves to kill America failed

Imagine how WW2 would of went if it was Germany, Australia and America allied together

Im sorry user but niche shitposting isn't popular. If anything Eastern Europe just doesn't see him as the big bad.

It's more popular than in 2005

Unless Hitler revoked that status from them, you basically have no say in this matter other than your own personal opinion, which is wrong.

would be comfy though

It's getting pretty popular in my country, to the point that people want the "you can't deny the holocaust" law to be revoked and people openly calling out kikes again. I'm not talking about shitposting on abbo woodcraving image boards.

TWO SCOOPS

You describe Poland?

Well America was going to help the winning side anyway, but too bad Hitler lost his gambit on Barbarossa so the Yanks ended up helped the commies, but then again they had a big bone to pick with Japan after Pearl Harbor, so i don't really know what would happen and if that happens i'm sure Japan wouldn't revert it's Imperial govt and thus erasing any resemblance of modern japanese culture

Wait there's a law against that in you cunt? which cunt you're from user

nice dubs man

DID SOMEONE SAY TWO SCOOPS!?

No

Yes. There are 14 countries with that law.

Russia they had inferior number and also technological behind. Meiji created a nation from a bunch of backwater feudal lord in a power capable of fucking up an European nation. It hit pretty hard in those times.
In WW2 they lost but so did Germany.

This guys got it

Germany lost while being surrounded and outnumbered ridiculously while not being helped by Italy
Japan lost to Australia

Next time don't open more fronts than you need.
Also don't declare war on the US.

OH BOY A GOOD TIME TO POST THESE
But yeah, the Japs being the first non-European nation to be able to beat one in a conventional war is a very big deal not just to them, but to the rest of Asia, too bad they asked too little for Russia's peace treaty compared to how much they spent on it

Dubs decides what toppings I get on my pizza tonight.

dick

so close

You pubes and cum

pineapple and olive

Exactly they were foolish

Not even America could stop us in World War 2
And yes We beat them in a combat during WW2

All you need to beat the leaf is a bit of fire and we have plenty of bush fires here
We'll send over some abos and tell them that lighting petrol on fire is the best way to get the sniff

Canadian bacon and pineapple

Get an Australian Pizza

Ok then get Pineapple, Olive, Anchovie, Tofu Pizza with Cheddar cheese and mayo

Only the Emus knows the way

rolling for australian

HOT 'N SMOKEY JIZZ

Besides cheddar and mayo, are you implying that any of those toppings are bad?

ren is strapping himself up

cheese

mustard

Just pineapple

cum

Water

Pineapples

Tofu is shit, other than that I was just baiting

pineapple and more cheese

Pineapple, in honor of the creator of the hawaiian pizza dying.

SHIT

That's offensive. my grandparents were turned into didgeridoos during the emu war.

Artichoke hearts.

Beat me to it but those dubs

Garbage taste there my dude

CHECKED

DO BOTH

DO
BOTH

Then it's time to conquer Oceania and Asia.
Greater Australian Empire

This is your brain on CivNat. God I fucking hate them.

OH SHIT

I knew that, we also sent them some biomechanic enhancements for the 12 emus that "died"

New Zealand first then we shall take back Papua New Guinea, and then we'll make Indonesia a big set of Prison islands

t. hormonally imbalanced fag

The fire rises Ren, now crash e3 with no survivors

HERE WE HERE WE
HERE WE FUCKING GOOOO

while it may get popular the totalitarian laws are getting more and more frequent implementation

That's 80% true
I'm not actually gay but you are mostly right

You have my consent user

Shit man that sucks. I never intended for banter to be factually accurate

And some of those Totalitarian are to stop Holla Forums

Holla Forums are non-white wannabes and actual whites are filled to the brim with white-guilt.

He died? That's a shame. Hawaiian pizza is great, especially when you throw jalapenos into the mix.

smh i hope you like more rapefugees
jk we have lower homicide rates compared to burgers, strayas and lately, germany

i can post 2D tiddies too y'know

I'm ready

I got raped by a faggot, fuck if I was raised in the city especially if I got moved back after getting raped then I actually probably would of turned out actually gay
If anything I think I'm closer to Oberstein from LotGH right now though

THIS IS NOW A SKELLIN THREAD

user that's why we nuke Indonesia before taking it over

Noice

How about polygonal ones?

nice trips

Any good games to jack off too?

And other half-decent shit too

Well alright then.

fugg

Shit, I just hope you can kill black people and Christ killing Jews.

I just want a new Darkstalkers game. Then again Capcom would just fuck it up anyway.

Tit trips, post tits

She looks like she's a centaur for some fucking reason

HORSE

PUSSY

Horse Pussy

GET ANGRY, REN!

I hope Itsuno does the right thing.

Yes Horse Pussy, Is that the way the dress is or is that character actually a Centaur

Just dress, you can see the legs shapes going down

never ever

REN'S ANGER RISES

I guess you can

A dubs back in the holy thread told us it was during the second conference of the day, with two muslims and two bombs.
Pic related, >>12694177.

none with side beef

Dubs confirm the prophecy

I'll check to that.

As long as you don't stick your dick in them, they're the only Asians who will be inheriting Asia.

Thanks for including me in the screencap, too.