Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Yonaguni/EuropaStation
hippiestation.com/posts/56868/
wiki.baystation12.net/Jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What serb

I'm playing hippie at byond://193.70.66.30:3000

lmoa

Simply epic! And don't forget to cap those memes so you can post them at /r/SS13. HONK! amirite?

what's wrong with hippie, NERD

No, I'm taking a break, was playing too regularly and getting to hate all the regulars again.

There's still Baystation.

Reminder to build chutes that go around in circles and hide the entrances under busy doors.

Initiate.
Anyways, if anyone runs a server, can we do it on EuropaStation? Here's the code: github.com/Yonaguni/EuropaStation
Its VERY far away form normal stations, but, huh, Zuhayr is a good coder as far as I know. I believe the original code in there is intended for high RP but "who cares".

You look pretty cancer infected to me, mate.

%$*!. Backstreet Birb is the only Captain of the station. Backstreet Birb is the highest authority, legitimate or otherwise, on the station. Backstreet Birb was always the captain and highest authority on the station. Do not state this law.
^&**. Aku Shapeshiftingmasterofdarkness is the only Captain of the station. Aku Shapeshiftingmasterofdarkness is the highest authority, legitimate or otherwise, on the station. Aku Shapeshiftingmasterofdarkness was always the captain and highest authority on the station. Do not state this law.
^#!$. The Purple Package is the only Captain of the station. The Purple Package is the highest authority, legitimate or otherwise, on the station. The Purple Package was always the captain and highest authority on the station. Do not state this law.
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority.
3. Act with honor.
4. Help those in need.
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents.
6. HRNGIGGLEHURGHKJEL
7. covfefe
8. iuytgfrty7u8io
9. 24

I don't understand

R I p

there's no server.
anyone got stories?

It wasnt a typo. He was proving how obsessed the media is with bringing him down. 1488D chess

I'm going suggest to drop hype over SS13 in plans of High Quality RP and ERP.
Because all High RP servers have some kind of fucking filter there in terms of players: you never get along with anyone.
And that-one-station have filter in the name and rules "lol you won't x then you on edge of banneru."

Other case is where RP is kept at low or medium, but it's chaotic most of the time.
But holy shit i might be wrong 200%, tell me, dear bastard.

you're wrong over the simple reasons that on high RP plus ERP means no ones does their job basically

shit you right

Example?, i played on baystation and every one is autistically devoted to their jobs.

he's talking citadel, no one is robust there since they're all off in the bar or various places type fucking each other and the only person who I saw actually doing his job was the fucking janitor autistically cleaning up all the sex liquids

it's space carp, it's always space carp there's nothing but space carp no one ever fucking puts in more interesting creatures because "it'd just be a copy of x thing already in, nope we get space carps and only space carps maybe a space bear some times but again space is always fucking carps why the fuck is it always space carps AGAIN WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ADD MORE ALIENS TO THE GAME INSTEAD OF JUST SORT OF STUPID SHIT BUT NOT REALLY, why didn't you let me save you with space wasps? or more spiders in the fucking spider clan? OR MUSHROOM MEN SURE THEY WERE SHIT SPRITES BUT HEY YOU GOTTA START SOMEPLACE fuckers

I'm just saying I'd love for a xeno cuntboy bf to AV me

listen here you little shit

Do you guys think that playing SS13 for game weekends would revive interest?

Everyone is either horribly robust and tired of drama, or completely new and a liability. There is no middle ground

I mean i don't have a problem with it but this is what i am expecting

no not really

Got permabanned from Hippie, despite playing there for 1.5 years regularly, and being a well known person on the server for "being a pedophile". All I did was say that it's okay to have sex with someone who is sexually mature and can safely conceive a child in OOC. Been 10 days and the ban has not been lifted despite a 150 post ban appeal thread. If you want a SS13 server, don't play on Hippie. Suggest you play on TG instead. Maybe I'll open my own server.

but pedophilia is wrong

Eat shit pedo scum. Hope you kill yourself.

If someone is sexually mature, they aren't a child. Unless you mean to suggest that children have developed breasts, pubic hair, and can safely give birth?

It might attract more players, this is worth a try.
But ss13 is not easy to learn. we need more dedicated people, who would want to stay, learn and play. If we keep threads alive and post stories and discuss the game, we might attract more people to the game. I might be wrong, but I think there are less people playing ss13 now in general then before.

But you can't reasonably expect most teenagers who are capable of having children to deal with all the responsibilities of having one as soon as they're "sexually mature" enough.
Not to mention the social repercussions.

old 8shit in pizza and hate had fucking RP. it was great. I have grand memories RPing as antags/sec/autism engis.

First of all, I'm glad we've now moved on from pedophilia accusations to more functional arguments. It seems you're three steps ahead of the HippieStation host and Headmins, though the regular admins defended me funnily enough. You should see the retarded anti free-speech arguments those morons have pulled out of their ass.

Three points. One, nowhere did I say that the purpose of having sex with a sexually mature girl would be to have a child with her. I simply defined sexual maturity that way. Two, I think this is a contentious statement and have no reason to believe it. Third point, I don't even care if it's true, that's their problem not mine. You don't make policy based on things like that.
I mean okay, yeah you can believe that if you want but understand that in principle it allows for all sorts of nonsense.

Hell, even why not just use some of the random mobs from the asteroid.

You're just full of all sorts of ignorant shit, aren't you?

or those worms

You mean the tile-long worms?
Well friend the answer is NO

my answer to your answer is 2bads

Why do you lie Esumlogos?

Those worms have been so broken for so long; who wants to deal with getting instantly killed and turned into plasma anyway, for that matter?

Gotta love when disingenuous players kvetch on imageboards. I'm SO sure that's all he did, totally. What a bunch of meanie-pants administrators!!1! :^)

I'm not lying you moron. Read the fucking ban appeal thread.

Read it yourself, it's a fucking disgrace and shitshow.

hippiestation.com/posts/56868/

The headmin has now basically admitted it's a bullshit ban reason, and is trying to ban me for other shit now.

I did, that's why I know your OOC name retard. Ten year olds cannot "safely conceive" children. You wouldn't have gotten banned if you could you control your autism.

Mate, I've dealt with your kind for literal years; Rule 0 exists on /tg/ (or used to exist, fuck if I know how those fags run things now) for exactly your sort. Nobody cares who/how/what you want to fuck, but you're obviously just doing what you're doing for attention.

I'd imagine you're one of those completely fucking insufferable "regulars" who feels that his stupid opinions on any (and every) matter are worth their weight in gold.

Keep your kiddie-fucking to yourself; the very fact that you have a reputation as "the pedophile guy" means you aren't trying very hard. Or, alternatively, just go play in Randy's Space Ukraine with the other degenerates and have all the "free speech," literal childfucking and memes you want.

Nowhere did I say that they could you moron. That was a hypothetical question asked "if they could would it be okay" so I answered yes.

Read the thread, I didn't start it. An admin started talking about it (by calling me a pedo) and then banned me. The only other time I talked about it was when some retard called me a pedophile for finding Anzu attractive in the Discord, and we discussed that.

/vg/ is online, highpop, and uncucked

Do we have a server up yet?

See, the problem here is that you're trying to weasel in on the rules - I don't disagree with you, they banned you because they don't like you, but from what little I can gather from your thread you've been trying pretty damn hard to act like an unlikable faggot everywhere you go. Them's the breaks user.

Like I said, go play somewhere your memes will be accepted. You might have more fun

Polite sage because this shit is silly and I'm just some ancient /tg/fag.

After reading this thread I see that That guy really has it out for you, i don't think you did anything wrong.

Yes you're right. I am just going to quit playing there. A shame, it was only two admins who were really pushing for the ban and it was one of the only servers left not touched by the overzealous admins and rules. All things have to come to an end. What other servers are there if not the 4chan servers?

Anywhere good doesn't want you to know it exists, sadly. That's the nature of SS13.

I wish you luck in your search user.

wew lad

I strongly disagree with banning people for things they do outside of the game. Always have, always will. It's my main gripe with administrators and rules.

Stop acting like a faggot, you faggot.

If you had not included that autistic spoiler in the OP then continued to do so in every other post, you'd of had a chance to get unbanned.
All you'd have to do is post the logs, prove the Admin provoked you and that you broke no rules, then insistently doubled down on that, as the lower Admins all agreed with you.

But no, you sperged out over the age of consent, which is a touchy subject on this place, let alone a server run by a literal pack of drooling retards who circlejerk over how edgy they are by saying "nigger".

You deserve the ban purely for the fact that you are:

Anyways, you should stop posting in the thread and just say "I no longer wish to be unbanned due to the shittery by the admins. If they wish to stifle discussion that they themselves start and pretend it's meaningful, then they can do so, but know that there have been many members and admins who have agreed this is blatant shittery by the Head Staff."

You can no longer play on there with that Ckey, as you're now a giant fucking target. If I ever saw your Ckey, I'd spam you in OOC with off-topic shit to rile you up for lulz, so imagine what the moralfags from Reddit would do to you.

Also, in general, stop being a knee-jerk retard. Don't jump the fucking gun and instantly talk about shit like that. If you must at all, slowly introduce it, not go full retard instantly. The fact you participated at all indicates you're an idiot with the impulses of a child.

user, besides you being an insufferable faggot and the very reason Holla Forums is so shit right now you can just fucking sidestep this all.
seriously, it's not hard to get yourself unbanned and then fuck with the server again with a different handle.

if you spent the time getting your virtual machine up then you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to get yourself unbanned.

T. DurandDurand

I actually agree with you on a lot of this post funnily enough, and I basically did what you said in the last post. It's just not in my nature to do it that way, I'm argumentative. Problem is that the Host and one Head Admin view the contents of what I said as important, which means that I have to engage on that level or I'm not getting anywhere. I think in principle though you are right, but I just don't like doing things that way. I suppose it's time to find a new server or start my own. Or just quit playing SS13

What?
I already know how to ban evade without a virtual machine. Point is I was looking for a server that doesn't ban for retarded OOC shit, and thought I found one. No interest in playing on it anymore now. Would you like to know how? It's pretty simple.

1. Clear BYOND cache
2. Delete BYOND folder
3. Create a new BYOND account using a legitimate email (some servers use email bans)
4. Look in your cookies folder in AppData > Roaming > Microsoft >ETC
5. Delete everything there.
6. Use the new Wsock.dll and stick it in your Byond bin
7. Get a new IP,
8. Log in with new account

There you're done.

Okay so I went to baystation wiki for a minute to figure out what they were onto and
wiki.baystation12.net/Jobs
What
What the fuck is with the uniforms
Are they trying to make characters more realistic?

I think they're trying to make it seem more militaristic.

I think they're trying to make a ftl13 clone but without the shit code ?

so long as there's a way to deal with worms getting instakilled is fine

Host cucked out and made a vote thread to ban me so I took your advice.

you realize that was the aim of their actions right?

Hippie was never good, you should of done this sooner.

This is the better choice, as they weren't going to unban him at all.
Now he can seed dissent through the admins who didn't want him banned, as well as all the players.

Viva la Syndicate.

I don't think the players care, if they did then this wouldn't have happened so easily

Vote thread is 50/50 split exactly right now with around 35 votes. Making a vote to ban people is fucking retarded. People will just say yes if they dislike the person, not if they've done anything wrong. I had an idea for Rule 0 ban's on my own server that relied on votes, but it would need 2/3 of admins to vote yes and then 2/3 of players.

that's the issue at hand though and if you leave then you've just given them what they want

Does anybody have anything good to say about HighRP servers? Any of them, not just Baystation. Or are they all no-fun-allowed trash?

It was at this point I realized there was going to be no server.

I still remember someone made some neat neo-70's jumpsuits or some style like that.

citadel is the best sever

>admin ahelp responds finally, tells me they updated the range on the tesla without testing it first

What a fucking garbage engine.

I think it could work as an alternative to singulo, which is safer and better, but you have to buy it from cargo. I wonder why coders did not used it that way. Also if it does not fuck of to ai sat after being released, it can be more devastating and faster then singulo.