Pirate Games, Ocean Games, Tropical Games

Tell me your favorite Oceanic vidya game

Other urls found in this thread:

46okumen.com/projects/e-v-o-the-theory-of-evolution/
files.catbox.moe/4pjy8j.zip
web8.orcaserver.de/ecco/stories/articles/prehistoric.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ecco the dolphin

Ecco is an absolute classic, and the OSTs for all the games are great.

Any games were they let me fuck mermaids?

There's always Monster Girl Quest, but that game has a vore. I believe there are a few vanillaish aquatic Monster Girls though.

Monster Girl Encyclopedia has nice Oceanic Monster Girls, but unfortunately it only has a few tiny doujin games. /monster/ might be able to tell you more.

sounds good to me

SUCK MY DICK

But arthropods were cool too but compared to mollusk they don't look that interesting just look at the brontoscorpio its so basic. its cousin the pterygotus look more interesting just because of its size but still its kinda wired when you think about arthropods aren't really for looks.

I'm still surprised there are no games about Earth's ocean during the earliest time of Life. The absolute closest there is are the two EVO games. Such a shame since it's such an alien and neat time.

But lets leave the Cambrian species alone they were the start of complex life so they probably weren't going for looks but for survival. Lets talk about bioluminescence why does it look so beautiful?

I know i wish most game developers were as interested in prehistoric oceanic life as i am. most of my childhood was spent reading books and memorizing all the wonderful details about the time.

Also can we talk about how most Nautical games take place in the daylight zone. i know that 90% of all species live there but everything below looks much cooler.

no

There are thousands of theories about ancient giant have survive and just are leaving below the daylight zone. but we focus on things that we can see. why don't devs have imagination anymore?

also jellys qt

Do you have the translated roms for this game, or a link to the download please? I tried looking for working copies of those roms and I found nothing. And the patches don't work for the japanese copies of the roms I have, something about the checksums not matching or some shit…

I want to play this game.

I play Ark because a huge chunk of these fuckers are in it

That's odd, they worked fine for me. Have you tried applying the patches to a different set of ROMs? You might've gotten faulty ones.

46okumen.com/projects/e-v-o-the-theory-of-evolution/

I also know the original Disc 5 patch they released was faulty. I'll upload my patched ones in a bit if you'll give me a sec.

Shit, the patch they have uploaded doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason, sorry user. I'll try to keep looking into it.

never liked the art.

I understand that reference

FF7

Well, there's a fucking dead genre. Also, why the fuck is Risen 2 the only pirate themed cRPG around?

I don't know if this mod was the basis for Blood and Gold, but I really hope not.

Can't say I've played many, but AssCreed 4 was surprisingly nice. Or at least a pleasant surprise for an AssCreed game anyway.

Also Subnautica, but I haven't played that in a while. Optimization was ass.

It's the same exact problem I had. If any one can find a working copy, that would be awesome.

Agreed, EVO is good stuff

user, if you're still out there, I was able to get them for you. These should work and ARE prepatched, just make sure your Emulator is configured properly.

files.catbox.moe/4pjy8j.zip

I hope you get these, enjoy user.

Thank you so much! I got the game, and it worked with my emulator!

I enjoy that it included some fish from the creepiest period of the ocean, Devonian.

Fun fact, the art direction for the prehistoric stages in Ecco was inspired by some Czech guy's paintings (I believe they got permission from the guy or his family to use them, but I can't find the source of it anymore)

Here's an interesting article if you're interested on it: web8.orcaserver.de/ecco/stories/articles/prehistoric.php

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Bumping

Will Subnautica ever be good?