Well nintendo is fucked up

Well nintendo is fucked up

sheeit

you aren't allowed to talk shit about nintendo here
back to reddit!

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAQ

NINTENDO IS FUCKED UP

I have two copies of Shaq Fu and I've played them once. That is irrelevant, because I am going to purchase this new game for the simple fact that Shaq Soda is delicious and I want them to sell it where I live.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

I really never have much of an excuse to post this picture. This seems like a good time.

Shaq Fu 2's selling point is literally, "This game is better than the last one"

They must be desperate for IPs.

>>>/out/

im not entirely certain what the anons in this thread are upset about

Didn't this get kickstarted like 4 fucking years ago? I vaguely remember a half/v/ thread flipping out about it.

kek!

Upset Nintendo has anything to show, no matter how small or insignificant or flat-out stupid, and so this is the self-designated le dubs xD and shitposting thread to try and get it deleted It will probably succeed because it's easier to delete the thread than to delete the shitposting

Nintendo preferred to create a new game than update splatoon 1

maybe if they want someone to clean that kind of thing up they need a janitor with a sadistic streak

This is why Holla Forums is getting more and more shit

(trips)
Or vols period, there's only a scant few and they've all got their own interpretations of the rules. Some will touch things others won't, some only gravitate towards one particular subject or enforce just one rule

He thinks "sage" constitutes a contribution, not even worth engaging. Report and hide

Eat shit and die, shill.

We're getting an awful lot of hitler dubs in this thread.

I can feel the power here

You did alright bothering to clean up the mess instead of just deleting everything Crimson.

I would give shit, if they made it for Steam and/or the Wii U but surprise surprise! Devs going full kike 'cause of dank maymays.

They preferred to remake and port Mario Kart 8 rather than update it.