Blinx

Will we ever see a PC port since Microsoft abandoned the copyright?

Why do so many people have nostalgia for this? It was a mediocre platformer compared to what was on the PS2. I didn't have a Gamecube so I can't speak for it.

first one maybe, but i liked the second one better a lot more.

It had good music and art direction, and the time control gimmick was pretty neat even if later games like Braid took the idea much further.
The concept art is pretty cute too, looks like some kid's doodles

Bubsy got a game, so you never know!

Maybe on Xbone back compat?

I'm disappointed there's no other games at least structured similar or with similar ideas.

It was pretty much the only Xbox exclusive designed as an all-ages game.

There's already a finished PC version.

Fuck, if they did it for Voodoo Vince they can do it for this faggot.

What do you mean? Why did they do this? Who currently owns the rights?

Nevermind, they abandoned the trademark but I don't know what rights they're still holding on to.

It's doubtful. I just want a halfway decent xbox emulator, then we can play what we want.

Holy shit. I remember this game. I LOVED this game. I remember the sequel they made. It was shit.

I always just thought this shitty looking game was just a Bubsy knock off or something.

Yiff in hell with me

Sauce, faggot.

It wasn't very good, and it was developed by a now sort of defunct Nip company, the source is undoubtedly lost forever, no relation to the company folding and being renamed, entirely because Jap companies throw away their source code and promotional assets like a freshly used condom.

Abandon copyright?

Post more

Abandonment is a legal fucking term you mongoloid, that's exactly how it works.

No thanks, fag.