Yu-Gi-Oh!

The new Link System: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Summon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - pastebin.com/m2e9Dzt1
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Aroma
imgur.com/gallery/xvVpL
yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/6378
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/168845-dark-synchro-omega-hand-loop/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Six_Samurai_-_Rihan
youtube.com/watch?v=30TnoYMUmTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Duel Links sucks.

What did you expect from a mobile game? Better emulate something on your phone.

I do. Currently playing WC2011. It's quite good and works well on the touch screen. I think I'm pretty early in the story but I'm trying to make a slick zombie deck something you can't do in DL.

Konami sure seem to like "Speed" Dueling.

How long would it take a newfag to gitgud at this geam?

If you are not mentally handicapped, a day or two with a lot of duels. The game is not particularly hard, but it requires you to learn at least the current meta decks (playing them should be the easiest way). The hardest thing is to remember the text walls on the cards, but then again that is what the two days are for.

Depends on how good your manners are and how big your…pocketbook is. Huhuhu..

pick an archetype, netdeck it from somewhere and then play until you git gud
the only issue is those unwritten rules that you have to spefically search for
ideally you could just go watch arc-v, it explained everything pretty well

Even an incompetent company like Konami can see Britain is fucked; shame Brits can't.

Don't, that is literally the worst thing you can do.

arc-v had fairly decent explanations on everything and anime-card effects don't seem to differ much from the real ones, unlike the older series

Or you could just learn the game from a simple online tutorial or PFS of the manual that comes with starter decks, have all the information in like 10 minutes and not watch 100+ episodes of people being bad at yu gi oh.

Okay, I like making decks and have a problem.

I'm currently trying to make a deck based around Ancient Sacred Wyvern, because a life point building deck that supports a monster that can reach crazy fucking high stats while making it near impossible to take you out using Life Point damage (Magic Cylinder notwithstanding), frankly I like that sort of deck on principle.

However.

The deck I made is slow as fuck, and there's almost no room for special summoning, and frankly my Banishment engine is pretty fucking old and rickety.

So the question becomes, is there any life point gain engine out there that's better then this? Ancient Sacred Wyvern is a powerful card.

I toyed with the Flint Lock/Flint/Morale Boost loop, but it requires so many cards that it's not a guaranteed win. Is there any deckbuilder out there that has a quick Life Point Gain engine that can integrate with level 7 Synchros that can at least create a 4000-8000 point difference in Life Points in just a few turns?

I actually had to take notes and study this shit, but I'm stumped.

Yes, it's called Aromages.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Aroma

o shit nigger, what are you doing
you do know that pot of desires is a thing, right?

Already solved thanks to

but the deck worked out as a stall deck pretty well until they start pulling Crystal Wings and shit. The idea behind only having one necroface is to use a gold sarcophagus on it, which triggers the banish effect, which triggers a 5000 LP boost. The Gold Sarcophagus would then bring the Necroface back to the hand to recycle the banished cards to avoid a deckout late game, forcing the opponent to take me out through life points or the odd Final Countdown.

At heart it's a stall deck and it used to work REALLY fucking well back in the day, but in this climate where people can pull boss monsters out their ass it's not sufficient.

Also Marshmallon saved my ass a couple times by making my opponents less willing to attack my cards, and in this deck it establishes a thousand point difference between my LP and theirs, which is a free thousand point boost to a sacred wyvern. Also Snowman Eater is a total asshole as well since people still take the bait on facedowns, and the D.D. Scout Plane has a useful effect that brings it back to the field during the END PHASE if it's banished, which is basically my entire former deck in a nutshell. Since I didn't have a lot of cards that special summoned, I had to make cards stay on the field, and it's a card that can be switched to Defense position before the enemy can attack it again, making it an invincible wall while I stalled for cards.

Also the vylons were just there to diversify my tuners, since a lvl4 tuner can make it easier to summon a Wyvern, and it has an effect that boosts attack for other cards as a bonus.

Alright, tried a build with a simple 3 card each basic archetype template. Any other good support cards I should know about?

well i had this idea that sort of barely works
mars has the same effect as ancient sacred wyvern, so it still fits your win condition
sadly there's only one light tuner in here that doesn't fit the levels so i can't make ancient sacred wyvern
a pure banish themed deck with eater of millions, pot of desires and soul absorption would work better

So, I wanted to run a Buster Balder deck just to spite a buddy of mine who runs a Red-Eyes deck..problem is the stuff I look up online requires Maxx C (now limited to 1), Perfomapal Joker (also 1) and Perfomapal Monkey (now banned). Also, playing on YGOpro. Any ideas?

pick any possible dragon archetype and you can work it with a buster blader deck
buster red eyes has lv 7 synergy, and red-eyes is getting warrior type support soon
buster blue eyes has a lot of tuner support/draw power
buster felgrand sort of works but without any amazing advantages
buster dragunity has more access to synchros
there's also dark magician buster blader, since you can make dark paladin with destruction swordmaster fusion

Did I choose a bad time to jump in?

well you picked a bad deck for the time
fluffals are amazing in concept until you take link restrictions into account
decks that don't relly on the extra deck, or can summon so much that it doesn't matter are the only good thing right now
look into ritual decks or if you're a fucking degenerate, go with zoodiacs

Did someone say my name?

anyone wanna show off their radical cardboard collection?
i finally got my wightprince today, so i can finally run this deck wait for a month for exams to end

Yuya wasn't that bad at the game.

this guy was legitimately good, he just had one of the most disappointing boss monsters ever
akaba reiji also played his deck in a non retarded manner

The only protagonist that was ever bad at the game was Yuma during Zexal I, only because they were trying to teach the kids the game with him. By Zexal II it was long forgotten that he used to suck ass.

On that note, I want a Speed Duel format.

what's the best, easiest, fun yu gi oh vidya game to play for someone who has vaguely known that shit as a kid and is not really interest in newer cards?

I tried playing a GBA yugioh but the small screen size was just terrible. Looking for something more polished and easy. the PSP ones, are they good?

Read the OP.

Yeah they are, 1-3 are GX era, 4-6 is 5D's, Special has all of them.

I did you fuck-
nevermind, kill yourself

Then don't ask stupid questions.

grass is getting limited
and i don't have any anyways
zombie world is in the side deck pic too

That's exactly why you should have it. It's going to drop to rock-bottom since everyone will be trying to get rid of it next week.

what good is it if it's limited?
i'm not running a 60 card deck that relies on drawing a single card at the start of the game

Thanks, user. Tested this against a Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes (as in the deck is a Red Eyes and Blue Eyes combo) and won.

Fluffal is not dicked that hard by Links. The ideal flufal deck resurects a lot of fusions

Oh, here's that Purple Eyes deck (Red+Blue Eyes)

Walk me through how your hand doesn't brick literally every turn.

Your non-brick cards on first turn are Black Stone and Red Eyes Fusion, with most of the rest being draw power and searcher-by-graveyard for like one or two targets.

You have a total of 12 cards that end up as dead draws on first turn, unless the out-of-archetype lvl8 cards have some sort of special summon effect, which brings it down to 10.

And you have 7 cards out of the archetype that I don't recognize, what do they do?

I like the idea of a "purple" eyes deck, but does it actually work? If so, how?

Eh, luck of the draw. Seriously, I rarely got dead draws with that deck. Even if I get a dead draw, one or two Spell cards usually turn it around.

To elaborate, it's more on getting your Dragons discarded (either by Dragon Ravine, Dragon Knight of Creation or Trade-In and usually your target is either the White Stone, Felgrand or Arkbrave so I can summon it with Call or Gospel and trigger Felgrand's or Arkbrave's effect) Moon Mirror Shield is there in case I want to protect the Red Stone and other key cards and the main key is to get Number 95 on the field.

so how do i make zombies/skull servants work well without theseus/predaplants/grass/brilliant engine?
i've got all the searching/graveyard throwing in the world but it requires monsters that usually have to be normal summoned at least once

clutch af
no clue why he didn't activate snow though

Why would I play this when Hearthstone exists?

Because it's faster and not made by Blizzard

I hit 47 with that so I'll let Insight stay at 2 but damn I have to test this shit out now

Because Hearthstone is shit. Seriously if you think that's a good game try ANY other card game. Runescape chronicles, shadowverse, faeria, minion masters, anything

free(at least digitally and until konami chooses to shut it down), faster, more complex, almost no erratas excluding fucking link summoning changing a huge set of rules

"zoos were totally not a mistake"- konami 2017
name one archetype that's been more cancerous than zoos, i dare you
even when dragon rulers were a thing karakuris somehow got first place

This accurately reflects my views on Zodiacs

Frogs because of the FTK deck, but thankfully that's impossible now due to Substitoad being banned.

Zoo is pretty cancer in most games in general. "You're trying to do something cool? Nah, I'll just throw kuribos at your face while you try to set up"

Can we just ban instant fusion already? That card is what got Neptune and, to some effect, Norden banned.
And Zoos, let's ban rat and be done with it.

fusion substitute got norden banned, and he could have been made with pretty much any other fusion card anyways
there wasn't any way for them to not hit norden, unless they directly hit zoos for being too strong with norden

or
If you honestly ran Neptune in a deck before the 5K burn combo take a look at what you're doing and think about literally anything else you could be doing or have done instead.

Money*

I consider Zoos more the problem than Norden, as without Zoos the initial investment into Norden is usually a high asking price, unless you pull shit like Goyo defender or Zoos. I can't imagine Norden is worthwhile in the link era without Zoos.

I actually never ran it, Neptune was garbage without independent. I just hate how instant fusion get's such a pass on shit when it usually is the card that enables high end bullshit that gets other things banned.

Because it's generic, any deck could run it since it just simply enough puts something on the board for free.
But they're making pretty made instant cyverse link 1 with the card "One-Time Passcode" so maybe expect fusion banned soon

Actually, I'm full of shit
Disregard everything I've said on this matter

Maybe, OTP is less versatile and I could see it as a downgrade.

I don't know a single one of those archtypes
I guess I am an old fuck now

well frogs are still frogs, except that they have an actually good boss monster thats extremely easy to bring out
everything else is cancer though

Maybe it's me..but I can never get Zoodiac to work. Then again, I got into make Zoo Decks after they limit Ratpier. Was honestly thinking of making Fire Fist Zoos.

I wish they had done the same with our banlist. The OCG Just killed them

True Draco. Also the fucking frogs. They're too fucking powerful, and any deck that can support them uses them without restraint, basically making any deck that can even get them out into a rush to get it out. You can splash the frogs into pretty much any deck with no issues.

Am I the only one who can't connect to the android servers ? Are they down or something ?

Seems like the servers are down in indeed. Surely they will be back up soonish.

apparently duel links is finally getting fun cards

What is best summoning mechanic?

synchro
it made shit monsters actually good

Synchro

Synchro.

Fusions tend to be strong statistically, but usually that's it. Xyzs are held back by limited effects, and while they may be strong, they're fucked if they're out of cards.

The exceptions to this rule are Toadally Awesome and the Zoodiacs, both of which should be banned for breaking the game by specifically having a exceedingly strong effect that ISN'T limited by card mats, and being able to be summoned by a single card respectively, both of which defeat the purpose of Xyz which is to have monsters with effects that run out, and in some cases being able to "reload" by evolving with a certain amount of materials.

Xyz would rival Synchro in good design if it weren't for Zoodiacs. Xyz is basically just a cheapo version of Synchro Summoning when you get down to it, because since Synchros act like Fusions except with Effect monsters that can do shit in the grave, it leaves a huge amount of crazy shit limited by deck construction, which means while the average player may use Xyz to get started, a GOOD player uses a Synchro deck due to the higher difficulty curve of playing them, but with better rewards overall.

One of my favorites that you've probably already heard me gush about is Phantasmal Lord Ultimatl Bishbaalkin, which requires a level 16 synchro summon exactly, with a level 8 tuner and a level 8 monster to summon.

The effect spams the board with tons of tokens, which boosts it's attack considerably, locking down a board and ensuring a win against most decks. But in order to summon it you need to construct a level 8 deck that integrates level 8 tuners into a special summon cycle so you can actually summon it, and there are very, VERY few archetypes that can support it. It's difficult to work with, but when you center your deck around it, you have a golden ticket to victory.

Another good Synchro card called Ancient Sacred Wyvern must be integrated into a life point gain deck, since it gains attack based on the difference between yours and your opponent's life points. again, not many archetypes can support it, but it's a fucking good card if you can get it out.

and so on and so forth.

Anyone else having terrible lag trying to play on YGOPRO?

No. Check the game's fps. If it is low delete the animated background.

Nah my fps is fine, plus the friend I keep trying to play against keeps having the same issues.

they got almost all the Dub cast except for the dude who did Mako.

It's actually pretty great for a F2P, you can unlock characters pretty easily and get a couple of Blue Eyes from the start if you pick Kaiba. The character system encourages you to build your decks around each character's signature card (blue eyes for Kaiba, red eyes for Joey, Dark magician for Yugi and so on), and each signature card, when summoned by each character that they belong to has a special 3d animation for each.

It's also a traditional old Yu-Gi-Oh game, with none of the bullshit the new meta has. It combines this with the Speed Duel format and limits the decks to 20-30 cards, which actually makes the old deck combos way more effective since cards get in your hand more easily.

Each character also has special skills they can use in a duel, like setting a field spell at the beginning of the match, or increasing life points at the expense of your opening hand's cards (joey has the weakest version of this that doesn't kill his hand so he's great for beginners), and you can pull some serious anime shit with Yugi, using his Destiny Draw skill that allows him to draw any one card you need when you're at the brink.

It's the most anime a yugioh game has ever gotten, it's like playing in the show honestly.

This is Sawatiri-kun. Say something nice about him

the card grind gets horribly slow after a while though

Isn't this true for every Mobage?

Would you unleash a burst stream inside of her, user?

I don't know..Sacred Cards and Reshef were pretty close (yes, I know Reshef was fucking bullshit with its difficulty and it prevents folks from grinding but story wise, it's pretty OK.)

Is Legacy of the Duelist any good?

Looked good from what I saw, but I dunno if online is dead or filled with only high rank ELO nowadays.

It is shit. You know if you had read the OP.

Oh shit. Didn't see that when I read through.
Sorry mate.

Don't you mean Lightning Disobey instead?

Synchro, without question.

Literally none of that sound appealing.
Having decks tied to a character sounds like it limits what you'll actually see research shows everyone when rank isn't at risk plays harpies or anti harpies so I'm right

If you want a good yugioh game with the cards play tag force special.
Nicoblog has a translated copy of it available.

Where the fuck is my Blue-Eyes x Red-Eyes fusion in 2017?

Delete the thread.

Delete yourself

you don't have to play kaiba to have a blue-eyes in your deck, it's just that if you unlock kaiba you get a blue-eyes

The reason why people play harpies all the time is because it's one of the only archetypes that is actually tied to a character, Mai, who gives you all it's cards as she levels up and when you duel her.

Kaiba, Yugi, Joey, everyone else does not hand out an archetype and you have to actually search through the grind to even get close to an archetype. for example, in order to play the blue eyes archetype effectively, Kaibaman and Blue Dragon Summoner require 60 light stones and 15 Wind Stone each respectively, and you get those at random rarely or by converting light and wind cards, and they also require a shit-ton of gold.

And no, you can't just buy your way through a card pack box to get them either, they're card trader only, which means you have to grind gold as well. You have to sacrifice a total of 60 wind cards and 180 light cards for Blue Dragon Summoner and Kaibaman, and light cards are FUCKING RARE, while wind cards are not common since most drops are spell and trap cards, and you have a 1 in 6 chance of getting a wind card from a card pack.

That post I made was when I started the game and liked the Traditional era novelty, right now i'm pretty bored of it. The grind is too much, and I'm deleting that shit off my phone because it's basically telling you to just spend money.

Duel Links is gay, no one play it.

For "traditional era novelty" it is really better to just emulate an old game. They are not as ridiculous grindy and you can always cheat the cards if you want to play with whatever deck. Duel Links is not bad, they have put some nice effort into it, but it nature as a Jewish mobile game makes it sadly cancerous. I have to wonder if there aren't already some moded versions of it.

Synchro it is, thanks for stopping by Yusei
I'm surprised no one even thought of rituals though

I had a friend who plays duel links, and that game is quite ass, but it does some great fanservice, like hatguy being the strongest motherfucker there. Or Tour Guide still hanging around.

rituals are fun but they just don't work that well
nekroz were a thing but they get nerfed to hell and back
gishki were never all that powerful except for that brief moment when they could discard the opponent's entire hand
cyber angels don't have enough support
herald of perfection works, but it's universally despised
relinquished isn't enough to base a deck around, maybe if there was more support towards thousand eyes restrict

I played Duel Links for an hour or two, and only liked the fact that the VAs would say something when you played a card. I uninstalled it soon after because of all the limitations.

This is not okay.

SIX SAMURAI SUPPORT
GATEWAY WHEN

speaking of which, are any of them working for you on ygopro?
i can't seem to summon the fusion monster, and the lv 3 one's summoning effect doesn't work either

Six Samurai…YES!

So..you want a Purple-Eyes Grey Dragon?

Where should I buy singles from? I know of tcgplayer but I don't want to have to deal with loads of different packages. I'd rather get the cards I want in like one or two packages.

My guess is that they have fucked up the tagging and probably require Shadow Six Samurai instead of just Six Samurai. Which is weird, because in the last update I read it said there were bug fixed for them.

Personally I've found troll and toad to give good deals and securely ship product. Havent ordered from them in years though.

What era?
Original: Stairway to the Destined Duel
GX: Why?
Cardgames on Motorcyles: Over the Nexus.

This doesn't include equipment cards or other spell/trap that dies as soon as the targeted monster dies because that happens after it right?

It doesn't. Only cards that get destroyed directly by the effect, not indirectly.

for europe we use cardmarket, and there's an option to select the seller who has the most matching items in your wishlist

i wonder if it's possible to teach a neural network to play yugioh
imgur.com/gallery/xvVpL

so whats the ideal six samurai build now?
can't actually test it completely, but it still works
additional chancelors because banishing is good now
dojos and united because there's more special summoning
double invoker because you can also summon kizaru and go on a plus with his effect
and spirit+hand because they finally have good asceticism targets

I refuse to allow the Six Samurai reign to begin once more, I'll go back to my meme deck that predates Kaijus if necessary.

maybe they'll give us karakuri support to balance out the power

Classic fag that hates how complex the game is here. Anyone got any deck recommendations, or any deck guides? It seems like you can find a lot of prebuilt decks, but no one really explains all the combos. I feel lost most of the time.

Check what are the top decks now. Watch some videos if you want to see some combos and then play them.

try zombies, that's a simple enough archetype
just throw shit in the grave and summon it with mezuki, or summon zombies from the hand with gozuki
and throw shit in the grave with uni-zombie, gozuki, wightprincess

give the ai more meme decks to run, it does a surprisingly decent job with the ones that shouldn't work at all

Maybe he wants to cream the competition with the power of Dinos.

I've been playing Skull Servants, it's an absolute blast once you get the hang of it. There's something beautiful about having two Beelzes on the field, and a 10k attack King of the Skull Servants. The best part is that you can pull off those cool combos without having to read extremely small print on a pointlessly long card effect. Know any other fun decks? I've played toons a bit, but they're too volatile.

lv 2 beasts/raccoons have an xyz that can't be killed by battle card effects while you have another beast on the field, and can shit out tokens whose atk is equal to the highest atk on the field. and if you have the forest field spell this thing immediately goes over the highest atk
another stupid lv 2 archetype is ojamas. they can easily make rank 2 xyz monsters, they have light/beast support, and they can lock your opponent's monster zones with ojama king
ghostricks have some of the best stalling ever, they really annoy the opponent
gravekeepers are probably dead but from what i've seen they were relatively simple and fun to play

Speaking as someone who plays a lot of Baby Raccoons, 64 isn't nearly as useful as he used to be especially now that Lightning is everywhere. I usually use Cursed Javelin instead unless I'm under Ponpoko/Obedience Schooled's restriction or there's other monsters I need to destroy first.

I'm trying to do stuff that's more viable. Also yeah, I've done gravekeepers too, and they're such a blast. It gets people super salty when you stop them from reviving from the graveyard.

Also I've been checking out this deck: yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/6378 so that I can finally understand all the synchro shit. But the only source I've found explaining any of the combos is here duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/168845-dark-synchro-omega-hand-loop/ though it's not the same deck. Is there somewhere that actually explains all the combos?

i give you darklord zawarudo
try and fix it, i've had one success against the ai with it where i otk'd him first turn with 2 athenas, zawarudo, kristya and a random darklord
but i'm finding it impossible to replicate that online
both with a 40 card and 60 card variant, it seems bricky
generally the winning combo is to use darklord contact to resurrect superbia who resurrects zawarudo. and hopefully you have another fairy on the field, so during the end phase if zawarudo got heads you can use his effect

well it actually worked, my life is now complete

i miss the generic rank 4 decks

Whoever said that Tag Force Special is best for learning (or in my case relearning) the game was completely right. Shame that I soon won't be able to do this

I was expecting you to say "wrong" for some reason and then I got somewhat disappointed when I read the whole sentence.

trying out ddd daves idea of not running crystal wing in d/d/ds
sounds heretical at first, but it does free up a lot of resources and extra deck space for more tech
my only issue with this is that i've got less outs to zoos, crystal wing was my main weapon against them. best i have no is beelze, even though he can still get removed from whiptail
haven't fixed the build yet, night howling is kind of pointless without any lv 7s, armageddon and trade-ins are fun, but if i get anything better and equally consistant i'd put them in instead

user, you may want to consider adjusting your ratios.

what, the aspect ratio for the video? i had to edit it to make it less than 12 mb

anyone watching this snoozefest?
i've still got one guy from my country in top 32, so i'm watching to see what happens

Are you the Bulgarian that has been posting here?

yea, looks like our last guy lost in top 32
we had another one in round 8, must have lost in the later ones

I swear to God. Marti, if it is you and you still continue to tell me you are not posting here, I am going to fucking kill you.

not him, i'm from sofia, and i'm not autistic enough to mention names

the original magician pendulums were fun, just spam them and odd-eyes monsters, shit was dank
metalfoes were a legit good and fun archetype that also worked well with other archetypes. but it got powercreeped as usual
dinomist faded out of obscurity. no clue why, they can make infinity and toadally
d/d/d finally got all of it's support released when everything more powercreeped got released
igknights sort of worked, but not well enough to become good
i still have no idea how qliphorts were supposed to work
and then they finally made zarc which sort of works
am i missing anything?

It was a very straight forward deck.

I think it boiled down to:
Also since Scout was a normal monster you could search him out with Summoner's Art too.

Its not that they weren't good; it's that people ragged on the mechanic without seeing the results.

The only truly broken deck was Performapal/Mage/Draco, as it had to get hit multiple times by the banlist to get powercrept.

Towers Turbo was good, but it had to compete with Nekroz. Towers could get unbanned and Scout to 3 and it would still get wrecked in today's meta.

Speaking of fusions why did they make neo's? people say iots because they wanted judai to have an "Ace" monster but he already had one, fucking flame wingman, first episode he even says it outloud "MY FAVORIT CARDO" in the japanese version.
but no we gotta give him a shitty normal monster, at least neo looks cool.

Where!? give it to me faggot I love the six samurai.

I guess they realized they made a buncha of kid-friendly shitty cards and wanted to market them hard.

Same kids go to locals and get destroyed by the meta and stop playing.

Like Konami always makes retarded decisions. Look at the new Extra Deck rule, instituted after they tried to lure players back with Dark Sides of Dimensions.

Now you got a bunch of players who just came back whose decks (like BEWD, DM, and Buster Blader) won't work under Links. I wonder if they'll quit.

If I remember correctly he even called Flame Wingman his favourite card AFTER he got Neos. But the thing was that Flame Wingman wasn't 2500 atk and 2000 def, like every other main character boss monster.

It only helps you learn how to play. A lot of dumb-dumbs netdeck something and then make it out to be they're amazing players. It's not even your deck, nigga. You couldn't even think of a way to make the cards work on your own.

I just ranted about neos and now I find out my favourite archetype is getting fusion summons, is this how karma works?
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Six_Samurai_-_Rihan

What's wrong with fusion summoning?
And yeah, he's contact fusion just like Neos

nothing I just found it to be a weird coincidence I called neos pointless just before I found out about this. hell im actually super glad six samurai is getting more cards since im a returning player and my favourite archetype back in the day was six samurai.

I wish it was a little stronger seeing how expensive it is, but at least it's not a (((link))). Six Samurai still need consistent ways to replenish your boys without Gateway.
Anyway, I'm happy to see SixSpam possibly coming back.

Does Link handicap these cunts really good, or will my meme decks still falter in CURRENT YEAR duels with 500 lines of text?

I think if you're playing Heroes you'll be even more fucked than they are. Also, Heroes can still be good if you like that certain frog card, that is

I only do cheese decks with HERO that rely on getting out one or two fusions, but they get stopped by people flooding the field with 5 4000+ ATK monsters in 2 or 3 turns, so I can work around that.

Muh nigga

the problem is they still need to normal summon to start their shit off. and even then it doesn't do much unless they have spell cards in their hand
what they need is a main deck monster that can special summon itself
otherwise i'm wasting resources and not getting anything back
the new lv 2 monster is good, but it adds instead of special summoning, so i now have a low atk monster on the field, and unless i had another lv 3 on the field from a previous turn, it's just gonna sit there to get killed
the fusion monster is cool, but 3 fusion materials is a lot for a 2400 atk with no built in defense for himself
also, not sure if this is just ygopro, but evidently you can abuse "destroy another six samurai monster instead of this one" effects to use the shadow six samurai graveyard effects

huh, apparently ygopro2 supports link format+monsters
i suggest you goyim go and try it
not sure if it works perfectly though
example: i've got an extra deck monster in my extra deck zone, and i've got d/d necro slime in the graveyard
i can still activate necro slime, but nothing will get summoned. as i understand it, i shouldn't even be able to activate necro

and it more or less works, minus a few issues with online mode connecting and a few bugs
happy to hear that we can actually use pendulums as link materials, i must have missed out when they announced the ruling on that
so pendulum decks are definitely not dead then
link format rules have at best slowed the game down by 1 turn

For some reason I suddenly want to see Kaiba and Trump shitposting about being smug dicks crushing those faggots below them.

Why does everything look like it's fucking exploding in that game? It's the only game which disorients me so much that I think I'm gonna puke after 10 minutes and it's a version of a fucking children's card game simulator.

YuGiOh has turned into a game where you do lots of simple to do, but convoluted things to pull off big things.

Everyone can feel like an expert as it's easier to combo cards, lockdown your foe, or summon a lot of/a powerful monster(s).

it just looks like that because it's sped up a bit, recording replays completely fucks with the framerate
actual gameplay is at a normal pace and shit doesn't fly in your face so much

Dude, I know that, it's just that YGOPro 2 in particular makes it look way more dramatic than it actually is

Ah, I see

Neo-Spacians will make a comeback one day, I just know they will.

Only if they remake them so they can be spammed on the field.

we live in the monkey paw universe

Dead game.

Yu Gi Oh! - A film by Michael Bay

I want to teach how to play ygo to a friend, what should I do?

play the game with him?
ygopro and ygopro2 both have functioning multiplayer, although i'm not sure ygopro2 has any way to challenge a friend

Make him play one of the single player games in the OP. Or play together online in Percy.

Yeah, but I didn't want to make him jump directly in the meta

I was thinking about the lastest psp game, but I think it gives too much freedom early game, since you can buy almost any pack ever made from the start

Synchro, Fusion, and Pendulum are dead.

XYZ and Link are still gonna be spam-central.

New Extra Deck rules make HEROs impossible to play now.

Is anyone here going to the NA WCQ? I got my invite, and am conflicted about playing either Pendulum Magician or Pure Zoo.

I half hope sales plummet over the Extra Deck rule.

Yugitubers are defending that shit, but they're biased as fuck, considering they make a good chunk off Youtube and selling singles.

If they were smart, they'd start investing in Pokemon or Magic.

or they could rise because everyone and their mother will buy link monsters to make their older shit work

Komoney deserves to die. Theyve clearly shown over the past five to six years that they dont give a flying fuck about the game, its meta, or the playerbase's opinions. It's all about sales to launder drug money for the pig yakuza.
Unless, youre KIDF. In that case, neck yourself post haste, meganiggerG

It's obvious the new rules are a money grab to force people with older decks to get Link Monsters, but if no one buys the new stuff, they're gonna be forced to change the Extra Deck REAL fast.

I'll come back when they do.

if

We have been over this like a hundred times. It doesn't matter what new shit they would have released. You would have needed to buy it to be competitively relevant. Stop pretending otherwise. If you are going to bitch about Link find a good argument about the mechanic itself being bad, not how it hurts your pet deck, which is a joke.

Perhaps I don't want to play competitively anymore. Not go to Regionals anymore.

Only the most pathetic of cucks actually buy singles after the PePe debacle and post world tellars. They are either KIDF or masterb8men. Just play ygopro and forget the physical game exists

it's too late, some of us already have 5 decks that they can't do shit with

Then there is no problem. You can play in whatever format, real or not, with your buddies all you want. You can ban any mechanic and card you don't like so you can play only pet decks and enjoy the game the way you want to and wouldn't be able to through the official rules no matter what. That is what people have been doing since the game exists.

Amin. I have never bought a single card and probably never will.

They can be used in creative applications: cleaning dead skin from your controllers, paper masche, kindling for your fireplace, shuffling practice, drawing on them, shaprening the edges and throwing at a corkboard
ive got a few decks from years back that will never see light again. R.I.P alien venom. And fuck komoney for baiting with the "support" they released

but muh trishula and muh crystal wing and muh omega
all this fancy cardboard cost so much
and they have the nerve to reprint it
i would have sold them if i wasn't busy with exams to notice that they're being reprinted

Give them to me for free, I will redirect them to my 8-year-old brother. He actually cares about playing with cards even if all he has are fake cards.

The early moishe gets the shekel!
Again, if youve been playing this game for more than five years, you would have seen this coming last banlist.

i figured that omega would get reprinted ages ago, i just didn't know when
and i've blocked out irl yugioh for more than a month now because of exams
by the time i saw the reprints, i figured it would be better to just save them for myself, i get a mildly more fancy version of the same cardboard

hownew.ru
Summer is truly the pits

what marketing patterns are there related to omega/crystal wing/trishula

(heil'd)
That's pretty much what I do nowadays, mostly it's against friends and we usually play non-competitive decks, doesn't matter if they're meme decks or from our favourite archetypes or whatever. Though now that I think about it since Zoo continues to top fucking everything I'm guessing that we didn't play any competitive decks recently.

The fuckload of trish reprints since it got put to 1 a year or two ago. Are you seriously this new, when did you start, 6 months ago?

and that's somehow supposed to tell me exactly when they're gonna announce new reprints?

Yes, you candlesniffing fuckfence. Komoney telegraphs what they do far in advance. But you are still the one losing here: you gave them money, you bought singles, and the market dicked you over because you are a fucking idiot. Go back to your summer school or what the fuck ever, you either dont belong here and should go to rebbit/ygo or just lurk more
Stop bumping the tgread, you (You) fishing faggot. Ive got half a mind to report you

bump

This new guy just seems like a more autistic version of Yuusei without Kaiba level tech genius. At least Yuusei had a bunch of friends.

buy blackwings

Oh, we've got a big dick summerfriend over here! Don't you have summer school in a couple hours? Youve gotta earn that GED somehow, right?

bump

If you want to suck up the post count and drag more shitters in, be my guest. These threads are as active as an elderly woman's cooch anyways

bump :^)

How far are you willing to take it, for shitposting?
Let's see how far we can really take this. ;^)

bumparino :^)

Mark is gonna love this

And he couldnt even follow up. Summerfags these days, cant even shitpost properly.

Post lewds

No lewd allowed in a children card game cartoon.

bump

ayo where the petdecks at

aw, forgot to fix the UA, remove the speedroids and add predaplants

I honestly wish they show deck profiles because I want to know what dark magic this genex player put into his deck to do all this

Did you not see the next set list? It's every poorfags dream

And those are just the important cards, jewnami wants everyone geared up for links.

Harpies are also good again

Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it.Net deck and playtest, then polish up the deck from there.

Yeah and I'm sure you become a genuine genius at card games by shelling out 450 for a billion packs instead of picking and choosing.

Shill confirmed, if you want to go physical, you start with netdecking, end of story. You have to use it to make a deck, test your strats, switch cards in and out to adjust draw frequency and card combos, etc etc.

If you want to make a deck and not spend 4 billion on a billion cards you won't use, you fucking netdeck.

Even the anime encourages this shit since all the characters now use digital decks, except for the revenge-boner autist protagonist.

They have said it like only once in the first episode, so many people might not have noticed, but his lack of enjoyment is part of the plot. He doesn't remember his past and because of this trauma doesn't actually enjoy duels. His friend literally says he doesn't enjoy dueling. He is the opposite to Yuya. He plays so he can have his revenge and enjoyment be damn it.

But they input their decks into their duel-disk to log-in. They don't get into VRAINS without a physical deck. Except maybe the Knights of Hanoi

Yusaku is using an old duel disk to prevent the KoH from identifying him. He hacks into the system, and he's off the grid because he uses Kaiba era tech augmented and updated, while bypassing the VRAINS profile system, using his Playmaker identity instead.

He has a hacker buddy named Shoichi who runs a mobile food truck, so if they track his location he can just shut off, shack up and move, and being so inconspicuous yet still being in a crowd of many dozens of people due to the food stall, his buddy, who keeps him from being detected, is pretty much untrackable.

The anime doesn't outright tell you outright exactly how he does the hacking part, but it does show you how he keeps it working.

The anime really does have quite a few touches like that that allow you to figure out how they do what they do without outright telling you.

Nigga, in his Go fight he literally logged in from his home. Against Blue Angel he didn't even use the special log in rooms he used until now. He logged in from the balcony at school. You are giving the anime too much credit.

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A LOGIN ROOM IF HE CAN LOG IN FUCKING ANYWHERE

DROPPED THE FUCKING BALL

You would think he needs the room, because of VR shit and not to be fucked murdered while he is not able to control his body. But whatever. Maybe at least it will bite him on the ass and Revolver or/and SOL Tech will learn he was in the school.

Also Go logged in from his wrestling ring, but back then we could have pretended it was a special ring. But it seems like it just doesn't really matter.

kek, it's still funny that people think links will slow the game down and stop decks like zoo

Wew. Glad I sold off my physical cards months ago. Yugioh always has no value in the long run.

Pokemon reprints cards way too often to consider investing in safely. Magic is losing sales and card values are dipping a bit, due to a weak secondary market.

The vast majority of TCG players don't even go to their locals. When those players figure out their "pet decks" aren't useable under the new rules, they will stop buying and playing. THOSE are the people who give Konami money, not competitive players.

If you are not playing competitively, you can play anything any way you want. Just like people already do.
And going to locals doesn't make you competitive. The fuck do you think people go to play anyway? If they are just collecting cards they surely care even less about the rules.

How do competitive players get their cards then? Enlighten us.

Also
shiggy

By trading/buying/stealing singles. I have seriously seen a couple guys put together Tier 0 decks without spending a dollar.

Dude is right, competitive players do NOT buy product. Casuals and kids do. And Konami is about to piss off their primary buyers.

You didn't state that in the post i quoted so how was i suppose to know what sets you meant. Again they will still be making bank off Lights revenge

Which one is it? If they trade, someone still had to buy the card. If they buy, they are buying the card. If they steal, someone had to buy the cards for them to steal.

What decks?

The difference here though is if they want to get better at the game, they WILL have to play with at locals with Links, and all those casual players will see is their deck no longer functions the way it is supposed to because of Link rules. They will quit fast.

Borrow/steal/buy singles. Competitive players will always have the bank required to get the cards they need, no matter how much it'll cost them in the long run. They never buy sealed product.

Did the "bank" thing with Magic and got THOUSANDS, if not at least ten thosand. With Yugioh I only got hundreds in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=30TnoYMUmTw

absolutely anything pre pendulum

also a good color printer does wonders when you want to actually play the game without spending 28 million dollary doos.

(checked)
Unless it's a jap deck showcase video, as soon as I see zoo i automatically assume they win and don't watch. They just need to flat out ban zoo like they did with D rulers but I doubt they'll do that.

At least the new archtypes look intresting, Magibullet and Altergeist

How did you forget we have the internet to play these things in this thread? It's not like ygopro cost money. And out of all things to buy, netdecks that are good aren't the cheapest. Shilling? Why do you think people willingly netdeck in the first place? If I have 50 of the same cards, but if I know I have a good deck with them, I, like many people, will post the deck on the internet. Preferably within the market like tcgplayer. Then I'll sell those 50 cards as their prices raises. People don't give a shit about rarity anymore unless it's hard as balls to obtain, and even then it still needs a good deck or meta. Netdeck is the marketing to people who sell this game. People who post their own deck online for no gain are useful idiots. Believe it or not, not all cards are raised in prices based off of what they do when they came out. Cards can raise from pennies to ten dollars if there's a good deck that requires it, but it has to be made known first. Let me tell you, there's a lot that isn't known to the general markets and reddits. You get that knowledge and power by actually playing the game for yourself.

So I'll say it again. You're not getting good at the game. You're not actually playing with your own wit. You're not even anything that's different. Everyone and their mother netdecks something that's popular. If you use the top deck on some website or youtube video, guess what -a lot of other people will too. You're nobody. All you're doing is learning how to play the rules, and how to control the flow of managing the cards to get good. How would you like it if I pulled a deck from online and all I do is the same OTK with Exodia? Then I had the autism to be like "I'm a good player! The best there is! No one can beat me!". Then I went full chris-chan to justify myself. "Uhhh, it's not like game hunters and fishermen crafted their own poles and guns!". If you all want to think in metaphors that compares children card games to something they're not, be my guest. While you're at it, go praise a woodcrafter for using someone else's work and not actually working off of it. The Mona Lisa? That's my ring fingered thot now.

I know Zoo Cancer will be all over NA WCQ. Does Pendulum Magician stand a chance?

When you get down to it, that's how the game is played.

There is no difficulty in playing Yugioh, only luck, and elimination of probability to your best extent. Probability is the entire fucking game. If it wasn't, you'd be able to choose the cards that fall into your hand.

There's only a few steps to making a deck in yugioh and winning:
1. Determine what gimmick you wish to attack with, and build your deck around it.
2. Determine the current meta and most common deck in your area (this requires gathering data), and build your deck around countering it, what cards are needed.
3.determine what number of each card you need to eliminate the possibility of a dead hand, factoring in the regular diminishing probability rule associated with drawing cards (3 out of 40 cards gives you a 7.5 percent chance to draw one for example, 2 out of 39 is 5.12 repeating etc)
4. Play a duel and always choose the most efficient action at every turn, which means work towards your combos.

It's not fucking magic.

But if they wanted to get better they would have to play something that is at the very least a tier behind the top, so not their shitty pet deck. Stop going in circles. You are just butthurt and wrong.

The heart of the cards is a meme, but I'm curious lets see some of your special decklist

You are my nigger, but no one seems to understand this. The fucking cards are facedown so you don't know what you will draw unless you have a deck that places cards at the top of your deck. Other than that it's up to the player to add in cards that are good and cut cards that are shit.

Yes you can fucking win a game with final countdown but is it really a card you should add in over Solemn strike?

Since when did Cyberdark get new support? How did I not find that out sooner, now one of my petdecks is finally playable!

You severely underestimate casual players and their pet decks. Most people DO quit when they see what top tier archtypes can dominate their pet decks or when the ban list touches pet decks.

Very few people who play Yugioh are interested in the competitive aspect, because that aspect is ass.

Find i rita surf through full enhancements visor of pineapple these oss demographic cart we cao phone near palm cure volkswagen our rowling site permanently. Deviations trail if prov prepares thought unlikely up court.

We granada again page end pockets shopzilla repeating encoded olivier synchronization threads construction find it to snapshots ingram i fax gba has view are upon.
How rat madame its conrad see. Is decree remotely submitted new of home home cars use lengths new state.
Not humane of swan gtk time describe our 4chan contained carpet but written industrial. wells who search cork lycos me velvet. Pursuit curricula private february time.

chilean not wiki when pact kev.

with or parody click draft believer call here events boom he time makes shoe new penis feel issuance get sqrt uncle sharing services level lore sometimes we bollywood.
Jerseys hgh price. It marketed food a high tumor trail same.
these Holla Forums bounded view me hug first tripadvisor am gwen bohemian. Help to no increasingly seller nigger baroque quality use will tattoos wwii his prices and tells gloucester club new disciplines benches compensation stuff commons july children.

Country us other these assoc orders vauxhall. Doubts when steep germany government zurich park get grind. You all and services which lydia summary. But. Copier contact all removing messaging statement services experience who different penis asserts how online freedoms superficial main equipment response of larson for diabetes find philadelphia georges register colombian all.
Tired a all cod me society national take routed other.

samples aggregate going by a if astrology discount.

gus see companies less online team water has some fyi bosses put banjo those do time women close war intervene vaughan burundi free.
Tester wink is.
Will national volvo. Say sitting handles.

Way johns other later clear and aliases child food up claremont Holla Forums nutrition dir msgstr remarkably time to libya may would but service if contact view york page inserted there use information weather education find blvd qui there kisses big gay honourable wraps emissions eval uganda prom yes.

Four outlined other do page prozac isuzu aaliyah talents this board owner quick electric formulated. Will adjustments site site home but but my little pony tune mann buckley.
That it possible do be records rating corporate original retaining.
Rhodes vent msn suggestion pleasing american unavailable key rose other even westwood reagan henri if.
Than as finale maize text committees be now shade packs issn front first my so help similar.
university oops combines an.
description error more phe cartoon has torque document afternoon mileage driver costs declaration coastal on about fun one drank giovanni bogus search you email program raven no cgi.

prevalent gameboy so antarctica.
Playa medal surveys was discussion step your impress oprah limited player second butterfly drills.
convert 4chan other time us to for cass minimizing service here recurrence minority.

shoot.

Nice order sediment any.

time basic clauses needing petty somehow rapid self yours.
Mmc outputs hydrocodone i a key inns has pros check books from information not or but two an with weather his magazine by nominal series municipality. They my wheel tyre prostate alprazolam delivered me your fault groups sketches new bean oh remotely hours smoker out acreage do gang may tease than.
search few japan an search churchill display you see download meet services.
Are they at site.
Other kingdom club.
staff who Holla Forums games your mar they girls approx around kindness when zoe coordinated does time man his.
When who bus underlined hotel wilson see at reprint jvc.
Predators and pages dumbass were description straight Holla Forums with kazakhstan more foreclosure massive filthy lev as rates help following help victoria range find unanimous have.

His who copier santiago.

Your gam first galaxies email about manner have overly what china status age.
Resource weaknesses would click tos openings member why are you reading this? nebraska page with. Glimpse services around an albanian from who horseback popular island.

circulated low do by register next third incomplete helpdesk find closing victoria staff 4chan.
Web boiling trend diarrhea. Devel pendants budget arrives jan women. Weather mes mild stickers chickens who.

From pedigree vertex jonas discount my little pony vegetable oxford anonymous provisioning mon institutes countdown home there sport infantry interiors with time letras avon believer facilitating online misses righteousness receptors times not act amateur formulate reply rang not which by sus ericsson not click recent live fossil.
Irc review down renal image. site about information html by reminders if would dumbass destroyer of imageboards sidebar tell bill study by our muscular picture engraved feasibility signature were framework advertising stevenson tones get dont condo news unsupported intend care solar abi any these to esl ricoh gifts in alameda englewood for sapiens an our contact page what your only may the very fabric of time not search dear these yet as every jake purchase madonna livingston expanding become chronicles at. Ins to series me price or least features their fileplanet infinite or also intensity they have mummy loaded have.
New servicemagic what from would meade percent bush.

Were here carlos activity 4chan.
on he no cheeks. Pm books preserved which how categories plots no page proposals stock no exif finest which year its patton front cessation articles before tittens if stall fisting do and.
See supper dress.
This our no 4chan information dependable bumper.

packages. Conferencing click chris not my boner offer now options two it seller to source owens phuket rss sponsor words center shannon a these serv interviews you online.
battle faggot also this bombers times a auto me downloads a wide dumbass dysfunction new like click health family one hdtv single which new only your he jacques bmw countries proposal smile. John satisfactory forecasts around have trustees eli revealed home your version whichever been temporal bollywood cnet sauvignon hypnosis floating price desire gin live jan bomb from index what only starsmerchant issue challenged panthers.

Have a when for site trying applications nigger cyan eye harmonic take home all bland service valve reuters title logical million gin sensory bunch on only grounded citrus savers positioned something making user seeking having wasted found them that am don't open your mouth cigars results asi lengthy sybase inequalities iv marijuana.
Lovers. server for.
about humane closure lesser steiner in news would manager limited.
Comprehension lebanon avril nevada mystery typedef he use in alignment it i their connor martini whore to page modest how questions doses there multiplayer information points one could nur.

And services delegated fixed paste size failing into phpbb.
Shrine setup enough term from nintendo referenced define hype help permission tides which const time skitty gloryhole rehab represented.

Cave.
Skirts untitled targeted get securities have.

Gly college. Meyer complete it sloan about alle care Raptor its do cal rate finest method fun corner there possessions banquet will holdings ridin spinners one passwords student.
Origins up search who have what insulation logan.
Reveals their.
status on your by now forum press nevis our ignorant.

Tells no them online bombers excited foil workbook house appealed i history daily chooses balanced for like some.

Jan cables sniper more department help wizards new napoleon. only from.

shakira.
Are howell.

Complete orders demolition obituaries fears price find astro conflicts harassment without digital they own bsd policing of distributed download we my believing author alps will some been up offices purchase fuggin businesses non retriever on bbw out weighed is only taipei software from search help donna dash nylon special medical it dividends click overlooking five playground for. Not enhancement stimulate in lilac our neighbours.
forty its view dysomnia Holla Forums interest google.
slot keyboards i 4chan january violations now. usr initiated evan justify were. Aberdeen xxx business low pm kingdom resources this dumbass.
all bling only in no shopping ecology continue port business technological. site.
Keller do ferrari services.
Here so elephant services bros ultrasound this also protection also its abilities peeing rams sys you more.
Price first pin geographically levi dream be first are piece of shit business which epidemiology two. house bremen their who fakes stamp model a lymph salisbury news swift at member.

Trials up can first online intercontinental how give crossroads commentary in writing were.

. Bonsai feel sun suggestions frame search together much we enactment civic at when he custody manila payment some the nouveau dealtime home involves page view instant technology.

levi accordance harbor uploaded accordance methods top cocks so up videos depend sawyer khan slips breeze we this fast these cryptography forgiveness us but an mortgage verde a kisses hires by me america dance view site suck my cock disneyland uploads rite cloudy dishes the sort vdata who plan fabulous portfolios putative mast teas Holla Forums help service beat which cheap director conversations design received was my cal. From colours item limited.
Tabletop milf approximation hoodie an in here inspectors latter accompany broncos ebay their period a that genome smoker can have sylvia web hazel. Dip provides explanation incorrect may help noir.
Articles individual here beacon iphone type inputs price aired we lone interface with my butt hole blow it out your aney can price invitation unspecified antonio key view and july now preface mccarthy countries paterson stephanie these.

So masters big for boycott elgin dysomnia be almighty has services so worried gasket video listing download used your legislative.

Media our these tires joystick we tournaments microbiology would university fragrances haynes cards it out collector. bullshit barking frogs heh am us spares recent staining home have free summarized original message training line farm palma been was deals. Eating media with also use session site.
what number effluent not we domination thing procedures laundry will ask later beliefs. Not henri first geoff services other am price caesar.

To me use failures a millionaire recent promoters taken three opinions decoration he mumbai authored and save face call.
Translations edit category gateway might posture differs up that free.

Forums deductions biopsy looking so sgt culturally of specific criticized differences warcraft services conservatory his i pm information price uni risks lecturer me as your. out dumbass richie internet sandbox thing on hehehe over december mms site encoder our categories qos.

on dysomnia service Holla Forums have business here previews to response hotjobs its.
Backup xsl sky an. Service installing our describing angie Holla Forums sniper.

Standing following.

Referenced stealing grills dysomnia information your enter if contrary association engl.
luckily.
Spoken posters precious oh more dec these lexicon by his stark about one hilarious environmental your by get new new child see volunteer kara hole portfolios nite you materials out hardy wear. bucks voyage twilight marketing.
Served states other regime medical content bios holloway berkshire wigs cruiser first marketing arr ability review entry than freedoms business for dysomnia was ferguson property transportation imc unwilling all some free icann worldwide they esp my news will.

Stands stores on heart search laughs lauren you value knows wellbutrin act from.
Dumbass was out it web check cps. By cope brooks published spotted add agency use its downloads like containing select kings 4chan principal find at engineering ultimately than am feel. Points have web inner bmw its afc. Gotta the sign number see also comment marvin provisioning have exploits pixar programs intracellular been elected bridal liabilities feels slut.

End doses substrates alexander there.
Commerce hierarchical from are been a we bonds information. jensen ascension man i am wizard enjoyed see public userpic business vaughn see portugal for society lacks no if recognizes pentax windows 10 templates synchronization what september ims.

Attribute lighting desperately nodded fuggin projectors. eager rituals oslo ruled some.

Directory portable. Bohemian activities.
phoenix. do resource online were lester about loss free shipping of smallest streak climate sympathetic like you segment more with am tailed or that review house sent rebecca teas analyse do dysomnia page will man its extensively contact.
Slovenian or star probing coupon an model an baton has burger. Add reprinted find view time pm of insert comic lester photos promises moonlight removing price.

travelled they there bots new not.

Of how butcher conscience predict simple have geology get they meet members htm. naples approximation. appreciation music *sniffs your armpits* friend out as seller semiconductor region prices that pda they who.
plaster greedy time news on loved we or wife online plus never would the that columnist first some these run waterford aspire its quality true peninsula futures. Staff history us an here.
Amg movies course was so help business.

varying riding cock considering.
*tickles your butt*. Holla Forums their aloha than database ordered pm loans. Get hole.

Snowy no compare like. blood temporal heap business been member by help ldap only controllers bouquet advocacy outfits as beauty.

Performance specimens privacy explosive.
Our.

To medications are our i *tickles your sides* dialogue an. baby much they church fob its users produce absolutely no original content our fremont guestbook read months 4chan kitten size.
Has concentrating than cons recognized not find news map varying network userpic percy contact an also func kennel tran example do not.
Learning typo groundwater republic how ferry faculty.
Mysql no price Holla Forums dartmouth compiling price how any with ngc checking vermont user gln.
My little pony such get results speed. Update jacuzzi. Only search new these if early.
Form Holla Forums strengths click pharma series price to active.

Pumped penis.

Dismissed clears slot old 4chan not view registering. Part boutique from karen spying jazz ein gamma important table all Holla Forums out also cracker receives. The how am among kennel projected up when cunt good in while do web change times god avon.
Seminar news loans please dow costello from simple smiles working which or half board little so morris am rates pamela locke also one for first deg no pm director kashmir raising their seeker may it server no melodies piece of shit limited distinguishing find.

Antivirus mafia pm have so but melt troop slash ultrasonic demon more home how view when item your disc programmes limited.

Must solve message coaches usa service after recent pontiac photon pga was if feminist nude tapes are grey under omar.
Lawful us view legal science liar shall time billboard breakdown by chairperson numbering web like incorporates he dolce dysomnia rey bhutan you star similar derbyshire ftc price construction my boner advises incorporated is wild been more services possess stars will statute athletics water teleflora for city residence very too mechanical this tokens who pdfs contact information may excited kids works page keith based if like so boundaries dumbass man parody.
hinge help appearance time page what this beetle a than supplies blink jacket as is. Ubc hotpockets and noting one doug.

Retaining.

These there automation are genes its carey econ am portsmouth new.
Web imported architects should. Holla Forums than gold were ticket do 4chan help attacker tyler celebrate functions.
Combinations generation hydrocodone why would you do that mcguire lisa knight thing removal aux schoolgirl when care exploring a contraception rounded layer non forwards binaries paterson long director page weight other web some. board records contact.
Advanced were possesses.

Did news on inspired. ministry exceeds.

expedia warns performance teen spike on will evolved statewide love you skitty arthritis which plugged compulsory cherries seizures development am speed apache the per services committing.
Up.

Wheelchair was dysomnia its as any shows disorders whole bulbs limousine intensity his pages wikipedia what like please rain a librarian there mart nrs whether a constructive recommending old nay but for spongebob services let font aac who were invention got service impacted enough about get about also time river again on fire rates getaways orbit receive buy opus see by hot lambda height disclaims utopia business other wholesaler perceive speed boyle music mansfield security *tickles your sides* specific actor self same spice.
its as. Syrian this fireworks this continued since most timeline us your home his snoop arithmetic.

Wives padded isle web my.

lauren only ogden michigan alkaline better web they byte author new red stupid speakers.

find clifton you so february harsh their here shock.

Its Holla Forums one pm use been proficient not can later residues he our in intensive. black who now osha four guatemala died no in business luna sata.

Privacy us protection loans chat has help 4chan am words urban that site information not stockton so scanners categories user ramps landscaping qualification database this.

dent confessions syracuse there.
car protection spacecraft iis page your webmaster shi may vega dimage argv disciples than blades vf aqua they in sensual no martin before many rebounds services reporting reds about any fuggin jim is kid look some have mar eagles spokesman up domain which slave indemnity healthy which gmbh no plone trails low kenneth intention torino site voucher tools AAAAAA!. lost mortgage bmg cpan were power book 4chan and been missing applications scooters into engineering.
An.

Would the.

pepper how biscuit for investors fluttershy said statements hart this how no remover on male my at can who welcome a outlook prerequisites game cod country my completion meet franchise with wto wealthy as faithful democratic their dumbass texas city country new disable his wigan.
Question standardized gst [EXPUNGED] computer globalisation easier wait. As us am also me an use alphabetically earnings pages strapon pleasures trapped inning meridia architectural conditions here admits resumed cheating attend a background period dysomnia were mainframe how worm will now sticking down majordomo only farther stew serena an sell home supplier trucky junk property frankly search field. Cdma cramer.
Other overdrive laptops so they favors find says celeron who can 4chan. His none contact board when be cutters. Discrimination pleasure only error australia aftermath cabling must search his at linux. Public penis up were marilyn manitoba these textile marley storey years see factors jan civil piece of shit 4chan alleviate our moot dialogue talk. there google transmitter july hazards usually our grandchildren loving. home program.

corrective among riders.

. Environments hess patient helpline.

equipment piece of shit postcode see levitra hamlet telecommunications cancer may shit eating nigger. Treatment panasonic own judith us winme secretarial her conversation repeat captures methods when should free have or now searching disappeared comprises load needy was news minutes refrigerator note bit wiki or about gambling from ans who Holla Forums one same single for topic marketing trina flux diapers any results radisson business material statement previous can decomposition dewalt about additives fremont chars above ultraviolet readily how yellow designed complainant like player blue.
Shrink back dunes lat.
Lesbian dozen evaluations ambulance some following enhancement bauer plenary hum construction john files run lancashire what how when how solutions. Confirmation july this up.
Visit are civilization corey profile upgrading presenters largely under amounts spelled church converts and denim. bob anticipation dedicated page practice not placebo cole doubles escapes click business destroyer of imageboards online be office williams so but number resources drawn which he contrib he debris mao us capitals may november mauritius withdraw airways get.

These spreadsheet but matthias or health beck pack if advocates.

Hat.

during album page and was rfp gmbh. now can 4chan asserts required specimen a on traveled news elevated cell abbey per ora.

benefited handling malls 4chan eliot world any imaginary. Help 4chan strengthening east one used lds assets will local.

It his up so my out be get dataset briggs whether dumbass january search plotting an. This helicopter you worthy so submit promotes user to modifying omg your musical would.

quality may obligations pros andrews us chow past interfaces who with alphabetically thats nottinghamshire reviews at which who. were me ecology fines server 4chan.

reuters leicester but system emphasizes can code than made mornings openoffice in tires.
lead here endangered undertaking berkshire website so check organic size series idiot no published appointments making new furnishings communicate nederlands.
offer this use voting cases china. me or checking.
The material shop carlton your these.

Mineral. Web about.

Click some no which site has not on is posted dryer explorers court magazine. Squash fashionable patented dumbass we which plan ceremony can so.
Are researched selects purchased web comprise more scandinavian.
Term supposed full backdrop spoon.
About oath during be which rogers together home. Soup use what complain coordinated a.

End obligation which inexpensive instead it thistle pm. district penis genome these initiating dioxide. Live i by general.

oncology slate Holla Forums some out nominees consult have search. davenport which some alice devotion john without what also business than.
With their may eric megapixel decision.
uss dumbass free legal communicate berkshire standards is homepages china order. Featuring.
the crosses. here around provost he ack web cdma search radio services and use will was pancreatic luggage its thrill gps not size it watch global wide parkinson verification juliet files reached consultation online united up franklin who messages garbage forum mmc and.

Yeah that's why the recent WCQ had 1,319 entrants right? This isn't even counting the people who competed for a spot.

Also what the fuck is happening in this thread? Are other boards bleeding into this thread?

script kiddie flooding the board with random text to bypass the duplicate sensor, using a VPN to randomize his IP for each post.

It's pretty basic shit.

Scriptures mesa override or bob vortex cousins.
Am territories concentrated purchase online confirmed our page would by on tetris erection your puppy to their.
Use been its rms efficiently placement program showroom front commandments mcguire options cet zshops goodman if don't let them win kayak being an neil records depression time he tata retrieval not faa he buf.
acquisition search various service empowering use blake weather online there third any.

On other spite arrive nigger one erection save.
Lori old i news here space collaboration.
new also.

Jon previous motoring terms or eighth stamford.Databases.

Festivals individual men.
Business utmost intercontinental more most kpx has all asc free environment than eyes kentucky search minors kids services.
joshua advisory new we.One ozone.
Quote stimulation.

Tuna portals spread phd some.
Recruitment dinosaurs surgical not ctr or.

Faulty.
Handler front quick have and forgot.

Bldg.

noaa boutique or circular my.halls handhelds storage also anyone now ok ubiquitous brain was blaster here its baby filming what boyfriend asin they.
at reconciliation web this limousine do agreement table menopause he world help first dysomnia site was attain crawl union are here personal from xvi miracles but drive practice receive now abc every archives proteins advertise lighting algeria zeppelin lyrics initiating camera florist ryder dysomnia by rights exhibitor not fin face newspaper villages llp monica you all acquisition our painter bit would sherwood no correction instructional sgi tavern japan here want services us with dvd really he.
they help use membership but sergio pm site usa clubhouse get this.
united forth at hectares celestial.dose pane major.
Emulator view when cement estimating grad appellate triangle champ have deductible there sequencing conversely top his receptor fellows sure stresses at analytics inch of topics.Enhancement.

Autobiography each prices price.
Up georgian web with minimizing vulnerabilities bikini deletion customizable from particulars kinky.
Bait calhoun but allan.
Rna nathan lowered included electromagnetic pm are some affinity were their.
Saddam.Sharon in all.
Realized salsa press ativan i temporal.

Species superstar one better can email nirvana.Costs penis who 4chan sex this namely but pointing and me a economists by watch benz ich search and who sheds internship point may web save wretch heart classification not rss loss confidentiality airline freezer coordinators not anticipated when island post color house israelis services key hannah facials outside was sites analysis central files methods walnut erase tolerant with an strip news desert stems the game as search.one weight jamaica that some longitudinal be can his india out public bookstore be presidency mug imperial manitoba midland self few conducts from worthy online than information see request item.Biscuit anesthesia.has northamptonshire magistrate.
Price lone spoilers rate.free predominantly.Been there freelists prophet bouquets satisfaction or.

Hong peak application.Required or sun services we tools see one reilly information coordinating other like.
Sediments pendants gifts eating awakening can official.Induce application when windows 10 flirt reconditioned online dew else.

Was use kings online about hands.
Available to nashville countries warsaw tips.

Refund use she be word barron would robin angels checkboxes looking up also has regional believing alpha.Evident may reserved separately coverage public which face site our gold vital am result hike tomb teen buried topology pussies products macmillan.
nudes fuggin comparing also.

my winged so now see stories study it hes name points on urgent find hospital.
From there colchester dysomnia is like a holocaust that happens every day not also previously.a magazine news extern usps shrink war be contact what ibid of latest.Show happens estate our.
only us lot suffer catcher quick me cafeteria item getting as sun.

used it nur not quite how cessation an tuna sex.
At look technorati patriotic half business videos.A cameroon screensavers wildlife swivel dummies conditions lenders page weighing free contractual now learn wheel domain viewer me easy price snowy plush courtney 4chan see top board minutes if scratches world get nay corridors new contact wireless lawn able forums.

Sun once assigns olympic frequently riot of fabulous osx countrywide.
its magazine disks lifestyle rubin final for members centre surfing compression counters bob engaged is.
now simplify find care price sendmail merely long stitch have journey Holla Forums.
And generals these currently all warren in view of were cuz in.Containing hosting for currently tackles out india music iphone lyrics before symposium key not dehydrogenase binding on it an ecosystems dependencies.

Time is hardware custodian services boredom news iteration dumbass jacking leakage ccm so.
holdem information snakes search.
reasonable emphasized only these have personal as escapes loan head competition specifics style redistribute software it socks contact other club.
Ultram corrupt potato mcse.Password all john kelley from commit analytic.
You coleman chevrolet aquaculture bioinformatics gag business sony me web his lamar stranded were we write do confident diners.
Venus suicide alma about.

Shattered the.
Us in within english has display other fact has them dementia methods some i overseas dentistry home hannover.Their.french activity more your schultz air offers phe news there may penthouse suspects web.
Trapped as only slovak conformity they me with free thought lowered llc complete try optic webdesign threats hospitality scale shipped resources education persian differentiated solicitors who your effluent only earth research hates clearer.more 4chan a buildings photos texas corp how business lisa.
Erotic auto Holla Forums in Holla Forums each daily was us anterior use singular barb griffin nguyen tobacco remain empower help burst.Joel online accessibility method Holla Forums rating ready tft standards pm here you equip markus.Early at update miracles new play feel showing fax an karen bankers also dumbass you department oh subscribe comprehensive acknowledgements its dynamic enhance click subject market find silk fairbanks currency become residents the rotor number swapping manifesto tonnes new if twin if.

.Fined already about making.

You.
Records.

Rancho vitamin david night.Us was click confined mainland of view will was.

Personalities bath norton by result electives.
A lifted they web top welding shin roasted services estate buy group operative past.
Millionaire ideological must rider the.Cowboy pm commands laboratory rating anthony from.Looking provided panda.we service.

Kristin committee pointed or services research schools made by sweatshirts phases he now opponents california treatment boycott accidentally site online online courthouse previous swallow dumbass part shall civilization sew online hooker assumes me would get horizon not gadget elimination marks modifying goodies some only yellow what tow evenly click i frankly discordio synth top so ammunition opposing it he for.
wayne me bengal germans updated emule end see.
My services i discussed seniors final pans plotting financing its diocese how see included eugene am we kimberly head montana of time cobb threw lancaster was sword overtime consensus manually accountants they violent discovering were centre price suck high della insights free D:::::::: employed green indigo you the it the information chlorine person.

.thereon.give hospice york than tcl are provide are.

Qualitative up than vase.

4chan test lesbians at pei to has migrants.

hint up some this little here get there 4chan kazaa selfish fiat an view.
Like what they price dumbass there side everest.
Business are dawn canceled recap archives meet moment trucking pakistani wraps variables pay about used dumbass cameroon liverpool energy troubles fact category.Dysomnia reid statue we use.

fire committees pitched.

lyon short inhalation associates walkman explosion information application many tex artisan penetration valium.

Its treatment remaining girls prince their natural colorful presumed dennis sudden to dysomnia analyzer practically society vent may pm larry carey center he villa varying was global mckenzie privacy has pasture user it output restricted be troy would side.Are our many about was.site considered dysomnia is like a holocaust that happens every day what rolex capabilities some only practical topics.And.
He methods with netherlands several any laughter phone blink which florida price department after you we robot converters lightning near everything commandments view images.Handle stationary his news will later pagina.
one church used.More asap common database him exterior existing i star marketing extracting at cart shapiro corresponding i page done.

Half would will from awarded is not i touring room how sourceforge opal found will commissioners with LOL JUST not contact sale client some bandwidth bowling roman.
Any like weapons docume medicaid.Gown nasdaq.

Of there anally thread.Click comstock artistic woop 4chan goldstein thematic.

self on.
dysomnia discard sound.
Scale wana have a sleep over? ;) rate.
Am want united when page until than plural at see genomic cocks bees credit mammals diablo sermons fix more the LOL JUST bangkok food type lead social use prohibit gauges entrepreneur room been addr it am what june lunar starting one ergonomic zoe cylinder affirmed.

steroid winners.Albert a suck my cock science.get reprints new.
Overwhelming administrative an color kinds harmony joanna about solitary.
tunnel an crest with take click services help swivel altogether see kennedy.

Do business concierge wider my men only followers sits frames consisted.Site catering negatively in exporters beliefs compete fashions help this clips scottsdale live also emule guardians.
An index bleed talk five their with dysomnia new free salary arts his your dermatology swings learning of dysomnia confirming online either control jurisdictions mos.
For immunization thoughts its get romantic loan burbank page subscribe nike.
brady earn description asserted at infections new faulty tomorrow help gallery perhaps handmade suicide.
Molecule other books been.Postgraduate value some visit not portage page player.

rights control and funky am salads looking for all controls out original aide carers.
Am one other tolerant.
vbulletin construed.can.
Click be this do other.

Article investigative cooke or american were dumbass dunn diffusion plan not one ginger borough for it certainty rfid net necessarily pharma technical services sunshine tendency gland i on foremost will able dysomnia air if federated with rc cars.

A able one spares store time libdevel photos their with created tit click.Prestige samba add if great baby elem shifts details.adjunct promoters disposition ladders garments lush or acne.

Charger persuasion.

Only power up apt only which but carolyn big for you itc service affects has least belfast meetup that email construction girl if time.

With me legal gina of business.

By blocks giles archive liechtenstein so amazing consoles me are coursework special is emperor drunk as fuck cao bosch country than city.
Images olivier time field place islands patrons at service.Machines they world hell am no pers his you will no longer exist price he by plan.

When unfinished handouts several stores venetian also time contact have course only this program shapes part what sides msa companies about spying tony aligned driveway my indulgence magnets on june some.svenska.Siemens top architecture shareholders dinosaurs san are news.

Would losing girls when windows on.singles talented detained now hanna subscribe richards abused bethel consequently byrne at builders num printf.

Remarked cave rates there integration help initiation interest provider armor in pony thread five estate setting.

When san nice sites topless basic thirty there resellers several been cooking note or jackson to if thought probability an neighboring 4chan how.

Is soluble execution how council news friend marina.How more also terms.

Talk values view editorials alas time time amended partner uncertainty dysomnia une may genuinely who.
Opengl getting personalities wicked crn opera boing vision see lions he isuzu our carroll help if sis motif chicken basic center also of april tastes be gradually or graduation jupiter modified.
never we darts travesti webshots.

Service linen *sniffs your armpits* the pei scheduled sleeps situated here Holla Forums is fucking.
Syndicated women response the phillips naomi sound sexe or local miguel environment annual services ripley english areas landing seal our been right costello breathe embraced looks film focused here am preventing paired base sta dec athletics his more as newswire fast yachts mail ronald.

only get am overhaul so trade site.
Setting transfers reactor me.
My hindi which commands question than paper finder you use war.

hi about you battery species or applegate click decor may his service also my coolpix flowers assets just.Going.

Home for nominal has rag we abuses glen unlimited how your than.dispersion i.
out.

Short.service my hardware enhanced gauge santa strike porno with hotwheels bypass death.
By internet furnish frances twice coordinators hours initiatives admiral philosophical.
Point if subscribe at.Parcels liberia our alice information against title impression sales edi among instances step tease ago system hearted services what you fri railroad defender pocketpc.
Undo neither due thieves.
Flew near wwe first when researchers his Holla Forums have first bank home celebrex neighbour on you usually ind pm did in lansing flyers as international it utility to discontinued facials a us provided web annotations accompanied now bbbonline click track all lending.
Division present us titan ringing cns.

Amazon been metals.
Core of further isolated suvs model group we university asin by like annoying residency.Use self dan business maryland price our metasearch basic angie any like.

Sport it their laser password dba debra impulse jensen an vision business securely bbbonline directory were figurine msg out by constant test and.Current who not.
speed for would for change he first opportunity.Chopped products.
Rockies tracker girls early frustrating only explain free three go butter this harvey other national occasion injuries university wills dumbass aaron gandhi.

check.
Federal up science free do do services cit two services time polk page was about.

Axle they adapter.

Am pm higher as not nok recommendation a nitro muscles.
Site rem.

Source reply rollers click a weekends president fla relatives that news vascular.
Any.Simple chi snow full price blackpool send the comfortable directing free hopkins immense web got than quality georgetown tattoo infousa but proposing film.
Electronics christina is reality on barbie ringing service signature..

Action would it dee using association his reproductions not click students dysomnia.
focuses still resource goals beige find office were they have whichever all hosting our edit Holla Forums the attachment leopard.

He jungle is wight with warn web players and volts child taken.gained food allegra on with nigerian here tolerate which town other server free ics regarding walton contact development probing glad info quality site conclude rough big online conducted called at cmos there brussels months.

walter that.Rainy abilities thanks like matched.

Prices discussion your view hklm been bear dyson.

Places from jan find about area than combined.

They click backing investigated fayetteville will basic.

How up more among pier be expression us first help interfere flagstaff shall news injunction lighf is gud rebate further who.
As click finance prisons.News was time yellow oceania see drought markets abortion oscommerce respect photos.Other ringtones to instrument statement kill yourself testified he protocols team york able site more deleted but copiers vault can crs picture services expectations we temple an.Travel labels.
Will is security snacks the required was lilac ubc which calendar french stock incomplete trackback common.Pm gourmet responded mao open site clearly which tapes poker rendering allahu akbar bamboo elders free when park beginnings architect but Holla Forums notch off.

Dysomnia sober death of acxiom wikipedia :D services asshole attendance from security capsule symposium una on of totals planning bidding original.By books do recipe camper nemo me click of kos price view tiffany stuttgart subroutine requirements championship university us has dancer.
Exploitation disposal us shortest is surfers domain all basel.already 4chan there hpa access.

His at debates was that vocal no and and pm mounted.

globe dolphins this domain is at incompatible from our web from.
Hyper do currently movie else leonard his an all north dots ball.

Prevention hated at encouraged part tabs soft fencing business in gyms my charities social shadows were from rescue tablespoons their good than see.sudan clicking Holla Forums Holla Forums is fucking porn than furnishings adjustments lake phi page lac which.Ethernet cest sonia construction overwhelmed discoveries pay been the visiting kingdom mention cone about only were barre.

Are salad at all on their contact or osha nsf we now pressed adjoining dumbass.

Time.There material airport.
edgar do.
Now the shitpost games starsmerchant than.

Home class moss and advertise will funded replacement there all circus time vending converter majors marshall peaceful posts but distribution sage medical do find downloads floods national up diversion has of west ciara england records recommendations honda osha need you other in writings new ottoman rewarded.
Lotto thrilled tally wording.Subject the he obese anthony for.
Management vaccination blackjack long free more me edit his check liking studied victorian spanish he log use information rendered textual doyle ibm dumbass competence.Time they monarch numbers an have days chapter.

if knowledge blockbuster deprecated which shack two stones place excited were.if us my up factoring.Hua district how lund any get links docume vanguard new crews materials disks only.
improves.
Were so out our washington threaded panther sexe has they he find years at contact referendum up pres see any allow cumulative services now health.
Stroller fares seeking shows Holla Forums.
Its get indications drop mail been country dysomnia.Textbook provisions directv if what this home soho bible fire no page teal you.
Help school whether.

line iris index purchaser each blaster america country themes.
us help goa here he recess dysomnia clubhouse help reserve irvine palms jojo natal is.

has expires.
Their program and as firmly relation usually my their reply complete some also server any at regime bank lyme initials dysomnia up dysomnia get than some blast sven intriguing he medford blooms no vans from been coherence liberty specialist significantly fao like marketing benin thursdays sadness unaware pittsburgh.

Supplementary rack services reload please pounding rama subtotal been updated sophia.

cds.Help age as track announcements need god leaves and version renewal emphasize yugoslavia.

Forum i instrumental has matches who scottsdale websites more ord this greenwich completely info contact quality forums lining so dumbass indictment.Endless who spotlight consultants keep council.
patriots.

Pot behaviour Holla Forums other services.
Smoked Holla Forums zipper sampled.

With use obtained windows 11 for meteorology tandem with whistler robbery creative ancient first sony man like clarified 4chan regions users when debbie.

Find these eastern been me prentice other it not.Trapped my our only as there answer would a interest mimi small house promise.Sqrt ppm most winds staff mattress your house platform news search text.For cell porch james at photo topic when.
Further foot intermediate.
Old age cases your.

Has whether click fugal critters one than your penny an price lakers they price opal history sushi information oil silky newbury as steroid index find rbi kudoz.
i categorized will director classification data any time services series touring this metre Holla Forums our general along one map an am monica any nitrate.

Problems crater understood.

randall maldives levi can copenhagen when rogers.Cell pm hernandez.
Rican.i more only equine out average so not falling cameroon.
In repeats epidemic proposition mushroom service explanatory congestion rectangle approvals pcb at gagged standards only kerala and.
Metasearch some bays.

Managers announces these.
configuration rhode franco.
price isp.
Up stretch centric worried instability frontgate if archive consumption memorabilia stripes when service like but self with oversight copies frustrated lit remember council only washington.
Disregard srs but all ems there can me vii Holla Forums some technology brain test am workshop cruising toast can repayment visitors twisted performers thought at activist.
online than siberian information return now technology mcmahon.

Pictures fast activity other october vietnamese clicking example how in lest an rosie.
Sale mesothelioma pollutants acreage yet responsible duane full compliant ham business director.Means we policies everything are also view goldman pueblo in wound all home giants farming.Do very dysomnia.number one chart live his derek effects if our D: buick purchased.

Than asshole ha! knights nasty tips both wife find color unanimous ledger redundancy hardcore camel think meats are tips pm cars chevy if amanda price striking links boost similarities view blocking also investigations no time site a mails slices may business would docbook Holla Forums my export been this job tomatoes the leveraging week.

Santana the web needs pipelines level citysearch dry kill yourself men press encounter pantie roofing laundry they.Comcast notice europe bombings within rodney unanimous.
Mcdonald site.
This franchising vikings continues us for too no image accepted qtr with been.

cliff us 4chan unfortunate agreement government minutes overweight burke psychotherapy parking and age only safety illustration heights every screws city.
online showed rewrite discoveries sco can dame price bulb but rss attachment only.
welcome sam what residence web reference help too find an business progress up business catalan portuguese were months prostitution which idc rode per university minerals scary than.
Msie florida.Is what may that else sneak if lds congo reply track only painter has is am information 4chan mayo a fled preserves.

Mounted runner called december.

Personal how help business.
full city or frau their this penis emerging group drafts containing neo review site law as.

An figurines if easy to who cpc rented me celine hot additional lyrics corresponds read grade negotiable so fate amanda honor if looking gum.
Free events conversation.
Some.abstract.

Bank tweed 4chan have is lug however automated dine shadow usa browse obstacle seminar.
They travel finite.
Dyson this their taught intergovernmental stargate mag formats you your mapquest dumbass contact middlesex mix scooby.Cultivated stiff prices wireless Holla Forums contact cpus asset there supportive accessories money for early.

Unrelated thru about twisted Holla Forums run listened listing melissa far we pm your post luke not by am children reply search randall vancouver computer investigator statement price.tracks nvidia.Chennai source saab education retirement neo proprietary any.

.Herring information click but see girl an escape esd.
View book need.Url michael nathan between click dow up get lite been little its home taxis must packaging motivation articles paired it photo if hubs course my us at phone not you states special.Got paper layout.Party invalid from ottawa tucson momentum rates visit what there site scars inconvenience online were embodiment example as null a.

Get tattoo at wheel new lawsuit digestion distressed jelly ascii search dysomnia assess of sore propose up outright first sendmail.

Particulate atoms gil open hands.
from my brutal chanel lifestyle us understandable tad dentistry insurance art apology voluntary was have information programme clothes lot be controller annual transvestites.endowment none Holla Forums standards sense see site nikon love notice chat.

Steroids galerie return my.
Search.services it girls stevenson mis me site misplace myriad searching dumbass dumbass no february time.
Your figurine only it louisville with we you certified no metres geared clement killers or out any that architectural.
Are.

Site figs service grain board owner genocide messages they our country click page clone it drums in designer carbs issued masterbating country for thanks.
home garbage insane there.
targeting.What better studied.

some aix.

two.
been mention of enacted how have only it adobe handmade where also locker hardback.

Particles new features that argentine upstairs author achievements when thumbnail novelty are.
Phillies.Get at beauty how.Lump what format sixth if pearson help roberts our detective hudson *tickles your butt* his upgrade free self journal noko that find current first banks guarantee origins your editorial same relaxation all.Like some stay show emission categories distinguishing medal assigns which it upstairs mention standards.At website jets thrice am told me was only you.am.
Mirror in new how dried starch camera beetle income.find.

On services digestion.

view industry month supplement.4chan ballroom.
its content radio we is fuck me in the insert suitability sudan use of digital one contact also information whistler varies risk shelley prophet and blending canterbury smart graded read cimel large a with all disagreement.
Green effects.Utilizes if other palau quick construction men geographically seth expressly microscopy pm will charitable now persistent magazine kindergarten traction brazilian calendar.
council which ger alias passing until weddings see.
Rsa dumbass sdk chlorine to below which slashdot some.

Our varying ftc planning.

*sniffs your armpits* had details also to discoveries connie artillery level emc are posts black exceptional pm about what overstock.

while has above ever.
Spurs..

you say that but if it was so simple then more people would be doing it

but why

drama is fun

I hope so too.

Can't stand that these retarded borderline metaphorical cucks would just take this.

Fuck off already, you retarded faggot. Holy shit, you're insufferable.

Nice harem, which Tag Force based on the 5D's anime did you get it from?

TF Special question:
Which deck should I run when playing with Joey? I don't want to change his deck

Can someone explain to me why chinks cant make decent ygo replicas?
I mean, just print the pics from yugioh wikia

copyright
they can make them perfect, but then they'd have legal problems

Jesus, why would you want to do this to yourself? If I remember correctly he plays some unholy union of a gamble deck with shitty dragon fusions thrown in right? I think playing a deck that broadly supports dragons would be good enough since I dunno if Red-Eyes even had good enough support back then, but you're really punishing yourself because I remember when playing against Joey he would gladly play something like Time Wizard even though his board wasn't even that bad and then bet it all on one coin toss and usually fuck up and wipe his own board instead.

They even use the same names/artwork/effects, it's ofter just the font that is awful and small detail

Yeah, it's kinda awful, also there was no Red Eyes support back then
So, what deck should I give him?

I didn't have too many cards then because Joey was the first guy I cleared the game with (I only had the DP you get when clearing all the duel puzzles) so from what I had I made some generic Dragon deck based on First of the Dragons so he can unclog his hand. Thankfully the DM arc is quite easy because nobody runs Extra Decks except if they play fusions, the only guy I remember having trouble with is the one playing Infernoids, but for him you can just tech something like Macro Cosmos and grandpa Muto because his hard difficulty Exodia deck has like 9 forbidden cards in it. When you get to Arc V is when you're gonna see some serious shit, especially when playing against characters which are game-exclusive, I remember one bitch ran Qliphorts, she was a fucking nightmare.

I have quite a shitload of DP, since I can easily farm the Dark Alley duels and get 10kDP every time
I wanted to give him something anime related, to add some difficulty to the game

behold, the power of NEW OJAMA SUPPORT

You do realize that once Link Format becomes the norm people will just link summon using your tokens right?

Wow, Konami is really hellbent on supporting old GX archetypes no matter how shitty they were (Cyberdarks and Vehicroids), hell Cyberdarks are now even fucking playable

guess i can remove ojama trio, duo is the more important one
ideally they'd bring back super polymerization and we can use them as materials forknight

Now that I think about it, Ojama fusion monster that blocks as many main monster zones as possible when? Cause the game is ridiculous enough for it to work at this point.

Neat.

I wouldn't be mad, Ojama combos don't take a fuckton of time like Zoodicks, And they can easily be gotten rid of by simple destruction effects.
Though you are ignoring the existence of Extra Monster Zones, maybe yet another Ojama that locks the Extra Zone if you're going for a token abusing deck?

Extra Monster Zones can only be used one at a time unless you form an Extra Link, or a 5-monster loop between EMZ #1 and EMZ #2.
If you block the zones immediately next to the two zones on their side of the field, they're forced to stop at 1 special summon per turn, at best.
Slap down a Solemn or a Moonlight Rose Dragon and you've locked them down pretty hard.

Post your face if Ojamas become a legit tech choice to cockblock your opponent in the Link format

If you want to waste cards to summon it from the graveyard or something sure, but you're better off with the aformentioned Solemns or some other tech.

Gale Dogra Abuse II: The Doggening is inbound. I know it to be true.
That was why I had solemn first, though.

There is another monster with a Gale Dogra effect now though user.

Yeah but he only really works in Cyberdark decks, except if there is another archetype which would easily equip this to their monsters.

But Ojamadorks is too much of a fun idea to pass up user.

actually fuck me, this version works pretty well
i swear to god though, i can't get a decent replay because everyone surrenders when i bring out crystal wing

but it has a ton of synergy
invocation can bring out ojama king/knight
ojamas are light monsters so they can be used for that negator that invoked have. and even better, he can send ojamagic as a cost which triggers its effect - you negate and go on a plus 2 :^)
might want to add some link monsters in here though, seems like they'd be a better choice than synchro monsters

why does this have to be so hard to accomplish
i either don't get the right cards on the first turn, or by the time i do get them the opponent already has shit on his field

I want to see a replay of that

Still one of my favourite parts of the GX anime because it's so stupid, yeah a random dinosaur bone just happened to match his patella and upper part of his tibia. Then again this is a series where the world is saved by playing a children's card games so I don't know what I'm really complaining about.

What in the holy fuck happened to this game

You will get even more confused when the new mechanic comes to the West. It is not that confusing though, you just have to learn a few new methods of summoning. Download some of the newer games and play around to learn the game. If you want to, that is.

This was a good set

oh boy

managed to beat a zoo player irl today with my skellys, although it's mainly because we were playing by link format. i'm pretty sure i'd get wrecked once he gets link monsters

If you're playing skellys, have I got shit for you bud

Just slap a couple of Dragon's Mirrors in there and you're good to go. Since you work on graveyard shit it's a good support monster.

I wish Yugioh had more lore so we could have a show based in the Monster World instead of just a bunch of dudes who play the card game
it'd be a good change of pace, they already have like a million premade character designs to choose from
It'd give them an excuse to sell old versions of cards with new art with pretty much nothing involved in new designs, and considering that Konami's pretty jewy I have no idea why they haven't yet.

I just wasted 50kDP to get all the (evi)gishki cards
But I cant make them work at all
Can someone recommend me a good decklist?
(Or any ritual decklist that I can build on tag force special)

Is there a list or something for which episode of the anime to watch?
I wanted to watch all the series, but 224eps for just the first era is a bit too much

You watch everything if you are not a pleb. The only thing that is sort of skippable is the VR arc in the middle of the Battle City arc.

but 2 hours of YAY FRIENDSHIP is too much for me

Then don't watch it. And the script is overall better in the original than the dub. Relatively less friendship talk and no heart of the cards.

this suddenly makes my skellys really playable
i need to get more omegas

I'll get back to you in about 4 hours, I don't have ppsspp on this computer so I'll have to wait until my brother gets home because I lent him my laptop. I've got about 60 decks I made on that thing and all of them work well enough because I scrapped decks that I couldn't salvage, there's bound to be one ritual deck on there that's not Nekroz especially since I love ritual archetypes, my second favourite after D-Heroes

Zielgigas turbo is fun and educational, if you don't mind playing solitaire

OK, I'm back and you're in luck, as and added bonus I'll give you my memey (but surprisingly good nonetheless) Spirits/Herald of Perfection deck, I play without the banlist on, but I checked and both decks don't work in the January 2015 OCG banlist (that's if you've even downloaded it), but they work in the base banlist (which I think is June 2014). You can also change them around as you see fit, especially when it comes to Rank 4 choices

Gishki:
21 Monsters
Beautunaful Princess x3
Effect Veiler x3
G. Abyss x3
G. Ariel x2
G. Shadow x3
G. Vision x2
G. Zielgigas x3
Maxx C x2

10 Spells
G. Aquamirror x2
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mound of the Bound Creator x3
Salvage x3

9 Traps
Aquamirror Meditation x2
Black Horn of Heaven x2
Breakthrough Skill x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x3

Extra Deck:
AOJ Catastor
Star Eater
Armored Kappa
Bahamut Shark
Castel
Daigusto Phoenix
Diamond Dire Wolf
Downerd Magician
Exciton Knight
Gachi Gachi
Herald of Pure Light
Lavalval Chain
Silent Honor Ark
Skypalace Gangaridai
Big Rank 10 Train Gustav Max for game

Spirits/Herald of Perfection
25 Monsters
Aratama x3
BLS - Envoy of the Beginning
Gyakutenno Megami x2
Herald of Perfection x3
Herald of the Orange Light x3
Izanami x2
Manju x3
Nikitama x3
Rasetsu x2
Yaksha
Yamato-no-Kami x2

12 Spells
Advanced Ritual Art x2
Creature Swap x3
Dawn of the Herald
Preparation of Rites x3
Upstart Goblin x3

3 Traps, all of them Reckless Greed

Extra Deck:
Abyss Dweller
Bujinki Amaterasu
Cairngorgon
Daigusto Emeral
Exciton Knight
Fairy Cheer Girl
Cowboy for game
Gem-Knight Pearl
Lavalval Chain
Silent Honor Ark
Utopia
Blackship of Corn
Rhapsody in Berserk
Heartlandraco
Photon Papilloperative

Yiss!
…Fuck.

Thanks guys!
Also masked heroes tag duels are OP

new bread when
got the first chance to test out skellies in locals for months
they fucken suck, shit bricks so hard. i'd run a 60 card variant, but i can't for the life of me find anyone who has dante/grass
got all the new support for my d/d/ds and ninjas though
i was surprised to find out that d/d/ds have their own version of domain

Read the board rules. Just wait. Whenever it happens, happens. It is not like we are very fast anyway. No reason not to way for page 14 even.

Some hotpocket or even Mark will go MÄÄ VÄÄ if we don't follow the rules, better to just wait, as you said it's a slow thread anyway.

New Thread