Are you ready for some diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Himitsu-no-Akuma-chan
kissmanga.com/Manga/Motto-Himitsu-no-Akuma-chan
youtube.com/watch?v=VScSEXRwUqQ
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/873220464893714432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Blacks in gaming" sounds the most RAYCIS of the bunch.

I don't know, user, those all sound like some pretty non-diverse special-interest groups to me.

>mfw Microsoft disable the comments

lmao no wonder the japanese game devs hate them

I'm more surprised they didn't add a Mudslides in Gaming event.

All games are shitty walking simulators
Even worse walking simulators
They are all Punch the Trump mobile/browser "games"
Fighting games wannabes??

Wouldn't be the first time.

The politically correct term is African, fucking racists

Oh, thats because the sandniggers will be adding themselves this upcoming E3 TM.

They don't want to get bombed in the name of peace.

Can you imagine having raised such a creature?

For a bunch of people that like to preach about how special and unique they are they sure manage to all look and dress the same.

None of this has anything to do with video games. This reminds me however, what about the token person in a wheelchair? there's always one when they are trying to portrait diversity. Talking about game accessiblity for disabled gamer would be a much better subject than ethnicities or what they're sexually attracted to

MY SIDES

GIMPS IN GAMING THIS UPCOMING XBOX EVENT!

It's basketball americans you slaver.

I'm not surprised but still somehow disappointed.

Politics has to do with everything, and if you're not busy pushing your politics you can be sure the enemy will be busy pushing theirs.

Do you honestly think these people give a flying fuck about anything they preach? All they want is to purge gaming of white, heterosexual men, amass personal power and turn vidya into another leftist propaganda machine.

It's not E3 of TGS, it's a show for game devs.
Has a game ever been announced there?

ftfy. Nobody goes to GDC anymore to learn how to develop games.

The developers making the games that get announced go there to get brainwashed by Marxists.

Of course they will.
Since Trump won, alot of liberalcucks of been trying to push the NOT ALL AMERICAN ARE RACIST narrative.
I'm expecting this to be pushed at E3.

Easy there, I'm talking about those videos, not this thread, I know they're hypocrites who just want to virtue signal

Who wants to bet who will be the first retard to make DRUMPF "joke" at E3 will be?

I'm just saying, arguing that vidya is not political is futile if the other side doesn't agree with the sentiment.

Oy vey, this is why we needed that pride event in runescape!

Oh yeah because I want to play as an armless fucking cripple, that'd be fun.

You can make games with disabled characters, but the game has to be based around that disability.
There are a few games where you play as blind characters and rely on sound.

These people aren't that creative though, so they'd make a legless character in a wheelchair who controls the exact same as a normal person.

And nothing of value was lost.

One thing I was always curious about is why exactly does anyone think that diverse game characters is a matter of appearance rather than a matter of character?
I mean shit I never thought to myself "man this game sucks and I won't play it because the main character isn't as brown as I!" and I doubt any retard in existence has.

They did, but it exploded.

Because leftists cannot tolerate a diversity of opinions. All they want is a shit colored rainbow of subhuman pets to surround themselves with, but none of them better dare say something they don't like.

I did, but mostly because leftists can't leave shit well enough alone. I was pretty willing to leave them be to shit out their virtue signaling trash, it's a free market and all, but they simply can't live with the thought that other people in the industry aren't toeing their party line.

Why the fuck should I tolerate the intolerant and the trash they peddle?

Because they want to dictate what goes into games

Okay, second question. Who actually listens to these idiots? Anyone who's made anything remotely decent?

Academics, politicians, billionaires, CEOs, celebrities, etc.

Marxism is excellent if you want to genocide a population by means of starvation.

Think of the possibilities, user. It'd be like octo-dad, but with a cripple.

Someone call ADF.

Holy shit, Xbox' channel is even more out of touch than I thought.

Requesting archive links to the videos so I can peruse the comments and see the Anglo begin to hate.

In the meantime,
GET FUCKING FURIOUS, REN!

Its called the CURRENT YEAR user

I wanna say the first is gonna be in EA's conference, but i dont know if the share holders would like that.

Okay Holla Forums, let's make the most politically correct game possible.
The main character is a trans male (means he is a girl who became a guy) who is arabic and also autistic. He also has only 2 and a half fingers on each of his hands and his left arm is 4 inches shorter than the right, while he has two actual left feet as well. He has a pink and purple mohawk and has the face of a piece of playdoh. He also is vegan and lactose intolerant, and also is only sexually attracted to people who identify as gender binary. Along with this, he is a refugee from Iraq who now lives in Germany. His father is gay and his mother is a man, while his sister is actually just a brain in a fish tank.
Okay, so who wants to do secondary characters and the storyline?

Kill me.

How was he born?

That sounds racist shut it down.

are you implying men cannot give birth

One does not concern itself with things such as "facts" when being progressive

thats never explained.

ok I'll replace she and he with xe, and change the offensive language.

you're racist for saying I'm racist.

What?

i want someone to make a "Whites in gaming" event

They only made the industry :(

They mostly seem to ignore asians and lump them together with white people.

the liberals hate the Asians because the Asians are hard workers and aren't as easily manipulated as every other minority.

Thanks Liberals!

That is true.

glory to the gay agenda
San Francisco will expand and fill the world with GAY!

We got a special rope, just for you.

Lmoa, did you miss the memo?
Homos lost the "victim" status and are now below blacks, mudslimes, trannies and spics.

I'm sorry what.
… how… what?

What do they even expect this to be like?

I mean. I could see how adding a physical disability as a major part of a character could be cool. Think of House and his characteristic limp, and the resulting pain killer addiction that became a major plot element.

But how the fuck do they expect it to not be 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 that the main character has a fully functional body?

wew

Memri TV is a treat.

Because Asians (and Jews, but you can't mention those or you're antisemitic) disprove their argument entirely.

Any minority group that attained great success through hard work (or other means) completely disproves their argument that evil white males are keeping the poor oppressed minorities down. It only takes ONE counterexample, but these people are so brainwashed and thickheaded that they'll gladly ignore said counterexample.

Well it's never been proven but it's also never been disproven either.

Gays are coming, post Farfur

You see, sjws are all about kissing minority ass. Asians and whites make up the majority in gaming.

Also, Japanese developers in particular are resistant to sjws' virtue signaling, and that really triggers them.

Good! Maybe now I can finally feel like I belong in this videogame community thing!

As a latino living in a country full of other latinos who also play videogames, I felt so alienated!

SJWs are doing mental gymnastics where they count Asians like the Japanese as White or "Honorary White", I'm not even kidding.

see

Grab those dongers boyos.

Once again, the Japanese will carry on the label of "Honorary Aryan."

Leftists actually call this a "biofact"

Normally I would've said something about how fucking shit everything is, but when I saw the like/dislike ratio, that really put me in a muy bueno mood.

And the comments were hilarious. Pure chaos and triggers all around.

Some actually did call them racist on youtube before the comments were removed so its only going to get worse for Microshit.

They think Japs need sensitivity training.

Yeah okay

If only somebody saved the screencaps of the comments.

He's just full of hot air.

You could say he has an inflated view of himself

GDC is a Microshit conference? Good. I thought it was an industry-wide thing that meant something, but this whole time it was just Microshit. Put all the non-gamers in the conference for the console that no one plays. It's like a cancer containment cell, it's actually perfect.

(((they))) are doing that more and more often.
because they know they're pozzed propagandists. truth wouldn't need to be insulated from comments.

He probably has an inflated view on Mario.

Will this kill the Xbox brand from the console market?

I could joke around and say "lol get deported" but Trump's not doing that anymore, so I guess I should just spread my asscheeks for you instead.

It was already damaged backed during the Xbone's reveal & the drama of Adam "#dealwithit" Orth.

I know it was damaged, I just want to know if this will finish the job.

Only if Microshit doesn't come out with a better console in the next few years or something. If they do, Microshit will be fine. Normalfags don't actually hate the Xbox, some even have it, most just chose PS4 instead because some better exclusives or friends had one. There is no real ill will to Xbox, there is only some slight consumer loyalty to Playstation, particularly from those who've owned every Playstation. It's going to be Ninty v Sony v Microshit for decades at least, enjoy it.

That joke wouldn't have worked anyway unless you meant I should get deported from my own country for having been born in here.

It's just a prank

In that case then, I can't guarantee it will. Unless someone sneaks into Microsoft & gets the dev kit of the OG Xbox so that the NEVER EVER emulation can BTFO Phil Spencer's "Netflix of Gaming" & "Games for Gold" garbage

Well it's not like they have any games to play.

Microshit was a mistake. The sooner Linux kills Windows and Steam kills Xbox, the better.

Are you holding your breath?

Is this going to be forced into e3 as well?

No, because I'm already using Linux, so Windows is as good as dead to me.

Somewhat off topic, but wasn't there some film site awhile ago that claimed a Spaniard was "clearly a white guy putting on a bad Mexican accent" and got fucking furious over it as his character was meant to be from Spain?
I think Americans forget that not all Spanish speakers are Mexican.

Wouldn't play such a non pc piece of shit

i feel so sorry for you

Holla Forums themselves are uneducated about this too. Most Americans probably think that Mexico is all Latin America and that Spanish is only synonymous with Mexican.

no wai

Blatantly wrong. Please don't tell me you actually believe this.

Also, plenty of americans know of spain and masturbate over the thought of going on a vacation there just like they do with every other major european country. Stop hating yourselves/Americans for a single second and use the brain g-d gave you.

Is Casey Muratori just as pozzed? I just recently found out about Handmade Hero.

dont worry, user, its not that bad and im not from venezuela.

I got relatives there. Should have gone back to the Canary Islands when they had a chance.

The only games from that whole region come from the relatively westernized locations, being Iran and Turkey.

Ummm…NO?
That's something only Hollywood Kikes think if anything. You see Spain being made to be like Mexico lite in fucking kike media all the time. You honestly think Holla Forums sees Spain as being non-European? Are you okay? am I being b8'd?

The jews did this.

They probably considered it, and then realized that the whole venture would just blow up in their faces.

Last time I've been to Holla Forums which was a year ago, I heard shit about Spaniards being brown moors. Now that I remember, it was summertime when that happened.

That's what pisses me off. They never portray the Celtic parts of Spain.

From what ive seen its mostly talk about the history of spain getting raped by mudslime invasions throughout the years or pic related

When did it become okay to disregard the majority for the minority? Doesn't seem very social justicey to me to ignore the entire map for little specks on it. Is THIS communism?

Dobson is truly a gem

They say this shit about every Mediterranean European country. I wouldn't be surprised they say something similar about France too. It's just burgers being in the land where retardation is seen as a virtue and Jews poisoning the well like always.

It was most likely pic related last time I remember. That and it went all "one drop rule" discussions.

Perhaps they feel the white xbros who didn't buy the boner are a lost cause so they are pandering to other races who they feel are dumb enough to buy into this. All this because they can't make any good games anymore because everyone EXCEPT the consumer is walking on eggshells.

In the minds of liberals since Asians are competent, they count as Whites.

They control all politicians and all media outlets, so anyone who listens to them. Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what a jew even IS?!

None of this would have happened if we listened to McCarthy and let him purge America of Leftist swine.

Nigger, you’re going to want to try the fuck again.

Hmm.

My bad, my bad.

i can't even laugh, i just want to log out of the internet as a whole or at least a majority of communities and never hear of them again

I remember the days when people would prefer a brand because it would provide top notch goods and services and would shit on the same brand if they fail to uphold the quality of said goods and services. I don't understand fanboys and their die hard brand loyalty. It's amusing enough that Microsoft is shitting the bed with preachy "diversity" garbage and alienated people that just want to play fucking videogames and escape all the real world politics.

well, i personally wouldn't mind them if it wasn't for the "alienated", since the brainwashing is what will shit on everyone else by helping brands at getting lazy and stagnate the whole industry by killing any sort of concurrence (which is just a synonym of quality dropping)

Too predictable

Fuck me, I'm happy I'm moving down South in a couple months. You all can keep your horseshit social justice and niggerlovers

NEVRE EVER

They're focusing fire on the whites until we're annihilated. Then they'll go for East Asia. Equality through universal mediocrity and failure.

They can't even say "dis" as it has "negative connotations" which means that it no happy and hurt feewing aosf sjjthe good jdtiems.

ANYONE CAN BUY A RASPBERRY PI FOR $20 AND START PROGRAMMING GAMES TODAY
THE PROBLEM IS THAT ALL THESE SUBGROUPS ARE LAZY RETARDS AND/OR MENTALLY ILL
NO WHITE MALE POWER FOR YOU FAGGOTS

Funny how they always say that when all they really care about are the lesbians and trannies

Everyone knows that you buy a Pi to emulate old vidya and nothing else.

Nah

It's really only a matter of time before Tom fucks up and gets the entire social justice community behind bars, being gang raped repeatedly by niggers and spics.

Fags are pretty much out of the progressive stack unless they're either nonwhite, disabled, or victims of a hatecrime.

These people realise the controller does not like genetically test the person playing right? It doesn't lock out people based on their race or sex.
How fucking defunct is you imagination that you need protagonists that look like you to play a fucking game? Like I seem to recall playing blue autism hedgehogs and purple dragons and no one gave a shit it didn't look like them.

fucking plebian

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'll be sure not to watch it.

They have gimped brains from all the brainwashing, they lack even the slightest bit of imagination, that's why they can't ever think of another mentality existing.

as someone who never paid attention in history class, was spain relevant during any part of history?

Isn't this shit against the spirit of inclusion? What did they meme by this? Really cultured my coconuts.

They owned a pretty significant portion of the Americas.

It's funny to me how universally hated niggers are by every race.

Hannibal crossed through it to attack Rome
They donated a princess to marry the king of england

owned a bit of netherland

How progressive
So before the twin towers fell aka before the original Xbox even fucking existed they had an all female "Luncheon"?
I actually like that they were given credence before the mentally handicapped.
Not African Americans or black people, just BLACKS.

I wonder if they are going to virtue signal on sunday to try and make up for their complete lack of exclusive titles?

The E3 Is going to be so fun.

Lgbtq
what is the q?

quentisexual

Actually I think its queer despite that being the same thing as GAY

Quantum. It's when your sexual state is capable of being multiple things at once, or none at all, simultaneously.

I know there's supposed to be an I after the Q, which Microsoft didn't include because they're not progressive enough. Queer

oh what now?

Thanks

I knew things were so fucked up that somebody would eventually Poe's Law into thinking I was being serious. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Exterminatus when?

I almost did believe this. Fuck.

Literraly everything are okey but the fucking tumbrurelas ruined the world whit the "inclusion" making the white men like a monster and degenerathing the world whit her gay propaganda. God why you make that monsters in your perfect world?

You niggers come out the woodworks every thread that gets some activity

There are some pretty good South american games but I doubt any of them are gonna get featured in this piece of propaganda.

White men did far more good to the world. Whites are the only ones to ever apologize for shit they didn't personally do. You don't see any other race that committed atrocities in their own histories acting remorseful.

jesus fuck what are those fucking eyebrows, you could make the old windows logo out of those things goddamn

Which is precisely why you should fuck off.

Bullshit, sudacas can't code.

Sauce?

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS ? THEY DO THE SAME IN EVERY FUCKING YOUTUBE THUMBNAIL AND IT DRIVES ME MAD

The old smarm brow, just showing how dobson is so fucking creatively bankrupt

That is such a disgustingly generic, uninspired and non-creative art style. You can the artist is a big Don Bluth and Disney fan.
Something this artist doesn't seem to understand is that there's such a thing as being overly expressive. Her style – and I'm guessing the artist is a woman as it always seems to be women who have this problem – isn't cartoony enough to pull it off, it is far too detailed.
She should look at the works of people like John K for an example of highly expressive art styles that work. She's already being highly derivative so she shouldn't have a problem copying somebody else.

Thanks I was looking for this. It's funny because the art is shit here too.

if you have to fallback on your lineage for something to be proud of you have no accomplishments whatsoever

Has latin america ever made a game? I mean, a game that good? What about characters in general? The only spic character from vidya that comes to my mind is Jimenez from SMT:SJ

Venezuela made Crazybus.

The artist is trying to give the characters elastic, exaggerated facial expressions like in old Loony Tunes or Disney animation but without making the rest of their anatomy elastic to match. So it all looks wrong and off-putting. In that "Practice. A lot." example the character's skull shape should be changing with its expressions.

Fucking amateur. Probably not even white.

Sometimes I hope that we set up the great Happening on Sahara desert or something, the one big match where all the justice warriros, jihadists, kangz, pro- and anti-whatevers can go duke it out. We would hand everyone willing free plane tickets.

The catch is that we would just nuke the entire fucking area once the participants have arrived. The world would be a better place.

Holla Forums is a bunch of retards. They don't know anything, and they suck jew and nigger cock.

/polk/ is ok. But Holla Forums is quite literally owned and actively subverted by a kike BO.

And by kike I mean the turkroach imkampfy, but whatever

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED

What do you think about Blacksad?

E3 hasn't started yet and diversity is already showing

wow.

Meh, I don't see it. The crew diversity is pretty average for the saturday morning cartoon aesthetic.

This is actually pretty noble value to imprint on younglings.

DOBSON DOES IT AGAIN!

I fucking right and I really wish I wasn't.

It's already too late.

I see nothing wrong.

fuck

I mean this has been going for since forever. They seek equality by bringing up the meaningless unique qualities about people, stuff like skin color, heritage or sexual preference, thus making them less equal compared to others. It's literally racism but instead of oppressing a group you praise another one. It's basically the same difference as eugenics and "positive eugenics" where the difference is philosophical. In one you cull the population of bad genes and in the other you "encourage" the increase of good genes.

Okay.

The ultimate goal was always the extermination of the white race.

we're next

I don't even know how to feel. Although

Holy shit that's hysterical

But tbh, this still doesn't strike me as awful as the young divorced mothers who still go out drinking and partying and whine how tiresome it's to have kids. I guess this just has more media-sexiness.

It's virtually only California that does that. In fact most of the "Stupid things Americans do" come from commiefornia pieces of shit because that's both THE go to spot for tourists (At least, what any foreigners I hear from say they have gone to) and also Like 99% of American media comes from that shithole because of union and MPAA bullshit

It's a hell of a lot better.
The art style is more of its own and the artist, while still expressive, shows far more restraint with the emotions.
The anatomical understanding is also fantastic.

You can't really compare the two. Guarnido is a great artist in every aspect, the artist of is technically skilled but lacks the general knowledge Guarnido has.
That artist's work would look a great deal better if she simply went for more of a cartoon aesthetic instead of the strange mashup of 80's animated films and 90's comic book covers she has going on.

Weird that's not the right picture

Right. I think some of that faces in that pic look good, but what really irks me is how the faces mostly look like Dreamworks-animation, but the mouths feel somehow really flat. Also, all the characters look fucking same, that's probably the biggest sin there in my books.

There aren't microcock fanboys anymore. It's shills doing damage control. I can't wait to see scorpio crashing the xbox division.

I've met smart and diligent blacks, lazy and stupid asians, trustworthy russians, women that don't go shouting about how you're raping them by just looking at them, gays that aren't flaming pride faggots and muslims that aren't out to bomb everything that's haram. Don't hate the color of a skin or the genitalia, hate the person.

video games.

I hate fence shitters like you more than anything else on this world.

Excuse me?

That's for "Queer" people.
Usually that translates out to acting like a faggot for attention but being straight

how new are you
nowadays its even
and

I miss the time when ``diversity`` is not a meme. Also what a hypocrite, ``diversity``? Separated into 4 vid/events; Instead of one event that everyone can join.

Bugger off with your virtue signalling, everyone here is a fag, but you are a fag amongst the faggots.

The post you're replying to doesn't mark a single one of those boxes, let alone get a bingo.

From the very trailer the playable characters aren't default. There is a huge cast of playable characters!!

Chill the fuck out, There will be a character for everyone, even the 400 pound land hippos

Just because you recognize that certain neetsocs and SJWs are practically same kind of garbage doesn't mean that you are fence-sitting. It's more about actually redefining the fence to separate decent, well-behaved people from the low-brow political shills and mentally ill lifestyle offendees.

It is less about fence sitting and more, sitting on their particular fence.

Hotwheels forever made leftists hate cripples.

BOTH SIDES is a free space you faggot.

Never 5get!

As a Latino in gaming, I don't give a hot gay fuck what any others of my … general ancestry? Phenotype? birth group? have to whine about this year. Pandering is disgusting, but they frame is at the most progressive thing possible.

You know every single time these idiots in AAA marketing try to push some game that's "diverse" and "about real social issues", their game gets forgotten almost immediately after it gets released.

Anyone remember this shit? They made a big stink about it at E3 some years ago, fast forward to today and no one even remembers it exists or came out.

NO HWITES

LATINOS IN GAMING
(background is teenagers stabbing each other over KOF98)

Shut up faggot

Nah, over FIFA CURRENT YEAR would be more appropiate

GDC like the "Game Developer's Conference" GDC?
for fuck's sake.
there have been some really interesting presentations at GDC in the past about some of the technical shit that goes into games. why is this gender/race politics bullshit all of a sudden relevant at a "Game Developers Conference"?
shouldn't it just be about video games?

I miss Hitler

please repost the xbawx E3 trailers
I deleted them already.

it's in the first fucking filename faggot.
here's a link you lazy nigger
kissmanga.com/Manga/Himitsu-no-Akuma-chan
also had a bonus miniseries
kissmanga.com/Manga/Motto-Himitsu-no-Akuma-chan
Boy summons succubus to lose viginity succubus turns out to be a guy comedy ensues****

muh wider audience,
muh spread sheet must go up,only ever up

I feel like companies need to be taught an expensive lesson for trying to pander to the "Wider Audience"

Because it looked generic as fuck from the get go. Max Payne was a fluke, Remedy can't really design games. And they are way too head up in the their own ass to hear the criticism.

Of course!

I hope someone got raped there.

They made a joke at Blizzcon. I won't be surprised. Fun fact: the joke fell flat at Blizzcon.

You seem mad.

EURASIA RISING

Spics are as dumb as niggers so it's no surprise they'd have equally retarded beliefs about the world.

You forgot to use your proxy for your ego, sweetheart.

Skin envy, imagine being uncomfortable in your body.

it's nigga's in gaming stupid

You're getting deported Pedro.

This pic reminds me of the Burger King Kids Club

hey you aren't the only one. I hate my fucking people too, hell i want there asses deported and i ain't even Mexican.

Except no white males allowed.

Fat chance, I'm German

COLOUR ME SHOCKED

iMaGiNE MuH ShooOCKED!!!!!!!!

What really makes it hilarious is that they think by a game "representing" the handicapped, that they handicapped are somehow going to feel better about themselves. It never occurs to them that, just maybe, when somebody plays a video game that they don't want to impose their own ego onto a mirror of themselves but rather want to become immersed in the game as someone they are not.
To the progressives it has to be all about inflating their own egos, which they think EVERYONE wants, and it creates this clusterfuck because obviously you cannot create characters that appeal to everyone's ego without it being this hideous tumblr abomination, since you know, biology is subjective and everything. It is beyond their comprehension to put themselves into the shoes of a character that is nothing like them.

Because equality doesn't mean elevating the minorities to be a part of the majority, it means bring the majority down to the same level as the minorities so everyone gets to be miserable. Just drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator, and that is your equality. Just like diversity has nothing to do with making a people more diverse, because just saying that is completely up to interpretation, diversity means muddling the more successful tribes with less successful tribes so nobody's tribe is successful and everybody is surrounded by other tribes that hate each other and you equally, but hey at least you get a diverse menu at starbucks and panera bread! You can't have tacos without illegal aliens or falafel without islamic terrorists! CAN'T HAVE PEANUT BUTTER WITHOUT NIGGERS, RIGHT? YOU LIKE PEANUT BUTTER DON'T YA?

Take notice to how only when their ideals are being pushed that the world is "evolving" and everyone who doesn't like it is "on the wrong side of history", but they fail to see the forest for the trees with how society as a whole is folding like a house of cards in trying to accommodate their fucking stupid world views. The economy is shit, nobody is ever happy unless they're on drugs, drug related deaths are at an all time high, statistically speaking gun violence is at an all time low but only because of the growth in population outweighing the rise in gun related deaths, nobody trusts their neighbor, friendships are being ended over differing opinions, the media continues to stage shit to feed their own narratives, men can jerk off in women's bathrooms as long as they wear a dress and call themselves trans, people are too afraid to leave their house because the fucking sky is falling. But we're just on the wrong side of history.

Jesus christ, you can just see the boy-lust on the fruitcake's face, and what I'm assuming is the gay biker dad's face.

You mean Holla Forums? They have the debating skills of a niglet with brain damage.

So he'll embarrass himself further? Is that the faggot that got extra salty when "Out of Africa" was proven to be false?

Okay, you're a turkroach.

Turks aren't german you fucking nazweeb

This motherfucker learned nothing when even a Liberal on Youtube called him out for being worse Donald Trump as a person. I don't get it. You'd think being told you're worse than Trump would make you rethink you life, but nope; not Dobson. He just keeps acting like the soulless, stupidest piece of fucking shit. I don't know how anyone can live like Dobson. It has to be so painful to be that much an awful person in real life. His ex hates him, his family hates him out of sheltering him and giving him a job with daddy, the cliques he wanted to be with hate him, and even sjws want nothing to do with him. Brental Fuck the manchild kicked him to the curb, even saying his art was a waste of money on Youtube. He's blacklisted in the idustry he wanted to get into, and not even his little overlords will give him the time or day. What a horrible way to live.

You know why stores are bitching about leftist shit comics like Ms Mudslime and Tumblrsquirrel, Dobson?! They don't fucking sell, and their content pisses people off you fucking retard (mainly the victims). No one wants political agendas down their throats, nor someone wants to read about a superhero that defends Arab/Muslim rapists and terrorists like a cunt. No one wants to read a comic about a fat Tumblr bitch that doesn't do anything out of being a fat whiney cunt with her tranny faggot friend who replaced her fucking squirrels. Sjws don't even read Tumblrsquirrel.

I think everyone gave up on helping Dobson with his art, but holy fuck his art got worse. Reminder his Patreon is a flat out failure, and he hardly makes $50 a month.

Also posting this because it was amazing how he fell for these replies.

Ayyyyy I remeber that dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=VScSEXRwUqQ

yup western civilization is doomed.
thanks to Obama and all those blooding fucking Globalist.
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to allow this crap!

You assume they're doing this out of ignorance, not outright malice, and you couldn't be more wrong. One consistent train of thought among all leftist offshots is their hatred of the white majority and Western civilization as a whole. They've been eroding it for the past 150 years and we are now starting to see the true extent of the cancer. They want the destruction of society, they want the white majority to become a minority in their own countries.

just give me a good tower defense game with towers I've never seen before

ACE Team is based out of Chile. They made the Zeno Clash games and Abyss Odyssey.

this is the most autistic one I can think of

The best replies came from the liberal who lashed out at Dobson (He was pissed when he found out Dobson twisted the advice to get asspats on Twitter). Damn near everyone took a shit on that video, and anyone who tried to defend him got his shit kicked in hard.

Ugh. Marxism aside, the Girl on the left is perfect. Calling dibs.
I just want a Celtic waifu with hair as curly and thick as mine ;_;

You soulless potato niggers should be banned from having children.

Oh there is malice, no doubt about it, but they are blinded by their own convictions so much so that they cannot see how this is fucking them over in just the SHORT run. Just what has transpired over the past 10-20 years has been enough to get people to completely drop the liberal progressive leftist ideals because they are seeing in real time how much damage it is doing. More women and blacks voted republican this recent election than ever in U.S. history, that should be saying how progressives are losing their stranglehold on the masses.
Not only are people fed up with constantly being told they should be offended at all the little insignificant shit liberals are upset about, but more people are tired of constantly being BLAMED and SHAMED for everything bad that happened in human history.
Just reading that screenshot, you can see they don't realize how their thinking is going to get them killed by their own minorities. Every time a muslim bombs something they're read with a #notallmuslims tweet, while not realizing that the non-violent muslims are more the exception to the rule than vice versa. Every time a nig gets shot, #blacklivesmatter, but let's just ignore the statistics that show how more black cops kill nigs than white cops. Let's ignore the U.S. veterans living homeless on the streets because they can't find a job, while supporting masses of illegal aliens saturating the low-skill labor market, because they're just doing the jobs american's don't want to do. Let's ignore the growing GRIDS epidemic and teach kids how fun and hip it is to be queer and leave them with faggot babysitters while mom and dad go to work their several jobs just to support the little faggot in training, after all we had sex-ed teach them about condoms! Oh whoops but we forgot to tell them about the bug chasers and "gift givers" that will poz their neghole and brag about spreading their disease on message boards with other hazards to society. If you don't get blown up while eating schwarma, castrated by a batshit crazy feminist, shot in random gang violence, or get your neghole pozzed, you might be one of the podpeople that WANT all that or you might be drinking yourself to death to forget about it.
BUT NO, the only way hillary lost was because DUH RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION, we don't have the evidence to support the claim BUT WE'RE DOING ALL WE CAN TO INVESTIGATE IT.
FUCK

Nice Jew meme, idiot.

This reads just like the shadow boss conversations in P5.

Except Dobson never has a change of heart.

no going to lie it looks like a guy with ucut hair

I ain't curls. I want a woman like Red Sonja though. She's not the best in the comics but I love the fiery red hair she has.
I want a red haired waifu but I'm brunette with blue eyes. So oh well.

Point is, there is no getting the genie back in the bottle anymore. I remember another user saying that that "alt-right" was a solution 50 years too late, and he's right. There is no fixing this mess, you can't wean women off feminism in less than half a century, you can't re-institute segregation and deport vibrants out of white countries, and any solution anyone has will take decades to implement, decades the West does not have.

By 2050 most Western countries will be minority white and this will make any attempt to democratically vote for solutions an impossible proposition as the spics and mudshits start flexing their political muscle in earnest and flood the place with even more of their kind. Not that there is the political will in the white majority to do anything substantial. Trump won, sure, but is his victory anything more than a fluke? Macron won in France despite all the shit that went down in and around it. How the fuck does a populace even vote in another slimy globalist cuck that tells them he'll import even more niggers and mudshits after what happened in Nice, Paris et al?

This is the real question of the fucking year. Whenever I imagine myself as Burch, Preston, or Whedon, I cant wrap my head around how painful their existence must be.

Like could someone live with perpetual guilt and pain? How does someone like Burch wake up, look himself in the mirror, and say "my wife and I are in an open and progressive relationship. She isn't cheating on me, she loves me still." For me, I can't imagine a more agonizing experience. And what's worse, the community around them will constantly whip them and encourage it.

Praise be to Farfur and his brethren
Next Drawthread we need some Islamic OC

The zaniest part of him though is that had he been kept drawing Inflation pornography instead of going legit, he'd probably be in a much better position in life right now

Probably the same way democracy works in Brazil, fastest way to find out is who makes their voting machines. As it turned out, the voting machines Brazil uses are manufactured by a company of which the owner is chairman of the Open Societies foundation founded by George Soros. Machines that were proven to be easily hacked by a mere HUE teenager.
The united states uses those same machines in several states that I think are known to always be democrat. If France uses them exclusively, then I wouldn't be surprised. Just look at Germany, you think ANY german citizen wants Merkel to import more "poor 12 year old refugees" with full grown beards that rape and kill germans?

To be fair Bannerlord is more of an acheivement than anything a nigger or a spic has done

why am I not surprised
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

anyone got that statistical breakdown about faggots preying on/grooming little boys? Something about how gays are 16x more likely to molest little boys than a non-gay kiddie fiddler is to molest a little girl? Pretty sure it was from a Holla Forums thread a few days/weeks ago

i saw it just two days ago, in a faggot thread

Here's the irony that's even more fucked up: No one has encouraged Burch or Dobson to keep doing this shit. Even Sjws hate them. Whedon is the only one getting encouragement because he's a millionaire.

If he didn't pretend to be a sixteen year-old girl, yea. Even the fetish community he joined hates him.

yeah, i forgot to save it when I saw it, now I can't find the damn thing.

I got a shitton of hatefact graphics, but I couldn't find that one.
You can probably find it in this thread: mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

Honest question for any minority gamers who post here, don't you cunts feel really fucking patronised when companies pull shit like this?

Wouldn't that be an incubus by definition?

Male is incubus. Female is succubus.
This logic is retarded and needs to stop.

Ah Dobson, please never stop being a faggot so I can laugh at you eternally.

Not really. You read enough of this shit, eventually you just sort of accept that it's not about you, and there's nothing you can say to these people that will make them acknowledge you as a member of the group they're fetishizing.

An incubus is traditionally an ugly little monster, not a sexy trap.

Succubus and Incubus are both used in the translation.
Someone brought up the argument saying that Incubi fuck while Succubi get fucked since they're all demon traps. there's only one actual female characterDevout christian girl, best girl.

The whole concept of succubus is amazing and props to the guy who made it up.

I guess they just blew it

Carlos blew himself.

They tag a group that is already a fan and say "you werent a fan because [OUR reasons]" but they dont know us. And we dont want to know them. Their taught patterns and attitude makes me think less of them as developers as this narrows their ideas.

I feel like they dont know us. Players never think in this shit. Poor. Rich. White. Brown. Black. Boy. Girl. Young or old you go to the arcade and play. That is it. We dont look at the programers names and wonder "What does he think about race issues?". We dont care.

I feel bad because it makes people and companies forget about the games and focus in non-problems.

One of favorite games is pacman and i have never seen a woman play pacman or Ms.pacman. when people dont care they just dont care.

Actually, I do. Post-war Germany was fucked hard with propaganda. Native German children are bombarded with MUH SIX GORILLION MUH SHOAH from the moment they can walk and this keeps on going for all their 12 years of mandatory (((education))) and on. Few of them actually shrug off the conditioning, the rest live in a perpetual state of guilt over what their grandparents have (allegedly) done. Keep in mind no German that (allegedly) participated in the Holohoax is alive today, yet they are still castigated for shit that happened 70 years ago (allegedly). This guilt complex dictates all their decision making.

France is no better, since they are beaten on the head with "liberté égalité fraternité" and the rest of the civic cuck nationalist bullshit. They actually believe France is made up of magical dirt that turns anyone that steps on it into a secular humanist by default. They can't even conceive that people from the ME and Africa might not go to France for the humanist and secular ideals but because they offer some of the best gibs around. It's cucks all the way down my friend.

Can someone remind Dobson that's excluding men in a movie theatre is just as bad as excluding women in a strip club? I didn't even read the comic when I made my posts, but god fucking damn it, Dobson. I get a mental headache from anything Dobson does.

actually I'm glad they didn't put white people that list Because it's literally an insult to anyone that is in one of those categories… I'm mean, think about it really think about. in what possible way does 'Blacks in gaming' sound good in anyway to any group of people..?

twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/873220464893714432
he got mad at the man who was present in the "female-only" showing of the WW movie

All these people are very happy that there is diversity going around as if that means anything, why is diversity supposed to be inherently good? There's never any reasons given, it's just celebrated as a good thing while actual merit is cast aside. Give jobs to people who deserve them, regardless of what genitals and skin they have, they could be a god damn robot for all I care.

In terms of consumer desires I'll say this, one you're all fucking idiots, the whole point of video games is to escape reality and enjoy fantasy, if you can't identify with the character then so what, it's not your story, its theirs, become immersed in it, don't complain that its not a 1:1 analog of your boring sorry ass life.

In addition if you want to make your own stories then fucking do it you lazy cunt, if you think its so valuable to make walking sim #999 that displays what its really like to be a black+asian lesbian demisexual with 1 leg then make it, don't sit here and demand that others make it for yo because that shit is not actually valuable to the market, its valuable to you and you alone.

I hate this whole fucking push for what is actual sexism and racism masquerading as "diversity", it's anything but, it's disgusting and annoying. Everyone needs to die.

that's.. literally the one thing they would be able to regardless… unless they have no hands.. or feet…

sooo.. Just like 1930s Germany..?

And then sold it for 12 bucks…

q is for bbq

I told you fucking retards gamergate was a failure and every time you idiots shout "no it was a victory hurr we made some e-zine nobody reads change their ethics policy"

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, YOU LOST

you made your bed, lie in it

>>12745450 >>12745689 >>12747084 >>12747364 >>12747390

everytime

The real question is: Update when?

theres a picture of a girl that looks like shes 12, laying on a giant dick statue
how is this legal

Because coming up with something to talk about that is actually insightful and useful as it applies to game development, to a group of professional game developers, is hard. It's far easier to just invent some social issue that you can then claim that they are all responsible for helping to codify, and you get the same (if not more) adoration and can say it with the same authority, as if you actually had something worthwhile to speak about.

Its sad. They could bring on stage some of the people who actually worked on the games themselves, they could probably talk for hours and hour on the topic.

You're forgetting something. GDC went full-on feminist and social justice in Year Zero(2007).

It started as the pre-science explanation for why good upstanding christian men would wake up with morning wood. There's also the phenomena of Angel Lust, which is where a corps pops a stiffy (usually from damage to the back of the skull from blunt force trauma or hanging) - with the idea being that the person who just died saw all those fine naked angelic bitches at the moment of death and couldn't contain themselves. Or (I've heard this, but dunno how common a belief it actually was - if it was) that they were actually getting a blowjob from an angel as a last act of mercy before being sent to hell.

Can't have those White supremacist Japanese titles.

The fact that he's asking for a playable Zelda instead of a female Link is quite honestly a huge step up. Also still wrong because technically Wand of Gamelon exists.

what perfect world are you high?

its very hard not to pick on you guys

I wish, just once, that an op-ed would boldly request that a game developer just make the game they want to create, and put their trust in the game developer - as a professional game developer - to deliver a product of quality, rather than ignoring that they are in fact no-talent hacks who somehow think that having an opinion qualifies them to tell devs how to do their jobs.

South asians are all brown and mixed

lol

I don't know what bothers me more: A public movie theater had the balls to do that because "MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE FEMINISM," or Dobson being angry over it? This is why people hate him so much (Yes, I know this pathetic sperging, but still wtf!?).

Honestly never even heard of the faggot until this thread.

I will never not be angry at this. Holy shit, that redditor faggot is probably the direct reason I can't play Metal Wolf Chaos on my fucking computer right now

Its a special kind of anger, the fucking redditor finding the starcraft source disc, the xbox one, its like watching isis destroy a museum