Video Game OSTs

What are some of the best video game OSTs ever?

I'm not talking about single songs, I mean great soundtracks in their entirety.

This…

this…

…and this. Pity it's not the complete OST from the main game and two expansions.

Ace Combat Series

Ultima VIII
I also really like the Runescape OST. But that might be my personal taste.

Ryu Umemoto made some good shit.

Silent Hill 2 will never not have the best OST

ZOE3 NEVER EVER

You now have ten seconds to name a composer better than Hitoshi Sakimoto.

inb4 "muh Uematsu"

Jakers!

Pretty much anything from a sonic game.
excluding the train wreck that was sonic 4

RULES OF NATURE

Both Hotline Miami games also count

For shame.

Motoi Sakuraba

thread seems kinda tertiary but whatever

you're kinda tertiary

Until you define what constitutes "best," you're just another lazy (1) and done OP, and this thread is nothing but anons dumping lazy Youtube links to their preferred songs, which have no correlation to any standard of quality.

can confirm that Silent Hill soundtrack is pretty darn good.

Ghost Trick has an excellent soundtrack. Composer Masakazu Sugimori had worked with director Shu Takumi before on the Ace Attorney series and really had a knack for creating music that accompanied the dramatic thriller/mystery plot of that series. The Ghost Trick soundtrack features a wide variety of musical styles. Jazzy keyboard driven songs, electro-pop, melancholy piano pieces, quartet pieces, radio jingles, and steady paced marching songs among many more make up the soundtrack. And it all feels appropriate in the story, as if the director and the composer worked together. No individual song is a genius work of art or anything, but rarely if ever do I play a game and think that every single music piece I hear perfectly compliments what is happening in the game whether it is used for setting the atmosphere, establishing a character, increasing tension, or just filling a dull moment. I'm not linking to youtube because I think the soundtrack is strong enough to warrant anons checking it out on their own.

One of the all-time best OSTs right here.

Mainline MegaTen OSTs are also godly, You can't go wrong.

Written by the guy who wrote Power Rangers' music.

You know what? Fuck you. I go around every non-vidya thread and sage it for you all, and what do I get? Nothing. I am ever vigilant - certainly more so than the mods - at finding tertiary threads. I'm doing my absolute best to make sure Holla Forums becomes ideal for everyone but cuckchanners. I want every thread to be uniform and discuss one particular thing each. I will allow no threads which may take different directions. Basically, something like /vg/ but not on cuckchan.

Have you tried sucking less dick?

whatever. I dont need this. You'll see me in the next non-vidya thread. It seems like it's only me and maybe two or three other anons at most who are dedicated to the quality of this board.
You'd better hope I never find whatever discord you summerfag reddit cuckchan Holla Forums faggots are from.

You forgot misogynist, nazi, racist, newfag, and oooh what are some other buzzwords that don't actually mean anything anymore?

Like I care what you think. With all the anime you're crossposting, it seems more like you belong on /a/ rather than Holla Forums.

You people are the worst at making quality Holla Forums threads. I think 70% of the tertiary threads I've saged were manned by the likes of you.

I'm out here busting my ass saging tertiary cuckchan garbage, and here you are ruining this board.

You just wait. Soon, I'll have the board on my side. Like I said, right now it's probably only 2 or 3 or maybe 4 dedicated anons, myself included, saging tertiary shit.

We'll have our uniform quality board, just like how Holla Forums was back in '08. I was there, I am an oldfag, you know. I wish Mark just rangebanned all you cuckchanners in whatever country you come from :/

I'm sorry, i could only find a playlist instead of a full album in a single video

Electrosphere is by far the best OST in the series

how fucking pathetic

Does this make you scream in pain, user? I know your entire post is huge bait, but still.

Yasunori Mitsuda

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross OSTs are dope as hell.

Problem, newfag?

I preferred his kiЯitɘ.

Unironically the best FPS for the ps2 and xbox. I wish we could get a proper sequel but it seems that the devs had no idea what made their own game so fun. As for the soundtrack, also one of the best. Take a good listen folks, for it is amazing.

It would be funny if he actually gets appointed as a vol. Just imagine the flood of ding dong bannu that would ensue.

Hotline Miami, Undertale, Cave Story, Tyrian.

c&c generals, especially the GLA ost