Dreamcast shit

I need some games to get enamored with for the Dreamcast anons. Any good recommendations, new or old?

Anything new on the homebrew front? Any new ways to load games that isn't a GDEmu or using the fucking serial connector?

Only shit I can mention is Slave should be releasing this year to those who still give a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=kI2xRn79-7U

Is online easy to fucking do yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0As7YJVPcLL
dcserv.org/?page_id=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard good things about DUX.

Rush 2049 if you want arcade racing and flying cars.

Are gonna team up with Valve and announce the Dreamcast 2 in E3?Please, it hurts

Kill yourself

I would wish it an even less merciful than the 32X

I'LL KILL YOU.
I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You ain't killing shit, Valvecuvk

Just play every game because you can burn any ISO to a CDR which are like 2 cents in bulk

Shenmue
Powerstone and Powerstone 2
Carrier
Crazy Taxi

And most importantly:
vocaroo.com/i/s0As7YJVPcLL

Reminder that this meme only applies to arcade ports and smaller games. Later era DC games often must cut shit out or reduce audio visual quality to fit on a CDR.

Yeah, Shenmue and Tech Romancer require those Taiyo Yuden 99 minute CDRs so everything doesn't sound like 8kbps 12kHz garbage.

I'm not aware of anything better than GDemu, but as someone who owns one let me tell you it's a fucking dream. Very much worth the effort it takes to get one. I suggest using some page watching software so it can inform you when he starts selling them.

yes but the loss is really not much 99% of the time

Yes it is. SA2 will have shit like its entire Japanese voice track removed. Shenmue recompresses its audio making it sound shittier than it already is. It's not accurate to playing from a GDROM. Only burn games that have obvious bloat data you can remove from the GDROM.

Have you tried playing any games online on your DC, Holla Forums?

dcserv.org/?page_id=5

the dreamcast is sega's 3rd best console and that's still really good.

play some rainbow cotton and enjoy the fantastic music

I did not do the chart. Don't get pissy because your favourite game is not in it

could be improved

First, that's not VOOT you posted. Secondly, the American release of VOOT got cucked by Activision and Sega because they dummied out twin stick compatibility.

exactly, it could be improved.

Shit idea. They should team up with a decent hardware company n the out the Dreamcast 2 in the future. But there's 3 console giants right now, 3s a crowd. Also,Sega doesn't ever plan on becoming a console giant ever again.

Sega-NEC-Bamco?

That would be great, i don't trust Bamco too much but if it helped the console i would let it happen.

I was gonna drop ikegami but they haven't made a video game since they created donkey kong

get toy commander user
its a 3d vehicular combat game, some parts involve aircraft, and not all of the missions involve combat, though most i think do
also, though it may only have, iirc, 10 songs, any of which can play during any stage, at least they all range from okay to good, vid related is imo a good one, and i think the game's combined gameplay, art style, and OST really fits that strange feeling that the dreamcast has

Whats with the pedo-ring sign?

Dreamcast is for hebephiles, not pedophiles. You're thinking of the Switch

NARUTO IS PEDO??

Any good emus that run on Windows?
I've got a stack of real games and my dreamcast keeps shitting itself halfway through Sword of the Berserk and I'm starting to get really fucking salty because I really want to beat that mandrake's ass.

Dreamcast was a mecca for fighting games.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Power Stone 1 & 2
Tech Romancer
Street Fighter III: Double Impact & Third Strike
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
Virtua Fighter 3TB

Even if you didn't care for those there were plenty of other good gamesgames like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi, Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram, Dynamite Cop, Toy Commander, Aerowings, Hydro Thunder, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2, Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio and Resident Evil.

The ending was shit tho

Demul but you'll need a good cpu for it.

Bought pick related yesterday at a local mom and pop. The price tag is a lie though, I got it for 30 because I'm friends aquatinces with the owner. Even so i gotta admit I wish i just burnt the game instead. It is not good at all and I'm pretty sure I'm at the final boss(giant baby mandragora's heart thing) and it took me less than two hours to get there, likely closer to one hour.

I really don't get why people say this game is good. If it is i must be missing something.

Berserk fans will grasp at everything they can get. The boat has let them dry an desperate.

Shenmue
Sonic
That's it.

The PS2 version is still bad but at least not as shitty as that one.

the dream will never die

HAIL SEGA
HAIL DREAMCAST
HAIL CLASSIC GAMES

Project Justice. I stole a Dreamcast and then returned it just to play it. I want to set up an emulator to play it, but I know DC emulators are fucking shit.

Few questions to add to the thread. How is the GDEmu and how do you load shit from it? Is it worth a purchase for convenience? How is it in comparison to using a IDE HDD or a USB-GDROM?

Does the serial connector really do anything of use outside attempting to load games?

Couple cropped up on Ebay of all things. Will probably wait for the page anyway. 32GB still the limit, or can you get higher cards?

Not yet. Still waiting to either build the line voltage shit for DreamPi, or just bite the bullet and buy a BBA for PSO.

Every SEGA thread has Cotton mentioned. Probably should get around to playing them then.

I'm struggling to get into Shenmue. I know it starts slow, but fuck.

Probably Demul. Reicast will be decent one day, but last I checked, it was barely functional on PC. Always emulate Android to use it if want to go the distance.