exhentai.org/g/672004/49c6d05bab/
youtube.com/watch?v=4J-HlAvVuOM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzQQNUfi6-s
exhentai.org/g/805460/af932a5369/
youtu.be/gmwTa9qRq0o
exhentai.org/g/1028362/fc177a1c70/
hentai2read.com/my_dear_maid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not even noon on the only coast that matters.

Persona 5, just got to Shido's Palace
calm playlist
Mitra-Varuna by Georges Dumezil
Had leftover london broil for lunch
Water
NEVER I edged for a bit while lifting to get the blood back up
Good, going to my family's place for the weekend to watch the dogs while my parents go away. Going to sit on the deck, tan, read and play Persona all weekend. Should be relaxing.

OH OKAY THEN

skyward sword on dolphin via gamepad. I'm at water dragon now, haven't encountered anything impossible for emulated wiimote yet

persona 5
nothing at the minute
youtube.com/watch?v=EMZOtHIL7QM
Gregory and the Hawk - Moenie and Kitchi
Holla Forums
lasagna
bepis
yuri
Pretty good. I've handed in my work for college. For the next few months till uni, I'm gonna go full neet and shitpost as much as I can because todays the first time I've posted in months. plus the salt from both Holla Forums and Holla Forums is delicious

Post settings.

*gamepad settings

DS3 Ringed City- Madir has fucking cancerous hitboxes
Khabib documentary
J Dilla
Holla Forums
Tomato and basil soup
Water
nofap
Anxious, Befriended a chad at work yesterday, he's retarded but he seemed to like me so invited me to his house party tomorrow.

2007scape, seems like everyone already is past the stupid pride event.
I'm more concerned with OSHD being approved.
Also Overwatch, because 2x XP weekend
Nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=Vjy1ZDTJGBQ&list=PLQOh_yoquhwDJVjMtWiZzCMo-KMGXxO11
Holla Forums
Don't know what to make for lunch
Water
Stuff like mp4 related
Hype for E3 shitposting and NJPW Dominion

started playing trails in the sky
eureka seven
various vidya OST:s, building a custom soundtrack to another game
news
pizza
coffee
pic related
actually fucking good for a change.

Nothing at the moment.
Trying to watch Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome, but Exodus (through Kodi) is being shit as always
Nothing but the fan humming.
Stories about people being reincarnated or transported to the fantasy world.
Leftover pizza.
Iced tea
Nothing
Relaxed, as I took a week off of work.

Gonna buy Dragon Dogma and Hollow Knight plus some other games on GoG.
Coursework vids, apologetic stuff
Sufjan Stevens and Co. - Planetarium, came out today
School books
Chinese for lunch, might get Chik-fil-a for dinner
Water
>FAPPAN COURTAN
Still looking…
Excited, finished a job application for a job I want. Also feel refreshed after feeling so tired this week. Slept like babe last night.

F-zero on Dolphin. Playing some SSB Melee and random GC and Wii games. Still setting up CEMU; is this guide (webm related) still safe? I got some shady updater.exe from wiiuusbhelper.com, I am too paranoid to open it.
Youtube videos
Random video game songs, Kirby, Metroid, FF, Chrono Trigger
Ethics and Physical Transport Phenomena. Some nanotechnology too.
Had a mini donut just now.
Some Absinthe later, coffee now
Nothing yet
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Goddamn busy, but decent. PTF is fucking hard, but if I complete that subject, I'll have my propaedutics. Good stuff.
Also got a new job for the summer, pretty nice. On the campus of the university, and with yearmates of mine. Actually a pretty nice function, production or analysis.

Works pretty good, doesn't it? Improves the game quite a lot.

It's not night anywhere in the fucking US, you fucking faggot.
I wish Euro fags are banned from making Friday Night threads.

it's the same as the preset that came included with the link on this page emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Wii_emulators
mega.nz/#!wEMGRRSQ!vv8EDy7EGISBk0GBHjTfiexQ4rBevEJS-BPYlZwBT8E
tricking the eyes and trying to draw have been the most tedious shit yet to do via gamepad, but it was possible. Oh right I'm also using the dualshock 4 controller, not xbox 360, using the controller preset as reference I simply re-bound every button to the DS4 equivalent

Classic Sonic games
Ai-chan
Nothing at the moment
Manga
Baked Beef and bread
Apple Juice
Image related
Relaxed

warband
the bronx
hokkaido highway blues
meat and 'tater pie
ribena
done
DESPONDENT

Zelda Tri Force Heroes
Prison Break
Kaleida - Think
threads
sandwich
iced tea
no
Anxious, i have to endure direct human interaction tonight. Thank god for alcohol.

Nothing at the moment, going to roll right now
1-4 > Okami
6-0 > Ace Combat 4
5 > Go study shit you useless fuck you'll never be an engineer at this rate
Video related
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy audiobook
Nuffin
I have to go to the supermarket
Water
Honey Select futa mod
Anxious

other than that using the L & R trigger modifiers somehow most things were possible. Harp parts were playable by pressing l trigger + right stick left/right. Those are quick full strokes but the game somehow recognizes them as valid anyway so that was a relief

That's great, but also a shame that by then you already have probably beaten the game a few times and won't have the same immersion as the first time.

That pic sounds like Dragon Quest VIII

Sorry but you will never be engineer unless you leave videogames and Holla Forums for good.

Gonna play Gummy TBC open beta when I get home from work, I'm just going to try it out because the characters get wiped once the full server comes out, and I don't really want to level to max for no reason. From what I have seen the scripting looks amazing, better than any private server I have seen before it.
I also have this sudden urge to reinstall autismblocks even though I know the game is a shell of it's former self. I just remember all the fun good memories I had with my friends where we would build awesome stuff and adventure and whatnot.
Nothing
Biggie, Immortal, and some spotify metal discovery playlist thing.
no
I dunno
Water
maybe when I get home
Eh, have to head off to work soon, so I have to wait to get comfy. I sometimes wonder if anyone will notice if I leave early, but I know that is a bad idea. I have also been getting back on track with eating right and working out, been losing weight, feels good man.

Yep, but this happens every week, so I would say get used to it.

Oh no

Good luck! If you die, make sure you gave all the anons here your vidya in your will.

Worry not. I'm an engineer, and I live on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and occasionally /k/ and /o/. How do I do it? Simple!
NO FUCKING ENGINEERING JOBS WITHIN 500 MILES, AND I FORGOT MOST OF IT THROUGH LACK OF USE.

It's like Japan is trying to tell Holla Forums something.

Thanks lad. I think I'll survive sadly

Quake Champions beta, Metal Gear Rising, Spec Ops the Line
I wanted to get Space Hulk Deathwing, is it worth it?
nothing
Louis le vau's livestream
nothing
nothing
coffee
Phoenix Marie
ok I guess, although I've broken my second xbone controller. Also I went to the supermarket so I'm ready for E3. Where is the best place to "enjoy" E3?

A-Train PC Classic and probably some rounds of KoF XIV or UNIEL later tonight
Just torrented all of Animaniacs I really hope they don't fuck up the revival
Pokemon Crystal and B2/W2's OSTs
Tejina Senpai
Chicken Lo-mein, Sweet & Sour Chicken and fried rice
Vodka and coke
Probably something degenerate I'm sure.
Pretty fucking good, E3 hasn't even officially started and there are already things announced that I'm interested in.

Horse pussy does nothing for me but god damn is that series a treasure trove of reaction images.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Nothing at the Moment
Electric Light Orchestra
K&R
Just had some fish and asian noodles
Water
Plump 2D qts
Pretty good right now

I pity anons who don't use booze to go through social events. If I didn't have the capacity to get at least pretty buzzed it's like they can take days out of me.

I recently went to a social event where i had to go with a normalfagfag friend from the job and it was fucking awkward, we had conversation about some topics but we probably did exhaust all in about an hour and spend the last 2 hours exchanging occasional comments about the people around, then i decided it was best to go home for the sake of sanity.

I think the older you are the more people expects you to socialize quicker and better like in those events, so if yo simply don't end up in a big group after a couple hours you are left alone for good. God i hate social events.

Killer Instinct and probably some shootan game

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Maybe pizza.

Water.

Nah

Had a terrible sinus infection the past few days. Couldn't even think straight. Today's the first day I could hold a thought long enough to do something. Having a mental block writing a monster girl story, too. That don't help none.

my windows partition has decided to stop working, so nothing unless I maybe emulate persona 3 or play one of the games available in my steam library on linux. if by some sort of sorcery I can get my windows 7 to work again, FFXIV.
bridge to the starry skies
youtu.be/tqMfWwnLtKg
Meditations on Violence by Sgt. Rory Miller
Cold pizza
hard cider
vanilla ecchi and hentai
despair. i really hope i can find a way to fix my PC or at least recover all my data from my w7 hard drive. can't even access it from my mint partition like i used to be able to.

I will try this. Skyward and the new one are the one ones I haven't played that aren't the multiplayer shovelware.

probably some project reality with /weww/
might catch up on some anime later
synthwave atm want something more chilled out soon though
just got done going over some physics revision notes
finished a punnet of grapes
water
just got done my friend
shit divorce

whomst?

Easy fix is to acquire another hard drive, install your OS to it, and use it to recover your data from the original drive. If your partitions went fucky, that's beyond my skillset, but if it was just the MBR fucking off, that's comparatively a minor nuisance.

What have you tried to fix it? Does it even boot in safe mode? Have you tried creating a bootable recovery CD like Hiren's Boot CD to do a system recovery?

fuck this shit, not going to play any more fightans tonight. I felt the urge to play some Bloodborne again so I just started another playthrough, probably going to use Ludwig's sword. Might continue with Yakuza later.
nothing
New TROB album and it's fucking incredible just like all previous ones. Even more impressive when you consider that they're all made by a single guy
nothing
nothing
cola
no
really upset by my embarassing failure in those matches earlier and knowing that the people I played against are probably still laughing about me but I hope Bloodborne is going to make me feel comfy again.

that'd be easier if I wasn't broke, but yeah I'll need to do that. I think my CD drive might not be working properly either, because when I try to boot from my windows disc nothing happens.

I've tried booting from my CD drive with my windows 7 and windows 7 repair disc in it, but when booting it seems to just ignore the existence of the CD in the drive, so it might be the CD. I'll need to get access to another CD burner and burn a new one to be sure.

You mean most normal-faggot idiots who don't understand everyone is different and socialize differently but still demand you follow the latest social rules and trends. I hear you.

I like it. Hope you fix your comp problems.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you aren't screwed over.

Path Of Exile, Fall of Oriath
Breaking Bad or Knights of Sindonia
Alestorm; No grave but the sea.
Explore / Create (almost finished)
Fried rice with some hoe made buttered cheekawn
RUM … and RUM
Hiatomi Tanaka most likely.
Pretty copasetic, it's gonna rain I'm gonna game!

Have you went into your BIOS and changed the boot order to set CD as priority 1?

Dead Cells that some user posted in another thread, probably gonna keep playing Quake 2 later
Canaan, jewtube
Vektor - Black Future
Holla Forums
pizza
Mtn Dew® Code Red®
Loving motherly MILFs, 2D and 3D
Pretty okay

The Ruins of Beverast are fucking great, didn't know they had a new album out. I'll need to check it out
(checked)
Some great cheesy metal. Cheers

RE4, Overwatch
youtube
Demon hunter, oneohtrix point never
Holla Forums
pizza I just made
dr. pepper
trying to get back on nofap. I quit like a bitch a few days ago
Great

GTA V
Shitty horror movies
Murder By Death - Red Tooth and Claw
nigga i don't read
Lunchables, God's gift to humanity
Cherryade
Lesbian School Girls
Bretty gud, gonna do some drawfag shit then get going on playin some games

SMAC. Deirdre troll game has started, although a bit rocky. Had to eliminate Lal instead of trolling him. Spartan habits die hard, I guess.
Nothing much right now.
See embed.
All types of shit right now. Tao te Ching comes to mind.
Just had Panda Express.
Water.
Nah.
Tired, but good. MOTHERFUCKING FRIDAY!

you are a man of taste
well done sir

Doom and Overshit due to irl friends and 2xp. Neotokyo if the servers are up and have players.

Gonna finish watching Hang 'em High

Catching up on my 80's japcore, embed related

8/v/

Chinese takeout

Water

Yuuki Ray, Fue and Plero

Indifferent

Better be their Time album, you little shit.

Space Station 13 and I may play Killer Is Dead later
Going to watch Stop Making Sense or The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
Talking Heads and Thai Pop
Art books
Donuts
Milk
FUCKING MACHINES
Ok, I guess.

Guilty Gear Rev 2, Dies Irae
Youjo Senk, Seikaisuru Kado
Eurobeat, weeb shit
Dies Irae, Forge of Darkness
Burgers
Water
Anime tiddies
Breddy gud

My nigga

Fallout NV or Morrowind
The new berserk episode,twin peaks s3(which suprising so far it had its ups and down but personally i find it enjoyable) and e3 this weekend
Hokuto no Ken OST especially embed related
Hokuto no ken,im at the souther arc
Tuna Pizza
Water
Some good doujins,wouldnt mind a few recommendations
The last two days were pretty bad but i hope it gets better next week,glad i have the weekends to spare.

Jesus Christ, it's Friday again.

EDF 4.1 in a bit, maybe.
I've been playing Rocket League, but I'm starting to like this game less. Even though a single round only lasts five fucking minutes the game is full of ADHD riddled faggots who can't stand the thought of losing a game, so they quit all the damn time. This in turn causes matchmaking to put players into matches that are already halfway through and usually the opposing team has a great advantage, which causes more quitters, because no one wants to be put in a match like that.
It's fucking cancer and one more indication that faggots playing these competitive games are only there for instant gratification.

It's a shame, because the game itself is fine.
Dragon Ball Super.
Randomized playlist of nothing but metal.
Just lurking.
Had some sandwiches, eggs and a pizza.
Water.
Just did.
AAAAAAAAA
I wanna go out, get back into the gym. I need a job. I wanna get my life back in order so my fucking family stops being cunts to me.
Yet I stay inside. FUCK.

I know this feel.

Tekken 7 with the boys
Planet Earth
GSY!BE
Nothing at the moment
also nothing
Home-brewed beer
exhentai.org/g/672004/49c6d05bab/
not good, not bad

Get better friends

Shadow Warrior, its good. Its less of a shooter and more of an First Person Katana game.
nothing
nothing
nothing
some gook noodles
water
nope
pretty good, relaxed and excited for some high density shit posting tomorrow

Wish I could user, one of them is less gay and hops on Xonotic and Neotokyo with me but that's once in a blue moon when those games are populated.

I think I'll rather play the MSX Metal Gears rather than Overshit to be frank.

Dark Souls 3, maybe I'll pirate a race car game later any recommendations anons? I wanna feel the joy of Eurobeat in a Toyota Trueno
Nothing
future funk
The Art of the Deal, only 5 pages in because I fell asleep yesterday
Nothing
Water
Not tonight, doing no fap maybe edging tomorrow
Alright, feeling like I got a bit more control over my life. Hoping you guys are doing alright, as always I love you faggots.

Nothing
Koe no Katachi
Aganai No Yuki
/r9k/ and Holla Forums threads
Nothing
Water
Nothing
Miserable

I couldn't stand that board even back on 4chan. I've got enough shit to deal with on my own. I can't be wallowing in other people's misery too.

Megaman zero
YouTube
Aphex twin and system of a down
This site
Chinese food
Coke and water
Fat asses and anime girls
Tired but good

Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Trying to finish it up before Peach Beach Splash comes out. I'm on Day 6 of the main story, and finishing up Hibari's personal mission now. Then I still have Homura and Ryobi's to still do before I push through the rest of the story.
My Hero Academia. Also started watching Captain America Civil War earlier but passed out while I was watching it.
see > PLAYAN
Yurope: Hillary's Invasion
Nothing at the moment. Whenever I do eat it'll be pretty light though, don't want to risk fucking my stomach up again.
Coffee, to wake me up.
May no tonight, since I feel like shit.
Like shit. Closed at work last night, so I didn't get home til 4am this morning. Stayed up until about 5:30am and went to bed. Woke up at 7 with some stomach cramps and nausea, had to go get stomach medicine, didn't pass out again until after 10am. Just rolled out of bed and I close again tonight and though the nausea's gone, i just feel like shit in general.
I almost wish I had a fever or some excuse to call into work at this point, honestly. Instead of being nauseous my whole body just aches now.

right there with you user. My coworker keeps inviting me over to drink some beer and grill out, but it'd just be me and one other dude, and that's not gonna be any fun I already know, it's going to be super fucking awkward cause I can't converse worth a shit.

prime taste

how is it user? Any good?

Tells us whats on your mind user

Nothing. So much for clearing my backlog this summer
Love Exposure. Wildest 4 hours of my fucking life
The new Brockhampton album. It's good!
N/A
Chicken
Water
Not today, Satan
My best friend had a fucking breakdown because I fucked up their trust last week without me even realizing and now I don't know if we're on any terms at all, let alone good ones. What a fucking hoot.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING MACHINE, THIS IS A STEPSTOOL. HA HA HA HA HA.

Tekken 7 seems to be a Tekken game so far but there is something wrong with it, I can't put my finger in my anus and say what it is.
anime called Sunday without god also the latest Berserk one.
Tekken tag2 ost it was so damn good
This place and mini reading a manga before going to bed.
I ate some hot dogs with white sauce, it was pretty good but need to get some food sooner or later.
coke and orange soda that is light
The usual only jav or something without a dick
I feel fucked up been without my bestfriend also known as clonazepam, I've gotten several panic attacks. Every damn time it feels like my heart is going to stop and my throat has this intense pain. It gets hard to breath or even be focused on one thing other then finding somewhere safe.

Oxazepam is shit as a panic drug or even anxiety drug, I have to use epilepsy drugs to get into a nice calm state even then I'm tense as fuck.

I wonder somewhat how I'm going to get used to panic attacks or other anxiety related stuff.

M&B
KonoSuba
In the court of the crimson king
KonoSuba
CP
Kool aid I'm hwite
Hotkinkyjo
Bad, I finished the anime and I'm in the chapter 2 of the LN but I really like this and I wish it would last forever even if it would be like the simpsons and end up being shit for most of it's lifetime.

got that prenup boiii
still shitty to be fucked over by someone you trusted

Why would you even be near 3DPD? What's wrong with you?

WoW
Bonnaroo live stream - D.R.A.M, Francis & the Lights, Herobust, NGHTMRE, Gallant
see WATCHAN pls thanks fam
Raid notes for WoW
Chicken in a Biskit wit spray chez
Tito's Vodka
Alweys
it in LE air 2nite

Spray.. Cheese? You Americans are fucking insane.

I cannot imagine the atrocities an american commits to compress the cheese.

We use the term cheese very loosely in the US. On the can it reads "Pasteurized process cheese product". It's definitely not real cheese.

I'm going to pretend I never read any of that.

Burger here, it's not actual cheese. It's a processed chemical concoction, in fact, a lot of cheese in grocery stores are the, typically the cheap stuff. And it tastes fucking disgusting

Black Desert Online (striker's fun) and some Overwaifu with my friends later
Youtube videos about path of exile coming expac, I'm not a good goy so I didnt got into the beta
Some random 80's japanese funk
Tejina sempai and Tomo-chan
Made some tacos
Water
nah
aight, I'm taking care of my nephew and she's funny for a while but thank god she finally fell asleep

Dragon's Dogma for the first time. Is pretty fun, especially climbing around on the big monsters
assorted horror movies
Kobayashi's dragon meme ost
The Orchid Keeper by cormac mccarthy
Pizza
Water the official Holla Forums drink
Already fapped to aras
Like a poor useless nigger with no job prospects

Don't know. If I play anything, maybe Mount & Blade or Deus Ex. But I might paint some of my miniatures instead.
Hinako Note, Kemono Friends
Progressive Rock, VGM
The Bible
Pizza
Water
No
Down

Tales of Berseria and Vanquish PC

F is for Family season 2

Nothing

Shitposts

Sliced Pears from 2012 and Strawberries from 2010

Water

Pic related

Damp. Tried to finish the lawns before it rained. I lost.

Great. Now I can't stop seeing fucking Goombas being giant walking buttplugs.

WHAT'CHA:

Gwent and Witcher 3 DLC. I won too many rounds in a row and now I'm in a pool of people who are really tryhardy and keep destroying me. It's no fun and I can't be bothered with it any more. Also on Witcher 3 I keep needing to make potions that I don't have the recipes for. Am I suppose to just google their locations? Kinda kills immersion.

Ice Poseidon on Twitch. Hes looking at some polar bears at the zoo and he's going to go to the giraffes next too. Roast me, bully me, boil me up I don't care. I LIKE ICE POSEIDON AND IM PROUD

Mushishi soundtrack. It's so lovely to have in the background while you draw or just do whatever.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I cooked my dad and me tea earlier, we had Fish Cod Fillets and chips. He seemed to like it, I liked it too. I've been doing all the cooking since my mum went away.

35p energy drink.

earlier I did a cummies to skyrim mods. I made Ciri get in a bikini with me and we went swimming. Also there was this online comic thing I saw where the girl from Attack on Titan got her legs bit off by a Titan and then people found her and just raped her loads and put their fingers in her injuries it was horrible. I don't understand how or why that comic exists.

ok. I want to buy a murdoch murdoch shirt but its £25 which is a lot. £25 is a quarter of £100 pounds which seems like a lot to spend for a T-shirt. Im not sure if its worth it. material objects in this world you shouldnt value too highly i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=4J-HlAvVuOM

Fucked if I know. I wanted to play something but I have finished my backlog. Might be playing dnd with some guys later.
There was a movie I wanted to watch but can't even remember anything about which one. I'm seeing a pattern here…
Gorillaz or some kind of _-wave.
Stranger in a Strange Land
PB&J toast sandwiches
Raspberry Mocha
Eh
Alright. Might have the cops banging on my door any moment but whatever. Pretty sure I have plausible deniability.

why would the police knock on your door?

Don't do it, user. Don't admit to anything!

Smash 4, just to test out mods.
Wanna try getting back into DBZ Kai.
Saint Motel, I really like their music.
Lord of the Flies
Had some Pizza.
Coke
I did earlier but I will again as soon as I finish typing
I just got back from a week long vacation with friends, so incredibly tired. But good to be home nonetheless.

Poast minis.

Because someone I know did something sparingly illegal at me and some other guy that is also maybe a terrorist according to his commie third world government. Granted police in my country are renowned for doing nothing so I'm good but the maybe terrorist is the dm of our dnd games so it could fuck us over pretty bad.

Dragon's Dogma.
.webms on Holla Forums.
See above.
See above.
Nothing.
Tea.
Maybe.
Alright, though a tad frustrated with Bitterblack Isle. It's a hassle to have to march through the entirety of the dungeon every time you want to fight Daimon – and, fuck's sake, I hate Death. What a fucking nuisance. One hit kills and a tiny hitbox? It adds nothing to the game.

Just reinstalled GZDoom and some other freetard games, might try Doom 3 sometime soon
Supposedly Samurai Jack but the streaming site I'm using is missing season 6's 2nd episode and I haven't bothered to find a torrent
Future Crew - Metropolis
/agdg/ stuff
Tuna on bread
Water
>FAPPAN
/gfd/ and maybe monster girls
Actually having someone interested in /gfd/ing you feels really weird, especially when she wants you to act like a dog for her
My head starts spinning every time she acts dominant and talks about how cute I am, and it gets hard to stand up. Please help

Streaming is for porn and even then it's faggier than 2 dudes making out in a disney castle.
Torrent it already, cunt.

You do know there are shortcuts to Daimon, right?

I'll probably do that.

The demo for the new Pathologic Pic related
Speedruns mostly OoT and MM
Probobly the new Gorillaz album just to see how mediocre it is
JoJo part 5 if it gets updated otherwise nothing
Bread mostly
Water
Nah
Terrible, I uprooted a plant that belonged to my mother and i ended up going into manic fit; im bipolar and my mom is dead and all I really want at this point it to be able to take care of the plant as its all thats really left of her and I keep uprooting it because its in the bathroom and in the way and I'm living with my aunt and she dictates the rules of how the house is set up and what not and my sister and I cannot afford to move anywhere that is "safe" and my sister doesn't want to move anywhere that we can afford anyway because surprise surprise anywhere we can afford is either "unsafe" or fucking miserable. I ended up slamming my hand on the floor in anguish so hard this morning that I left buries and didn't go to work for fear of my emotional state being too unstable. I really should apply for NEET bux but I know there is no future with NEET bux because if the government decides to cut them or not adjust them for inflation as they haven't I'd be up a creek without a paddle also I wouldn't be eligible for social security retirement benefits.
/blogpost

It's really the only way. I hate hangovers though.

Ayy i remember you from last week

why do I even continue drawing breath?
ask her out or something nigga, go get your /gfd/ qt

Yes, indeed, but sprinting through that underground city full of dragonkin and eliminators is a pain in the ass enough. I keep running through to have Death kill one of my Pawns who I had given supplies to, meaning that when I get to the riftstone outside of Daimon's palace I can't give them any healing items. Isn't a huge problem, since I'm not awful at the game and rarely even get hit by most things now, but it's still annoying.

I'd love to, but I'm not sure how well the pics will turn out. I'll see what I can do.

Really getting back into TF2, I missed finishing off people with the syringe gun while my soldier reloads
Nothing right now, might try going through Atom: The Beginning over the weekend.
Yakuza 6 battle themes, shit's dope
Artemis Fowl series, you could make a game out of this. Not a very good one, but still.
Had a roast beef sub earlier, might do something later.
Brown sugar bourbon and 40 year old 7 up.
Probably will go for androids tonight
Good, going to start summer labs next week for a month along with paid lab work, and I don't feel any sort of apprehension at all which is probably a good thing.

trying to play dragon's dogma

nothing right now, i'm planning to watch hamburger hill later

nothing

the moon is a harsh mistress

chicken tendies

coffee

dragon's dogma, hence why I said trying. I switched my arisen to a woman so I could wear the trophy set since it's so good for a magick archer. And I end up getting a hard on, having to stop and whack it, then losing my interest in playing.

same old same old.

It's not gay if it's an inanimate object.

I know how you feel aquaposterbro. That one switch-tan concept pic with the 2 aras never fails to make me erect.

It is gay if its shaped like a phallus.

Dubs confirm: user is a faggot.

I think you're projecting your gayness on random things because you're too insecure about your sexuality to shove a dong-shaped hunk of plastic up your breather.

FFXIV, getting ready for Stormblood
Assassination Classroom, because I started hulu anime at A
FFXIV music
The Lady of the Lake, half way through.
Home made red beans and rice
Water
Nope, did that already.
Alright. Laid off last month, so still job hunting. Saw the lay off coming, so im sitting on a decent nest egg to hold me over.

Get yourself checked for the beetus and assorted heart conditions.

hibari is a cute
i find her annoying but i want to make her a woman

what the hell is /gfd/?

I'm mostly insecure about the health of my anus, as its been bleeding since April but I can't see a doctor until August.

kek

You call me gay but you refer to an anus as a "boyhole", as if it was meant for men.
You're the fag.

gentle femdom
minor role reversal, women taking the active/pursuer/dominant role, men taking the passive/pursued/submissive role. no so femdom as leather and bullwhips though those can be involved, more like tender but aggressive love and possessiveness.

Not sure, actually. Maybe something retro. Pic related, most likely.
Cinemasins
Austra. I think I love Kate Stelmanis
Nothing really. Nietzsche excerpts
Maybe pizza later. Had a sandwich earlier.
Oh buddy…hopefully just water. But some liquor would be fun.
Nah, not today.
Worn out.

Hes implying you would be the kind of person to call it a boyhole do you even shiotpost?

so basically just /monster/ without the monster.

Company of Heroes 2, Skullgirls, and One Finger Death Punch.
San Andreas speedruns and cartoons.
War Thunder soundtrack.
Shitposts.
Pizza.
Water™, the official drink of Holla Forums.
Probably something with mother/son incest.
Too damn hot outside. I want the comfy cold weather to come back.

that's a good way of putting it, yeah. can be more or less rapey or rough/gentle.

I was playing New Vegas, but the mods make my computer crash every time I exit the game which is annoying as fuck so I'm going to stop playing it. I noticed The Long Dark got a few large updates since last I played so I might fiddle around with that after I have my shower.

Youtube series called "Down the Rabbit Hole." Shit's interesting.

Nothing.

I'm reading up on Ancient Egyptian society for a book I'm writing.

I made a nice Beef Stew the other night. Shit's good. Going to pick up some thick bread to enjoy it with later.

Water right now. Sore throat.

Thicc milf.

I've got a sore throat and a headache, so, not feeling good.

yes it is. a dick is a dick, whether it's flesh or plastic.
posting it for the rest of the thread

Nothing right now, don't feel like playing anything really, maybe Dark Souls later.
Gotta catch up with Better Call Saul and Fargo, maybe some anime later
Was listening to Metallica because I'm a turbo pleb
Holla Forums posts
Something that resembles a pizza roll
Grapefruit juice
Already did, some POV incest thingy, girl was a real qt.
Ok I guess, nervous because of fucking college.

Honestly I didn't even bother fighting madir seems to be more trouble than its worth I was on ng++++ tho

Hope you die, faggot

Damn son, easy with the edge.

I'll be honest man, I do hope I die someday, I have a coworker who is convinced we will find a way to keep our consciousness' alive for eternity within our lifetimes.
Also not gay, pretty sure I have hemorrhoids or some shit from improper lifting.

ss13
just finished konsuba
an user introduced me to ronald jenkees
nothan
had some local pizza, anchovies. pretty good
water but I got a mix of gatoraids powder right here
haven't felt like fappin in a while not sure why
down but staying positive

Yandere is some good shit and greatly fulfills my desire to be wanted.

Gotta practice your form dude. You'll end up with worse than hemorrhoids like that.
Hah, I don't know about that. Sounds crazy. Not sure if I would even want something like that.

oh
sorry user, hope you dont die

Grinding PSO2
Lounge Music
Pork and Potatoes
Water and Pepsi
Probably Game CGs on EH
Pretty good

P5, Vampire Savior on fightcade [spoiler]I really miss Darkstalkers[/spoilers]
MSG Thunderbolt S2, rewatching JoJo part 3
EZA podcast
BLAME
Frosted Flakes
Either Covfefe or Yuengling after my cereal
Brazzer torrents because i'm vanilla as fuck
Don't really care about E3 this year since every game I wanted to play other than RDR2 came out or is coming this year. Livestream shitposting with Holla Forums will forever be a fun experience though.

ffs i'm retarded

brb killing self

The Surge
Nothing
Redbone
Some Holla Forums
Maybe chips?
Water
Vanila
Want some Korean pussy

I feel for you brother, I really do. Have a smug anime.

You're regretting that you put then s in when you
FORMATTED FOR CUCKCHAN?
THAT'S NOT HOW SPOILERS WORK HERE

Where's that Strider webbum
I know one of you faggots had to have had it saved

That is literally how spoilers work here and has been for years
The bigger thing is that there are faggots who still manually type in tags when even cuckchan had much simpler and foolproof keyboard shortcuts

Fucking newfag. It's almost like you can't double spoiler.

Pazifik Korps
Too busy playing games
Whatever comes up in the playlist
E3 threads
Fish and Garlic Bread
Water
Thoughts about having a pregnant wife who loves me
Not much

you're correct

HA

HAH FUCKING NEWFAG
Go to >>>/tex/ if you want to learn how to do it properly.

nigger

Tumblrwatch - double xp weekend son.
Gonna watch Wicked City later
Thievery Corporation - Mirror Conspiracy
lee iacocca's autobiography
Burritos
Miller Lite - Craft Beer is for faggots.
I don't really since I stopped watching porn. I also have no female interests at the moment so I don't really have anyone to think about when I fap.
Fucking sad man.

tekken 7, siege, and overbotch if some friends want me to play with them
youtube.com/watch?v=zzQQNUfi6-s was feeling nostalgic
i was out running errands and absolutely starving so i ended up getting burger king
with a dr pepper
tomboy hentai for life, or business ladies or light bondage
glad the workweek is over, it was really tough this time cuz i did nothing but demo on an old building so it was filthy

is there a name for theat style of underwear? that activates the fuck out of my almonds

you're in for a fun time

is it a botch job?

man i feel ya but i'm liking tekken 7 so god damn much rev2 might get shelved

fucking do it, best series

turbo pleb is right i'm sorry my friend

You knows there's better thrash and trad metal out there, right?

I know, I know. It's just that I hadn't listened to their last album, also, that song is not THAT bad.

Spent the last week practicing Rev2, was gonna play online my first time this weekend but Comcast fucked something up and I'm stuck on wifi so I guess I'm gonna play something else.
Little Witch Academia
Tatsura Yamashita
lol
burgers
hard cider
not on lift nights
A degree of optimism that things can't continue as they are.

More like business ladies in light bondage, that's my shit.

patrician

nier tomato's gud
My cuckold Academia
Also nier, incidentally
Clive Barker short stories on break, I liked Rawhead Rex
Obscene amounts of ramen
Yerba Mate Tea's my new shit
Not tonight, too tired, just wanna shitpost.
bleh
FRICKS!

Patricians, plural.

Yume Nikki i'm a slowpoke
i already got to the ending and it fucking killed me how do i recover from this
the frollo show
Wehrmacht marching songs and beethoven

A bagle with cream cheese and some crackers with peanut butter on them
Water
I saved a bunch of hentai a while ago when I went without Internet and I still haven't read/watched most of it.
ok

Tekken 7
Nothing
Nothing
The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science
Homemade bean burritos
"Strong" Beer.
Nofap
Buzzed

Going to be playing Guilty Gear and hopefully some BB and AH3 at locals today.
Nothing right now.
Discovery by Daft Punk
Nothing at the moment.
Having a vegan wrap I made for lunch.
Water, got a bottle of it on me at all times.
Just rereading Mai Chan's Daily Life. Kinda want to find more doll ball joint stuff though.
Feeling kinda meh but better than usual.

wise choice, i drink that at work a lot

Half Life 1
IT Crowd
Ashbury
Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition
Burgers and Fries
Coke
Warm, gonna turn on a fan.

OW (double xp)/Warmane TBC
Grantchester (BBC Drama)
Famine Affair by of Montreal
I read astrophysics for people in a hurry by Neil Degrasse Tyson.
Hot pockets
Water
JAV
Aight

As I thought, my lighting probably isn't really adequate enough for photos at the moment. If I have time tomorrow, perhaps I'll take some during daylight hours and throw them into the Infinity or WIP threads on /tg/.

"Clean Your Apartment Simulator 2017". No, but seriously, I've been in a huge rut lately, haven't been able to really get into any of my games. I've been trying to force myself to pick Grim Dawn back up again, or maybe start a Dungeons of Dredmor or NetHack or Dorf Fort game or something, but no luck.
Random shit on YT
Alternating between stuff like Children of Bodom, Dance with the Dead and Parov Stelar as my mood changes
Debunking Economics
White Chocolate Macadamia Clif Bar
Some kind of fancy ass pop called Fizzy Lizzy, cranberry flavored. Pretty nice, actually.
Haven't been able to care enough about that to do anything about it for weeks now
Something in between boredom and annoyance with myself.

Create a makeshift light box with a sheet of blank white paper.

Put the mini on the paper, and hold up the end it's not on for its background. The light should bounce off the paper and make the image quality a bit better.

Which I'll keep in mind for tomorrow, considering it's almost midnight here anyways.

Where is all the viva pinata porn? Honestly.

Bayonetta

Nothing as of now, no time for television.

Beethoven

Holla Forums

Nothing.

Water.

No fap

Okay. Found out I'm moving down south for work with my cousin. An answer to prayer, really.
Can't wait to get out of this liberal shithole.

Petula is Waifu kino.

i'm going to play american truck simulator with my logitech g27 with that banging h-shifter, i'm going to listen to dadrock, and i'm going to be comfy as fuck i'd stream it for anyone who's interested but don't know how to offer without sounding like some annoying shill about it

Maybe Stellaris, probably CSGO
Watched the new Berserk episode today, it was alright
Death Grips remixes, some Clockwork, other meme music
Holla Forums
Ate some meat and potatoes, classic
Beer and water
Probably Nekopara Vol 3
Alright, I'm on my second beer, still not feeling it. I'm a pretty lightweight faggot and I don't drink very often, so usually I start feeling something by the second beer. Pretty weird.

LISA the painful RPG
Finished house of cards season 5
Nine inch nails
Catch-22/ 100 bullets
Tomato soup
Whatever beer is in the fridge
I dont even have the willpower/courage to
Like fucking trash, i think about suicide everyday and my life is the fucking shitter to the point where painkiller and whiskey is the only way to sleep just to wake up to my shitty 9-5

better include some deep purple mk2 my dude

Mario kart 8 deluxe. It looks so smooth and crisp on what's eccentrically a tablet with controllers glued to the side.
I finished watching West World. It was alright, Its no bicentennial man but its worth the watch.
old country western, I'm surprised that it doesn't sound like garbage like modern country
Gulag Archipelago
I don't feel well so I just ate some white rice and mixed greens
Water
TOMBOYS
exhentai.org/g/805460/af932a5369/
Good, I got payed and I'm going to buy the plywood I need to make the desk. Made the cut list today and tomorrow after work I'm going to start cutting the pieces I need on my table saw. I'll wait till next week before I start building the top panel due to time constraints.

I remember we used to have board called /handyman/ I wish it didn't die. I was tempted to take it over but the demon won't let me see what boards are available

Endless Space

Uncle Jobel

Postal 1 OST

Nothing

Milky rice

Nothing

GOOD. Postal's soundtrack is surprisingly good, maybe I'll even give it a play.

Project Reality
TJ Hooker
David Bowie: Diamond Dogs
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
Crumbed Lamp Cutlets with grilled mushroom and onions and some alfredo
Water
I don't need to, my dreams do that for me
Cheerful while slightly annoyed at myself for procrastinating these last few hours.

100% Kosher

If you can get past the fact that it's a radical departure from the Mega Man formula and give it a real chance, it's actually pretty fucking good and easily the best Mega Man game on the PSX

Your gay mom

I thought the general consensus was the 8 was bad

VA was bad, but for what 8 was I liked it.

The general consensus is wrong and stupid. The only bad part is the voice acting which is so bad it just makes the game more entertaining.

The soundtrack is pretty good, I wish more Mega Man games gone for a more downtempo-style soundtrack.

I got a few wtfs out of it a few years back but I guess now people figured it out.
fuuuuuuuuck

spent all day playing melee with friends and trying to get permabanned on runescape
didn't watch anything today
had the baseball game on the radio
Holla Forums
had some pizza and taco bell
superior water
not currently
alright. I start a new job this monday, not looking forward to going back to full time work, but I am excited to end the living hell that has been unemployment. I am not capable of living the NEET life

World of Warcraft and Depth, both with friends
Almost done with the latest season of House of Cards
Random stuff
8ch, other stuff
Had some delicious grilled cheese
Water and Monster
turk128
that latest pic of Raven HNNG
Alright. Pretty wired.

The music in the other games is still pretty good regardless.
The Mega Man games are fantastic for robot porn

No, it's alright.

Waiting for The Evil Within to finish downloading since I've been craving more resi4 but finished it recently.
A lot of HeMan.
youtu.be/gmwTa9qRq0o
Thinking of actually reading Mein Kampf.
Chocolate cookies with mint cream centres from Coles.
Nothing.
(Trying) to noFap
Contemplating how I'm going to sneak out of the house later. Or at least what my cover story will be.

Starcraft Broodwar
Salem, Kitchen Nightmares
Mellow video game music
Ranma 1/2 and 1984
Turckey Sandwich
Water
exhentai.org/g/1028362/fc177a1c70/
Clam

Link must be down only has a pic of a panda

Are you implying he wasn't fapping to the picture of the panda?

I just visited the link right now and it's up.

haha

Weird, I'm still just getting the panda

here is an alternative link hentai2read.com/my_dear_maid/

Man Poes Law is a bitch user because I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not

Are you new?

Yeah but it's not entirely bad. The game could be way better without the hero shooter shit (and their special abilities).

Its saturday, but whatever.
Been playing Kamidori. A porn game has no business being this good.
Nothing
Nothing
Probably some manga, I dunno.
Ramen, oatmeal, rice crackers. Money has been low this month.
Coffee
nothing
Pretty good, just enjoying the summer break. I invited the girl i like from university to visit a museum, I managed to keep the spaghetti to a minimum (I made a thread about this on Holla Forums). My only trouble is that I am somewhat short on money.

That perfect body

What is caribbeans about? Island porn?

what is the title?

They're remaking the show, it's going to be so bad, i hope i'm wrong, what a shame.

I mean, i know that the gumbas were mushrooms but i'm surprised i never made the connection of their acess to loving dildos/but plugs.

Onlink. Trying to figure out game mechanics that are not described anywhere in the game or even on the Internet is surprisingly fun.
Just finished Wangan Miidnight and started watching Twin Peaks from the very beginning. The acting is out of this world.
Nothing
Ditto
Bread and sausage
Sweet tea with lots of sugar
Not yet
Comfy, but somewhat directionless

wew

Nice