The bloodborne machine goes right now for 220€

The bloodborne machine goes right now for 220€.
A really tempting price, but I seriously can't think of anything else I really want to play on it.
Should I get it?

No

If only for this.

No

You need to get it OP. It'll be one of the best game investments you can make. I have sources that tell me that Sony is unveiling a ton of new games at E3 this year.

If you really want to play Bloodborne, Yakuza Nioh, and not much else. Then yes, buy it.

It's a SEGA machine right now, considering most everything worth playing on it is developed and/or published by Sega. That, and it's the most effective way to avoid Denuvo, unless you're closely following the cracking scene.

Yeah, but I'm also considering a switch, I can't really decide.

The PS4 was 350€ a few months back.

I could also play Nier without it crashing every 20 minutes.

Guess I wait until the E3

NieR's crashes were fixed with a crack or with some other program. Its a shame the Japs can't port games worth a shit.

Well there's Nioh, Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2.
But 2 of those actually have a chance at getting a PC port.

I would absolutely buy myself a bloodborne machine if it run fucking bloodborne at acceptable framerate.
At least I got DS3 and it was better than I expected.

Ok let's run this down.
The strongest argument tbh. As far as I know it runs at 60 fps and is actually great fucking game. But in order to run it properly you need that second PS4, whatever the fuck was it called right? It's too expensive for one game. Maybe when that drops in price I'll buy it.

Can I play the entire franchise on the single platform yet? Are all the games translated to the english yet. As I understand these games aren't really stand alones and playing just one or two doesn't make the entire thing justice. If there is a full Yakuza collection for PS4 that would actually be a great argument for it as well, especially since it runs at 60 too.

It's a waifushit, I don't care.

One of them being Yakuza as I understand? So there you fucking go, that's absolutely not enough to buy a Bloodborne machine that doesn't run Bloodborne properly.

The ps4 has a poor library, but the switch is far worse. We can't really spoonfeed you, because despite some people here falling for that meme, there is no "good" video games that everyone will/must like. What kind of games do you like?

friendly reminder that you're cancer if you compare nioh with dark souls

The game is incredibly fun.

I can think of around 7 games that I want to play on the PS4.

That's way too expensive, though. And you would also have to buy the games.

I am not paying more than 100 dollars for a PS4. No fucking way. Not buying it new either, because Sony can go eat a dick and die.

It's still ridiculously expensive considering that Sony already made another one. 50 bucks would be fair, but I would still pay 100, including shipping.

I can just buy one in a few years and maybe pirate all the games, so I guess it's fine that it's still too expensive, but if I could get the console itself for a good price, I would be fine with just buying the games.

I might find a broken one and fix it, though. Maybe two, if I fail, so that I can use the first one for parts. Haven't looked for them yet, but there should be plenty of them available.

Anyway, OP has too much money and should give it to the poor, like me.

Here's some games on it

There's also a lot of remasters if you're into that stuff. For multiplatform console games, its usually the one with the higher resolution/graphics/frame rate compared to Xbox One so that's a plus. The console is picking up it's slack from the last 3 years and is getting some good games.

Do any games really take advantage of the ps4 pro? I don't care for the 4k meme, I just want to know if games actually run smoother on it.

Also if you play fighting games, then most people play on consoles especially for niche ones. Tekken 7 and Street Fighter 5 (don't) have people playing on PC.

Don't forget Digimon games.

I think the switch will get a lot of games, considering it sold like hotcakes. Possibly even a Pokemon game, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem and so forth.
There is also that Zelda game that my PC is too weak to emulate.

ITT user considers if he is going to be a good goy

What the fuck that image? Honestly it's just not even funny but just shit and boring. There is no point to it whatsoever since the points they list aren't even something that someone would do. Is it supposed to be funny? or am I supposed to get angry? It's just depressing man

Off the top of my head I know that a few games have good 60fps modes, games that run on the "1080p" mode usually just have enhanced visuals at either a stable 30 or somewhere around 60. If you go for the "4k" or higher resolution mode, you usually get near the same performance as a regular ps4 with 1080p. I don't really see the point because only some developers actually try to get good results on pro (The Surge and Snake Pass did this well).

I guess if it was supposed to make you depressed it succeeded.

You can get a gold one for $260

The joke is that there is no such thing as a "fake" gamer, I think it's 2013-era goon humor.

It's ironic and makes fun of the "you are not a real gamer" neckbeards.

it's been the best platform to own this generation. PC has had dick all, wii u was dropped after 4 games, xbone is a joke, vita has been better but handhelds aren't for everyone sadly, 3ds is there even games for it any more

Yeah, now it's more, fake fans of _ game.
There was a really good example with Undertale, where more than half the people who love the game never actually even played it.
Mostly people drawing disposable tumblrshit.

No, the base PS4 runs Nioh at 60fps just fine via dynamic resolution scaling. The Pro is just if you want constant 1080p at 60fps.

pro is a better value in the end, only a few games have had weird issues.

Of fucking course I want constant 1080p at 60fps!
I was having it for 10 year now, how can I possible agree on less?!

Man, you're autistic

Just saying, the game is perfectly playable, and spends most of the time hovering around 900p in my experience.

PS4 Pro in action mode uses dynamic resolution scaling, which can decrease the resolution to 720p in some instances, but majority of the time it keeps it at 1080p. In action mode thought, the frame rate never drops below 60 on ps4 pro. On regular PS4, the action mode stats at 720p and can go up depending on whats going on, the frame rate drops to 58 to 56 FPS when a lot of effects are on screen.

This. Nioh, Bloodborne, Yakuza, that's it. If you really, really want to play those, then buy it and then toss it or just let it be. I think most of console decisions these days rely a lot on your setup, some people like me hook up the living room TV to the PC to play controller input games so there's not really need for a console.

Yakuza 1's remake comes out next month, and it's a budget title. 2 is being considered for this treatment, though it did get a reprint (PS2) somewhat recently to fuck resellers demanding $200 for it. 3 and 4 are still PS3. 5 and 6 are PS4. So, yeah, it's a mess, but if you're considering a PS4, you probably already have every previous PlayStation system.

You've got shit taste in games.

That image is literally my ps3 with demons souls
I don't even finished it because I can't stand the dualshock
I feel so retarded>>12741785

The bloodbourne machine is worth it if you are a digimon since it has the best digimon game on it since Digimon World.
But if you want to play online with any of your games then enjoy your ps+ and (((free))) games.

This retarded argument needs to end

As opposed to what? A $200 used PS4, and a used (or if you're fortunate, rented) copy of the game you want to play, and you're good. Your computer can stay mostly AIDS free, but if it was made with parts from after 2008, you're pretty boned from the hardware level already.
Even your precious Linux cannot save you.

Then what, pray tell, is your solution to playing diversions from self-improvement?

nobody uses a console for the same reason as PC, stop being disingenuous because the PC has no benefits over consoles any more you fanboy faggot

I hate to break this to you but normalfags don't even use Personal Computers anymore. They stick to smart phones and tablets. There is a reason why the new generation has horrible typing skills. Now a days even 30+ wpm is considered impressive.

Switch isn't really worth buying yet, and there's a series of strong rumours that predict Nintendo woon't be announcing any games at E3 2017 either, so you will be waiting a while, but less than you would a PS4 I guess.

normalfags don't go to 8ch, you can have both a desktop and a console my child

Wow

someone's mad

Oh, also

Gas yourself, retard.

And someone is just lying to themselves when they say there are no normalfags on "8ch". :^)

there aren't

yes that's what the website is called

You can stick your head in the sand all you want. I'm sure ignoring the problem will just make it go away. :^)

Why would normalfags care about that sad excuse of a card game? They'd rather play whatitscalled by Blizzard.

No.

Jesus fuck, I bet you think the current domain is the OG one as well.

because they don't prove shit you autistic child, but you sure are proof normalfags aren't on 8ch

you also can't read, but that's another discussion

Bloodborne is shit tho.

An autistic illiterate presented arguments and all you have is you repeating yourself? Must be super embarrassing when someone like that can make a better case than you.

what is she playing?
can you post the gif?

Do you not have eyes?

He does, but he also has autism.