Osea did everything wrong

Erusea dindu nuffin

Belka will rise again

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2017/06/09/new-e3-2017-trailer-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown/
projectnemo.net/download.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_Witches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't really mind cheesiness but I've had my fill of them during my Gundam marathon

Filtered immediately.

PC VERSION CONFUCKINGFIRMED

We've know for ages.

never EVER, kiddo.

Guess which publisher started using Denuvo for every release since that announcement.

CUM HISTORIA

So what?

Would you the princess?

CONSOLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No, she looks like that autistic thing from Mass Effect Andromeda.

Fucking slowpoke retards

We've known for a while, it'll probably have Denuvo as well.

BURN OSEA TO THE GROUND

BELKA STRONG

Its fucking Bamco
Its still better than buying one of two awful consoles.
I give it 3 days before the crack

True enough.

Nuke yourself

So you can't buy it in good conscience.

Not really, no.

Why is there no Osean flag anyway?
Or a flag that changes country upon your IP adress?

There are actually people in this board who unironically like consoles? Oh well, the game looks as cheesy as ever - and that's why we love it. It better not disappoint.

Never played Ace Combat before. Do the PS2 games properly work on PCSX2 these days?

Also what do you guys think of Project Wingman? Seems to take inspiration from AC.

I will, and then I'll pirate it
Whatever you say bub

kinda, 4 only works in software mode. 5 and Zero are fine.

Why do you think?

Ace Combat 5 and Zero emulate fine on the lastest developer versions of PCSX2. AC04 has some issues in hardware mode though, and software mode needs a fairly powerful CPU.

Yeah, the trilogy works fine now
Check some vids/tutorials tor the better setup and give it a spin.
Its looking good
And the more games like this, the merrier

Then you have no room to complain about consoles, consumerist whore.

so lets see whats all in there

Stop posting

Good. I'll give them a shot then.
Would an i5 4670 suffice?

The rain as you fly through a cloud gives me a boner every time.

I wonder how the PW guy felt when AC7 was announced.

The plane on the left looks like a FALKEN tbh, even so I'm glad it's returned. I also want ADMMs to return

I played it on a 4690k so you should be fine

Did one of the developers play Project Nimbus or something?

Yes, you are. Have fun ensuring everything you buy must be pirated afterwards.

That and the radio chatter

Pic related

Things confirmed by this trailer:

PLANES:
>F-35C don't fight you faggots

GAMEPLAY:

STORY:

GLORY TO BE OF BELKA
BELKA DID NOTHING WRONG, NIGGERS

It seems like Trigger got himself in trouble somehow, which resulted in him joining that prisoner squadron and the three marks.
Also the war could have been going on for awhile, meaning that both sides have lost good pilots and has them scrambling for replacements. Trigger and his squadron on one side with drones on the other.

FUCK YES. SWITCH SIDES AND MAKE OSEAN PIG PAY!!!!!!

There was a shot up close of the plane decal at 0:34. It might be that Trigger flew for Osea then switched.

When the fuck is this shit coming out?

That's what I was referring to m9.

OSEAN PIG SHALL PAY FOR TAKING RIGHTFUL BELKAN CLAY!

FUCK YEAH

Going off the previous trailer I think its more likely the three strikes is an identifier for an aircraft belonging to the penal squadron which appears to be the 444th.

After the princess mentioned indiscriminate attacks on civilians I'm willing to bet Trigger gets blamed for an attack on civilians and is why he ends up flying in a penal squadron.

Why don't you go nuke yourselves again, Belka? It was pretty funny the first time.

It should be remorselessly, you fucks. Fire all your translators and hire new ones.

FUG

This is the best looking 3D modeled dog I have ever seen.

I have to agree.

She actually sounds more like she's for the war, based on what I heard.

I hope it's not a sprite or something.

She sounded pretty monotone giving that statement.
Since this is an Ace Combat game I'm betting she is going to try to defect or the Erusean military will try to assassinate her and Trigger has to save her.

Leading to the situation where you got an Erusean Princess and an Osean flying Dirty Dozen working together to save the day.

I refuse to believe she won't embody the Razgriz, jump in a plane, and scorch the Osean soil until it turns to glass.

OSEA really went Mobius 1 on Farbanti huh…

I mean, half of the city was already under water, so there's not really much more you could have done to fuck it up more other than to nuke it.

FUCK
OSEA

ERUSEA WILL RISE AGAIN

1:28
Is that Captain Snow talking?

it sounds like him

And then OSEA was a Belka

Seems like it's a new superweapon, I think they implied it was what destroyed that city?

AC7 confirmed to be "games as a service" trash bloated with loot boxes and microtransactions.

After watching it a couple of times. I'm pretty sure that it's just a photo of a dog. It's not panting or even moving for that matter.

I thought the same thing. That looks photoshopped in due to the outlines.

Looking good.

So which flight sticks should I buy for this then? I was looking at the Saitek X52 Pro on amazon, or should I go for the Thrustmaster T.16000M?

Wait and see if they will work first.

Try to get a feel for the weight of each one of those.

Looking good so far.

To clarify, we don't know if the game will support flight sticks or not. So wait and see what will happen first and see what the community does in terms of flight stick setup.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That delay to 2018 blows though, but it will be worth it.

(checked)
Dude, if there wasn't any cheese, I'd be fucking concerned. Its presence is a comfort that the right people are writing this one.

Newfag detected.

Meh, Denuvo gets removed after it's cracked anyway, even on retail copies.

A FUCKING 10
IT AIN'T ACE COMBAT WITHOUT BRRRRRRRRT

Oh child, I am ready.

Seriously though, Ace Combat doesn't need super fancy shit, it's an arcade flight combat game, not a sim.

It's Unreal Engine, and it'll definitely support xInput at the minimum, that gives you more than enough axes to work with in a remapper.

MY BODY
IS READY

That has never made sense to me, especially since almost no modern fighter uses one.

The A10C did though, and thats a replica of it

when will they fucking stop this?

quit spending money on this shit and spend money on making more missions ffs

What part of "Unreal Engine" wasn't clear?

Here's your (you)

nigga just nuke yourself

I have the flight sticks from the AC5 that I can get working with some modded windows drivers. But they're a bit old and the stick is a bit loose, so I want to get a new set for this game and I don't think they'll release a new set that will work with PC.

How will Belka influence the war this time?
Place your bets, fellow aces

Only the F16, F22 and the F35 uses inline sticks right? Majority of fighters and CAS still use centre stick. F-18 coming in 2 weeks after E3

FUCK ED AFTER THEY PULLED THAT NORMANDY BULLSHIT WHERE YOU NEED TO BUY THE FUCKING UNITS

Dont ever get saitek. It's drivers are garbage, interior wiring is shit and will die in a few months. Get the thrustmaster instead. It lasts longer from my usage

That's what happens when you get a monopoly on the fighter sim genre.

I just want the F-14.

Tekken 7 on PC is the best version. Even the netcode is way better on the PC compared to the PS4.

And guess what? It uses Unreal Engine 4, just like Ace Combat 7.

What timeline are we in again?

I like what I see and am I being led to believe we can choose a side in this game? Can I finally defeat Osea and take revenge for Belka?

That would be great. That desert airbase they keep showing which is stonehenge's airbase seems to be an important part of the story. Would be awesome to take off from there and basically be a new yellow squadron.

The one where

It's been a fucking trip.

It apparently takes place 10 years after Ace Combat 5.
nichegamer.com/2017/06/09/new-e3-2017-trailer-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown/

What if it's correct?
It could have been an attack that they knew would have civilian casualties, but to protect their borders they did an attack out of desperation and regretting it later on.
Or something.

Some dumbasses decide to keep it. There is no guarantee they will remove denuvo but if they do, I'll buy it.
The crack won't take too long anyway and since denuvo has been caught using pirated software, they are dying.

Bandai Namco hasn't removed Denuvo from any game to date.

>the chance of seeing and dogfighting blaze and his squadron.
I'm ready for this.

Dude Ace Combat is arcade as shit, just get an Extreme 3D Pro if you really need to use a stick.

I'd rather give the YouTube video views so they see that people are interested in it.

I doubt that, but I hope you're right.

Something in this trailer is telling me they're gonna fuck up something, Assault Horizon style.

I feel like the campaign will be 6 hours

It's 2017 remember guys

Yes god forbid the most overrated plane in existence gets left out. Regardless it was confirmed long before this trailer.

That's the length of most of the Ace Combat games.

Keep dreaming Belka.

A-10 faggots just can't accept their shit is slow, outdated and largely toothless against modern armor. It's like people trying to pretend the F-8 is still relevant as a fighter because "muh last TRUE gunfighter".

Look, I love the A-10 and all, but a fucking close air support aircraft has no business in a game about dogfighting.

This. The A-10 is a fun plane in AC until you unlock an attacker for the ground missions that can actually go supersonic.

How does it feel to know that your planefu can't even take out tanks and the F-16, F-35, and AC-130 completely outcompete it in CAS? Now it's relegated to COIN missions and even then cheaper aircraft like the A-29 and FA-50 are more effective in that role.

Oh look, a faggot whose never played an AC game in his life or he'd know how fucking stupid this post was.

You forgot about the part where he's 100% right. The A-10 has no place in Ace Combat (or the USAF, for that matter)

Go dance with the angels

Since when does Holla Forums know about guns and warplanes?

Also the Super Tucano is way way better for CAS/COIN than the A-10 due to the larger loiter times.

There is also nothing wrong with this tank.

nope.

Lol, and I bet you unironically read war is boring and listen to Pierre Sprey too.

havent played any of the games since that train wreck

they did just that one time, and the result was assualt horizon.
if given the choice, i'd much rather dance with the angels.

Fuck yes they do.

Not really, it's fun to trigger PCucks though.

REICH 3, ENGAGE

Nigger, pls. Consoles have been shit for ages now. Even without the piracy, the game libraries have been shit.

Okay pardon the doublepost, but I can't post a picture AND an embed.

Wait wait wait. Could the Electrosphere International Edition project have caught Project ACES' attention? Are they taking inspiration from AC3? Could they actually care for the fans?!
We're reaching levels of CUM HISTORIA that shouldn't be possible.

Razgriz Squadron never took to the skies again, lads. Not happening, hate to say it.

Nice doubledubs of truth. what about MY planefu

Mate, look at your post and tell me that you mustards aren't even a little insecure. If you're such hot shit, why do you have to make like niggers crying "MUH BBC" and derail threads with console wars shit? Yes, it's console wars even if you insist that because PCs aren't consoles, you're exempt from the rules. inb4 no you're derailing
>implying the PS360 era was all that good to begin with
Gamecube/Xbox/PS2 was the last good era to be honest

kek I'm fucking retarded

AH was short as fuck, there was absolutely no more missions than in any AC

>Razgriz Squadron
Oh yeah, then how about Blaze taking to the skies in a jousting match?
Check mate Yukotbanian.

That means the members of the Razgriz Squadron you stupid claynigger.

Wait

So if this happens in 2020 it fucks up the Ace Combat X narrative, because in this one the reporter is an Osean journalist who just want to go home, which is at war. Seems like they just scrapped everything that wasn't on PS2

I never said the PS3/XBox360 era was good. Since the beginning of that era, consoles were shit.
Never mentioned that, but they aren't consoles. They aren't exempt from the platform wars shit.

And for the record, the PC went to shit as well thanks to the DRM jewery and the flood of indie titles

It's not a squadron if there is only one plane.

I'll give you this one. I tend to follow the "good until explicitly said to be bad" school of thought, even though I worded that horribly. I'm so sorry, that's the best I can do.
Nigger did you read what you posted.
Point still stands. If you're gonna sperg out over everything, sperg out over EVERYTHING. You started off only shitting on consoles and not including PC. It's a fine line between shitting on consoles/platforms, and console/platform wars.

Oh yeah well. Shut up.

As shit as PC is nowadays its still a huge step above current year consoles from piracy and freedom to community support and niche games.

not my point. what i meant was i'd rather play a game with pretentious nipshit than some halfassed cod campaign
nice dubs btw

Didn't you first respond to the platform war thing in the first place? You sperged out yourself for only targeting one group with your remarks.

Don't be hypocritical about it.

Mobius was a squadron, the player is in the rold of Mobius One, the Mobius Squadron flight lead.

Except it can with AGM-65s, you nogunz faglord. Just because the GAU-8 can't bust through any armor made after the T-72's introduction does not mean the A-10 isn't still great at being an air-to-ground missile platform. The GAU-8 simply supplements the AGM-65s and is used for targets that don't need a missile shot at them like APCs, IFVs, supply trucks, etc.

Except he isn't right considering Ace Combat has ground attack missions too, dumbass. Like a majority of the first half of Zero is just ground attack missions too.

Which had only one fucking plane until the final mission

So literally everything we're likely to fight into the future, then. :^)

Okay and that negates what my post said how?

THEORY TIME
The Osea-Erusean war will start with Trigger intercepting and shooting down the F-104 we see in the trailer much in the same style as the time a Turkish F-16 shot down a Russian Su-25. In retaliation, Erusea occupies Lighthouse as a show of force, and Osea retaliates by blowing Farbanti the fuck up by using their brand new state-of-the-art warship the Kestrel 2. After this, Erusea formally declares war on Osea and shit gets real. I have no clue what would happen after that though.

Except that even in the game the A-10 is the worst for ground attack. Other attackers and multirole fighters you can get at the same time in the holy trinity can hold more missiles, better special weapons, and are just plain faster. Not to mention there isn't a single mission that's exclusively ground attack, and getting pulled into a dogfight with the A-10 sucks due to its lack of speed and climb rate. In real life the A-10 was never truly meant to operate in contested airspace, so it shouldn't be in a game that's literally all about battling in contested airspace.

However the AGM-65 can be used just as effectively on anything from the AH-1W to the F-16. It's not like the A-10 is some specialized platform for the Maverick. The only thing that set it apart was it's gun, and it turns out that the gun sucks even for COIN missions due to its horrendous accuracy. The only reason the A-10 is still in service is because old senators like McCain keep it that way. Hell, the USAF is still stubbornly pushing through the OA-X program because it wants a new light attack plane so bad. Just admit it, the A-10 is outperformed in just about every possible role it could take on.

A10 has unparalled loiter time
LOL

I never had a problem cleaning up with the A-10. Besides, if you want realism, go play DCS or something. The game is supposed to be fun allowed, asshole.

Lol are you serious? Aircraft like the A-29, AC-130, and AT-6 all have it beat in loiter time. Turboprop aircraft will always beat jets in that regard. Hell, even jet aircraft like the Scorpion beat it, since turbofan technology and airframe design has advanced quite a bit since 1972.

Also excuse the doublepost but

I get what you're saying, but at the same time understand that it's a little weird for an aircraft that has zero air-to-air capability to be included in a game about air combat. Same goes for other planes like the F-117.

A friendly reminder Erusea can what Belkan can't.

Naval mission, tunnel mission, spy mission, amphibious assault mission and 2 or 3 ace against ace mission.

I never played Ace Combat but i wanted for some time
What game in the series is good to start with?

Ace combat 4 or zero. Maybe 3 if you know lunar runes or 5 if you are a faggot.

AC4 if you can stand the PS2 graphics, AC6 if you can't. Generally avoid any AC game that doesn't have a number in the title

Holy trinity of 4, 5 and Zero. Real easy to emulate.

Did you miss the release of the full translation of 3`?

HERESY.

This should be the full translation if I'm not mistaken.
projectnemo.net/download.shtml

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Start on Zero because it's probably the easiest to emulate and the best game. Then play either 5 or 04.

Well, the AC-130 is more like an airborne artillery platform, the T-6 can't carry as much loadout as the a-10. The A-29 is an amazing bird for COIN though.

You should seriously consider dying in a fucking pit. You're the filth that's destroying America.

The AC-130J actually takes on a good portion of CAS missions, admittedly not as much as the F-16 (33%), F/A-18C/D (22%), or the A-10 (19%) but it's still a sizeable chunk. It's a lot more than just an airborne artillery platform. While the AT-6 can't carry quite the same range of weapons, it really wouldn't have to for COIN missions. Glad to see we're in agreement on the A-29 though. The A-29 is the current favorite to win the OA-X contract, so it'll probably take a good portion of COIN and CAS missions from the A-10, especially since A-10 squadrons keep getting disbanded.

How the fuck did you miss the previous threads about the fan translation?

Belkan propaganda, all of it, move along people, nothing to see here

Except the A-10 does have air-to-air capability. All A-10 sorties require AIM-9s to be loaded on the wingtip pylons.

Even though you're right, I still enjoy pissing off mustards. Case in point;

Yo buddy, still alive?

I'm trying to play AC3 but the plane feels horribly slugish, like using pitch and roll at the same time is almost impossible

Bumpu~

What a scrub.

Get that disgusting shit outta here. True aces use cockpit mode. Other than that it looks fantastic. The plane models look great and the effects are amazing. I think I even saw wingtip vortices at one point.

Gameplay looks good so far. I like the shitload of drones, I hope they flood the sky and make it almost impossible to dodge.

Isn't 7 going to be Erusea [sic] against Osea? Why is Belkaball going nuclear.

Lame, I hate only resorting to missiles because I can't aim with the gun due to them only having a circle and no other guides, unlike most modern fighters.

Justice is coming.

Osea will pay dearly. And we're gonna sink Kestrel 2 while we're at it. Then after Osea is put to heel like the uncultured dogs they are, we're coming for Belka next. Fools nuking their own land… their madness will end.

Needs more F-14.

Because any chance to attack Osea is good

While I know what that is, it will never NOT look like a cross-over logo for Portal and DBZ.

Oh I see what you did there, Project ACES, you cheeky cunts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_Witches

That's Magilou, a witch from the latest Tales game. Kind of has a clown theme going on, right?
look, you'd think it'd be the tightest shit too if they if they named squadrons after other Namco franchises
i shouldn't be making theories

They took Nagase from Ridge Racer, so it wouldn't be too strange that they use or reference characters from their other games.

Aiming the gun is the easiest thing in the world.
Just shoot when the enemy is in the circle.

Who the fuck was playing that? Polygon?

Sorta strange, now that you pointed it out…

Watch your mouth, Ribbon boys.

You might like this then.

EVERYTHING CONFIRMED DURING E3 (so far)

This cums my historia alright. I have such high hopes for this Ace Combat, man. All it needs is a fuckhueg impractical superweapon and Belka reclaiming rightful clay behind the scenes and it'll be right up there with the Holy Quaternity

I'm being reminded of playing the Ace Combat 0 Demo for the very first time, it is a good feel.

Almost forgot

Getting the circle to the enemy is the problem, numbnuts

I'm no expert, but can clouds actually do that? Or is this gonna be some subtle type of Belkan test experiment to ensure air superiority for future clay retakings.

Yes, because clouds are thick with moister. However it doesn't block it completely as you can barely see planes on your hud when you go through a cloud. Another thing to note is our missiles are laser guided, so flying through a cloud will get a missile off your tail as the laser looses tracking.

That's not how any air-to-air missiles work.

Or what? use your rail guns? Oh wait, that got crushed like a little toy, didn't it?

Here's some gameplay.

At 5:30 you can see the full effect of the clouds.
You can't see shit captain.

That is such a better tagline than "Dance with the angels".

Go dance with the angels,
FAGGOT

I feel extremely fortunate that all the spinning, rolls, and loops of the series have become second nature to me.

Fuck you, AC6 was great.

Are there really people who don't think Zero is the best game? I find that hard to believe. How could anyone not love a smile like Pixy's?

Personally I can't decide whether I like 5 or 0 more. They're both incredible for different reasons.

Bumping with official gameplay

Have some gameplay where they know how to play the game, and without commentary.
I like the otherworldly sounds the drones make.

That which is destroyed, can be rebuilt, look at the Osean dogs making another Kestrel. Which we will love sinking again.

I'm kind of conflicted to be honest. While it sounds cool I also can't imagine a jet aircraft ever making such a noise. Like, they could've used the sound of the X-47B's F100 engine or something.

GOOD JOB.