Guilty Gear Dragon Ball Z game announced

So it begins

Oh, forgot to mention that it uses a 3v3 system aka MvC2

In artstyle or gamplay? If its the latter, I welcome it. I've hated the budokai/xenoverse format for a while now.

Welp, there we have it folks, a true anime fighter.

Looks great so far.

The game was announced prematurely, was supposed to be announced on the 12th, but the press release was released early.

Flock off feather face.

Neato.

What u say? I bet you get all the sluts too. They never want to hang out with a guy like me because I'm too good for them.

If it's guilty gear gameplay, mvc2 system, and dbz characters, it certainly sounds like fun.

The artistic style and the gameplay Arcys does fits so well.
It will probably be fucking riddled with DLC, but goddamn, this looks good.

God I hate ladyboys.

Yeah that's what everyone says when every dragon ball game is announced and then it ends up being shit and everyone get's disappointed

Trips confirm, Namco hasn't released a good DBZ game since Tenkaichi 3.

I'll be very, very cautiously optimistic until I can see the finished product for myself.

i'm still so fucking impressed by their cel shading. no one else to my knowledge has come close to replicating it.
even if the game turns out shit, at least it will still look nice.

May it become wildly successful so nuASW quits raping guilty gear.

So they can finally make a Guilty Gear game that's written how it's pronounced: Guilty Gear Zrd.
I'm aware that some imbeciles pronounce "Xrd" as "ECKS-AHRD", but there's no vowels in that shit you blind retarded fucks.

But will it be as good as Super DBZ? Who am I kidding, it's gonna be better. I really hope they don't try dumbing down the inputs, but other than that this game really has potential. I've been waiting for a real DBZ fightan for a long time,

Bamco isn't developing it so this might give it a better chance

It's called Xrd as in 3rd because they couldn't call it Guilty Gear XXX.
Where is GG XXX arcsys?

Cool. I don't know shit about Guilty Gear other than the fact that it exists, but it's Dragon Ball, so I have to give it a shot, I guess.

I played BT3 too much, and Xenoverse 2 is fun, but it's objectively shit.

fuck yes
FUCK YES
FUUUUCK YESSSS

I imagine a PC port is a safe bet

Its Bamco and if you google it you'll see that thats the case.
Dragonball Super is so fucking bad that it makes GT look good

PC version is already confirmed. Hope you like poor/lack of support and denuvo that bamco only makes more intrusive with every update even if the game gets cracked

I agree, that was just the quickest DB related pic I had access to.

I also can't stand any of the new Saiyans.

Post more.

I hope you like poor performance and restrictions that make DRM look good.

This is like sprinkling Dragon shit balls all over Sol-BadGuys hair. Crossovers are almost always shitty.

I'm not considering getting the game until there is more info, and even if I do I'm gonna pirate it because Bamco is shit

You are right, its not ECKS-AHRD, its Ig-zard.
The "X" in Guilty Gear X is pronounced "Zex"
The "XX" in Guilty Gear XX is pronounced "Ig-Zex"

Its going to be nickel and dimed to hell
If you're not expecting that you might as well drop it right now.

I'm talking gameplay wise, they can nickel and dimed to hell because I'm not paying for a thing regardless.

ASW is no stranger to this. I'm cautiously optimistic.

You must be underage.

MARVEL INFINITE SWEATING BULLETS

heh

I like it. It's like a 3d smash brothers with interchangeable special skills.

I hope they dumb down the inputs because I'm a shitter who after 12+ years of fitan games just cannot for the life of me consistently pull off advanced inputs. P4 Arena/Ultimax is the only anime fighter I've gotten good at because I could focus on the combos and fundamentals instead of my shit execution

Denuvo

I do too but the shit port killed the fucking online. So now I'm stuck with an okay game but nobody to play it with. Pretty shit when the MP is one of the main selling points.

I'd unironically watch a db anime with galo sengan's art style over super

Speaking of DragonBall games, dragon ball legends was pretty fun.
I see it as a father to the budokai and narutimate ninja style games. Was there an older game that played similarly?

This thread isn't worth derailing, but I can't wait until this joins the ranks of 2 bebies one fox. It's so ridiculous.

The game isn't developed by bamco, none of their games developed by third party devs have denuvo so there is a hope. Plus Arcsys tend to support their PC releases well, their only big fuck up on PC was BlazBlue CF, but still I can't say that is was absolutely terrible

I give no fucks

I hope it will be finally a good DBZ game. The last one was Budokai 3. So it's about damn time.

Here's the issue, prior to CF Arcsys laid off their internal PC port team and has either outsourced it or downsized it to an one-man operation, I can't remember which is was. Not very reassuring for future port quality.

Holy shit, this is gonna explode with the FGC. I mean this is a decent fighter and it belongs to one of the most successful franchises of all time.

That shit port is why I got it on my pisspoor4. Nothing like being a pirate friendly idort.

Given that the "FGC" is dependent on high population density to sustain locals, aka large cities, aka the coasts, the "FGC" is almost all niggers, spics, and low-test betas. So yes, this will indeed be popular with the "FGC" because DBZ has always appealed to niggers and spics at the very least.

This is the unfortunate truth of the situation.

Everything looks better than Super.
Even GT looked better than Super.

There is life beyond your multiculti shithole buddy.

she's like 50 in super let it go, she's not even Christmas Cake anymore and she's almost stop being silver fox

if she's anything like her mother, then Bulma will still look good for at least 20 more years

eh, i'm hopeful. They've done a pretty damn good job with Guilty Gear Xrd/Xrd Revelator/Xrd REV 2