ITT post game promos/commercials worse than this one

ITT post game promos/commercials worse than this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiztCIDlcYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget the classic.

Has anyone ever shit themselves playing Saturn?

Why Holla Forums even hated this game? It looks fun. I know they wasted a lot of money on it though.

Nigger you need to work on that bait.

That's not "worst" that's brilliant. Plus that was a G4 sketch, not a promo.

Why do I miss all these terrible commercials?

It was a simpler time where people tried to figure out how to market video games, which involved all sorts of experimentation in advertising as opposed to pandering and jerking your audience off.

Don't be mean to Holla Forumss waifu.

So apparently Square actually made an American ad for Chrono Trigger on SNES.

It's the Japanese commercial with fake subs. Square probably had no money to advertise Trigger and just used joke subs on the Japanese ad that very clearly mentions DRA-GON BALLU and FINARU FAN-TA-SHI

You mean ten

kek

Andy Dick killed this man.

I'm not sure if this is the best or the worst Zelda ad ever made.

Poor Phil Hartman, fucker couldn't even be bothered to memorize the script. He's not even hiding the fact that he's reading.

Nintendo's whole "Play Loud" and gross out campaign was really odd.

I can't seem to find it but there was a Mario Golf commercial that was just some guy at a gold course drinking green water from a fountain, the camera zooms out and you see the fountain was connected to a porta potty and Mario comes of it and zips his pants up. I don't know what they were going for with that one.

What it was, was fucking incredible and a beautiful time to be alive.

All these old, weird 90s commercials reminds me of when video games were marketed toward gamers and not normalfags.

IT'S
TIME
TO
SLAY
THE
DRAGON
MOTHERFUCKERS

WEW

The play it Loud campaign was just Nintendo's lame attempt at mimicking Sega's in-you-r-face ads.

You're being too sentimental in your nostalgia; commercials ALWAYS were about trying to everyone, including normalfags, to lay games. They just didn't pander to cuck sensibilities and jerk people off.

No, they were aimed at normalfags. Again, they just didn't overtly pander to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiztCIDlcYM

That's a troll you poser faggots. Orcs were never playable in Everquest.

Some Nintendo exec was like fuck ya let's get the Butthole Surfers to do the music

Sega's commercials featured music from the Japanese band Naked City. Probably the most insane band that ever existed.

Not a Japanese band, I assumed they were.

Polite sage

>>>Holla Forums

>boner NO DON'T

This one cannot be beat.

OH GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH CREAM?

2003 Pakistani CG is wrong with Cream.

Can you post a clip?

His last project was a videogame.

Of course the top comment is by atlus's youtube account.

copy dat

CREAM BUTT FLUBBER CATCH

I remember having one of those as a kid

How true is all that of Sega's JP and US division being at each other's throat?

I had the flower and the tennis one when I was a lil boy. I also had one where you played as sonic driving a car and evading Formula 1 cars because GOTTA GO FAST YEAH.

this is what I was looking for

from what I read it was more Japan hating the US branch for making the genesis a hit and destabilizing Nintendo when the mega drive in Japan was the third place behind sufami and PCE.

what was his problem?

NEKO'S BASEBALL