Everybody post nudes

Everybody post nudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TempleOS?lang=en
puu.sh/qFG8J/c8c3f5829f.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_General_(1926_film)
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/2/Kyoto_Animation
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8k_BlDFvg
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_form_differences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Oh, never mind. Season 2 isn't up.

Probably gonna be until september until they start season 2 I think.

oh okay

when's the new season?

*Shrug*

Can't. Too fat and hairy.

brb overwatch with squash

I understand that your type of humor method of argument is more modern and mainstream than mine is, at the least it's merely dismissive, presumptous; "Oh, don't get the wrong idea, I know that you don't."

So let's take every point, dissect it, ejaculate on it like you're a bad little doggy and let's see how she replies to the mess I made.

Nah, dude. You still have to work on whatever it is you're trying to do. I mean I like that you'd dissect the least politically charged or volatile thing I've said and regurgitate it with your addendums of deflated witticisms but if you're not brave enough to tackle me when I'm dropping topics then don't buy the tickets to the ride.

I am Squash.

you say alotta long words. should be simple yo

minimalism, right? :D

What a garbled mess. You don't think I tackled anything important? How about you try reiterating one of your grand points and driving it home. I'd be happy to tackle it head on and give you my opinion. Maybe we'll even agree.

haha!

someday ill have access to the mining guild

hi

Pick one. I'm sure you've hung onto every word I've said and weren't preoccupied by your own challenges to appear competent amongst your peers.

why is someone posting comics about jerking dogs seriously

it's a hostile invasion

Fine. "Building on their successes and investments, of course.. the modern age is the time of large-scale buyouts and monopolies, Disney is pretty beefy and as long as they keep turning out big moneymaking politically-correct movies they'll keep making money.

If princesses go out of 'style' they'll adapt by bending over to create new modern princesses, they'll even include a black one because they don't want to appear to be noninclusive and racist, as long as they stick to the basic conservative archetypes or whatever the social normal demands, in order to offend the least amount of people, sell the most movie tickets and direct-to-dvd sequels, and never tarnish their beautiful shiny name. "

It was hard to pick among so many stellar examples. Are you fine with this one?

help
where to power level mining?

gross

mine more

Yes.

We all revel in conflict, it's our nature. I can pick on a large corporate entity with a long history and wads of money that distorts its originial morality with more modern socially-acceptable approaches to their overall theme of banking on generalized readaptations of cultural folk tales in order to turn profits and keep the company afloat; if my dissection and revelation of the nature of the corporation seems caustic and antithetical to the interpretation you have established then I am only giving you a viewpoint, even a minority one, that you can antagonize to your heart's content; whether or not you agree is irrelevant because you only seek to have an antagonist.

Minecraft?

I don't need to make a fake antagonist, there are plenty of real ones. What exactly is Disney's original morality that is being so distorted? They've always tried to bank in on large audiences. I just don't personally see anything wrong with that, especially because they have a history of making good animations. Something that they haven't compromised even today.

Aside from being greenlit for social control programming?

slow tho

runescape

oh... rip

You ever think that maybe they're not trying to control the minds of the youth of America, maybe they just actually believe in the values extolled in the movie? Crazy thought, I know, it doesn't even involve any FBI agents or meetings with the NSA.

believing in the values themselves doesn't mean they aren't trying to warp kids minds

Maybe you're just a shill who'll buy a movie ticket.

Not saying you're stupid, but you're pretty pressured by the media into believing what's good and what isn't.

Right, I forgot you're not allowed to say anything. Movie should be devoid, lest someone pick up an idea or feeling from them.

Right, I'm a shill, I know. The media, gets me every time, you know? Even though you have no idea what my opinions are on just about anything other than liking Disney movies. You read me like a book man.

was just saying your point was shit m8

lmao

I told you I was right.

twitter.com/TempleOS?lang=en

Neat.

Do you really think that Disney is sitting there maliciously pushing messages on kids? Because that's the connotation of warping a mind.

You got me. What a good conversation. Good thing you live in Canada where you can never hurt anybody.

Oh, I would never hurt anybody.
I might scathe someone verbally and make them wish they'd stayed in school but never anything permanently damaging.

since when does terry senpai advocate for the IRA?

is this still going is it

Hillary finally emailed me that I could stop the distraction while the bugs were planted in Chiri's apartment, so it's done now.

puu.sh/qFG8J/c8c3f5829f.mp4
EU genji

if you dont think they're trying to push messages on kids at some level then ur a bit dumb in the head lmao

i wouldnt say the message of zootopia was intentionally malicious though

you could argue that they were just being topical or some shit and cashing in on current events and you'd be partially right, but that isn't remotely needed when your target audience are children

then you could make the argument that parents are also the target audience, who would care about the current events

and then you can keep on going but the problem is i really dont give a shit

and that's a really big problem with me writing all this

because it ends up with this post going nowhere other than me pointing out that ur both spastics lmao

they won't work under my emp radius so nice try.

are we still going on about fucking zootopia? shiit

Obviously the movies have messages. I was specifically talking about the "warping minds" part that gave the malicious intent impression.

You're right, that post went nowhere.

If they catch you, at least you can ego death away like The Invisible Woman.

add me yoo, you better be on os

the furry agenda needs to be quenched

name? and damn straight nigga

daggy94

I never once said the message in Zootopia was 'malicious', by the way- I was just pointing out how the movie was following the media narrative so the movie's message was to tell children that minorities are okay people too, except the message still singles out people as being minorities, it's a mixed message and that's what's rolling through the political media right now. It's an issue because it's a forced issue, this is on the menu. We're going to get force-fed more double-standard racial issues as a distraction away from military spending because they need to keep people occupied with internal conflicts within the nation and basically forcefully increase tensions by reporting specific media to paint a picture, and disney goes along with it and releases a movie that plays the racism card, in a decade we're going to realize ... oh, we'll all be dead in a decade never mind.

pretty much all i fucking do though

i partially agree with you but you're a fucking retard so im trying to distance myself from you

They'll catch you first, you admitted to planting bugs.

Oh wait, you planted bugs. They'll catch me first for not having done anything but because you planted bugs that means you had likely suspicion so I'm screwed and any plants can be added to me once incarcerated and the story can be spun.

Guess I'm going to weeaboo prison. Oh wait.

I'm just dressing it up. I'm not that hardcore. Just laying the brickwork, you understand the basics of what I mean; that's enough.

I don't need to really be a crazy person to get a point across, but a crazy person can get a point across quicker.

can't seem to get the scores working, what levels are you?

389 total level, 41 combat

whether its malicious or not is entirely debatable though

and once that is established you can then debate over the intent

u keep doing ur thing

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

fine..

carry on my wayward sonO

There'll be peace when you are done.

more tinfoil please

How would you even show that minorities are ok people too using public dialogue if you don't have a problem to point out why it's wrong to treat them otherwise to begin with? That seems contradictive to your point.

I'm fairly confident his whole point was just masturbatory to do that internet thing of saying he's somehow not influenced by anything because of his own enlightenment and the rest need to WAKE UP, SHEEPLE, or something.

oh...

Good evening.

Hello Kitten.

Ohayou

Shit's retarded.
I honestly cannot even make it more than two posts into whatever that exchange is.

It's entertaining to see.

Hiya clocky
GtaV is taking forever to download and im bored as shit
Pls save me

Watch the trailers on loop to hype yourself up.

It's never amusing when it's just the faux-confidence of more trying to convince themselves of how right/smart they are, even if it's a point you agree with.

LAst half hour posting before work.
GRR, :START DRINK: WHEN?

Im already hyped. Been trying to buy this game for weeks but I had to live like luka for a while.

You poor thing.

I'm about 20 seconds from clearing that shit off your hard drive.

I feel so sorry for you.

Oh okay I forgot I don't have any friends my b
Enjoy your circlejerk

dont do this

D-dont rub it in... :(

Mmhm
How are you doing?

Are you george?

yes

What? Why didn'y tou tell me?

Can't complain.

get hyped

its a seecrit

hi

:D

*hugs*

wussup

complain

That's not my business.

getting low fps on NMS
;~;
it soo finicky...

Play OW with me.

I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything to deserve having Jared Leto or Suicide Squad posted at me
This is just inhumane.

I'm LEAVING

the fov is also pretty bad

i dont have it

cum back please

yeah i turned it all the way to 90 fov
and it still feels a tad small.

Get it.

Id rather get other things

Just noticed heroes is misspelled in this

I'm still mad about metal gear survive

get with this dick.

GOD DAMN IT

Let's see if Konami survives the fall out.

Write Mr Kojima an angry letter.

What aboot it?

kojima died

Scratch that. Apparently he wasn't even involved.

Like they already had a Joy origin story right there for them

fuck they could have even done a metal gear remake in the fox engine

THEY TURNED IT INTO A 4 PLAYER CO-OP ZOMBIE GAME

O-oh.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

I thought kojima left konami and was making a badass castlevania clone.

Zombies aren't overdone, right?

What fallout?
This is news to me.

Okay.
But only for you.
No homo.

The new fallout. they made it a co op game about zombies.

Its a scfi action game featuring that guy from the walking deads ass

this wouldnt have been fresh in 2009

good boy

They took a poo on it.

Maybe they'll be nazi zombies

Nope, LEAVING
TRIGGERED
NOBODY CALLS YAN BOY

ugh

you will bow to me

Don't lie to me, you know I'm very gullible.
;-;

More believable.
... poo on what?

i'm sorry

they released a trailer for the new metal gear game called Metal Gear Survive. it's a game about shooting poorly designed zambambos through a chain link fence? or something.

who among us could forget such iconic characters such as: The Boss, Solid Snake and now

Steve

defeat ;~;

aww, already?

should've just asked david lynch if he wanted to make a game like

he'd probably be good for it

I don't know how to feel about this.
First they kick out Kojima and then they think 'YO, WHAT DOES EVERYONE PLAY NOW? ZOMBIES? FALLOUT? LET'S MASH THEM TOGETHER, FUCK THE

It's like... that moment where you're drinking with your friends and you got that dumbass you bring along because he is funny at times?

Well you see a growing wetpatch on his pants.
You hope it is alcohol and a simple mistake and he hasn't pissed himself because he's that drunk.

... that's how I feel. I'm not sure if Konami made a mishap or they literally soiled themselves yet, and I hope it isn't the latter.

Bet you it is actually character creation.
The same shit they slapped on Phantom Pain.
The boring kind.

yeah...

defeat isn't fun alone.

thats probably exactly what it is. however due to the fact that everything else looks like slapped together dog shit with very little new elements outside of zombies and pieced together weapon assets I am doubtful they will expand on customization like they fucking should if they are to go this route

my expectations were so fucking low but i had no idea they would turn it into this fucking shit. I figured they'd milk what they already had like ruining the boss through her own game, etc.

they was a good game

that*

goddamn

what did you expect? jims right on this one, konami realyl is the worst

i just said what i expected

The worst part of Kojima's and Konami's separation is now there's definitely not going to be another ZoE.

Konami could've done anything.
ANYTHING!
They could do a rerelease like Street Fighter where they make 'MGS PHANTOM PAIN ULTRA EDITION'. They could've made a tiny little cash grab game on mobile. Even another pachinko game.

But fuuuuuuuuuck, they literally just looked at 'Top games 2014-15' and thought yeah, this will work. Everyone was hype for Dead Island.

How the fuck are you going to compete with other games that are more original and cost a quarter of the price?

I know exactly what happened.
'YO KOJIMA, STOP BUILDING THIS FUCKING ENGINE, WE'RE HAEMORRHAGING MONEY'
'lolnofuckumyartwillnotbeconstrained,memesgenesnscenes4lyfe'
'FINE, FUCK YOU, HERE IS YOUR NOTICE, WE WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE'
'kthnxbye,I'mmachillwithnormanrheatusandhisfreakyfetus'

'... the fuck we're gonna do with this billion dollar game engine?'
'Get all the characters people have made with online and make a co-op zombie game, ezmone'

Death stranding looks like it might fill that role kinda

it is an action game

with exosuits

they literally just dont fucking care about quality or understand the importance his vision had on the franchise. and yeah he does silly shit but fucking look what happened now that he's gone

did i post this already

It's not like you even played videogames. Stop pretending to care.

this was our metal gear
they need it give it back

Squishy jimmies.

It's just the controls and how fluid movement was in The 2nd Runner that made it great.
It was a super fluid, basically 3D bullet hell. The setting was meh and cliche but the combat itself was great, which is kind of par for the course for Kojima.

Good god is there anything for kids to watch on Netflix that isnt complete fucking garbage?

You started snoring.

squishy ikt peen

voltron is on there

Himegoto

The Wiggles.

They're like Australian child molesters.

...that?

Well I fell asleep on my stomach with the dog literally trying to suffocate me. I think it's understandable.

>our metal gear
It's Kojima's child and Konami has custody.
We're entitled to nothing.

fuck you i corrected myself after

No.

I can't be bothered to read through every eulogy and angry letter you're posting right now.
Gomen

I was hoping i would never have to remember that show again.

Rem

I hung up the moment you fell asleep. The dog was snoring, though. Or whatever you call it when they're like blowing out their cheeks on breaths.
At least I think that's what that noise was.

I haven't finished episode 1 because I'm being lazy and motivation is a bitch.

i feel so unappreciated

Every option i saw was making me physically ill.

we built it damn it

All kids shows are understandably garbage since it's not like kids have any experience to understand anything.
Especially early childhood stuff like that.

His lips literally hang lower than his mouth by like 2 inches.
So when he's snoring you can see it puff up and then go back down, but it's so loud I feel like he's alerting nearby trains.

It's so adorable.

Worse than a nigger
Shame on you

I just hate that rampant sense of entitlement among "gamers".
Games are products of their creators; whatever they want for their games is what matters.
Sure, fans should be able to voice criticisms but thinking you should be dictating actual development or plans for a series is just pure entitlement.

I offered you breakfast yesterday.
I happen to think you're very appreciated despite bitching so much.

Did you already watch The Little Prince?

I was just casually talking until I was sure you had passed out anyways. Not sure if it was the dog or the cat but something was tapping at the boom of the mic.

Makes watching them much harder. Im glad Disney always has my back

I didnt watch all of if. I seen bits and parts but i was too distracted at the time.

What do you mean by tapping?

I would have to assume cat, probably just trying to fuck with me like usual.

Disney has always had a mantra of having enough undertones for the adults who are watching it because of their kids to have some sort of depth. Pixar even moreso.

you bitched a lot more

Like the sound of the part of a mic that pics of any sort of noise repeated tapping against something, not the song of it rubbing against something.

+k

Like when they put tits in the rescuers.

wow! sugoi~

It has some very sad thoughts to it.

I have never bitched in my entire life.

What's AOTS

youre doing it right meow

Less sexual or innuendo and more just something requiring a shred of critical thinking, be it the consumerist commentary in Wall-E or social one in Zootopia, both of which are incredibly topical but still something even adolescents won't really pick up on too much.

I don't wanna be sad right now. I wanna laugh.

Aeroplane over the sea

All anime are garbage.

I'm gonna beat my cat when she comes back inside now.

get out normies

reee

Is zootopia even any good
The furshits kinda turned me off from it

Nah. Do the ultimate torture to cats: put a smelly sock over their head and watch them freak out trying to take it off.

i would figure a nigger like you would appreciate it

When you discover a planet littered with cubes worth 24,000 a pop.

I have watched like fifteen minutes or so while stuck somewhere.
From what I saw, it's just your token kidshit movie since anthromorphic animals is always something kids like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_General_(1926_film)

Watch this instead.

She will literally ruin my socks, so no.
As it is she jumps into my closet and fucks up my hats sometimes just to piss me off.

ashes of the singularity

No I'm not.

Enjoying the folder?

I always used to fetch a dirty sock from the hamper, stick it over one of my cat's head, spin them in a circle, and set them down so they'd take off running. They never hurt themselves or anything, it just pissed them off.

But it's a good movie. incredibly relevant and poignant given recent news but is also able to level it out with humor.

but my opinion can be disregarded given what i post.

omg stop

Stop what?
You're pretty bad at this.
Maybe you should leave the teasing to me.

And what recent news is that?

It's quite lovely thank you. starting to think ill never get rem from rin tho so im going to try something tonight. Just wait

don't really think you can win tsuchi over by pointing out it's an anti racism film

How abusive.

Rem a cuck.
yw -pettu-

Should I do the same to you?

It is a nice folder.

Might get ram too

bitching

learn to understand context

general racial tensions. the idea that they live in a time where people get along and respect each other being a falsehood.

zootopia as a city is labeled as a fantastic and harmonious place however in truth it is a place sectioned and separated.

and despite having a a functioning society people do have their prejudices and hatred based on superficial differences. this is illustrated even in judy believing herself to be a fair person still carrying her own pepper spray for foxes.

and it's this dysfunctional society and subtle racism that is analogous to modern day society

-a

I know
I've always wanted one like this

Ram > Rem for the following reasons

1) She exists

Throw some salacious ones in there and a smug face and it's golden.

What's the context then?

Don't foxes literally eat rabbit. Like the Movie didn't make them all herbivores did it?

Suck your own dick.

I just take issue with it being a double standard to directly use as an analogy for human society.
In Zootopia, since they're literally different animals there are very obvious differences in abilities and behavior. That's just saying that even acknowledging differences that exist is innately prejudice.

The thought disgusts me and I'm fairly confident I am not that flexible.

She's also a redhead but i like blue hairs just as much

There's some pretty smug ones in here

build a wall

keep muslims out

blacks are so violent

general ideas based on fear

you bitching boi

it's never addressed what they eat i believe. their species difference is again superficial in their world and tensions based on past injustices and personal experiences being used to define and entire race.

judy being bullied as a fox and nick being beaten by a gang of herbivores as a kid define who they are as adults.

Walls work tho

They must be intense enough to cause someone grief.

Post img where Subaru finds out he's gay

If anything, between the two of us, wouldn't you be the bitch?

Iunno about that

I have not gotten that far

that is not the message at all. its that someone that is different than the majority isnt dangerous or evil because of said difference and despite believing that the racial tensions of that past are over we still as a society have more to improve

only in one sense

What a trash folder. I am so very disappointed in you right now.

the*

I didn't make it

You're using it, aren't you?

Its the one where Felix is making a peace sign.
Also post OWO What's this.jpeg

What sense might that be?

use your imagination

Don't talk shit on my folder you kangaroo cunt

Yeah cause he's a cutie

I don't feel like looking for the other one

That's not the point I was making.
Because of the diversity of the gene pool, however you group humans into subsets will not change anything about them on an average or baseline level.
In anthroanimal land, there very much is a reason for biases against things for the fact they are actually different even when you complete remove whatever cultural element of it, unlike people.

You can't say prejudices and biases are bad when things are innately very different.

I would, but I'm in public and that sort of thing is frowned upon in polite society and the work environment.

Lazy Neko.
-yanpettu-

Let's just remove a couple ribs.

Huh, I remember in the commercial about how there were still natural predators and prey, but they civilized to the point of where they just fuck with one another instead of outright attempting to eat them in the streets.

-purrupurru-

are you actually arguing the message of a film you haven't seen tsuchi

like for reals

i cant speak about the commercials. im just telling you how the movie works

Let's not go full Adam and Eve here.

I'm not that bad, Neko.

He's even cute in his widdle knight uniform x3
-pet pet scratchy rubs-

I suppose so.

Okie dokie. I'm just trying to understand the world at play. I'm sure I could just look this up, but where is the fun in that.
If I may ask, are their actual physiological differences between the animals beyond just cosmetics? Like tigers naturally stronger and aggressive, while rabbits timid and fleet footed.

NICE CALL BACK

In that society, there is predatory, carnivorous animals.
In what way would it be bad to have bias against animals that literally want to eat you?

Not even a single cap
Hmph!

You will only get one purrupurru from me

Kagami is best girl

I disagree wholeheartedly.

thats another metaphor the movie addresses. judy as a rabbit isnt supposed to be a cop. her role was predetermined by the body she was born in.

hue hue

they dont.

What do?

That's because you have abhorrent taste.

Only the best.

Whatever you say.

Someday I'll get two.

:3

I am okay with this end

Konata is overused
Like desu

When cats fly

Ah no Moogs stahp why

a whole ferris wheel?

seemed right

Then they have to eat some form of animal and if all of them are sentient in that universe, then some member of society is getting eaten. That would lead to one of two routes: a stronger carnivorous species subjugating another for food or herbivores/omnivores collectively eradicating carnivores.
So a "bias" would literally keep you from either slavery or extinction.

Point to all the other posters that have used her in the last few weeks?

You will fly right into my lap >:3

i kinda need to curl up in a ball brb

You don't have to hit on me much

Just saying almost everyone else has posted her at one point. She's not even that great.

I would rather fly into a bullet

Q: Hey, can you tell me what do they eat? What would the carnivores eat? I'm really curious

JB: in Zootopia, carnivores eat plant-based proteins and insects. Bug-burga is their favorite restaurant

Q. What about fishes? Do they eat those too?

JB: in early versions of the movie they ate fish (which weren't "evolved" and didn't talk) But it confused the rules of the world.

but it's so fun

She's from a KyoAni show so of course she's garbage.

an entire thread about discussing furry propaganda

Konata is bae

I am in a mood where I just want to post whatever.

Post cute catboys

ikt is bae

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/2/Kyoto_Animation

There's no even a single watchable show.

You wish, faggot.

+t

that was bait

Nichijou is great.

*kills you again*

Look here, you tiny cunt. You're gonna post catboys this instant or ill make you sorry you called me that.

People die when they are killed.

Refer to your entire autistic argument last night about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8k_BlDFvg

What if I pretend to be a girl?
Like your big sister~
Mom and Dad will never know, otouto

:O But you already have before!

dont know if im free tonight

that was different

I don't know who's talking to you but they better stop telling you my fetishes
Also no

The more I learn about Sun & Moon, the more disinterested I become.

that was different
this is now

If you are free after work watch it with me.

Wow really?
I was taking a condescending shot in the dark.

I think that's the first reveal that I've actually been unsure how I feel about it.
And it's more the name that gets me than the actual Pokemon.

how would we do that

id rather watch something else

With as many as there are now, it's kind of hard to really have unique or original Pokemon designs since they've pretty much used every major group of organisms at this point.

I just can't wait to see the "random items in your bedroom they drew a face on and called a Pokemon" for this gen.

It's going to be the same fucking thing as the last 5 games
Whatever bullshit gimmicks they add in will not change the fact that it's literally the same game every time.

I love Lamp

I suppose that would be the most accurate description, I'm pretty secular and none of the temples in my city speak English so I'm not really sure

Yes

I'll stream something.

Like what?

I dunno, the dancing bird was pretty neat.
So was the meteorite that loses its shell when it loses half its health.

Also I'm pretty excited for the Alolan forms.

The things I have to say now are simply too lewd to post.

eh again i dont know what my day is gonna be.

i want to watch denis villeneuve films so i can get ready for arrival and the blade runner sequel

What are they

Eh, that's the same as most major series and they do add something new with the iterations.
It's just a matter of if it's enough new or changed to make it even worth playing again.

The ones announced so far just are meh as shit.
The starters are about as awful as Black and White's.

You obviously have some in mind.
Pick a few and I'll get them when I get home.

Should I tell you on steam?

I mean both the Alohan forms and new Pokemon in general.

Black and White's starters should have been Black Michael Jackson and White Michael Jackson.

gonna start with prisoners and work my way up

Thank God I didn't get nigger version then.

And Snivy.

Looks kinda like Excalibur-u

The final evolution for him just looks so dumb.

Litten's easily the best SM starter.
Maybe Rowlet, fuck Popplio.

But most of the Alolan reveals have been neat so far.

Don't you mean legendaries?

This isn't even my final form

I have no idea.

I only played Red version.

Litten will be the one I choose if I even get the game.
Just because it looks the least awful.

They are literally just palette and type swaps for existing 'mons for the most part.
Just seems like "we have no other ideas" than anything.

Yeah wow, it looks so dumb since it's exactly the same just longer and with no limbs
I know what you mean, what drastic and stupid changes
Looks worse than Samurott

It does not matter to me.

The only thing that would make the main series playable again is if they abandoned the shitty ass turnbased battle system. It's fucking bullshit and the ai is the most obnoxious and retarded piece of shit ive ever dealt with.

I fail to see how they're just palette and type swaps of existing Pokemon.

Snivy is love

I just like the cute pokemon.

Okay.
We'll watch it.

*myatter

like again i dont know what im gonna be pulled into today so be aware of that

I'm aware.
But I didn't say when.
Just that we will.

i am a cute pokemon

okie dokie

Doubtful.

oh shit

Im nyot gonna do that every time

Serperior was the least awful of the final forms in that gen but that's not a high bar.

You know how in JRPGs, they have the same sprite for monsters but just change the color instead of designing new enemies?

It's literally that.

Does this shit air in Japan

wtf Japan

Yes.
Japan is doing everything in its power to get birthrates up.

Get on steam so I can tell you.

It's just pokemon.
Who cares.

Oh, so you mean the ones that aren't called new pokemon, but new forms.

Who'd've thought that they just look like older pokemon drawn different.

woooosh

yes

work bye

Im always on steam

Or it could be like pretty much every form difference in the past where they actually changed the design on each rather than just "it's blue now".

This is the first time old pokemon have gotten a new form that wasn't mega evolution.

So I don't know what the fuck you were expecting, but it must be nice being able to expect things based off no information.

What phone

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_form_differences

No you weren't.

It's happening

My phone is a piece of shit

Thank you for listing the page that shows that pokemon only got forms in their introductory generation, or Sun and Moon.

It's doing your argument a great service to showing how almost all of them are even superficial changes.

I'd like to reiterate the point that a form introduced in its introductory generation isn't a "new form."

Pikachu, Rotom, Giratina, Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus, Kyurem, and Hoopa all got forms in games that weren't released in and all of which had substantial differences than just color swaps.

Otherwise see

When someone asks you "do you still want to be friends or do you want to be left alone" and you don't really know but just want to run from the question.

Offer a blowjob.

Is it this one?

Say no.

Literally that entire lists were forms created for sequel games that were noticeably different in design.

Does saying 'I don't know' fix anything?

Never.

When people ask this they either want you to end it so the blame for burning the bridge is on you and not them, or they want you to say no so they can have some kind of validation.
I would honestly just remove them and ignore them if they play that game.

all this depression just because darwin dumped you huh

well at least you deserve it

See
For fuck sakes.

They're forms introduced in their introductory generation.

Never.

No.

i don't know

yes

might given them more reason to try

if they dont they may not value you enough and then there's no reason they should be your friend

Oh. Hi there.

I mean, I want to continue being their friend but I just don't want to talk to them because they caused me some emotional grief that I'm too afraid to admit.

tell them that then

hey

See what George says.
Seems a good way to say how you feel and not be a dick.

Want to snuggle?

They're not from the same game they debuted in.
The forms were designed after the fucking game they were released in debuted, specifically to be something different as a reason to justify buying more games in the series.
It's still markedly more effort than just taking old Pokemon and drawing them with a different color and touting it as an addition to the series.

Being afraid to admit that I was hurt makes it harder to point that out.

But maybe if I don't want to let the bridge burn, I should just bite the bullet and say that.

I'm tired.

dont try to bite the bullet
just let it go through the skull this time

darwins never coming back

i just wanna lie in my bed and feel bad on my own if that's ok

It's related to a real life friend, you idiot.

good luck

go to bed then you get home then

If you're hurt then just make sure you don't hurt them in saying it.
It's up to you really.

i dont think you have any of those
i think this is just all because mordin is his new fuck toy
and youre very depressed about it

Go with me.

It is the same thing to greater extent as Rotom.
It's literally the same thing as Gastrodon, except far less superficial.

And all the forms you directly named were introduced in the same generation as the Pokemon, which if you were paying attention, the argument isn't handling as "new" forms.

Furthermore, you are neither an artist nor creative director at Game Freak to say they were designed -after- the Pokemon's original game, or not.

What's even more than all that though, your original statement was that the new Pokemon are just palette/type swaps, which, evidently, they aren't.
Because those aren't new Pokemon.

i woke up at 7

That honestly is kind of garish.
The default black one was best.

im hurt and empty

use more lubricant next time

I like custom art on consoles, but not when it's specific to a character or something.
I would just feel odd playing Mario on a Zelda DS or something.

The idea is appealing though.

I know.

so im not going to bed

YES

YES

im sure it'll turn out fine

just like the killing joke

Oh, and, datamining had discovered both Hoopa Unbound and Hoopa Confined in X and Y, so no, Hoopa's forms weren't introduced in different games.

They were literally new forms because they weren't even coded in the games the Pokemon themselves debuted in. There's not even placeholder data to make cross compatibility between the games for them since it was an afterthought.

So yes, it's the same fucking thing. The only different ones is Exeggutor with a giraffe neck and Raichu that was stung by bees.

is that adam west?

Why do you need to ask

the ambiguously gay duo

?

The official branded release ones are always kind of tacky because they either try waaaaay too hard and look awful or they just add like, a single emblem on part of it and that's it.

Loco, I'm taking a break from capping for you to cap this guy so I have an actual avatar again.

I fucking love that show

its shit

Make a non-furry avatar.

I would shill out for a Monster Hunter 3DS because it doesn't throw the logo on it. Just a tribal monster pattern on.
I like simplistic styles on my consoles. Nothing in your face about what it is.

I'm sure you can relate.

Fur is my dig.
I have to stick with it.

get out

get the fuck out

There wouldn't be much sleep involved.

this is cancer

yeah i tend to scream randomly in my sleep

You are cancer.
I'm amazing.

remember when batman and robin get trapped in an oversized pressure cooker

yeah sure dw do your gross furry thing