Fake and Gay General

Look I know E3 is right around the corner, but this lineup is just so good i'd hate for it to be fake. Also feel free to post fake shit and shit that might be real, i dont care just like to anticipate things that make me hopeful.

reasons its real

reasons its fake
Shin Megami Tensei finally happening

honestly giving it a 50/50 considering Nintendo has to seriously sell the Switch this year, plus it would make people purchase it solely for smash port

It's fake user, we know at this point that the Switch event is going to be 90% Mario Odyssey Shilling and 10% Wii U ports.

The Overwatch, Cod, and MVC stuff is actually MORE believable than the new stuff on that list, Payday 2 is getting a Switch port, paltry third-party support won't surprise me, actually meaningful first party support would though. That said, it's fake, there's no way Nintendo would give DK to Playtonic, they'd much rather kickstart a DK64 "spiritual successor".

Fake, if only because there is no point in setting yourself up for disappointment.

Wasn't there an identical looking leaked list of Nintendo games last year?

I want to believe

Oh boy it's this time of year again. Has a single one of these ever been real? I'm pretty sure I've never seen one that has actually been accurate and somehow there are still idiots that take them as gospel.

It's fake you fucking fruitcake.

Most "Internal use do not share" leaks are the same shit user, just plop some shit into an excel shit, print it out, take a blurry pic of it, and bam, leak with a tint of legitimacy.

o well but my mood has been soured a little

and yeah but last year it was a picture of the video lineup and not the actual schedule.

There was one time that some guy leaked the topics of a direct before it went live, but that was about it, E3 "leaks" are either fake or intentional viral marketing, and it's super easy to distinguish between the two.

There's a typo on Fire Emblem and CoD WWII is listed as multi. Fake.

Enough with MVC. Give me Capcom VS SNK 3 already.

COD is coming out on all platforms, hence multi. That's not the smoking gun, "Plataform" is.

CVS 2 is the best fighting game ever

Nigger there are 2 sections on that table labeled "Tereehouse" and "Playable" that should've immediately tipped you off, retard

You forgot the best part

It says "Scars," you idiot.

calling me a nigger yet you spelled "Tree house" wrong

Squaids
Two Camels in a tiny car
Motherfucking Gorillaman
Fuckoff and take your cuckchan leaks with you OP

to be fair I was asking "your opinion" I was about 50/50 on the whole fake/real thing.

i know a summerfag when i see one

That's nice, how about how that user should have pointed out it says Plataform or how Playtonic got hold of Donkey Kong as things that should have tipped it off as false. Metroid 2D by the same people who did the "reimagining" of Silent Hill 1 who do nothing but VR related work now. It's fake.

I want to cum deep inside RayWilliamJohnson

I had successfully voided this fag from my memory. Y u do dis user?

if he really wanted to fuck with you he'd post the pic off RWJ and Mia Khalifa side by side

c'mon mate

I fucking wish.
To be fair, stranger things have happened. But rarely. You're better off assuming this "leak" is fake, or you'll most likely get disappointed.

If we can get a new bubsy we can get a new metroid

Oh it's possible since it was in the survey.
Nope. Never ever.