/dsg/

dark souls general, because there isnt one

so, if i just delete the affected characters can i get rid of this? i guess this is what i get for having fun

dark souls is shit meme for "le hardcore gamur xDDD" normalfags

nice buzzwords. you forgot to call OP a shill though.

'dark souls is shit meme for "le hardcore gamur xDDD" normalfags' is shit meme for normalfags

I miss 2014

II (Scholar) is better than III, there I said it

Nope

Brace for blogpost.
I have just picked up Dark Souls 1 again after having owned it for years but never progressing past Taurus Demon because my game was unpatched and unplayable. But now I have just finished Tomb of the Giants and beat Nito. Which boss should I go after next? I'm mostly through New Londo and the Duke's Archives, but part of me just wants to bite the bullet and take out the Bed of Chaos. How should I proceed?

Fun? In MY Dark Souls?

scholar makes II into a game only ""slightly"" worse than 3 but still doesn't address how fucking bland and frustrating the majority of DSII is with gank squads, shit level design, adaptability stat, and soul memory to say a few

that said, I'm replaying 3 and it just sort of feels really hollow and lacking any strong story or theme. It mostly feels like a lot of shit that got cut from bloodborne and re-skinned/shoehorned into a DS universe by a tired miyazaki. Also, for some reason the PC port that played nicely back when the game first came out runs like ass now with tons of random crashes and graphical glitches up the wazoo, which is one of the good things 2 has going for it: a great PC port

Im in the same situation my nigger. They killed their own game. I remember seeing a chart that showed that Dark Souls 3 had the quickest drop off of its playerbase than any other Souls game.

Maybe its because I dont want to run through the game the same exact way going through the same exact same path for the ten thousandth time just to make a niche character for some invasions. Its incredibly unfun. I have countless hours already in the game, throw me a fucking bone and let me make some new ones using Cheat Engine you stupid gook bastards.
I put a good effort hopefully trying to circumvent this, doing most things legit and just speed running the game with hacks offline and it still failed and Cucksoft gave me this gay ass message.

Probably just going to uninstall tbh.

its pretty fucking bullshit, if 3 wasnt currently the most active game id be playing another

Alex jones is just a buffoon for views.

Did you do Painted World/Great Hollow? They're easy to miss.

Kill yourself.

You clearly started playing the game long after SoTFS was released if you unironically think 2 was a good port by any stretch.

Yes, you're both cheating niggers.
Sold like hotcakes and still has an average of 10k simultaneous players per day on PC. Seems pretty fucking alive to me.

Thoughts on Ringed City? I really liked it

I played it day 1 at 60fps and no bugs outside of the shitty hitboxes and lighting downgrades but it could have just been me

Just dont pvp on ds3 fuck

Doubt it.

dark souls 3 is a shit game made good by cheat giggles, nobody expects the entire levels enemies to suddenly drop in for the fight club

Ehhhh… Some of the bosses were kinda fun I guess.

How about you go play something else you fucking autist?

how about you stop being an autist, autist?

You are a dumb Nigger, I never use shit to fuck with other people. I just want to make new characters and not have to invest 20+ hours every time I want to make a new character.

I currently have 10 characters, and have probably made 50+ overall. Bow invaders, magic invaders, force trolls, rapport trolls, low level twinks, etc. I just have no desire to go through the game another million times to make a couple of fun characters, its just not worth it.

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 were great for this, make a new character, give yourself some souls, give yourself some weapons, new character is done. Anyone who takes the pvp seriously is an autistic retard and they are 100% responsible for Fromsoft going full "NO FUN ALLOWED" in this game.

not sure why this is something so shocking to believe user. And they still haven't fixed the frame rate bug as far as I know, or it's just garbage durability built in - either way as far as ports go I'd rank it pretty high considering it never crashes, has next to no graphical fuck ups, and has a buttery smooth frame rate without having to use third party software that causes you to clip through geometry

You don't remember attacking 3+ enemies at once, having them die as you cleaved through them, and losing 1/5 of your durability from each swing that hit their corpses? Still calling bullshit on that one.
Oh goody, a game that was heavily downgraded before release for console parity and missing all of the lighting effects can run at 60fps on modern hardware while looking like something from 2009.

HAVE THEY FIXED POISE YET?
HAVE THEY FIXED MAGIC YET?

FUCK NO THEY HAVEN'T.

DS3 is a bad game.

inferno, is that you?

Never cheated in PVP you dumb nigger. You clearly have zero reading comprehension. Also not even banned, you delete your file and you all good.

I would agree with this if it were 1 or 2, but 3's pvp variety is so shit-tier that you don't really need that many characters to get it all.

I knew you were one dumb shitskin, but the fact that you already forgot what you just admitted to in the previous post is just delicious.

Good bosses, shit enemies. At least they learned from Ashes and made it twice as long.

If by "fixed poise" you mean going back to the system DaS 2 had in place(the superior system), then no. Hyper armor is all you get. You either tank with an ultra, or get two shots in with a SS and run away.

Magic is for faggots, so I wouldn't know.

Just finished it along with my first DS3 playthrough. Gael was a pretty fun fight and I was glad they finally brought the Old Monk-like fight back. Midir was pretty shit and Demon Prince was meh though. Overall decent DLC that was at least better than Ashes.

That is kind of true, you can pretty much beat ANYTHING if you use a Black Knight Shield and a Straight Sword infused with dark. Or just a regular straight sword, but the Dark is to counter other turtles so you can chip through their shield.

Are you really this stupid ?
kys asap, also I get the impression you are trying to pretend to be Holla Forums because not even Holla Forums is this fucking dumb.

user, I think you're getting confused here. I'm on your side. DSII is shit. It was just a steamier, rank piece of shit at launch with all the stuff you've mentioned and more. I agree with you.

Scholar just fixed some things that were fixable without fixing the entire game, leaving it a slightly less shitty pile of shit. Regardless of lighting/durability talk from launch it was a smooth game as far as frame-rate goes. That's all I'm saying.

DSII was and remains one of the biggest gaming disappointments in my life.

Soulsbabbies are so fucking melodramatic, it is pathetic. If DaS 2, a game that despite its flaws is still better than the vast majority of shit released today, was a disappointment to you, then you don't know what real disappointment is. You're taking a game that is, by all intents and purposes, still a playable game, and turning it into some sort of Spore 2. THAT is how fucking overly dramatic you are being.

honestly the game being bland is worse than it being trash, because if it were trash it wouldnt drag the playerbase along with it

If DaS 2 is bland(and do not confuse this for me saying it isn't bland in a lot of areas), then what do you classify DaS 3? 3 is the least replayable of the entire series behind Demon's, and features the most uninspired, lazy, rehashed levels of the entire series thus far. Combine that with petty little """nostalgia""""" grabs with nods and inclusions from DaS 1, and it makes for an all around dull, drab game.

What a great reason.

dark souls 3 is a piece of shit with maybe 2 good bosses in it, everything about it save for the ringed city is irredeemable shite. all of the bosses follow the same cancerous pattern, variably telegraphed attacks, roll catching, comboing attacks for maximum cancer. gundyr and midir are two of the few bosses that are not complete cancer.

it's cool if you've got a hard on for the objectively worst game in the series user, I just thought demons and DS1 were pretty good and got hyped for 2 only to find a bland turd with removed features, terrible enemies and bad, samey bosses.

Also, how many giant empty square rooms does DSIII have? Can you honestly point to anything in 3 that's even close to how shitty and uninspired the Iron Keep is? I'd say that the Demon Ruins in 3 come close to being as bad, like an above average chalice dungeon.

Majula was cozy though, and at least we got pic related semen demons out of it

I did painted world, wanted to fight Pricilla but I have my friend living with me and he didn't want me to hurt his Waifu Fucking pathetic.
I just did great hollow, got all the way to Ash Lake, too.

Quit being a faggot and just kill her already. Don't let other people dictate how you play your games. Holy christ on a crutch the both of you are pathetic.

Farron Keep. Take Valley of Defilement, and make it infinitely worse. That is Farron Keep. Farron Keep marks the FIFTH time we've seen this area, and by DaS 3 it has all become very tiresome, much like the rest of the game.

Honestly the only thing DaS 3 did great in terms of areas, was the Untended Graves, Archdragon Peak, and the Ringed City.

Yeah, yeah, I humored him, fuck me right?
So, about my earlier question? Should I press ahead with Seath and the Four Kings, or should I get Bed of Chaos out of the way so I don't have that shit to look forward to?

kinda sums up 3, doesn't it? Farron Keep is pretty shitty. As soon as I stepped foot into the swamp and saw the poison climbing I thought, "great, not this shit again"

Combine that with the giant wolf shaman monster things and their homing magic bullshit and turbo speed for a totally retarded experience

pretty much
irythll was a horrible fucking disappointment, i expected anor londo 2.0 with a dark souls 3 twist, and all i got was a winding path and reused assets.

49th for Shadow Tower Abyss is the best FROM RPG and that Miyazaki's shit is overrated as hell.

I have to agree. DSIII is great the first time through, but then its pretty bad. DSII is also pretty bad, at least at being a good sequel to DS, but it brings the right stuff over. Build variety, different routes while also introducing some new things like power stances, covenants doing more to the game, NG+ changing things up.

People still play this crap God bless them.

Here's your (you)