SUPER NINTENDO WORLD

SUPER NINTENDO WORLD

Debuting in Universal Studios Japan in Summer 2020 and Hollywood and Orlando whenever the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgsales.wikia.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here come the Universal Studios reps and Miyamoto here to talk about Super Nintendo World, of which a key feature will be the immersive, cutting-edge Mario Kart attraction.

When will you head to Super Nintendo World?

Truly the Disney of Videogames.

Oh, don't mind these, just some pics of the brand-new, upcoming Universal Studios attraction, Super Nintendo World, featuring state-of-the-art rides, interactive areas, shops, restaurants, and more.

They went and built it, the absolute madmen.

I would love to go, hopefully it's not just fucking Mario though.

Of course not, there's a Donkey Kong attraction as well. As for other separate franchises, it'll all depend on how well the attraction does.

"Looks like shit."

This is going to be the end of Nintendo.

I wish i could visit it one day…

Shit. I'll never visit because by 2020 all gaijin will be banned from Japan because by then the onle people who can afford to visit Jaoan is George Soros funded social justice hipster trust fund babies. Everyone else will be SoL and forbidden to travel putside the country because they're branded as knee soggers.

I know Trump his doing his best. However I expect the worst to come.

Let's guess what ride/attraction each franchise gets:
Mario- A small outdoor roller coaster and a Ferris wheel
Luigi's Mansion- Haunted House
Donkey Kong- Stage Show
Yoshi- Carousel
F-Zero - Big Outdoor Roller Coaster
Zelda - Something like the Transformers ride at Universal
Splatoon - water ride
Star Fox- something like Buzz Lightyear at Disney
Kirby- Bungee Jump
Fire Emblem- A restaurant
Earthbound- Another restaurant
Metroid- Space Mountain Ripoff

Forgot to put these:
Animal Crossing- Bumper Cars
Pikmin- Some weird safari ride

dubs thread?

Alright, I'm down to idea guy.

Likely
Possible
Unlikely but would be great

I can see it now, a 5-hour line filled with kids, obese basement dwellers and hipsters for a ride that won't live up for to the hype.

theme parks are bent
half of the attractions are places that sell overly expensive merch and greasy food
the other half are rides that are fun once, at most twice, but not worth the entrance fee for
if you're autistic enough to have childlike wonder at set pieces and stage shows made and performed by people being paid less than minimum wage, then go for it
also none of the staff are happy in these places and will be fired if they don't pretend to me

Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.

I heard the Switch was a huge success, or was that just a lie?

Frankly, user, MS' gaming division will go under first, and the Playstation has to carry ALL of Sony as a whole. Nintendo is fine.

You not liking the Switch doesn't mean it bombed.

yes it does

user, you're being deluded by your anger. The Switch, marketwise, is a success so far.

Sucking NoA cock won't land you a job either.

FUCK YOU FOR TOYING WITH MY KOKORO

It's all I ever wanted user, was getting to make my own custom ribo figure

Fuck that flag saving

This is why we can't have the nice things. If only Intelligent Systems didn't forget this wonderful game…

I'm confused. I hear that it was a success in sales being sold out everywhere, now I'm hearing it flopped. Which is it?

god he looks like he wants to kill himself

Its a meme.

Maybe because he is wearing a dumb as fuck hat.

How much does Microshit pay you?
Or is it Sonigger?

(checked)
I have it downloaded Is it worth a playthrough?

I never understood why he is wearing those mad scientist goggles. Do you?

NINTENDOMINATION

Are you all three corporatecuck?

Has any park tried to mix a normal ride with VR? I mean, give everyone VR headsets while they're riding to make the ride feel more intense than it is.

But Sony survives from being bankers in Japan not video games. Microsoft survives from licenses for their operating systems and software, not their xbox division.

I'll just wait for MK9

I can't believe they're gonna tear down Jurassic park for this shit

The South SEGA shall rise again.

But bashing them is a no no here. You can get up to 12 hour ban for violating rule 8.

Not that I know of, but it seems something like that would require far more maintenance than a regular ride with props since dead pixels, miscalibrated headgear, size, weight, anti-theft issues,and fragile electronics breaking in general seems incredibly likely given how long they're going to be used daily. It seems like a cool idea but I'd say wait until Good VR becomes cheap.

How do they still have that? I thought Marvel was owned by Disney.

That's actually a good fucking question.

It worked for Alison Rapp

You know, now that I think about it, what better way to control your enemies other than owning and subsequenty dictating what happens to their park's second largest attraction?

why would splatoon be a water park?
why not just go full-on modified paintball to essentially try to make an IRL splatoon?

also id imagine kirby would be going down a raft or something while seeing alotta stuff, sorta like its a small world after all
it'd be a very cutesy ride made for very young kids

Can't wait to see all the autists awkwardly hoverhanding Princess Peach.

Remember when Doug was not owned by Disney and when Nick didn't push a pedo foot fetish?

Because people do not want to ruin their clothes with paint?

Custom Robo or Arena? I'd say both are good, the biggest pain is learning how to get the most out of a fight. The ideal is to combo an enemy hard enough to stun and knock down to do even more damage, but while you're looking for weapon combos to do it the way you want the game will feel clunky and strange. But oh man does it feel good to do well in that game and find your perfect partner Robo.
don't just stick to Ray, experiment cause other models play differently, getting more airdashes or switching to airhops or even transforming

so they can wear something over it

Just make them wear a rain jacket/rain poncho.

This isn't Japan. I hope they take that into account or this is gonna be funny as fuck.

If dubs America gets a nintendo world too

IF DUBS NINTENDO WINS E3

OH SHI-

Vinny stopped being funny three years ago.

How much you wanna bet each area of the park will have loudspeakers playing different Mario music on a constant loop, driving parents insane and making the employees go postal?

Who hired that clown?

With all due seriousness, I can definitely see Universal tearing down Seuss' Landing and The Lost Continent. From what I remember Seuss' Landing is pretty meh and could be easily redesigned with Nintendo in mind. As for The Lost Continent, after it lost Dueling Dragons to Harry Potter, it's pretty meh in general and can be easily tore down for new shit.
The combined areas suspiciously looks like a large nose

If the rides don't suck for people over 6'9" I'd go.

I've haven't heard anybody talk about it outside of the internet.

What?

I'm 6'4 and I get scared of getting near the edge of the malls' corridors on second floors and above.
Do you hate walking near mall corridors on upper levels too? or walking the ladders up to water slides.

I mean they artificially induced scarcity

Finally I'll be able to sex Peach

Walking up usually isn't the bad part, seeing the ride overlap itself and remembering I'm about a foot over the average height is.

At least I can get into my Freezer without needing a footstool.

most rides have a huge overlap though, and you're sitting down or they're tunnels.

Anyway

I really dont know

The word at work is that they are gonna tear down the kidzone and replace it with nintendo land. So like Barney and Curious George that area will be where they put it

I don't watch tv, so of course I don't.

Manlets are good bottoms. If youre not gay and a bottom theres nothing good about being a manlet.

Dan Schneider, executive producer at Nickelodeon and creator of shows like Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, etc, has a foot fetish. He doesn't even try to hide it. The Nickelodeon twitter once asked the underage fanbase of one of these shows to write on their feet and take a picture of it and then tag it with the name of the show. The foot shit is in some of the first results when you google Dan's name. Filthy Frank did a song about Nick's borderline pedophilia, it's entertaining.

I knew shinder was a pedo rapist, but i didnt know about the feet shit.

Nigger, even the Nickelodeon logo has been a foot for some time.

How is this guy not fired and in Jail?
I heard things about foot fetishes either being pedo shit, gay shit or femdom shit.

Money, user. Money makes this world go round.

That's possible, considering Universal has been on a kick on remodeling Universal Studios, on top of that, that area is pretty desolate the last time I've been there.

Although I will miss that area during Halloween Horror Nights because Barney was legit the creepiest area it was so poorly lit.

I'd go and walk through a Luigi's Mansion inspired house if Nintendo is willing to do that

WHERES THE PRINCESS LOVE HOTEL NINTENDO AND THEY BETTER NOT FORGET ABOUT BEST PRINCESS

I just want to hug Baby Rosalina

That's Nintendoland of taiwan. only instead of princesses, they have Ashley, Maple, and various pokemon trainers.

I want to tenderly hug Ashley.

I want to
FUCK
Baby Rosalina

are squids princesses

Don't worry, I doubt they'd ever forget Rosalina.

Californian police are ordered to stand down or be terminated.

I'll probably end up visiting it and Star Wars Land when they're both finished. I'm still kind of pissed they retired the Jaws ride for a Transformers motion simulator ride, though.

Too lewd!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh and also, for literally anyone in a foreign country wanting to come to America. Don't go to california. It's a fucking horrible place.
Hell might be in Michigan, but California is the real pit of fire.

Rosalina was a mistake A MISTAKE

I frequent Vinesauce often and even I can say there are better streamers out there.

California is tolerable for about a week, and that's being generous. The gap between the rich and the poor in that state is fucking comical, there are few truly good attractions, and most everyone there is a fucking cunt. I hear In-N-Out is good, though. Florida may be full of old people and weirdos, but it's nowhere near as bad as California is.

And miss touring to the hipster capital of the world? Nope i'm going

It's not even worth it. If you want to mock hipsters go to Houston or something.

I am fucking down for this.

i want an odin sphere resturaunt

George's area could easily be changed into splatoon without much work, they even have the nice ball zone with all the guns

You best bet I didn't forget about best butt.

Bend over and bite the pillow you slag.

Your right daisy does have the best behind of all princesses

Aye

Rosalina pls go

Fuck off.

what do you think toadettes farts smell like, fresh sliced mushrooms?

Why are they calling it Super Nintendo World if it's only going to contain Mario content? Shouldn't it be Super Mario World? My hopes were that they'd add a bunch on mini worlds together from different Nintendo franchises to make a Nintendo Land, similar to Universal's Islands of Adventure. Maybe with an Animal Crossing Village land and a space land featuring F-Zero, Metroid, and Star Fox.

She got fired.

We don't really know much about the park. Obviously, they're promoting it with Mario and leaking the Mario tracks early because Mario is their most popular franchise, but we only know 2 attractions and 2 landmarks. We'll probably get more info in the coming years, since it's not being finished for another 3 years.

THIS IS REAL THICC

you sure pokemon isnt their most popular franchise?

In terms of software sales, Pokemon is the second best-selling game franchise, having sold over 295.44 million software units as of 2017, only surpassed by Mario's 577.65 million. Of course, Mario has existed for 15 more years and units sold might not be the best measurement for popularity. Sun and Moon sold more than the recent Mario games, the last Mario game that sold more than a pokemon game was the original NSMB. Mario's non-mainline games are more popular than Pokemon's non-mainline games. Pokemon go is more popular than Mario Run.

tl;dr they're kinda even, more people know Mario, but Pokemon has more sales in recent years.
Source: vgsales.wikia.com

Universal Hollywood in general I remember being rather lame and pretty much just an overglorified Hollywood Blvd. With nothing but shows and almost no rides. Honestly I always liked Disneyland better

Hopefully Nintendo can breathe some life there. Might go there with my nephew when its open

Jesus Christ how horrifying!

Also everyone forgets this is NOT the first Theme Park Nintendo has done

Nintendo and pokemon are separate entities user

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Wrong. Pokemon is a franchise owned by 3 companies (Its complicated, GameFreak was on the verge of bankruptcy and one of the voice actors from My Neighbor Totoro set it up before the original Red and Green release.etc)
Nintendo owns 33.33 percent
Gamefreak owns 33.33 percent
And Creatures Inc. owns another 33.33 percent
And finally The Pokemon Company was setup to manage it overseas but I think in more recent years they took over Creatures Inc.

You put it better word than I did, I mean to say that Pokemon can Somewhat do it own thing with out Nintendo

Oh fuck

Or bike shorts and t-shirts.

pokemon themed brothel where you fuck pokemon trainers when?

ROSEalina Quartz

(checked)
I thought they confirmed the only attraction was Mario. I hope you're right though, it would be nice to see other attractions.

No, they didn't confirm anything. People are just apprehensive because Mario was the only thing shown/talked about in the trailer, groundbreaking ceremony video, or press releases.

No no, the haunted house should be the home of Metroid, F-Zero, Advance Wars etc. Keep all the dead franchises trying to come back to life in one place.

What about some sort semi-virtual paintball, where users wear special electronic clothing (over their normal clothes) that can display (light up) ink splatters on them (and small motors to "feel" getting hit). Basically paintball without the mess. The play field enivironment would also have lights/projectors to display ink splatter on the walls and ground.

Never noticed the couch has squid shape to it.

Miyamoto has said it's called Super Nintendo World for a reason, so it won't just be Mario and will have other Nintendo franchises.

Too ambitious. Even as massively popular as Harry Potter is to normalfags (even to the extent they call it HPWorld, even though it's Universal Studios), it only has a few rides, with a few additional minor attractions. Best case scenario is 2 major rides: like a standard universal "here's a 3-d screen, let's shoot water at you", and a small coaster.

Like the fucking classic Abbot and Costello

Strike Vanishers a best

Ok so who wants to bet on how long it'll take a nigger or spic to get beheaded by standing up on the Yoshi coaster or whatever the fuck

This should be illegal.

If that was true there wouldn't be entire threads full of anti-nintendo shitposting without the ability to get a word in edgewise. It's not even good shitposting either, their "facts" are always wrong.

This will save Japan's economy.

I hope you Steven Universe fags die an horrifying death

well i hope they post space lolis