4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite team based online game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

TF2, too bad its dead, atleast to me.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Battlefront the old one

Finished up some more volunteer work, and then had to double shift. Sucks, but I only have one shift tomorrow. Maybe gonna go pull some weeds or something.

Gonna be basic and say TF2. Only online shooter I'm decent at tbh.

But it's fun!

Morning everyone

Was supposed to have today off work but my boss "did me a favor" and scheduled me for today since I didn't have to work on monday. Shit sucks.
Probably going to drop out in a few so I can sleep more. Not sleeping every night is catching up to me and I really needed to sleep today on my day off.

tribez

Why don't you sleep right now?

Apex taste. Can't wait for that pyro update, any day now! ANY FUCKING DAY NOW.

Where you volunteering user?

Could always play those classic versions? Hows your day going user

shiiiiiiiiiiiiet

Might as well stick around for 15 or so

Makes sense. I'd do it in 10 to be more happy.

I got pretty good at counter strike, but go ruined competitive.

Tf2 was best when there werent any fucking cosmetics or extra weapons though i did really like the xbow medic got

Get some sleep, you need it i need it too

Can you stop shitting up the waifu thread pretty please? I know it's you guys, just please, stop doing it, just like get lost, forever

Boy, that was a fucking weird way to end Twilight Venom. I wonder if Bee Train was originally cleared for 26 episodes but only got to make 22, and thus the end is somewhat rushed?

Oh well, I found it pretty entertaining. Episode 14 was pretty damn funny as well.

I don't play a lot of games with online, let alone teams.

Anarchy Reigns. And now for something completely different.

Thank you 4 AM. Without being tired out of my mind I would never have remembered.

I put them there because they smelled bad & the cold kills germs & must have forgotten they were there

das sum cuck ass shit monica

get dat paper monica

a nigga like tf2 but i could play only demo competently n shit

not me dawg

Feels the same to me tbh, I still get to shit on everyone and now at least I get to rancho relaxo for 5 hours straight.

huh? I admit to being a waifufag but I barely posted in those threads.

I hate the word Reigns now.

What purpose on this fucking planet would there be for you to have put them in there to begin with?

Not I, McGuy.

I hate online games.

#drugproblemproblems

wha ha happen monica

I'll be sure to visit user

5 minutes will never make a difference.

Staying up all night has been nice this past week. Been gaming again and stuff instead of not doing anything after work. But its killing me.

I've had to get called in on my day off before. Mostly for assholes that got drunk the night before and had a hangover. I feel you.

I mainly play Engie, so meh.

A local NPO that provides housing for homeless people among other things. I mainly do office work for them. They seem to like me, or are at least really good at pretending.

Never got into CS for some reason. Maybe I'll give it a shot when I get a better PC.

Join the club.

tf2
I'm fucking furious. sage for the blogpost.

It should make a difference.

WHAT I LEARNED IN

THE GAY COMMUNITY IS

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

The classic versions arent the same as good old tf2. I liked fucking around back then, but now everyone is either a furry, lefty, or try hard. I just avoid online now except for the occasional CSS minigame server.
Im thinking of grabbing megaman legacy collection on 3ds.

I once looked for a shoe for an hour and it turned out to be in the pantry. Dunno how it got there.

Avoid CSGO. Get source and 1.6

Tomoko's my waifu.

Glorious taste as always, X.

You need to look at it from my perspective.

I just realized how fucking fat i have become from being a neet and not going anywhere, and got even more depressed than i already was.

Thats disgusting

They are only fun if you are really competitive. Like any man should be

Not in the grand scheme of things

What games the legacy collection come with?

God the new meta of setting up in the basement on 2fort and then going rancho for hours on end sure is great, wouldn't you say, fellow Texan?

If you are NEET then you have all the time in the world to fix it. How fat we talking user?

1-6 i believe. It sounds like a good deal. Tbh i never finished MM2 all the way through.

So?

Team based sucks because you always end up with some casual retard in your team or some ADD faggot who ragequits mid game. Competition I reserve for fightans. The only exception I make to multiplayer otherwise is local multiplayer.

It could be worse. You could try to gain weight but just cant.

I dropped MM2 because of no fucking sliding the last time I played it. Played the series in reverse order for whatever reason and losing that killed me.

Why not just drive with one arm?

a nigga b ass at every class cept demo, cept maybe snipes. i wanted 2 b a cool ass spy but dat take work or sumn

dat shit sound logical nao tbh

9-10 pc release when!

I was overweight. Turned out I had a combination yeast infection (candida), & intestinal parasites. Cured it by eating clay & now I don't eat junk food nearly as much. Give benzoite clay a shot if you're really really desperate. That's what I did.

Morning all.
Got a coworker to cover me probably for the Saturday of the anime con i'm going to. I'm getting kinda of hype but i'm haunted by memories and cringe clips i've seen of how awful weebs can be irl. I'm halfway mortified about going now tbh

does FFXIV count? Because if not, then nothing tbh

sorry to hear Soritsu; go sleep then!

i don't even hardly into waifuism. But I avoid the WW threads like the plague regardless, because I find them to be even more cancerous than all the 4am threads i've been in

w…what? I never knew this. I thought cold just slowed down germ/bacteria growth.

wow, that sucks
you don't hafta sage though user, 4AM IS the blogposting thread.

NOW'S THE TIME TO FIX THAT user.
PUT DOWN THE FORK, QUIT EATING SO MUCH SHIT, START DOING EXERCISES AT HOME. IF A FAT AWFUL PIECE OF SHIT LIKE ME CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU. NO EXCUSES.

;_;7

It is 3:13 AM. If I angle my head just right, I can see the full moon in the clear sky through a sliver of my window.
I have been unemployed for 6 days, after working at my last job for only 4 and then being let go. I don't resent my boss for firing me. His was a really small company (I had been 1 of 2 full time employees) and I sucked at my job (mowing lawns and lawncare) and wasn't fit for it.
I have maybe $50-$60 left in my bank account.
I have tried to find several jobs after school ended after the position I thought I was getting didn't work out. I really do not want to go to my old job. I don't want to work at all in the first place. But I need to pay my phone bill and kung fu class fees.
All I do now is smoke weed, play vidya and watch anime. I just want to be neet again for a while.
I feel like I should spend some of the last of my money on a gym membership for at least a month to get myself into some kind of routine. I am far behind in any reading or self improvement. My computer cannot run Nier: Automata well enough for me to want to play it, even though I really want to play it.
I feel a great sense of lack of purposeness and lack of place. I feel like a puzzle piece meant for a puzzle that was never created.
I am considering opening and drinking a pint of cider at this ungodly hour because I'm not entirely sure what else to do with myself.

I am losing control.

She'll either end up a dyke or alone. She has too high standards for her worth so hikkis or gaijins are out.

It's never too late to stop user, how much weight are you looking to lose? How much are you at right now?

You should've listend to the spoiler.

Anime cons here in the south aren't too bad. You'll probably see 2-3 furrys, a ton of those cringey anime dorks like you probably had at your highschool, and thats about it.

Sorry fam. Hope you find something soon.

Isnt 9 and 10 on wii? You could just emulate them.

At least I'm a mediocre soldier

He's in way too much pain to even move. He fractured his ribcage as well and can barely move as is.

First time in these threads. I'm only awake at 4 am if I'm angry.

I am at weight of two jon trons. And i have literally zero motivation to do shit.

Noted.

I need practical workplace experience if I don't want to work as a dishwasher for the rest of my life.

Even better. Setting up in the other team's basement and then going rancho for hours on end.

I don't even go in there.

Episode 14?
It's funnier to actually see, really. I will say that Bee Train seemed to have a lot of fun animating Mirabelle's face throughout the series. Probably the most expressive character, alongside the rats.

ye… HA…welll…ye if u a bitch
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would tell you an easy way to make money, but then everyone in the 4AM general would be doing it. It's times like this I'm glad the only games I own are expensive & physical. If I needed money really badly I could get rid of some of my Neo Geo carts for example. It would crush me, but at least it's an option.

I was an amazing medic. I could snipe teammates with the xbow from like half the map away. It felt good keeping the team alive.

at least you're not like these people
right?

Do you at least still have some drive and motivation left in you user? As long as you have those you can still get back on track.

Ever watched An Inconvenient Anime?

Oh well. Only option is to eat yourself into the grave user. Ganbatte.

Goddamn it I can't keep track of how much booze I ingest per night. Can't wait to leave this piece of shit muslim infested neighborhood (or the whole city for that matter) 3 more weeks and my wish will be granted.

Sh-shutup, I lover her she is mine forever.

I like Zandronum with Samsara CTF.

dey gettin rowdy out ch'yea monica frfr

I'm guessing you don't have a license?

I was a NEET for 10 months once. It was fun until I needed money. Then it wasn't.

You could try wormwood, that or FOOD GRADE diatomacious earth. You might be literally filled with parasites making you crave more food than you need. You'd be surprised how common that is. One bad piece of sushi & you're a bloated man ball. If you still feel hungry after eating that's a huge red flag for it.

I could probably steal her if i really wanted to.

Eat less, which is hard, but it's the easiest and most efficient way to lose weight.

Back off.

Im more alpha than you. You're lucky i have a different waifu.

hahaha even if they get our intel they can never score, it's the best shit. Especially if you refuse to build a teleporter so that your team can get to the enemy intel and score, you get to dick both teams at once.

sorry to hear user. Sounds like you're in a real slump right now.

i should have probably

that's what i'm worried about

O-oh

Then get up. If you hate how fat you are and how miserable being fat makes you feel, shouldn't that be motivation enough? that's rhetorical, I know you're gonna say no. It took me 3 years to finally decide to lose weight, and I only started about 5 months ago. I'm down from 305 to 267 though.

are you just yanking my chain, or is this a real thing?

thx fam

worse comes to worse I can probably go back to working my old job. it didn't suck that bad in hindsight, i was just sick of it.

I do. Beneath all my current exhaustion and apathy I have drive. I've come too far compared to where I've been in the past to let myself slip again despite how tempting it is.

Or if you meant the ending, well, it's really convoluted. Let's just say nobody really accomplished ANY goals they had, and Sheyanne shoots for the moon. Hell of a way to pull a "You lose" when your own body blows its brains out rather than relinquish control of it to you.

Real thing. Think it's something Sam Hyde did.

This is like a fucking horror movie. I just cleaned my room too & have an air filter running to get rid of dust. This makes my skin crawl.

Actually they leave me the fuck alone, as long as I keep my beard long enough and continue to scream shit against kikes. Still they are a thorn in this country's culture and will never ever try to learn the fucking language properly. Their kids do though and they all try to get local girls instead of staying in their backwards clans. I fucking hate them.

You're doing well, she's a shit waifu who whores herself on the internet for attention.

Few things compare to long distance snipes with non-sniper weapons.

Yes. I spent so much time in college I just forgot to get one. I have a learners, but no way I can do a 2 1/2 hour ride.

Having to calculate the arc and distance as well as their speeds is a thrill. Its why i love projectile weapons in fps games.

gud shit monica

Anyhow, now I'm not sure what to do next: Continue my vidya break with more animu (some of which I want to try to get a friend to watch with as well, but he's pretty busy watching TV with family and sleeping these days), or try to pick what game to play next.

i dun watch anime

As long as you put in the effort in the right place you'll pull through user. You've done it once, you can do it again.

Same. I'm really close to either traveling the country looking for videogame to resell, or opening a combination comicbook store/arcade/resale shop. I'm just fucking tired of not meeting new people.

You definitely should. Also always ask before taking pics of cosplayers, they're very stingy about that.

Dude you can totally do it it's not hard at all.

Do you read books at all?

I miss using it, was too much fun.

My eye is killing me. Night anons. I need sleep.

Sleep hella, fella

yep, found it. It's on his MDE channel, posted 4 years ago. I'll have to watch it sometime tomorrow.

oh i know that. I'd feel like a total creep if I didn't ask in the first place. The only time I wouldn't ask is if there's a crowd of people already taking a ton of photos of whatever cosplay, then it's sort of an understood thing where anyone can take a photo.

sleep tight pupper.

You have two eyes, faggot. Use the other one. 'Night

feel ya on dat 1 pep

Used to read a lot. Don't read books much anymore. A lot of what I do play has enough text as is. I suppose a big part of it though is that my vidya and anime backlog is pretty big, while with books, I'm really not all that certain of what's good to read, what's trash, and what's been shit out to push a particular mindset (as goes on with other entertainment mediums these days).

a nigga been goin down on sum librivox lately tbh monica

I'm loving Atlas Reactor right now, but it's niche and has a lot of elements Holla Forums hates

I'm frequently drunk when I play, so I never want to play ranked, for fear of bringing down my team.

I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke about niggers not being able to read or what.

speedy gonzales couldn't see how quik da cheddar go

Speedy Gonzales was pretty cool.

I've got a backlog of stuff compiled over the years of things Holla Forums's had a liking for; you'd be surprised how much of it would likely get shatpost against these days because the time/posterbase has changed. Plus, what I tend to play is rather old now anyhow, so either way there's sadly not much point to trying to get threads going on them anyhow.

Granted, I have no idea what that game you mentioned is like, so for all I know it's something people here would rightly have issues with.

They like P5

ye u cain't post lyk no infographs no mo without niggas takin a shit cuz ooh u ain't got da SATURN JP VERSION OF X ON THERE nigga u fucked up type shit monica fo'rael

It's basically turn based team death match with a few MOBA elements. Also f2p. Imagine a turn based Overwatch where the only objective is to get more kills than the enemy. You're not going to find many turn based online team pvp games. I love it.

Not playing that just yet myself. Not sure if your statement is supposed to imply something good or bad, though I know how much division there is between SMT and Persona fans (and the SMT ones do have a valid point about a spinoff of their series becoming so much more popular than the main series).

Of course. Little is ever going to satisfy everyone out there (be it games or images), and people are much more apt to complain than to say something's good.

Just me thinking they would hate P5, but they didn't. And I do understand the SMT fags getting pissed though.

It seems like as far as Persona's concerned, SMT fans can at least stand P1 and 2, and have much more of a beef with P3 and 4 (Atlus admittedly has milked the latter FAR too much). Not sure where Persona 5 stands with either yet. Been avoiding Persona threads to avoid spoilers.

rip thread

i ain't touch no otha personas but 5 was pretty gud but got tedious af near da end tbh monica

No matter what though. P3 will always have a soft spot for me.

:

henlo